Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I must say every thing has its own positives and negatives, whether we talk about online jobs or regular salary jobs.

Regular salary job gives you fixed money so that you can pay all your daily living expenses, and people turn to
online jobs as it provide extra income, from which one can fulfill there dreams.

Trust LOgics is the online jobs are very nice and interesting for people like me . I have still to come across a genuine online job provider .
I think this is a great website, it allows anyone to make money by expressing themselves through skills.
I am totally ready for this new career and the opportunities it could bring to me and my family!
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

how much does a job applicant have to pay to get their datas verified? do i have to be verified first before i can get matched to a job? or can i be matched first and then verified afterwards? 
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

okay, what will happen to those datas of the job applicants that would get hired? are you going to separate it from those datas that are not yet hired? and if ever the hired applicants wishes to apply again for another job in the future , would they still e able to use their previous datas? 
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.

And this is exactly what i banked on after going through TrustLogics' whitepaper, they freedom they gave the jobseeker to control their professional data.

Unlike other platforms where data is shared even without the jobseekers permission as users were trapped in the information compliance requirement of the hiring platform.

Glad to see how TrustLogics aim to give total control to users as to when and where their data appears, this spells security of professional data for me.

Indeed, i myself experienced being trapped in the information compliance of other recruiting platforms, forcing me to fill up and post data which are of non-relevant to the job i am applying for.

Good to see TrustLogic took away data control monopoly by the recruiting platforms and brought back control to the jobseekers.

And besides, this control of data also declutters the information highway of unwanted details and info.

I think many of us had the very same experience with previous and existing online job applications.

Filling forms here and there, sending out data that is unnecessary and irrelevant, and doing it over and over again just to end up being pre-screened again on your first day of interview.

That's why i do hope that many recruiters sign up with TrustLogics too to  streamlin the whole process much better.

Actually not many of us, instead all people who tried to apply in different companies for they've encountered that experienced during the time

we were applying for a job. That's is why  with the Trust logics they're aim was to create a decentralized ecosystem where: users can share

their professional data across different platforms by setting permissions, a Recruiter can make the most of our global Peer-to-Peer Hiring

Model according to their whitepaper alone.
I'm excited to be at the beginning of this journey with trust logic. I am confident that this company is in the hands of a brilliant visionary who has tremendous attention to detail as well as a
long-term game plan for this project.
scarleth06

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
Maybe but maybe not  because we've never know until the employee stay in the company longer, with enough time the real attitude of  employee will be reveal... I believe that all job can learn by anyone if they have own will to do it and i think the problem why many people didn't have success because of their own attitude...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Like the two sides of coins, everything in life has a positive side & negative side…
Online jobs have advantages as well disadvantages. What is important is choosing the right thing at the right time as
per your requirement. I am looking for data entry or conversion job as I have a small kid & I can spare 2-3 hours
everyday for online jobs. I am a  full mom but i have a work experience & sitting idle at home is really
boring so online data entry jobs can solve my purpose at least for a time being.
Yes Its true many full time mom's are in need of home based job like you said,  so that will occupy their free time and not wasting talent and job experiences they had, is good that trust logics will surely welcome this kind of needs of people's/ISP who willing to dedicate their extra time to earn money for their family...
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.
It's gonna be a the number one in the industry of Job Hiring, The process of choosing the right applicant, the process of choosing the right job to the applicants is very helpful to everyone and  also in choosing the right company.
I'm looking for a job, and i am looking for a right company. hope Trustlogics can help me to find work.
they built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.
I think this is the  reason why Trustlogics is different from other

Correct! This is why Trustlogic will be the best jobs platform for recruiters and job seekers. Where they can put permission on what the public can see. This is to prevent misused of people’s information. Some centralized platform sells the data to other company without the knowledge or forcing the user to share their data because of Terms of agreement. Usually me as a user of other job platform I don’t have a choice but to allow them to use my data because I need to find a job using their platform. Thanks trustlogic

jobseekers are usually left with lesser options regarding data privacy, as an applicant you are to follow what is required by the employers. Applicants data should never really be allowed to be accessed by the general public but only to those companys that are reallly working with Trustlogics.
Jobseeker can get the opportunity from everywhere around, when jobseeker will upload their resume they will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience. job description and a resume help the jobseeker to find the job easily. You can get maximum opportunity near you through TrustLogics.TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on the blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions.

Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
Maybe but maybe not  because we've never know until the employee stay in the company longer, with enough time the real attitude of  employee will be reveal... I believe that all job can learn by anyone if they have own will to do it and i think the problem why many people didn't have success because of their own attitude...
They have already launched a mobile app. I use this mobile app. the app is easy to use and they are targeting all the countries.
I think trustlogics is going to get the opportunity from everywhere around the world.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Merited by flash12i (1)

nope you cant

okay, what will happen to those datas of the job applicants that would get hired? are you going to separate it from those datas that are not yet hired? and if ever the hired applicants wishes to apply again for another job in the future , would they still e able to use their previous datas? 

Maybe they can still use previous data but they required to update it for the recruiter will know about their current status, and now with the QR scan where you can update your status and send to many company you want as easy as abc... With the trust logics you hold your own data and your authorization needed in every steps of the hiring process...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

They have already launched a mobile app. I use this mobile app. the app is easy to use and they are targeting all the countries.
I think trustlogics is going to get the opportunity from everywhere around the world.

Oh really they launched trust logics mobile app, is it free or we have to pay? Coz i want to download their app right now for me to experience this project and all the features personally, also if is available for Android phone users?
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.

That's what Trustlogics goal to protect the personal data of those people who will get interest to their project.

As you can see to their WP They value the user data privacy. Trust logics built this platform to ensure that any third-party application

gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can

place their network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of

individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has

been made visible for them by jobseekers.

And this source could be found at https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Its like filtering your profile to see by your only preferred recruiter and organizations, this feature give the user/jobseeker an authority for their own preferences... Unlike to other platforms they will send your profile to any company they wanted even if you did not authorized to do it and without your permission... Its like they holding you in the neck and controlled you...
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.
Trustlogics is creating an international platform that will benefit nations, businesses, and individuals alike while promoting privacy and convenience.

I am sure that trustlogics is going to do great in the future.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
It is true that not all the time you join or try go on a job fair you have a luck waiting for you that can give you a job right away. A test of your patience waiting for you because of the huge number of applicants. but in trustlogic the easier process for job seekers to get the job that suitable in her skills and your personal information.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

Do freelancers have a room in TrustLogic platform? Freelancers are open for projects and contracted services but prefers not to be tied up to just one company. Will their be a portion were we can submit our portfolio?
I'm also curious at this. More people nowadays are preferring freelance jobs rather than a stay-in jobs. Graduate nowadays especially fresh grads, prefer jobs at the comfort of their home of having control, also some of them prefer not having ties to a company. I want to know what TrustLogics has to offer for this because I have yet to see these kind of info in their whitepaper. Maybe it can be a future implementation?
]
I've been following you for a while now 'cause you tend to find some interesting replies, like how you've found mine. I'm the guy from yesterday whom you've replied on. They haven't stated anything about freelancing in their whitepaper the last time I've read it, but this info might help. They've stated that the jobseekers can put whatever information they can show to help protect their identity but for the recruiters also they have an AI to help. Maybe through this info they can state that they're interested in freelancing.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

nope you cant

Well, i think they will focus on those who are not yet hired to look for a job that will suited for their skills and abilities, about the job change i think they just only update their profile on the trustlogic and same process again as what validators did in their data when they first apply.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Like the two sides of coins, everything in life has a positive side & negative side…
Online jobs have advantages as well disadvantages. What is important is choosing the right thing at the right time as
per your requirement. I am looking for data entry or conversion job as I have a small kid & I can spare 2-3 hours
everyday for online jobs. I am a  full mom but i have a work experience & sitting idle at home is really
boring so online data entry jobs can solve my purpose at least for a time being.
Yes Its true many full time mom's are in need of home based job like you said,  so that will occupy their free time and not wasting talent and job experiences they had, is good that trust logics will surely welcome this kind of needs of people's/ISP who willing to dedicate their extra time to earn money for their family...
definitely yes,, trustlogics are very helpful tool to find many ways of job and opportunity probably in unemployed mommy like me,,with trustlogics you can make sure to get a good job immediately.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I must say every thing has its own positives and negatives, whether we talk about online jobs or regular salary jobs.

Regular salary job gives you fixed money so that you can pay all your daily living expenses, and people turn to
online jobs as it provide extra income, from which one can fulfill there dreams.

Trust LOgics is the online jobs are very nice and interesting for people like me . I have still to come across a genuine online job provider .
I think this is a great website, it allows anyone to make money by expressing themselves through skills.
I am totally ready for this new career and the opportunities it could bring to me and my family!
Well, aside from that, you can also look for a job that you really want by sending your personal data on trustlogic.
Regular job gave us a salary and we can badget it because we know how much we wait in time of salary payment, but in online job like what we do here, we do not know how much money we earn, and when it is. But one thing for sure is they will gave us an income that we can gave to our family and buy our needs.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Yes, you are right this platform that this project is presenting to the public really is so damn appealing to the users that have needs either jobs or jobseekers. Specially to people who are looking for a great long term investments. Even day traders will love this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: