Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that 
they will send to the recruiters and vice versa
Ya. This profile will be created in Trustlogic and they can use it in multiple applications if they want. One good thing with trustlogic is an applicant can even be endorsed by someone from the same platform, that is additional trust for the applicant specially if the endorser knows the applicant personally or been his co-employee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.   
Oh that's cool i watched it in youtube that they have Artificial Intelligence drones/cameras that are available on the streets and i know one day we can use this in office works. this idea can be less hassle and it will be easier for the interviewer to conduct a training or program for a person who wanted to be safe in world of global hiring.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.   
Oh that's cool i watched it in youtube that they have Artificial Intelligence drones/cameras that are available on the streets and i know one day we can use this in office works. this idea can be less hassle and it will be easier for the interviewer to conduct a training or program for a person who wanted to be safe in world of global hiring.
Then they should have partner with a big companies in the field of Artificial Intelligence. We need verify the person in the first place before hiring them for a professional job. In the third world country if you excel most of the time in your college degree you'll easily get hire.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

But this is a serious question.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

There are two features which will help TrustLogics user achieve this -

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

If you are mobile-only person, here are the links to TrustLogics app -

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!
Good thing you answered us in right way. well for sure some companies will sell your personal data and it's not secured at all. Yes i tried your beta test and i just want to ask if this goes apply to other country or just only in african countries?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that 
they will send to the recruiters and vice versa

You are absolutely right pal, But honestly it is still not very clear to me of how the blockchain work in terms of traditional way of hiring the

applicants. Due to in my understanding does this project will give more quality for the applicants to be easily get accepted in the company they

like to apply?
Well, as I observe in this platform, in our new generation people need to apply their knowledge by using technologies and TrustLogic think about it, in the first place, how can the applicant use computer to find job, there it is, TrustLogic want to make it whereas the jobseekers will apply by sending their profile to the recruiters.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?
Yes, this is a big help to everyone especially those who are newly graduates where they can find job easily without going outside and they are waiting for the call if their data is being analyzed by the recruiters. Blockchain will be integrated whereas the payment of the candidates is crypto currency and also as salaries to those employers of this project.
One of the reason why there is a slow process of hiring, is because of the numerous documents needed when there is job hiring. Resume, Biodata and insurances, these requirements burden the jobseekers when they will apply. A lot of photocopies are needed just to pass those requirements in every company that jobseeker will apply. This problem will resolve by this project. Henceforth, there is no more photocopies needed just to have work. Using blockchain technology and hyperledger, we can assure that our documents will store safely.

Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?
Yes, this is a big help to everyone especially those who are newly graduates where they can find job easily without going outside and they are waiting for the call if their data is being analyzed by the recruiters. Blockchain will be integrated whereas the payment of the candidates is crypto currency and also as salaries to those employers of this project.
One of the reason why there is a slow process of hiring, is because of the numerous documents needed when there is job hiring. Resume, Biodata and insurances, these requirements burden the jobseekers when they will apply. A lot of photocopies are needed just to pass those requirements in every company that jobseeker will apply. This problem will resolve by this project. Henceforth, there is no more photocopies needed just to have work. Using blockchain technology and hyperledger, we can assure that our documents will store safely.
In addition, almost all papers are being trash after they passed their personal data whereas most of the jobseekers are waiting for nothing. In this project, TrustLogics can make the jobseekers easily scan their personal data and not so long for waiting the call or message from the recruiters.
Flygonz

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Greninja

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

As per my own uderstanding In the trust logics' project based on the whitepaper
that i have read the job seekers can also update their presented resume and curriculum vitae and present it to the recruiting team of each and every company.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

i like the peer to peer hiring model of trust logic, where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. Then suitable peers will be notified of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. I think its nice to be able to earn and help a friend on landing a job at the same time.
bitstalker23

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

i like the peer to peer hiring model of trust logic, where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. Then suitable peers will be notified of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. I think its nice to be able to earn and help a friend on landing a job at the same time.

I've tried to apply online job too through Linkedin and jobs.ph its not easy to find a job and get it because some of their Hr aren't really having time on replying your emails or applications. Is this the platform's/site fault or just the companies that's hiring ?
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

I've tried to apply  online job too through Linkedin and jobs.ph it's not easy to find a job and get it because some of their Hr aren't really having time on replying your emails or applications. Is this the platform's/site fault or just the companies that are hiring?

Yeah, I feel you too bro. After I landed my desired job online my problem now is the email that I've got from these site that always pinging me and always getting notifications from job offers where i got too tired from unsubscribing away from it.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

I have experienced applying jobs online thru the internet by simple uploading my resume and send it to the companies, and then the process begun and then i get a job from one of the company. But the problem i saw from it is they did not validate my resume about my job experience and other relatated things about my resume if im telling the truth... With the trust logics they will validate first your identity and your credentials before they will forwarded it on the companies so that there's no frauds will happen.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
I agree is useless to go to a jobfair, if you go and apply there they only done the initial interview on that day and will tell you to go to their office to have a second interview which is resulting to waste of money and time... I think they only making publicity when there creating a jobfair but the same process of employment is happening, long and tedious...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

"Mutualism"
This is what I imagine in this new project. Both recruiters and jobseekers are benefiting with each other. Recruiters can easily find a suitable workers whether they are skilled or professional. They can also filtered the best and competitive workers. On the other side, jobseekers can avail a vacant job in relation with their field. They can also apply in the most easiest and fastest way.
Over all, I feel that this project will success since it is really possible to happen and at the same time, it really needs by the community.

You won TrustLogics brownie points  Wink.. JK!

You are bang on. Just to summarize on what you said -

1) Jobseekers can get their professional milestones verified, by TrustLogics ecosystem users or 3rd party certified & partnered validators, Alternatively,
2) Users can make use of Reputation Building System (RBS) to get their professional details verified
3) Recruiters can use power of Peers who can refer suitable candidates for posted jobs
4) Independent Service Providers (Blue Collar contractors) can benefit from background checks and build 'shareable Digital portfolios' containing reviews, ratings and reputation levels, which will eliminate middlemen/service websites
Thank you for your brownies and wonderful explanation! Smiley
I understood the purpose of your project, but still I have my question in my mind. As what you have said, you pointed out the blue collar contractors who will benefit from background checks. Does trustlogics accept only those who are blue collar contractors and not the skilled workers (White Collar Job)? If yes, then trustlogics is only for professional people only.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Trustlogics is not just a regular recruiting platform. Trustlogics is a platform for recruiters and job seekers to create their own profile so that they can connect with each other easily. What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.
Does trustlogics have personal helpers who are accountable to view the profile of jobseekers? We cannot assure if the recruiters are legitimate to scan worker profiles and datas. If that so, then how we cannot assure that our personal data is secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: