Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

Read the Full Article here :- https://goo.gl/ocXRgW
THANK YOU!
Is it an African country? I am not familiar with this country but it is good to see the progress of this project. Trustlogics developers and team show to us that they are handling this project very well. All of my sudden doubts about legalization are gone when I saw this update of trustlogics. More steps to go!

it is from South America Smiley

Suriname (/ˈsʊrɪnæm/, /-nɑːm/ or /-nəm/, also spelled Surinam), officially known as the Republic of Suriname (Dutch: Republiek Suriname [ˌreːpyˈblik ˌsyːriˈnaːmə]), is a sovereign state on the northeastern Atlantic coast of South America. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, France (through French Guiana) to the east, Guyana to the west and Brazil to the south. At just under 165,000 square kilometers (64,000 square miles), it is the smallest country in South America.[note 1] Suriname has a population of approximately 558,368,[8] most of whom live on the country's north coast, in and around the capital and largest city, Paramaribo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

This is indeed an interesting turn of event, other ICO wait for their ICO collection to finish and do partnership but Trustlogics is really one step ahead by simply expanding its territorial influence, a good sign of  great developer and marketer packed in one project Smiley

Thanks for sharing info regarding the Republic of Suriname!

I somehow envy their jobseekers and students who will be able to use the basic operations of the TrustLogics platform for free.

This is one great development. Hoping to see more progressive news such as this. Kudoos TrustLogics.
Don't be a coveted one specially to other people. For sure, we will use it someday! By the time that trustlogics move from east to west and north to south of the world, assure that you and your colleagues can use trustlogics anytime.
For the good update of this project, you catch my eye! You just showing the benevolence of your project to the whole world as well as the perseverance and determination of the team members to spread the word of trustlogics.
You made a good job! There is no more impugned words and phrases that your team won't do.

The news proves how logical and trustworthy the TrustLogics platform is.  The adoption of Suriname's Labour and Education Departments is very indicative of the usefulness of TrustLogics.

It is great to see such trust and confidence being displayed by the Republic of Suriname to the TrustLogics Platform as early as now, this makes the project even more worthy of support.

Congrats TrustLogics.
This event was really important for the side of trustlogics team. There partnership with Labour department and agency ignites the run of their project. As long as this project run smoothly, many people will engage to use their service and project.
I feel glad that trust logics will start their campaign to establish a platform that will help to ease the hiring process for both recruiters and jobseeker's around the world , with Suriname the first country to inaugural this project... Id like to congratulate both trust logics and Suriname for this step...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeljames23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

As you said sir/madam, there is no certainty of what will happen in the future. But, what I know blockchain is changing our ways of doing business by using decentralized network of computers making it a trustworthy system. And this is the system TrustLogics been using.
I think it will last long for sure because of our needs in employment are worse as we observe many people in our country are badly needed a job as we can see to their situations... Most of them are under graduate but want to have a decent jobs for sake of their families...
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Well it depends on the validator's if they will going to accept even though the applicant's have a criminal records, but for me if they want to be hired with no issues in there resume it's better do not try to have criminal record's so that it won't affect on your personal background, because there are some of the companies depends on how you manage yourself and it's better also to have a pleasing personality.
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.
I believe trust logics will eliminate this kind of matter, remember trust logics is link to the blockchain and for me this is the solution for what you said...  Blockchain will give honest, true and transparent results to everyone regardless of what degree/study they have or if they have backer and recommendations by any prominent person...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.

When we are working our family are depending on us especially for those who have partnered with housewives, thats why job is very important for them, i think they cannot make it if suddenly they lose their jobs because for many people this is the only source of their income...
That is right, you also have a point on that and besides all employees want to find a company that is good and better for them until the last day that they want to stay on the company. We need to be aware on what kind of company it is for the sake of our work and also to the safeness of applicant too.
I agree and i experienced it too, that's why we need to save money if ever this situation occur... Good now we have already trust logics that every dad or head of the family know where to go for fast and easy hiring process and it will served as a back up for many father in the world relying to this project like me...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country.  
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.

Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of

view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
I think criminal record are different case, for me it depends from the government and grounds of the company if they would allow to work with anyone who convict in a crime before and blockchain and validator will sure to discover this record...
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
Unemployment is one of the biggest problem that the humanity encounters. There are thousands of vacant job but hundreds of employees are accepted every year, why? Because the government wants to put the national treasury on their pocket. The reason why does many people don't have regular job is that, the budget for the government employees will go inside the bank account of the officials. They do not put the real numbers of applicants needed in vacant jobs rather they filter the jobseekers so that, only few will be accepted.
Most of the time, the reason we always throw are in the administration. Well, I cannot blame you also because if the officials are really corrupt, nothing will happens to the country. Anyways, job is a survival of the fittest. Meaning to say, there are always rules of survival. If you are weak, you will not hire, if you are competitive and wise, you will be selected. In our life, we don't just blame the officials but we need to pursue and try everything just to live and one thing is that, we need to have hardworks when get a stable job.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
You have a point i didn`t say that i don`t agree to Trustlogics, but there are lots of reports about job seeker submitting there information in online most of them the files they gave was fake resumes or plagiarism. Trustlogics had a good intention to those who wants a job through online and this project can be useful its because the jobseekers consume only less time and also effort. I think it is just a background checking information only, after that you have to be screened or interviewed by the validators to be accepted as an employee of there company.
We should let it do by validators. Validators are hired just to verify every documents of a jobseeker. If the validators done his job completely, there is an assurance that fake information will eliminate. The company will also be comfortable that the applicants they selected are legal.
What if the validators have inside job with trustlogics? How do we know if they are really legitimate validators? I hope that trustlogics will also give us an assurance that validators are accountable to validate the information of everyone.

Well, there will qlways be a possibility for this to happen but, sad thing is we can never really be sure if it will or will not happen and will never know if it really is happening or not. What we can do is put our trust in this project that they will do what they say they will do. And if that is gon be hard for you, then I think you shouldn't be in this industry since most of the ICOs live by the trust of its supporters.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of

view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.

Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Weather TrustLogic can or can't do anything, the point is Trust Logic should't do something about this bad records, how will you expect people to trust trustlogic if they will hide important records that should be known to job employers, same way trustlogic also should show jobseekers  if the job employer has any bad records of employing.

i agree that TrustLogic should not do anything to alter the records of the job seeker nor the job employer, pertinent data should be presented as it should and not to just show the good record to make the applicant nor the employer appealing.
That was right and besides if the TrusLogics will change the record of the applicant this is not fair for those who did a better to have a good record, and the not only the people who will not trust for this project, but also the company if they find out the the papers of their applicant has a bad record.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cKTYbu1.png
Quote from: Trustlogics
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.

Yup. That really is what makes this project amazing. It makes us feel secured by having full control over our information. Kind of intriguing fact though is that most people share a lot of personal information on social media sites but are too paranoid in this industry. Just doesn't make sense. But hey, that's just what it is, I am more than happy to be able to control who sees my info and who doesn't.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.
In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Quote from: Trustlogics
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.

Yup. That really is what makes this project amazing. It makes us feel secured by having full control over our information. Kind of intriguing fact though is that most people share a lot of personal information on social media sites but are too paranoid in this industry. Just doesn't make sense. But hey, that's just what it is, I am more than happy to be able to control who sees my info and who doesn't.

Absolutely that's what make this project amazing, besides how did they even manage to have 50k users if they don't provide the best security for the informations/data of their respective users. This project is really amazing. Your information/datasets are safe from plagiarism, what bothers me most is how will they able to know if the passed information by applicants/users are real, you know there are people out there who submit fake information, especially when applying online.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Well it depends on the validator's if they will going to accept even though the applicant's have a criminal records, but for me if they want to be hired with no issues in there resume it's better do not try to have criminal record's so that it won't affect on your personal background, because there are some of the companies depends on how you manage yourself and it's better also to have a pleasing personality.
Aside from pleasing personality,must better to those applicant , if also have experience accorrding to her professionalism,due to trustlogics will also have validators which person authorized to verify your  personal background and submit of your certificate   about of your previous employment.

pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

well you have a point on that and besides, the company has a right to choose a good employee to make success on them too. Well there is also have a chance for those who have a bad record, but that is just a simple work like contractual.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Absolutely right all the data to be gather in this platform of trustlogic can help jobseeker`s to find a job easily with no more hassle, less of time and also effort that is suited or based on what the personal data contained within a jobseeker`s resume. Yes as what you have said this is not new, but still this is very interesting project because there are some projects that aren`t work properly and this project is aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where the personal information of jobseeker`s will be stored in there platform.
This project is very interesting right now and trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
It's not actually easy to find a job right now, having higher demand of job's right now you need also yo have pleasing personality and have a degree background in order to be employed to a better company you want to work.
With the help of this platform it's easy to find a job online it's because your personal information gathered and being reviewed by the validator's and whatever company you want to work you don't need to send resume to them cause trustlogic platform will handle on it.

It is already the resume. When you get verified,  what gets posted on your profile is and will serve as your own resume for companies to look at and those companies won't have suspicions as to whether what's in your profile are legit or not because everything on the platform is verified closely already.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
I am not in favor of your comment but it really happens to the world and it is usual. Practically speaking, company needs people who are mentally, emotionally and physically fit. They want to have an assurance that their employees can handle their job. Company is not a charity and the truth, they don't want people who have physical disabilities because they think that these people are not an asset but they are liabilities.

Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

I agree with you guys, but as far as I know every country has its own Law regarding PWD. I think Trustlogic will abide the law and incorporate the necessary features to avoid discrimination on PWD. Moreover, if as soon as possible Trustlogics can show us signs of features considering PWD, the better.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: