Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

reserve for update
is bounty already started ?
For me no matter how hard it works, because it's all learned and with the help of trustlogic we can work hard on team work and good work to have a good service and more effective service.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

trustlogic is going to wipe out the current unemployment rate in many countries. this project will help
on developing countries and change their hiring system. but i think there would be a conflict, what if the person not honest enough in his submitted forms.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MwjGuW8.jpg

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

yeah I agree, trustlogics has offered the best opportunity  to those jobseeker who want to job abroad,since it based on  blockchain technology you make assure that your personal data will secure  from other fraud and illegal activities,because the core team of trustlogics has been dedicated to make research about the better progress of this project,

Great! Good to know having this kind of opportunity in our community in order to help people who are willing to work legally in which they really wanted too. Well i think this would be the most popular system in the world, because of having very well-secured in their system and the concept of their project is very interesting. I hope this project will be successful, cause as we all know we it gives us benefits and also it will bring us to a brighter future.

We can see everyone appreciating Trustlogics. Hi ICO rating means more people believe in the value of this product. Being consistent in different ICO rating website is something good for investors and users. It only means that the company will have high chance of success.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.
I agree that it is hard to find that people can trust the company. They are all the things they want to give us with confidence in every person who trusts us and on the truslogic platform.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

Yes, and if that will happen they will surely employ people to interview the applicants, because I dont think that it is best if AI bots will be the one to interview the applicants right? So I guess the project i better that way much easier and it is also safe to use.

Look bro, the aim of the project is to make things easier for everyone and if it would still need interviews even when it is online, it still is not any different with the traditional ways. Point is, AI is the future and this being in this platform makes it stand out and is the best of its features.

In my opinion, I do believe that even online interview is needed but not every applicant will undergo such interview. It is only the short-listed applicants.  It is useful to see the person how do they react to the questions, their gestures, mannerism can be a give away to determine their personality.

Indeed! Even though TrustLogics with the help of the validators and AI, will help in the screening of applicants, I do believe that final screening needs a personal interaction between the recruiter and applicant.

Those who are doing online jobs do get an interview from their client online. With the current technology this is no longer an issue. This will depend on the position and the place you are applying for. If you are vying for a local job in an office as a rank and file or similar. Online interview may not be necessary. Even for jobs like, company auto mechanic, janitor and security guard interviews should not be conducted online but personal. For overseas job, this can be done. Again it depends on what type of work will you be applying for.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MwjGuW8.jpg

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

yeah I agree, trustlogics has offered the best opportunity  to those jobseeker who want to job abroad,since it based on  blockchain technology you make assure that your personal data will secure  from other fraud and illegal activities,because the core team of trustlogics has been dedicated to make research about the better progress of this project,

Great! Good to know having this kind of opportunity in our community in order to help people who are willing to work legally in which they really wanted too. Well i think this would be the most popular system in the world, because of having very well-secured in their system and the concept of their project is very interesting. I hope this project will be successful, cause as we all know we it gives us benefits and also it will bring us to a brighter future.

We can see everyone appreciating Trustlogics. Hi ICO rating means more people believe in the value of this product. Being consistent in different ICO rating website is something good for investors and users. It only means that the company will have high chance of success.

Congratulations to Trustlogics team. Its great to know that Trustlogics is getting high rating on different ICO rating websites. I am sure the reviews are good as well. This only proves how promising Trustlogics platform is. A great contribution to the society.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

since trustlogics platform are very unique project I'm always to support of this project because I believe to trustlogics , that will have a better future  for the new generation through at online job system power by the new revolution of  bockchain technology,

What makes you guys believe that Trustlogic project will have so much success in the future.
why do you think they are very unique?
and what are those reasons that you said that they we will have better future with this?

They have a concept that is very realistic and helpful to society's problem.
That's the reason why I do belive in this project.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

reserve for update
is bounty already started ?
It's a wonderful idea and the translogic platform is very much helpful in the society. It has a high degree of online business rating. This makes online interviews easier for their clients.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.

We should be thankful to this project because one day it can help us or help our family in the near future.
So, thank you Trustlogics!

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.

We should be thankful to this project because one day it can help us or help our family in the near future.
So, thank you Trustlogics!

Its a great project and we will support you all the way. I hope that Trustlogics will be successful in their pilot testing. The recognition received by Trustlogics is already overwhelming as well as its ICO rating. It only points out Success for this project. Good luck. 
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I want to ask is your airdrop is live ?
Yes, our Airdrop is live now, you can participate here - https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php

wow  airdrop! i woud definitely join. This project has a huge potential so i wish trustlogic team very goodluck
and congratulations for bringing good concept.

You're right this project has a great potential and knowing it's airdrop is ongoing, then that's  great I will definitely join too.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
It must different to other  trustlogics because,using platform, user can verify their personal and professional information that really secure to share the access from their data with any user of application.
-it also aim to transform from modern day,by utilizing Hyperledger Fabric,included data encryption and ERC20 standard(ethereum smart contacts)therefore we aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well for passive jobseekers  providing ISPs platform,it also standard for by requesting verification,build reputation,access @ maintaining verified data,and referral hiring.Using this record will be readily made available to user,so that using ISPs will get more possible attract potential hirers to make smooth process employers decicion making.

Way different from others maybe because of applicant review and rating from other company. It makes more cooler because of "No papers needed" mission, many applicants have a great problem on that paper documents compilation because of too much time-consuming and costing documentation and completion of the required papers.
In the meantime it is difficult to find the company high rating because the expectation of the company to the applicant is very high. It is a great pleasure to the applicants if they will not comply the papers to submit any requirments that require a company.they save a lot of time and money.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.

The of the project really proves that they've done their best and that resulted this award. Congratulations team! The project really deserves it! I hope you'll continue on doing your best to make this project sauccessful.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:45 AM

since trustlogics platform are very unique project I'm always to support of this project because I believe to trustlogics , that will have a better future  for the new generation through at online job system power by the new revolution of  bockchain technology,

What makes you guys believe that Trustlogic project will have so much success in the future.
why do you think they are very unique?
and what are those reasons that you said that they we will have better future with this?

These are the advantages Trust logic can contribute to the recruitment industry.
-Users can share their professional data across different platforms by setting permissions
- Recruiters can make the most of a global Peer-to-Peer Hiring model
- Jobseekers can harness the power of TrustLogicsTM partnered validators
- Independent service providers can maintain and leverage their digital portfolios and receive
ratings for services provided.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

im wondering how blockchain technology will be applied in this concept.
is trust logic can be compared to an employment agency but is more innovative?
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

oh really that is such a great idea from trustlogic, in this case jobseekers would be hesitant to falsify their
posted profile information in the system. Employers can distinguish easily a trust worthy applicant.

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.
Absolutely right! They want us also to be part of their successful. Jobless may have a chance to make their lives interesting, though this project of Trust logic. Many people right now are really down, one of it is it`s because of financial problem and they surrender already because of it, that`s the reason why so many people committed suicidal, in order to help them mentally they should probably think positive always. Life is full of mysteries and we won`t know it unless we`re going to explore, help ourselves and don`t let trials or problems bring us down, Trust logic will be our guide to our future.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:16:24 AM

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.
Wow! congratulations Trust Logics and to those make up this team,
action itself leads to more action and at any moment of the day,
you’re building momentum and making sure your journey continues.
Seeing results makes you feel accomplished to achieve goal.
Nice one Trust LogicsTM keep up the good work.

Great job for Trust Logic and also to their team! This will be start of their successful project hoping it will bring us more bacon in the future. Looking forwards for more updates to this project, receiving rewards as recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide make the name of their system more popular, and i think investors will probably get more interesting to this! Good work for all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.
Absolutely right their system is nice and also not only their developer but also to their team having a good work for sake of the project. You can freely ask them through the telegram that they have provided. I like the way they handle their costumers very approachable and the information they have given are also detailed. Great to have this project in our community not only to help but also the system is reliable for those people who are actually interested to have a work.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: