Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!

Yes you are right there, Validators are qualified background investigation companies that will be tied up with Trustlogics as its validator. Not anyone can apply for that position since background checking is a sensitive job which involves specific laws on data privacy and the integrity of the validators will also be on the line.

Correct! Validators are experts chosen by Trustlogics to do some background checking on the applicants.  When the applicants or jobseekers requests for validation of their data, that's when the validators do their job. The reliability of the data is so important so the validators should be qualified enough to do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.

Trust logic project platform will become a huge.success if tge project has this kind of supporters and the one of a kind platform and unique features of the project. I am so excited for the launch of trust logic.

That's right! And also the trust lohic project has gained a lots of supporters
because of their features the characteristics of their project that aims to have the unemployed job seekers to have a job that fits to their profession as well as their interests
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.

This is just another technology that trustlogic making life of jobseekers better.
easy to use, a user friendly and an accurate information is always at best.

Yup. That's hat separates this project from the rest since this project clearly tries its best to give the best services to its users and make the tihngs as easy as possible for them. I beleve that there will be a lot of people who will understand he visions of this project and appreciate its innovation. This wil lead to huge traffic.

this is not ne anymore, but a thumbs of for the team that they include this feature.
everything is store on the system. QR code is really on demand now.
they just make it more fun and easy to use with this QR code system.
well, yeah it is very tiring to input your record or information all the time.!

This will avoid filling up application many times to apply for a job. This feature will surely help applicants to find a better job. As they say, the more you join the more chances of winning. With Trustlogics, you sure are a winner.

A great project with a great technology. What can we ask for? With combined technology such as this will really make this project a top-of-the-line platform which will make all the processing simple, automated, reliable and convenient. Who can imagine that QR code can be used in this industry? QR codes are widely used for data encryption and now used for our employment data which saves us from wasting our time.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

That is great if the trust logic project platform already have these features i am confidently sure that the trust logic project platform will reach their success.
The trust logic will have their hard cap. congratulations in advance to the team of trust logic project.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

Therefore you are doing this for the sake of the people who are interested to have a job, and this job seekers could only be validate by the

authorized Validators, isn't right? I'm a bit confused I am not sure about my understanding to your goal and planning of your project.

I think the purpose of their actions through validation of jobseekers data is to build up (1) Reputation of the jobseeker, (2) Reliability of the process of Validation and (3) Integrity of Trustlogics. This will result in the (4) Trust by the Employers as well as the Applicants to the Platform.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
Same experience here. I used to wake up very early in the morning too to go to the job application site. When i get there, before the office opens the line is already long. All of them are applying for the same position i came to apply for. If i be lucky enough i will be included to the next schedule of interview if not will be rejected right away.
That was years ago. I can feel you too but now, application has been made more easy. There are freelancers too everywhere in the internet and can even apply work online abroad. Most of the time job offered abroad is more easy to get than those offered locally in my country. With the help of TrustLogics, it will be a big help for employers abroad to just access a jobseekers profile and decide if he or she is really eligible for the position or not.
Getting a job is still not easy now. There are more opportunities but there is much more competition as well, especially if you live in the city or in a country with high population. The number of graduates are always increasing. Filling up an application online and submitting your credentials online is an easy part but just how many people are doing the same thing.

Actually, there are so many jobs but some jobs are not filled up because the supposed to be qualified applicant got a job that is not really related to his/her field.

The result, ineffectiveness which may also result in resignation or termination. Unlike when they use Trustlogics platform, the applicant gets the apt job for her, she will be more productive, the employer is happy and the company grows, the company expand and more jobs were needed.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.
Definitely this will be great big thing in employment processing. I remember how difficult it is to apply for a job, from printing resumes and cv's, going to companies to submit applications and waiting for long lines for initial interviews and then another interview and so on and if your not lucky after so many interviews you will not.pass the final interview. With Trustlogics, you no longer will go through this old fashioned process of applications. That is why it is really necessary that this project will succeed because it will definitely a great help.
Lol! Can still remember this experience. I used to prepare pages of resumes in advAnce incase i see job hiring somwhere along the way so i have something to give. But with trustlogics, they just have to go on the web type for my name and check everything that says about me and if my data is validated, that will Be another plus for me.
With Trustlogics, the bureaucracy in the company will definitely eliminated. Just go to Trustlogics site and pronto. Just like buying things onine. You can check which employees to hire that are best suited for the company. It is like maximizing your time with a very good results.

Lol! What an imagination michayael10 but everything you said is right and true.  As per the classic way of hiring employees employees, the company has to give the applicants days trial, if they pass then they are hired. They need to be scrutinized very well or else the employer will be bringing in to the job site a wrong worker. Good that TRUSTLOGICS will be filling this task and make hiring easy for employers.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

nope you cant
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

Therefore you are doing this for the sake of the people who are interested to have a job, and this job seekers could only be validate by the

authorized Validators, isn't right? I'm a bit confused I am not sure about my understanding to your goal and planning of your project.

I think the purpose of their actions through validation of jobseekers data is to build up (1) Reputation of the jobseeker, (2) Reliability of the process of Validation and (3) Integrity of Trustlogics. This will result in the (4) Trust by the Employers as well as the Applicants to the Platform.
And the best thing in this process here is that validation will be good for the three of them, the employers, the platform and the jobseekers, the jobseekers will be confident that the information they will be submitting to the employers are only the best and the truest one they have. They dont need to worry that employers will not believe them.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
Same experience here. I used to wake up very early in the morning too to go to the job application site. When i get there, before the office opens the line is already long. All of them are applying for the same position i came to apply for. If i be lucky enough i will be included to the next schedule of interview if not will be rejected right away.
That was years ago. I can feel you too but now, application has been made more easy. There are freelancers too everywhere in the internet and can even apply work online abroad. Most of the time job offered abroad is more easy to get than those offered locally in my country. With the help of TrustLogics, it will be a big help for employers abroad to just access a jobseekers profile and decide if he or she is really eligible for the position or not.
Getting a job is still not easy now. There are more opportunities but there is much more competition as well, especially if you live in the city or in a country with high population. The number of graduates are always increasing. Filling up an application online and submitting your credentials online is an easy part but just how many people are doing the same thing.

Actually, there are so many jobs but some jobs are not filled up because the supposed to be qualified applicant got a job that is not really related to his/her field.

The result, ineffectiveness which may also result in resignation or termination. Unlike when they use Trustlogics platform, the applicant gets the apt job for her, she will be more productive, the employer is happy and the company grows, the company expand and more jobs were needed.
You got it right cryp24x what can i say? Trustlogic platform will be using keywords i think for jobseekers as well as for employers as to which field or kind of job they want to be filled or apply. Aside from that both employers and jobseekers will be notified by the platform whenever there is applicant that suits the job advertisement and position that suits the skills of the jobseekers.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

With all honesty, i can't see any loopholes or any negative or disadvantage with this project. All i can say is hat's off to the one who has come up with this idea because i'm still shaking my head, everytime i remember the difficulties i endure during those times that i am still applying for jobs. And now the new applicants are very favoured with this trustlogics project. It is such a creative idea.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

Trustlogic is another big thing that can contribute with the expansion  or promotionof cryptocurrency. The fact that Trustlogics will be useful to companies and jobseekers, the only way they can use it is through using cryptocurrency as well. So kudos to Trustlogics not only from.companies and jobseekers but also from.cryptocurrency.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

The first ever job website that welcomes independent service provider. Independent Service Provider (ISP), as well as professionals, can create their own profile and can be shared across the platform. Their profile is verified by Trustlogics to enhance ISP's credibility. Verified ISP will have unlimited opportunities towards different clients.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Isn't it amazing that through Trustlogics the cost of using recruitment agency can totally be eliminated? The whole process of hiring can be done directly between jobseekers and employers and no need third party who is only after the money of both? I hate this recruitment agencies on how they treat applicants in my country. They are milking the applicants. Every single paper and pen they provide is in expense of the applicant.
I am.feeling you there. Not to talk about taht after undergoing tests and  series of interviews, later on. You will be informed that u didn't get the job. Such a waste of time and effort. What i don't understand is why they will make u undergo such long process. I will understand if maximum of 3 interviews maximum should determine whether tou are good for the job.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

"4.3.3 Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers"
"ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform."

Where do ISPs can get the TrustLogics Tokens??. And if ever all the tokens will be distributed on validators and on the platform only?? Need to elaborate this more.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

In Trustlogics, all the process is paperless. No need for the applicants to fill up form because once you apply using Trustlogics platform, your resumes and all your personal details will automatically be submitted to the recruiter.

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

Hi there Maariyaam!

There is no registration fee for creating a TrustLogics account (and in fact, you can try their Beta and create your TL# here https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration).

As for the verification related services, fees apply depending on the type of validation to be made (as there are many different validation) but TrustLogics has yet release these fees.  Perhaps they are still in talks with their partner validators as of the moment.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

I like a paperless society because it is greener than using papers. It can help not just the environment but also the recruiter at the same time because it could cut down the expenses. Our traditional hiring process takes too much paper. This process involves risk of misplacing documents. With paperless hiring process, the recruiter can find and access all the documents easily.

I agree on your go green perception on TrustLogics guys.

Deejayce is actually right that it saves the environment and lowers the cost too for the recruiters (besides materials and storage cost, having these application forms, submitted resumes, etc. involves a substantial amount of overhead to be done right).

And being able to track a jobseekers applications or potential applicants for recruiters in a digital manner is much more smarter than sorting them manually, it brings about a lot of convenience in a very organized manner.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: