Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Legendary1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.

Not only these above mentioned features are awesome, But will also be helpful in providing ease of check-in and check-outs. But there is this one thing i didn't get and its about there Loyalty Program or loyalty points and how it will benefit us as a customer?
GOeureka's inter-operable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. They have a vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurant can be redeemed form GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. Block-chain acts as an immutable and a secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent and audit-able supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

A good concept, now traveling is very popular which is needed in addition to good mobility is booking hotels and services. This project is quite different, when other projects offer tempting bonuses to attract investors, GOeureka provides a reasonable bonus. It looks like the team is confident enough with their concept and their selection to attract investors. Hopefully in the future it can be successful
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

Travel and booking is a real usable market referred to a B2C target, I appreciate and I personally believe that is a good point to accept cryptocurrencies as method of payment, good luck.
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Goeureka (GET) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

As we all are familiar with the third party booking sites that called OTA, it is true that they charge commission from us. But as per my knowledge, they are providing us comfort and all. That's why they are covering 70% of hotel booking traffic. So my question is, how GOeureka make things better?
Of course, We all are used to for OTAs. But, Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Of course, We all are used to for OTAs. But, Whether travelling for work or pleasure, domestically or abroad, one of the biggest expenses to tackle is accommodation. Even when you’ve found the best deal available it can still often feel like you’ve overpaid, and for good reason; you probably have With the rise in online bookings, hotel rates are being pushed up by Online Travel Agents (OTAs) such as Expedia and Price-line who can be charging hoteliers commission fees as high as 15–30%. With their margins reduced, hotels often have little choice but to increase their prices and/or cut costs elsewhere (both of which will be felt by their guests).
Yes, this is the biggest problem we all are facing with OTAs. After looking these problems GOeureka (GO) presents a better option. By connecting travelers with GO partner hotels, on an online booking platform that’s commission-free, GO ensures that accommodation is available at rates chosen by hoteliers, not necessitated by OTAs. With bookings made at best value, travelers can then focus on what really matters; enjoying their stay. 
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Yes, this is the biggest problem we all are facing with OTAs. After looking these problems GOeureka (GO) presents a better option. By connecting travelers with GO partner hotels, on an online booking platform that’s commission-free, GO ensures that accommodation is available at rates chosen by hoteliers, not necessitated by OTAs. With bookings made at best value, travelers can then focus on what really matters; enjoying their stay. 
Hi every one, After visiting their white paper I can say they have lots of attractive features like:- Guaranteed Transparency, Re-Booking Functionality, Cryptocurrency Payment Handling, Direct Guest Connection, Universal GO App, The GO Card, Next-gen Loyalty Program, Targeted Marketing and Media and Community Driven Development etc.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Hi every one, After visiting their white paper I can say they have lots of attractive features like:- Guaranteed Transparency, Re-Booking Functionality, Cryptocurrency Payment Handling, Direct Guest Connection, Universal GO App, The GO Card, Next-gen Loyalty Program, Targeted Marketing and Media and Community Driven Development etc.
So after all we can assume that GOeureka is going to change the Hotel booking Industry. But the terms written above are little bit difficult to understand. Like if I say that How can be defined the term Guaranteed Transparency? I mean how is this guaranteed.
Legendary1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

So after all we can assume that GOeureka is going to change the Hotel booking Industry. But the terms written above are little bit difficult to understand. Like if I say that How can be defined the term Guaranteed Transparency? I mean how is this guaranteed.
Well I think I can explain it, One of the cornerstones of block-chain technology is accountability, which GO utilizes to ensure transparency across the GO platform. By discarding traditional pay-to-play arrangements, GO pledges to remain unbiased and not charge commissions for paid search placements or exclusive promotions. Instead, all displays and search results will be based on hotels’ performance, utilization of the GO platform, and customer review. On the GO platform, travelers will know they’re seeing the best hotels first, not those that have simply paid to be at the top of the search.
Arvansyy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

Well, I have been visiting this forum for a couple of months and seriously I have gained lots of knowledge. Basically, I am a traveller and I use to travel here and there across the world. I have asked several questioned here and got satisfactory answers as well. I am really a wellwisher of GOeureka platform. But in the last reply, there was a term Universal GO App, Can I get clarification about it?
Stephen King

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

Well, I have been visiting this forum for a couple of months and seriously I have gained lots of knowledge. Basically, I am a traveller and I use to travel here and there across the world. I have asked several questioned here and got satisfactory answers as well. I am really a wellwisher of GOeureka platform. But in the last reply, there was a term Universal GO App, Can I get clarification about it?
As per me, The GO App will enable travelers to track their hotel bookings and manage their stay with any GO partner hotel, as well as keep tabs on loyalty points and programs, directly through their smartphone! On the day of their arrival guests may check-in to their accommodation using the GO App, and will then have access to features enabled at the hotel. Features available could include room key management (eliminating the risk of lost keys and room number privacy), room service, concierge chat, housekeeping, and a directory of hotel and local area events.
Amaara89

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

As per me, The GO App will enable travelers to track their hotel bookings and manage their stay with any GO partner hotel, as well as keep tabs on loyalty points and programs, directly through their smartphone! On the day of their arrival guests may check-in to their accommodation using the GO App, and will then have access to features enabled at the hotel. Features available could include room key management (eliminating the risk of lost keys and room number privacy), room service, concierge chat, housekeeping, and a directory of hotel and local area events.
GO will also introduce and develop a number of additional features for the GO App, such as a city guide, entertainment hub, virtual travel assistant, and discovery section which will provide information on the best places to visit, things to do, suggested itineraries, reviews, and much more. Personally I really this feature. Actually in this era every one is too busy to take rest or waste a second of time so having GO app in mobile phones will be easier for every one to contact to hotels.
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Hi all, as we know that GOeureka is going to finish the role of any middle man(Online travel agencies). So how will they drive Community Development and  Direct Guest Connection?Because we all know that By using GOeureka platform we can save our hardened money that we were wasting to pay commissions to the third parties.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Hi all, as we know that GOeureka is going to finish the role of any middle man(Online travel agencies). So how will they drive Community Development and  Direct Guest Connection?Because we all know that By using GOeureka platform we can save our hardened money that we were wasting to pay commissions to the third parties.
As much as I know about it, GO will engage the community by creating a sandbox that enables developers, travelers, and hoteliers to propose new ideas and features for the platform. Consumers will be rewarded for features implemented within the GO platform, and together the future of online hotel booking can be shaped by everyone.
Legendary1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

As much as I know about it, GO will engage the community by creating a sandbox that enables developers, travelers, and hoteliers to propose new ideas and features for the platform. Consumers will be rewarded for features implemented within the GO platform, and together the future of online hotel booking can be shaped by everyone.
I like to explain about Direct Guest Connection,  Unlike OTAs, which are known to withhold email information and/or share only limited guest data with hotels, GO operates solely as an intermediary, allowing hoteliers and travelers to connect and engage directly. Connecting travelers to their hotels from the start means that for the first time the hotel customer’s journey remains uninterrupted. Guests will know they’re being looked after from the time of booking, through the duration of their stay, and right up till the point they check out.
Arvansyy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

We all are aware from the third party booking sites and their advantages. This is clear that they have fully occupied the Online Hotel booking Industry nowadays. So I have heard several times by the various people stating that this is not too easy for GOeureka to disrupt the third party booking sites. But GO claims to do the same, here is the question is it really easy?
Stephen King

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

We all are aware from the third party booking sites and their advantages. This is clear that they have fully occupied the Online Hotel booking Industry nowadays. So I have heard several times by the various people stating that this is not too easy for GOeureka to disrupt the third party booking sites. But GO claims to do the same, here is the question is it really easy?
First of all, I would really like to explain, what I have observed that the GOeureka team are accomplishing an active advertising campaign to draw motels from everywhere in the global to this platform. In my opinion, one of the most important blessings of the platform is the fact that it’s far just a middleman among customers and hotels. There may be no binding on both side. In this example, inns have complete freedom of movement to offer their customers unique offers for the price, etc. inside the case of traditional agencies, hotels are obliged to conform with the charge particular inside the agreement with the agency.
Amaara89

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

First of all, I would really like to explain, what I have observed that the GOeureka team are accomplishing an active advertising campaign to draw motels from everywhere in the global to this platform. In my opinion, one of the most important blessings of the platform is the fact that it’s far just a middleman among customers and hotels. There may be no binding on both side. In this example, inns have complete freedom of movement to offer their customers unique offers for the price, etc. inside the case of traditional agencies, hotels are obliged to conform with the charge particular inside the agreement with the agency.
As per me to replace anything you have to be better from the others. GOeureka has targeted the main disadvantages and problems occurs by OTAs, and tried to get a perfect solution. I am pretty much sure that this unique Technique is going to rule in this Industry.
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Hi, We all are aware about the impact of third party booking sites on our lives. We all are affected from this but, the main thing is Hotels are also suffering from commissions and conditions imposed by current OTAs. So how much money do hotels lose when customers use Hotels.com and similar websites?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: