Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
disney333

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

When I learned about the update in using Artificial Intelligence to make the process of hiring and recruiting a candidate to be much easier and without any hassle, I was really glad. I know that this would really make the process a lot faster and efficient. The human recruiter will be focus on the more logical assestment of the applicants which will make the recruitment more reliable and reputable.

Here's the link for the Artificial Intelligence article:

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

This is a big thing for the hiring and lessen the unemployment rate. In my own opinion this platform will surpass the linkedIn platform in terms of their artificial intelligence features and the fast validations of the data on their project.
You own your information, no data sharing without authorization... I think this will be a bright idea from the trust logics that we don't see to other platforms, by this you have the control of your own data and manage it if you want to share with anyone...
Made trustlogics easy for jobseekers or users for sharing their information. To be their next hiring agency and to control them all, they have permission before they can share or inform others, recruiters or employers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?
well,,, until now will have never experience about lack of trusted and reputation,because its very comprehensive platform were they could access to duties as well,to verify a certain professional reputation,although some social platform attempted to fill this particular gap,but its largely failed because they have never had a convincing solution to this issue related to fake reputation.

kwendy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Like the two sides of coins, everything in life has a positive side & negative side…
Online jobs have advantages as well disadvantages. What is important is choosing the right thing at the right time as
per your requirement. I am looking for data entry or conversion job as I have a small kid & I can spare 2-3 hours
everyday for online jobs. I am a  full mom but i have a work experience & sitting idle at home is really
boring so online data entry jobs can solve my purpose at least for a time being.
Yes Its true many full time mom's are in need of home based job like you said,  so that will occupy their free time and not wasting talent and job experiences they had, is good that trust logics will surely welcome this kind of needs of people's/ISP who willing to dedicate their extra time to earn money for their family...
definitely yes,, trustlogics are very helpful tool to find many ways of job and opportunity probably in unemployed mommy like me,,with trustlogics you can make sure to get a good job immediately.
You're right, and trustlogic can also help a job seekers to find a job that they really want, like me i also want a job which is online, so that even if i am at home i can do it any time in my vacant time, unlike my current job that almost my eight hours and sometimes even at home we need to bring papers to finish it all.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Well I am pretty sure that this is already given for both parties. It would be pretty dumb to be a better platform for job seeking and hiring if this feature is not in the platform itself which is a vital thing when it comes to job seeking amd hiring. I believe that both parties have equal rights because this is what I think the project is also pushing besides the ease of usage.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
It is true that not all the time you join or try go on a job fair you have a luck waiting for you that can give you a job right away. A test of your patience waiting for you because of the huge number of applicants. but in trustlogic the easier process for job seekers to get the job that suitable in her skills and your personal information.
Yes, i remember also that when i first apply and looking for a perfect job that is suited on my course where i graduated, i was always failed because i want a job but reverse on what my course is, until i saw my self looking for nothing, but the company will entertain me even they know that you are not qualified on that position. But now there it is, a trustlogic will help us to make all easy in terms of finding a job.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Do freelancers have a room in TrustLogic platform? Freelancers are open for projects and contracted services but prefers not to be tied up to just one company. Will their be a portion were we can submit our portfolio?
I'm also curious at this. More people nowadays are preferring freelance jobs rather than a stay-in jobs. Graduate nowadays especially fresh grads, prefer jobs at the comfort of their home of having control, also some of them prefer not having ties to a company. I want to know what TrustLogics has to offer for this because I have yet to see these kind of info in their whitepaper. Maybe it can be a future implementation?
]
I've been following you for a while now 'cause you tend to find some interesting replies, like how you've found mine. I'm the guy from yesterday whom you've replied on. They haven't stated anything about freelancing in their whitepaper the last time I've read it, but this info might help. They've stated that the jobseekers can put whatever information they can show to help protect their identity but for the recruiters also they have an AI to help. Maybe through this info they can state that they're interested in freelancing.
Oh you again, I see that we've come to see same interests. I'm gonna take your word for this and I hope someone could reply for a clearer answer for both of to gain more insights to this certain topic. With your interpretation of their paper, I think that maybe a case that they can use, but it would be much greater if they could provide a clearer option for freelancers thinking that freelancers hold a lot of percentage of today's jobseekers and professionals.

True enough. Now a days working at home are preferred by some professionals. Depending on what is your area of expertise, there are a lot of opportunity to work as a freelancer. If Trustlogics will have a portion where Freelancers can advertise their services and where company looking for short term or long term project personnel or freelancers, that would be really great.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Do freelancers have a room in TrustLogic platform? Freelancers are open for projects and contracted services but prefers not to be tied up to just one company. Will their be a portion were we can submit our portfolio?
I'm also curious at this. More people nowadays are preferring freelance jobs rather than a stay-in jobs. Graduate nowadays especially fresh grads, prefer jobs at the comfort of their home of having control, also some of them prefer not having ties to a company. I want to know what TrustLogics has to offer for this because I have yet to see these kind of info in their whitepaper. Maybe it can be a future implementation?
]
I've been following you for a while now 'cause you tend to find some interesting replies, like how you've found mine. I'm the guy from yesterday whom you've replied on. They haven't stated anything about freelancing in their whitepaper the last time I've read it, but this info might help. They've stated that the jobseekers can put whatever information they can show to help protect their identity but for the recruiters also they have an AI to help. Maybe through this info they can state that they're interested in freelancing.
Oh you again, I see that we've come to see same interests. I'm gonna take your word for this and I hope someone could reply for a clearer answer for both of to gain more insights to this certain topic. With your interpretation of their paper, I think that maybe a case that they can use, but it would be much greater if they could provide a clearer option for freelancers thinking that freelancers hold a lot of percentage of today's jobseekers and professionals.
We should just hope for the best on this project. Freelancing aside, they've pretty much put up a solution for stay-in jobs which is pretty relevant as people also want stability and even though there's a huge portion of freelancers, there are also workers out there who prefer stay-in. We should just keep updating ourselves, maybe some people that know better than us can answers our questions about freelancing in this platform.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.
I'm agree to your precious opinion,because in my nation also,,almost 87.3 percent are trusted to online social media unlike to traditional social media, therefore in this case trustlogics trusted blockchain technology are suitable to all hungry jobseeker,and that's why I will fully support to this project trustlogics to aim will be success Smiley
roy.ashton

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.

This is just another technology that trustlogic making life of jobseekers better.
easy to use, a user friendly and an accurate information is always at best.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?

I am having a bit of a hard time understanding your question but I think I get your point. Well for me, I personally think that there is no project out there no matter the concept that it has that is perfect and has no people who would have negative insights on a its project. There will surely be doubts coming from various people but I highly doubt that this will hinder this project from delivering good services which will ghen prove its reputation.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.

This is just another technology that trustlogic making life of jobseekers better.

Yup. That's hat separates this project from the rest since this project clearly tries its best to give the best services to its users and make the tihngs as easy as possible for them. I beleve that there will be a lot of people who will understand he visions of this project and appreciate its innovation. This wil lead to huge traffic.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!

Yes you are right there, Validators are qualified background investigation companies that will be tied up with Trustlogics as its validator. Not anyone can apply for that position since background checking is a sensitive job which involves specific laws on data privacy and the integrity of the validators will also be on the line.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Yup. That's hat separates this project from the rest since this project clearly tries its best to give the best services to its users and make the tihngs as easy as possible for them. I beleve that there will be a lot of people who will understand he visions of this project and appreciate its innovation. This wil lead to huge traffic.

this is not ne anymore, but a thumbs of for the team that they include this feature.
everything is store on the system. QR code is really on demand now.
they just make it more fun and easy to use with this QR code system.
well, yeah it is very tiring to input your record or information all the time.!
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Well I am pretty sure that this is already given for both parties. It would be pretty dumb to be a better platform for job seeking and hiring if this feature is not in the platform itself which is a vital thing when it comes to job seeking amd hiring. I believe that both parties have equal rights because this is what I think the project is also pushing besides the ease of usage.

you are right! every little thing in this world should have the equal rights,
this will be given in time and there were be no conflict in due time.
let them finish the ICO then lets see the platform
everything will be fine soon! in just a matter of time.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

this is not ne anymore, but a thumbs of for the team that they include this feature.
everything is store on the system. QR code is really on demand now.
they just make it more fun and easy to use with this QR code system.
well, yeah it is very tiring to input your record or information all the time.!

This will avoid filling up application many times to apply for a job. This feature will surely help applicants to find a better job. As they say, the more you join the more chances of winning. With Trustlogics, you sure are a winner.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Let me clarify on this, "as per recruiters wish" so it means that validation will only occur once a recruiter request for it?

If the meaning of the quoted phrase above is the same as what is stated above,
as per my own opinion i think it is better that the validators will validate the personal information of the job seeker even without the requests of the recruiters.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

trustlogic company and its project is eyeing those people who wants job that they will really have
that really fits them,.
it is on the name thoug.
use your logic and have turst on them.
if you are full of doubts then the company dont need to explain itself and better be go far from them
but as i can see this one,
this is another innovation.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

SURPRISE BOX!!!

Start Time: 25 June 2018 at 00:01 EST

i am too early, i marked my calendar at May 25, 2018!

i am really too early and excited, i just keep laughing.

don't forget about this too:  First $1 million contribution

What is this about yrrehc16? Is this about their Pre-sale of their ICO ?
And what about the first $1million contribution? Do you have a link for their telegram or
any social media account that we can see and hear about the project?

Hello,

We are coming up with one of its kind, Surprise box sale. You can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.php

Apply for whitelisting here - https://trustlogics.io

Thank you for your interest.

Thank you very much for informing us regarding this suprise box sale and where we can find the said suprise box.
Im so sure that the people are very much Interested to invest to the trust logic project platform
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: