Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TimLouise

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

What is Goeureka Guaranteed Transparency means because in online portal is already transparent.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

What is Goeureka Guaranteed Transparency means because in online portal is already transparent.

One of the cornerstones of block-chain technology is accountability, which GO utilizes to ensure transparency across the GO platform. By discarding traditional pay-to-play arrangements, GO pledges to remain unbiased and not charge commissions for paid search placements or exclusive promotions. Instead, all displays and search results will be based on hotels’ performance, utilization of the GO platform, and customer review. On the GO platform, travelers will know they’re seeing the best hotels first, not those that have simply paid to be at the top of the search.
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Wondering, how GOeureka make things better? As there are many competitor in the market.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Wondering, how GOeureka make things better? As there are many competitors in the market.

Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have. With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).GOeureka (GO) presents a better option. By connecting travellers with GO partner hotels, on an online booking platform that’s commission-free, GO ensures that accommodation is available at rates chosen by hoteliers, not necessitated by OTAs. With bookings made at the best value, travellers can then focus on what really matters; enjoying their stay.
Casey9889

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

How GOeureka is going to reduce the financial commitments and how they will provide better intrinsic value and the customer service as OTAs are from so long how you will overcome and it is also possible that they can come up with something like you in near future.

Goeureka will definitely come up with some potential and effective ideas that will reduce the financial commitments.Hopefully they are working on it as the same that OTA is supplying the same business to the hotels.There Re-booking feature will definitely a key factor in there influence the customer to reach the worlds.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

How Goeureka Targeted Marketing and Media for the consumer and for the hotel investors. 
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

How Goeureka Targeted Marketing and Media for the consumer and for the hotel investors. 

In my way GO will pursue an aggressive customer acquisition program, focusing on audience data and machine learning to allow marketers to connect with their best customers and prospects across all touch points.As GO grows, appealing to hoteliers with the GO platform’s transparency, best-value approach, and crypto-currency accessibility, the range of accommodation available for travelers grows too.In addition, GO will reward travelers for making repeat bookings and referring others to the GO platform, and the first 250,000 users will receive first-time sign-up bonuses.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

How much goeureka has raised yet?
thank you in advance
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

While going through the website of GOeureka, I got to know more about their future plans like listing on exchanges, Airline Bookings and even providing packages covering everything from your stay to your travel. But what really concerns me is will they be able to make it that too in such short span of time?
Casey9889

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

While going through the website of GOeureka, I got to know more about their future plans like listing on exchanges, Airline Bookings and even providing packages covering everything from your stay to your travel. But what really concerns me is will they be able to make it that too in such short span of time?
Go definitely have something under its sleeves and Aiming such high won't even hurt them. What i feel is they will make it, By going through their social media handles it gives quite a impression. Introducing Block-chain Technology in Hotel industry and making every thing decentralized and setting new standards in the industry.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

it all will depend on such things which are under their power and control like the developments needed by their in-house employees, but those which are out of their control may be hard like exchanges and we shall understand it.
Casey9889

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

Go definitely have something under its sleeves and Aiming such high won't even hurt them. What i feel is they will make it, By going through their social media handles it gives quite a impression. Introducing Block-chain Technology in Hotel industry and making every thing decentralized and setting new standards in the industry.
And this new Re-booking feature that Goeureka is coming up with makes them look like they are here for the long run. This innovative and a customer oriented feature will not only saves them a good amount but even help the Hotels to build a long term relationships with the customers.
Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

And this new Re-booking feature that Goeureka is coming up with makes them look like they are here for the long run. This innovative and a customer oriented feature will not only saves them a good amount but even help the Hotels to build a long term relationships with the customers.
As we all know that one way or the other we have to use services like hotel bookings and what I as a customer thinks that we need a platform with complete transparency without any interference from third parties. While booking from online travel agencies there is always a communication gap as we are relying on third person which makes the things worse. But when we talk about GOeureka they are providing complete transparency as we will be dealing directly with the Hotels.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

As we all know that one way or the other we have to use services like hotel bookings and what I as a customer thinks that we need a platform with complete transparency without any interference from third parties. While booking from online travel agencies there is always a communication gap as we are relying on third person which makes the things worse. But when we talk about GOeureka they are providing complete transparency as we will be dealing directly with the Hotels.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a simple and easy interface for bookings without paying the high commissions structure currently used by Online travel agencies. They will  provide a affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair Online travel agencies commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

GOeureka is aiming to provide a simple and easy interface for bookings without paying the high commissions structure currently used by Online travel agencies. They will  provide a affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair Online travel agencies commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Their aim is to cover whole hotel industry slowly and gradually. All hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and it seems that the team is also good.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
Hello barnes, thanks for appreciating our project. Right now we are working on hotel industry, we came up with some unique features such as Commission-free booking platform with supporting mobile applications, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs, Re-booking feature for hotel rooms when rates are lowered, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points, White-labelled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control
Enables transactions via cryptocurrencies for more info you can read our whitepaper file: https://goeureka.io/static/files/GOeureka-rev.pdf
After I read on your white paper. I think the features you present are pretty good and I am quite interested in the features of the loyalty program that you present. But I hope more if you expand your sector services and not only provide services on hotel industry. Goodluck for your project, by the way.
Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.
Casey9889

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.

Not only these above mentioned features are awesome, But will also be helpful in providing ease of check-in and check-outs. But there is this one thing i didn't get and its about there Loyalty Program or loyalty points and how it will benefit us as a customer?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: