Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GOeureka

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

Dear GOeureka Community,
Please vote for GOeureka's online hotel booking project on CoinSchedule! http://bit.ly/2LHa5xP

For any Help Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/goeureka
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

Dear GOeureka Community,
Please vote for GOeureka's online hotel booking project on CoinSchedule! http://bit.ly/2LHa5xP

For any Help Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/goeureka
that so good, it's really good to see that goeureka has been listed on coinschedule website. i saw so many projects there that is listed goeureka is one of them.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

I think this is a good platform with a good future. Because GOeureka is from Blockchaina. And this company will provide only a good project with a reliable platform.

Yes, it's my opinion as well, i hardly find there's any website in travel industry who are using blockchain technology.  blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

I think this is a good platform with a good future. Because GOeureka is from Blockchaina. And this company will provide only a good project with a reliable platform.

Yes, it's my opinion as well, i hardly find there's any website in travel industry who are using blockchain technology.  blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Blockchain is like the mandatory thing in crypto world, but this can be a good change by giving commission free booking. because most of the peoples got stuck in the system of commission based booking.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

Blockchain is like the mandatory thing in crypto world, but this can be a good change by giving commission free booking. because most of the peoples got stuck in the system of commission based booking.

In today's world if you are doing things in a unique way than you can stand out of the crowd so Goeureka is doing something different and blockchain will save cost, time and most important  transparency further a platform with zero commission is WOW.....
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

How it will be conceivable that they are not requesting any sort of charges N all, at that point by what means will they gain what do you think?
Legendary1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

Hello Everyone,
We are live now with our Bounty Campaign. Please follow given the link to participate.

Hey that's great that they are giving free tokens earlier they have given airdrop tokens now they have come up with bounty campaign great
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

GOOureka ICo has been started? I'm found this project may be not be done because the field on the store is very many services that the online rooms are also even when the resort or the khu vui chơi! this project is currently given and execute this service may be be been better than the current field!
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

How it will be conceivable that they are not requesting any sort of charges N all, at that point by what means will they gain what do you think?
To the extent I comprehend they will acquire from inn proprietors, I suspect as much. or then again may they will procure some other way if somebody can answer it would be better.
Legendary1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

Did you know GOeureka intends to provide a dynamic platform to users without the high commission structures imposed by current OTAs? https://goeureka.io/

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help- https://t.me/goeureka

It is really time when we have to say goodbye to intermediaries as they say something and when we book hotel it is something else, there should always be a direct communication between hotels and customers so that there should be clarity in each and everything. Goeureka is doing a same thing which will give benefit to both customer and hotels but i wonder that GOeureka will take responsibility if something is false happen?    
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Legendary1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

To the extent I comprehend they will acquire from inn proprietors, I suspect as much. or then again may they will procure some other way if somebody can answer it would be better.

Yes they will gain in white paper they have mentioned there revenue model clearly and if someone is there to provide service they will charge some sort of charges to meet there expenses and to earn some profit but there revenue model is good as compared to OTAs where they charge different percentages according to hotels. You can visit there website http://goeureka.io
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say dyor is the best alternative to locate a best venture.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say dyor is the best alternative to locate a best venture.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

Incidentally, goeureka is giving commission free reserving, truth be told, they will dispatch the application also so everybody can utilize their stage effortlessly and safely. since security is the initial step of each association to remember.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.

This project has many advantages investors can get benefits out of it as they have worked on this, every investors wants return on his investment at the end  
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

I can not understand the information and future of GOeureka. from routing, quarters, token distribution boards and teams and strategies. I can not read them here. I can only see a sketchy introduction. GOeureka needs to have clear and specific information to the participants...
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

In the goeureka platform they will also give to community, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs. so people will attract more into them for booking and for other services as well.
Jeff_gi

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that's being made by the team in this business.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that's being made by the team in this business.
Well at this time the entire market of crypto world is falling down, but as we all know it will rise up once it will be boosted, so according to my opinion we need to hodl and hodl Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: