Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.
In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.
And they have skills that physically fit people who doesn't have.

I think it is no longer Trustlogics jurisdiction with regards to the applicants who have disabilities.
Trustlogucs platform is just to secure the gathered informations and verified them by the partnered validators  with applicants request.
So it's the companies/ recruiters decision to hire them or not.
Yes, it is not covered by the jurisdiction of trustlogics but I want to ask if there is something difference with applicants who have physical disabilities since trustlogics will become a hive of applicants as well as a job hiring industry. If we will look at their platform, it is just for securing the private information of jobseekers but if we will look at their purpose, we can also see that this will become a small problem soon as trustlogics arrive.
You have a point on that, but since they help the job seekers to find a job, i think they can also consider the status of the job seekers, whereas they consider or find ways to help disabled person to find also a job and regarding to their skills and personal data, showing that they are disabled well this is a big problem if the company judge them first before trying and showing what kind of work they can do.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.

I think it is no longer Trustlogics jurisdiction with regards to the applicants who have disabilities.
Trustlogucs platform is just to secure the gathered informations and verified them by the partnered validators  with applicants request.
Yes, it is not covered by the jurisdiction of trustlogics but I want to ask if there is something difference with applicants who have physical disabilities since trustlogics will become a hive of applicants as well as a job hiring industry. If we will look at their platform, it is just for securing the private information of jobseekers but if we will look at their purpose, we can also see that this will become a small problem soon as trustlogics arrive.

I get where you are heading at. And I like the concern you have for people with disabilities because most of the time, people with disabilities are disregarded and disrespected by a lot of people. They are often looked down upon when in fact some are even better at dping things that normal people cannot even try or are afraid to try amd at times not determined enough or serious enough about a task or goal.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.
I agree, Looking for a desirable job is never been easy. Even applying manually or walk-ins is a hard task too, you won't be always lucky to get hired. But with trust logic can make a change on applying for jobs you can easily fill up on their platform and look for a job based on your experience after your profile is verified by validators of the platform.

You bet! Applying for a job is really a super hard thing to do nowadays especially for those people who are not a graduate of Top 5 Universities in their country. Why is that? There are so many jobs available in that country yet there are unemployed people? I may say that it is the system of recruitment which is the real problem. Some jobs are occupied by those people who just say, I need the job and I don't care if it was the job for me or not. I am a graduate of 4-year course so I am qualified. How about those who specialized on that field? Once the job was filled up, they can't apply for other jobs which are not related to their course. It ends up that the person who got the job will be incompetent and ineffective.
I bet for you Boo! Applying for a job is like you are giving a feast bomb to wolverine, it is hard and heart breaking moment! If you are accepted, all of your effort, costs and time are worthy but if you are fail to hire in a company, your tears will flow down the core.
As of now, graduates in a community colleges are not the priority of company or government agency. In fact, many of the graduates in community colleges don't have the opportunity to work in office and the worst, they are unemployed for over a decade. Unfortunately, I am also studying in a community college and I fear that someday, I will become a "TAMBAY" native term for unemployed in my country. So right now, I am working with cryptocurrency because I think I have future in this industry.
You have a great point,, finding job in traditional way are frustrated unlike to finding job at online procedure,,because in traditonal way we have also advantages and disadvantage,advantages if you  have work- experience , posibble to have your job immediately  but if you have not experience possible that will not hired you immediately, due to sometimes  some employer will judge you immediately based on your resume,,,noted  are low rank because you don't have experience,,
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?
Maybe it's a yes but if that person have a criminal records, it's hard for him/her to be a regular worker, because there are some company's don't easily trust to their employees even if you have good or bad personality.
It depends also if the validator's if they will going to accept . Having a good personality can help you easily to find a job.

that's right, but for me there no reason to reject an applicant just because of his bad record. I believe that there is some companies that they are not looking at bad record but they view the skills and abilities.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.

i do think that viewing essential information and relative links of a recruiter or a hiring company will be available to all peers (or atleast to those who are qualified for the job listing).

As we all know, TrustLogics is trying to save us time, thus, i positively forsee that jobseekers will have access to these leads and information.
That was right, TrustLogics gave a better place for those who want to have a job that has no time to apply, they can do it online by sending their personal data and TrustLogics will be the one who manage and look for a company that looking for what kind of skills and related to your course then you will be hired.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

I get where you are heading at. And I like the concern you have for people with disabilities because most of the time, people with disabilities are disregarded and disrespected by a lot of people. They are often looked down upon when in fact some are even better at dping things that normal people cannot even try or are afraid to try amd at times not determined enough or serious enough about a task or goal.

Yes. You are right. This is mostly the case nowadays. I personally think that equality among every individual should be pushed all over the world specially on this project. If the trust logics does this, it will really give a very positive impact on their platform. They will not only help the people with disabilities but will also be gaining a lot of supporters because of their friendliness to these type of people.
langka1213

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.

What a lovely surprise to be getting application tips from our favored hiring platform.

And yes, i do agree, "Content before Confidence" is definitely a good approach.

Researching a company will be a good means of preparing for an interview, and on that, i hope the TrustLogics platform will allow peers to view such details of a recruiting company to narrow down places we have to look for information.

i do think that viewing essential information and relative links of a recruiter or a hiring company will be available to all peers (or atleast to those who are qualified for the job listing).

As we all know, TrustLogics is trying to save us time, thus, i positively forsee that jobseekers will have access to these leads and information.

that's right, Trustlogics helps the jobseekers to find the jobs that applicable to their skills and abilities. their platform is giving the all jobseekers access to the other companies.

Lucilfer

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Yes. You are right. This is mostly the case nowadays. I personally think that equality among every individual should be pushed all over the world specially on this project. If the trust logics does this, it will really give a very positive impact on their platform. They will not only help the people with disabilities but will also be gaining a lot of supporters because of their friendliness to these type of people.
You are right i guess. As what we can see, most PWD are more capable and trustworthy compared to those not PWD. TBH but that is what i can notice, although some companies are not really prioritizing them, it doesn"t mean that they don't have a chance at all or they don't have what it takes. There are also some organizations who are pushing and supporting PWD and given them jobs they could be working with at their best.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

You are right i guess. As what we can see, most PWD are more capable and trustworthy compared to those not PWD. TBH but that is what i can notice, although some companies are not really prioritizing them, it doesn"t mean that they don't have a chance at all or they don't have what it takes. There are also some organizations who are pushing and supporting PWD and given them jobs they could be working with at their best.

I beg to disagree,  Those who have no disabilities has better opportunity in comprehending laws and states of other people. It will surely help Turstologics get more users to participate if we can see a more active user platform/
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Good day to all! I read in an article that Trustlogics announces its first ever Surprise Box Token Sale. Can someone explains the benefits and risks involve here? Thanks in advance.
langka1213

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.

Yup, rhis is completely natural. People are really getting more and more curious on what is cooking and what the fuss is all about. I think that more people will be jumping into discussions when they see that there is a big community behind this project.

I think that many people talks about trustlogics because of there great platform, their platform is very amazing because of their great system of hiring. If this project will be successful, this project can help many Jobseekers that wants to have a great job.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I beg to disagree,  Those who have no disabilities has better opportunity in comprehending laws and states of other people. It will surely help Turstologics get more users to participate if we can see a more active user platform/
Yes indeed but this is not being bias, and it seems that i confused you, sorry about that. Well yes those people without disabilities had an upperhand on job applications, we cannot argue about that, because some companies would basically require physical fitness as part of their job. Sorry about misleading then.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Yes indeed but this is not being bias, and it seems that i confused you, sorry about that. Well yes those people without disabilities had an upperhand on job applications, we cannot argue about that, because some companies would basically require physical fitness as part of their job. Sorry about misleading then.

Well, we can only commend Trustlogics for being fair in providing job opportunities to its users and applicants. Trustlogics will surely be able to help those who are physically challenged to find job.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.

Yup, rhis is completely natural. People are really getting more and more curious on what is cooking and what the fuss is all about. I think that more people will be jumping into discussions when they see that there is a big community behind this project.

I think that many people talks about trustlogics because of there great platform, their platform is very amazing because of their great system of hiring. If this project will be successful, this project can help many Jobseekers that wants to have a great job.

Trustlogics will revolutionize the Hiring System and Recruitment Process. It'll cut out a large portion of verifying if applicants are passing false documents. HR staff won't need to do that, Trustlogics will do the job for them through certified and partnered Validators.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

Trustlogics will revolutionize the Hiring System and Recruitment Process. It'll cut out a large portion of verifying if applicants are passing false documents. HR staff won't need to do that, Trustlogics will do the job for them through certified and partnered Validators.

Trustlogics do provide verify information of both applicant and users. Trsutl9ogics platform will surely help reduce the recruitment and hiring process as companies can rely on the verified information provided by Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

Good day to all! I read in an article that Trustlogics announces its first ever Surprise Box Token Sale. Can someone explains the benefits and risks involve here? Thanks in advance.

Any cryptocurrency and any token are volatile meaning not stable in value. High profit but high risk.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: