Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Hello can i ask what if i have problems with may health history, for example i had sick before and everytime ill go for for medical examination i always failed because of my health history... Do you think it's better not to verify my health history because it may result a failure or not fit for the job?
For me if i have problems with my health history and i need a job so badly i will choose not to verify my health certificate to be able to get a job, or maybe i will tell the truth to the company so they'll know me as a honest person that only want to have job... Im confused for this situation i guess when you had this problem it's better to take medication first and if you're done with that you'll need to get certification from the hospital stated that you are fit to work and ready to have a job... For sure that trust logics will also say that to you for your safety and for others...
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

The most loved benefit to be gained out of working at home doing online jobs is that it’s open and its overflowing
opportunity. Countless of multi-talented individuals loved working in online jobs because they could make choices of
whatever they love to do and what they are good at. They could concentrate on one job and thus able to make good output. Now there's a Trust Logics give them a chance to all jobseeker.

Many employees specially if you are Mommies and Daddies doing online jobs love this You get to work at home, you don’t need to dress up and put on make-up.
No traffic because you don’t commute. You get to set your own pace and working hours. Take care of the household in
between or before work without afraid of being late and absent from your workplace. Trustlogics is the big help in our country they want to lessen the unemployment.

But the dis advantage of this Online jobs come with no added extra benefits like health insurance plans. Online jobs workers are called contractors so as a contractor you don’t get to have employee’s benefits.
What can Trust Logics do their employee to have benefits .
Well, i think we are the one who need to prepare for our future, because we are self employed here, every country has a legal company or a system where they can pay monthly to prepare for their future needs and can also use if they want, but in a business like this, we can provide for our health insurance if we want.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.
If you are a jobseekers who used their web and mobile apps and your job contract is over, it is easier for you to get a new job with the trustlogic help because of just one click or access to their app. Recruiters will find that you are looking for a job easy for them to hire you to a work that's right for you, because you provided information or your data on trustlogics.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
kwendy

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Hello can i ask what if i have problems with may health history, for example i had sick before and everytime ill go for for medical examination i always failed because of my health history... Do you think it's better not to verify my health history because it may result a failure or not fit for the job?
Well i think it is complicated if a jobseeker did not tell the truth regarding their health history, and besides it is very risky for the employment to go for a work without knowing whether their work is not fitted to a job they are looking for. We don't need to make our life bring in the uncertain things to earn money.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

What if i have bad experience or should i say i resign with my previous jobs do i have to right it down when im using trust logics, is there a chance that i will not be hired?  Because i experienced many times from other company i applied that they dont hired applicant that have resign from their previous job, i hope that trust logics will see these things... Because not everyone that resign from their previous job is not going to make it with their new job, and there's always a reason why people resigning to their job's ...
Nice topic mate. I also think about that, sometimes company used to think that resigning in previous job is not so good attitude or traits of the applicant so they don't review and even hire them as a part of the company. Can TrustLogic Project puts some review for the applicant past job for them to know the history why the applicant resign on that specified job rather company.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

The most loved benefit to be gained out of working at home doing online jobs is that it’s open and its overflowing
opportunity. Countless of multi-talented individuals loved working in online jobs because they could make choices of
whatever they love to do and what they are good at. They could concentrate on one job and thus able to make good output. Now there's a Trust Logics give them a chance to all jobseeker.

Many employees specially if you are Mommies and Daddies doing online jobs love this You get to work at home, you don’t need to dress up and put on make-up.
No traffic because you don’t commute. You get to set your own pace and working hours. Take care of the household in
between or before work without afraid of being late and absent from your workplace. Trustlogics is the big help in our country they want to lessen the unemployment.

Great help is given by trustlogic, especially if you are an individual who wants to work but want to be at home such as online jobs. because there are other priorities in life. Good on trustlogic project making it easier for you to get a job, if you give all the information or data correctly in trustlogic. In trustlogic you are sure your information is safe and will not be stolen or used by others. They can easily find a job that fits your skills and is based on the information you have given them.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

What if i have bad experience or should i say i resign with my previous jobs do i have to right it down when im using trust logics, is there a chance that i will not be hired?  Because i experienced many times from other company i applied that they dont hired applicant that have resign from their previous job, i hope that trust logics will see these things... Because not everyone that resign from their previous job is not going to make it with their new job, and there's always a reason why people resigning to their job's ...
Nice topic mate. I also think about that, sometimes company used to think that resigning in previous job is not so good attitude or traits of the applicant so they don't review and even hire them as a part of the company. Can TrustLogic Project puts some review for the applicant past job for them to know the history why the applicant resign on that specified job rather company.
What if TrustLogic add some other concept of applicant reviews and rating on the company they worked before. Maybe it would have a negative and positive effect on the company. Company image based but may help for the company to improve their own system.
JJelly

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

As of May 1, TrustLogics seems to be inline with their goal to bring "Trust" in to the hiring process.

In fact, TrustLogics witnessed an increase of its user base from half a million to forty million at the end of this year's first quarter.

Trustlogics also executed MOUs with 4 countries for integration of their platform at different levels.

And there's so much more that happened that will likely boost people's confidence to support this startup.

Read more here https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trustlogics---brings-trust-to-the-hiring-process-300640211.html
Good news for this project. Seems we would have a great time evaluating peoples skills and knowledge on work and can help them find their dream job in the near future. Great job TrustLogic Team.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

It is quite overwhelming that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be implemented by Trustlogics to its system. We are not used to this method but I am sure that the everyday tasks will be handled by the system itself on sorting things and classifying resumes through the use of AI. This will enable the Hiring Personnel to focus on interviews and evaluation of the applicant which will make their work more efficient, easier and faster.
Yes that's true, and also with AI there's no time limit exist within the day means you can send your resume anytime of the day... I think this will help people have work in the morning but want to search for a new job, by trust logics they can send resume even at night and this feature are rare to other jobs recruitment online...
One of the good factor of having a TrustLogic that everyone benefited is that they can apply or send their personal data sheet anytime they want, unlike in the traditional application always 6 to 8 hours and at day time only. But here in TrustLogic even at night, the recruiters are always online.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.

The rating can be done once the applicant is hired right? I think the rating of employers is good, but for jobseekers this might bring some discrimination for them in the future. I the rating can be done to freelancers but for regular employees this is not advisable.
The ratings and reviews will be done by validator when jobseekers place a request to get verified. There are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews. There are no platforms which currently hold such information, we aim to make this more organized.

It seems that validators play a major role for Trustlogics. Who will shoulder the cost of validating the users profile? Will companies requesting for verified information of the applicant need to pay Trustlogics? Will this be better than companies making the background checking themselves?

Hello J.Kelvin!

Indeed true, validators will play a substantial role for TrustLogics as this is the key for reputation building.

As for the payment, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that who ever was the service requestor will be the one charged for the validation needed, so it means that any validation expenses can be addressed to either the jobseeker or the employer.

Yet again, the beauty of TrustLogics lie in the eradication o repetitive validation and submissiotns of credentials, information and the likes.  If a jobseeker already has his professional data validated and is up-to-date, then there is no more need for a recruiter to revalidate them nor to request for background checks.

As per the cost, i am betting hard that TrustLogics will be cheaper than companies performing background check themselves since TrustLogics will be operating on a global scale eliminating the need to contract two or more validators to complete a series of veriication.

Thanks for clarifying that. Its good to know that once the jobseeker or the employers information has been validated, the same will not be repeated this will surely save cost for many companies. As Trustlogics grow and more users learn about Trustlogics, I believe that it will soon be among the top jobsite preferred by companies and job-seekers alike.
JoshKulot

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Because TrustLogic already got your data and information before you enter the door of their company. LOL.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
It must different to other  trustlogics because,using platform, user can verify their personal and professional information that really secure to share the access from their data with any user of application.
-it also aim to transform from modern day,by utilizing Hyperledger Fabric,included data encryption and ERC20 standard(ethereum smart contacts)therefore we aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well for passive jobseekers  providing ISPs platform,it also standard for by requesting verification,build reputation,access @ maintaining verified data,and referral hiring.Using this record will be readily made available to user,so that using ISPs will get more possible attract potential hirers to make smooth process employers decicion making.

JJelly

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Because TrustLogic already got your data and information before you enter the door of their company. LOL.
No papers, no certificates, and no resume. The only requirement is your appearance in the hiring. Is TrustLogic covering some online application concept??
disney333

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
The problem of job seekers is that when they look for jobs they send their resumes to different companies, groups and recruiters, there is a one company who hires him. And still calling him groups or recruiters with a copy of his resume, because they thought he had no job. In short, he was disturbed by the companies who wanted to hired him. Trustlogic is a platform where jobseekers can update their current employment status no hassle, jobseekers and recruiters will experience and save everyone time because of the trustlogics platform.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified.
Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. If you really want to get some info and references just visit their whitepaper: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

JoshKulot

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
It must different to other  trustlogics because,using platform, user can verify their personal and professional information that really secure to share the access from their data with any user of application.
-it also aim to transform from modern day,by utilizing Hyperledger Fabric,included data encryption and ERC20 standard(ethereum smart contacts)therefore we aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well for passive jobseekers  providing ISPs platform,it also standard for by requesting verification,build reputation,access @ maintaining verified data,and referral hiring.Using this record will be readily made available to user,so that using ISPs will get more possible attract potential hirers to make smooth process employers decicion making.

Way different from others maybe because of applicant review and rating from other company. It makes more cooler because of "No papers needed" mission, many applicants have a great problem on that paper documents compilation because of too much time-consuming and costing documentation and completion of the required papers.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.

i dont think thats a good idea, in order for the applicant to get the job they want they need to put all the information needed for the recruiter to find if this applicant is suitable for the position. even if the certain company is closed and cant provide employment certificate theres still a way that the applicant can tell that he work their in the past the recruiter can check or call his trusted character reference in which that person was working with him before in that same company.
Well, you have a point on that, for the sake of the jobseekers too. But if we are fully trust on the TrustLogic that they will improve the security of their project you don't think about it then. If the jobseekers are really want to have a job well they don't feel any doubt and they may pass the requirements to be able to have a job too.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: