Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

Sorry Cassy14 but I beg to disagree. Though the interview is a vital factor in hiring an individual. I don't think it is really the most important thing. Some skilled and experts in their field are not that good during the interview period. Sometimes, people that are good during the interview are poor in actual work. Trustlogics made a solution to this. Through proper verification of credentials of an applicant, their skills and employment background. The interview is somewhat of a formality or a requirement to those who are in the field who interacts with people. More likely in front-end position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.

I think what the guy really wanted to know was how long exactly does an applicant have to wait before he gets notified as to whether he passed the verification processes or not.  And I think that this is still to be found out after the developers have finished conversations with the people responsible for verification processes.

The verification process will depends on the situation. If the user is a new user, the longer verification time they needed to validate the data and information he had submitted. If the user is already been verified before, there is a greater possibility that the verification will be same day or they can instantly verify the date right away. Trustlogics team will surely have an answer for this.

That is correct. Since other companies might have requested for a verification of a particular applicant, once this is done, other companies who will view the users profile need not request the same I think. This is to avoid redundancy in the verification process. I am not quite sure if they will be still charging the companies to view the verified information.

That is true. Now, of the trust logics platform will be asking for payments for the information from all applicants, I think that it would turn out great for the applicants since this would mean that the costs for the verification processes will be reduced on the applicant's side.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

That was employer’s job not on TrustLogics Project Team. They were the one who needed the right person and if TrustLogics handle it also it may be the cause of workers mismatch.
Employers know who will be employed and not, that was on their own choice.
MattDonahue

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Hello, DEVs.
I believe that this project is quite a lucrative investment at the present time.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

That was employer’s job not on TrustLogics Project Team. They were the one who needed the right person and if TrustLogics handle it also it may be the cause of workers mismatch.
Employers know who will be employed and not, that was on their own choice.

I think Trustlogics have their part on this issue, they will be the one who will evaluate qualified applicants. This will be a complicated process if the employers have different views regarding hiring an individual who has the disability. Based on International Law, no one should be deprived of his/her right to have a job because of his/her disability unless he/she is not capable to do the job.

Here is my reference:

https://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1186&context=bjil
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

Hello, guys! I joined this plan. I'm interested to look how the developers perform the idea.

Great choice man. It's not everyday that a great project like this pops out with great developers and most importantly a great concept. I believe that this will make you gain good profits. I hope you are not one of those impatient people or someone who doesn't read enough to realize as to whether a project is a long term project or not. Either way, finding this project is a good win already. I hope you don't waste the chance to get in early.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Aside from blockchain, Trustlogics will be providing high security to prevent hackers having access to users data. That being said, I believe that if a hacker is really determined to get in to Trustlogics, he will need to go and find away into multiple security measures placed by Trustlogics.

That is very good to know. It means that our data are really secured and nothing to worry that some hackers will find a way to steal them. I think we will never experience that someone will call us and offer us something like credit cards which is very annoying.    

With Regards to the sucurity of the datas that will be submitted of the job seekers to the recruiters of the trust logic project platform as well as the information that will be given the security and privacy of these are all secured. So there is nothing to worry about.

Maybe it is way different too. Different because employee can apply on different country while having a legal recruiter.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

Hotoku

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Such project are becoming useful. Aware vision, irreproachable vision, riveting design!
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

You are definitely right, the success of the project is that when they have maximized the advantages of implementing what is written in their Whitepaper. This will be a breakthrough to employment and hiring process which can really affect the worldwide economy by simply putting the right man on the job. Thanks Trustlogics Team!
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

That is what we are hoping to get by using Trustlogics platform. Surely with Trustlogics, people can get job faster and employers and recruiters can avoid the long job hiring process and select the most suitable applicant with Trustlogics platform.

That's right the trust.logic project platform will help the recruiters as well as the companies to have a less time on the hiring process and as well as the validating the datas that the people will be submitting.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Good luck dev's
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

That is what we are hoping to get by using Trustlogics platform. Surely with Trustlogics, people can get job faster and employers and recruiters can avoid the long job hiring process and select the most suitable applicant with Trustlogics platform.

That's right the trust.logic project platform will help the recruiters as well as the companies to have a less time on the hiring process and as well as the validating the datas that the people will be submitting.

I certainly agree with you. If the applicants were able to pass all the requirements and interviews, the hiring process will be as instant as it is. Especially for BPO industry which can be hired immediately after the interview. Trustlogics will simply give the most reliable and most secured data to the employers and boom, you are hired. As simple as that.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Good luck dev's

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.

that's absolutely right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. so that they can get a Good feedback for all the investors. I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

The good feed back or The positive  reviews of the people will let the trust logic reach their success or reach their hard cap. Because these reviews will.let the project platform be known by the crowd.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.
So the moment hiring is closed between recruiter and candidates, payment will be released to Trustlogics platform. Everyone’s need is met, the position posted is filled, candidate hired, recruiter get paid as well as validators get paid also. Everyone is satisfied.

So all the revenues and the payment will be in crypto or be paid through trustlogics tokens. The independent service providers must know all the things they have to know in crypto even trading just to get their payment.
What if the isp is fairly new to this mode of payments will trustlogics lead them or teach them how to get their payments on cashing out their tokens or payment on their service ?

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

Wow, I gotta say, this project is just pretty amazing! The name really suits its purpose, this is very useful for a lot of people and the platform solves pretty much all the problems that an average person faces.this is a huge help for those unemployed people I feel that TrustLogics will disrupt the current hiring process.
Ya. Good you saw it. It is Trust means building trust and logics which means logical also. Makes sense huh! By just looking at their names you will be trusting them already. I hope they will be able to implement this project as they’ve written in their roadmap.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

Jeffery Perry

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

Good morning ! Waiting for something above amusing here! Rational project, a rather interesting business!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.
So the moment hiring is closed between recruiter and candidates, payment will be released to Trustlogics platform. Everyone’s need is met, the position posted is filled, candidate hired, recruiter get paid as well as validators get paid also. Everyone is satisfied.

So all the revenues and the payment will be in crypto or be paid through trustlogics tokens. The independent service providers must know all the things they have to know in crypto even trading just to get their payment.
What if the isp is fairly new to this mode of payments will trustlogics lead them or teach them how to get their payments on cashing out their tokens or payment on their service ?

Lol  Cheesy! They will not know what to do with their tokens. First and foremost users have to be interested or crypto-literate first so they will know how to do the procedures and they will know how it is going to be. Nevertheless cryptocurrency is the mainstream now so it is impossible that they dont know about it.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

Wow you even see through that far! You should have seen the potential and supporting the platform for real! We wont know unless its fully operational and launched worldwide. Lets hope and see what will be the outcome of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: