Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

what really caught my attention is how they produce the jobs to jobseekers/candidates.
and the opportunities they offer are like blessings from haven.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

what really caught my attention is how they produce the jobs to jobseekers/candidates.
and the opportunities they offer are like blessings from haven.

trustlogics has a very efficient hiring industry.
which covers up all the hussle work for a jobseeker.
independent service providers will take care of the work for the candidates.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
looking forward to be a part of such an amazing project!
the opportunities that they want to give to a candidate/jobseeker,truly is incredible!
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
the difference between other platforms is trustlogics has all the solutions for the problems in our ecnomy.
they want to solve the unfair employment system where a honest jobseeker misses out on a job when a dishonest-
jobseeker presents flase data on their resume.
they are providing opportunities for jobseekers to get a fair chance of getting a job
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
That's true and trust logics have a long period of preparation before they come up with this kind of platform, and the people behind this project is well known and have capabilities to build this such a wonderful ideas that able to bring success for many people...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
That's true and trust logics have a long period of preparation before they come up with this kind of platform, and the people behind this project is well known and have capabilities to build this such a wonderful ideas that able to bring success for many people...
Maybe but i doubt they are already known in this industry, for sure they have many experience building such a big project and an ability to make this possible... All we need is to support this platform all the way to help them with this game...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.

I think what the guy really wanted to know was how long exactly does an applicant have to wait before he gets notified as to whether he passed the verification processes or not.  And I think that this is still to be found out after the developers have finished conversations with the people responsible for verification processes.
When i read the WP of trust logics i didn't read if when to give the result, but sometimes i read with their reply in other quotes the validator will notify the jobseeker regarding with the results of validation as long as they complete it...
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.

I think what the guy really wanted to know was how long exactly does an applicant have to wait before he gets notified as to whether he passed the verification processes or not.  And I think that this is still to be found out after the developers have finished conversations with the people responsible for verification processes.
When i read the WP of trust logics i didn't read if when to give the result, but sometimes i read with their reply in other quotes the validator will notify the jobseeker regarding with the results of validation as long as they complete it...
I think for this case the recruiter will decide if the jobseeker get the job or not, regardless from the results of validation... And like in many companies the result will go straight to the company as standard operation procedure...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.
They will not urge for foreign applicants. Remember, trustlogics is under process of the implementation of a job fair program. They will not make any move that is so hard right now and accepting foreign applicants will become difficult for them to achieve. Let us just wait because Curacao as well as the trustlogics team will surely open this opportunity for all.
Cool-Isge

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

Hey, ! It's a crypto exchange is very nice!
Vigilant project, interesting plan.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Yes the skills and professionalism of the candidate they give special  training to give quality of their company,

encouragement, ensuring the excellent quality and caliber of the personnel available for their client company needs.

Compiling and packing up also my personal data and information to be submitted on this project. Very excited to use this as my personal recruiter in my whole life.

That's right, there are lot of job seekers ho will lucky to try this project, because at the moment when they try this for sure the jobseekers will also invite others and refer to use this as they found out that this project is very helpful for them.
Rejamquiflix

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

This is a very nice plan with potential.
Impeccable job, sentient design, a rather interesting website.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.
It is good if there are some rewards also for those who will refer the trustlogics application. Referrals will help this project to have many users. Aside from that, we can assure that day by day, jobseekers who will trustlogics application will increase. Refer a person and earn some rewards. TLT tokens is good source of reward also.

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

The business seems rather promising.
Pretty good logo, very great business, clear-cut results.

Aside from that the beautiful promise of this project will have to decreased unemployment rate of jobless all over in the world,,that's was a great comparison of trustlogics ,,build trust build confident Wink,,
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
I strongly agree on you man. We all have that problem in hiring it is always present actually but are we satisfied on that system of job seeking? As an employee, personally I hate being on the job fair and line up on so many people having a small percentage of accepting by the company. We always waste our time and efforts going on that job fair and eventually not get hire. Good to know this project exist and may have the chance to change our system of hiring.
Now I know why there are some Filipinos around here. Filipinos are industrious and hardworking man. They always do their job properly. I salute for Filipinos but why does there are more Filipinos who are unemployed and staying in this forum? I think the government of the Philippines have the problem because if they will give all Filipinos a permanent job with benefits, they will not go to abroad just to work or they will not hope in the bounty campaigns which is too slow before they receive the payments.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
Well, as we can see that there are many supporters here that really amaze on the platform of the TrustLogics, I think this will be a big help for the success of the project because once the supporters also try this and their family too, that is also a big help that additional uses of their project too.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: