Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.

it is nice to see that the trustlogics have an great opportunities to the other peoples that has searching for a job,  
and because trustlogics is made up of good ideas, they will give an chance to all people,this project will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills. I wish them success in the future.  

i am not that really convinced since it hasn't been fully launched yet. i will be waiting for this one, i can also see a big picture of this in the future, hopefully it wouldn't fail may expectations. surely because of this they will attract more jobless seekers that are hunting for their own sustainment and also creates lot of opportunities for them.

The thing that makes an investor stand out from the rest is how he or she can see the potential of an investment or in this industry, the potential of a project. Only the ones who can see the potential of this concept and gambles are the ones who will benefit in the end more than any other late supporters or contributors.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
Currently, I heard a local news in the television. It was all about a driver in my country who have Tourette (it is a neurological disorder that causes sudden involuntary movements or sounds). The local agency for transportation asks why does this person is given a licensed to drive even he has disorder. I felt some mercy and disgrace upon this man because he wants to work just for his family survive but he will be prevented because of his condition.  He was unlucky but still he keeps on moving. This person should be considered by some companies. He has dedication and hardwork. Because of this news, I remembered trustlogics. This project will help all of us to have proper job suitable to necessity.

See here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058845427602471&id=134752476678442&_rdr
As I watch the movement of her body and if you are in the car you will feel nervous at first, but you will feel impressed with this person. despite his disability he is fighting against his illness to support her family and their needs they should be helped to have a job with the company handle them.

That is the very good point and reason on why the companies and also the recruitment agencies must give the persons with disabilities a shot for them to be able to showcase their skills on the Position that are open. The disabilities is not an issue.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
One of the advantages of TrustLogics is its' capability to match jobseekers and employers in convenience. Jobseekers have now the choice to make whether they show their information to the employer(s) by their own judgement in an online setting.  

That is the keyword for this, Matchmaking! Most of the time on the current setup of hiring industry. The person versus the job was totally mismatched. That is the reason why people are so inefficient with their work and satisfaction of the client was never met. Thanks to Trustlogics for this resolution to the main problem.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

Congratulations! for your Stevie Award Winning..we looking forward to your progress Trust LOgics team,we wish that the innovation on your new platform will be succeed..Best of Luck!!

What can we ask for? This is it! Trustlogics really made it to the top receiving different awards from the different award-winning body. This project really shows very good feedbacks and result as well. And to Trustlogics team! Congratulations on a job well-done guys!
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
I'm so interested with this, especially in freelancer
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.
As a freelancer, you can actually work during your most productive hours.

This only applies for those who will get the job home based.
It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,
whereas you would know the exact pay you’ll receive at a traditional job.

Being a freelancer also means that you run the risk of not getting paid.
This is fairly common in the freelance world, and one more hat have to wear is that of a debt collector.
There are ways to protect yourself from non-paying clients,
but sometimes you won’t realize you’re at risk until it’s too late.

Yes, i have seen many people like this before not getting proper payments after developing the project. After developing the project some client even not responding to the customers, even i faced this situation at one stage.

I guess this is something that we have to look forward to on how Trustlogics will make it a better place is our workplace. Now that freelancing was widely accepted even on our country. I am expecting to be working at home and what I have to rely on are the projects given by the clients. Rating will be part of Trustlogics I think so this is our protection from clients that are not good at keeping their promises.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
I don't say that I did not agree with him. As a matter of fact, I supported his idea but I just want to know if there is a legit reference that he can give to us in order to know that his information is valid. Well, if it was his own opinion, I respect it. To have a partnership with validators in every country, is a good idea. But I think they should also know their validators deeply.
And i understand you roukawa and you have a point on what you said, as a jobseeker we have to check the validator if they are credible to be in that position... Maybe sonjay just explained further what bitbratt wanted to say, and that's all i guess... And i know both of you are on the same side for trustlogics success that's why you're here right!?
Hmmm, that's right we are all here to see the success of this project until it materialize... We just need to support it all the way and exchange our idea to know deeply about this project, and we could also help others by sharing our knowledge with them regarding this project...

This is the right thing to do. With all the support and attention that this project is getting, I don't think it will fail. I am sure that this project will definitely succeed. I am glad that I am one of the avid supporters of this project. Wish you all the best Trustlogics Team!
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

They have a well presented website and dedicated community manager thats always there to answer inquiries of the people here. I hope they finish the platform with no problem and continue the project launch based on their roadmap.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
bitstalker23

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
I hope so. They should be an accountable one since the documents of the jobseekers depend upon them. If they fail to give the proper validity to the jobseekers, the applicants or companies suffer this problem. In fact, it may result to a conflict between the company and trustlogics whenever their validators failed to do their job. Well, I think trustlogics will do the best to select a responsible validators.
This is a very crucial kind of job would you agree? It seems that a lot of effort will be at stake for this one. But setting it aside i am also greatful that they would be checking one by one as for the authenticity of each applicant to avoid further conflicts and problems.

The trust logic project platform has a verification stage in which you can verify or check whether the job seekers' information are all correct and authentic so that you can avoid being fooled by someone based on their background.

With trustlogics help company can save up tons of hours on hiring personnel and greatly reduce the cost of hiring expenses

that will increase the accuracy rate of the people who qualifies for the job needed.

CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

Yes, and if that will happen they will surely employ people to interview the applicants, because I dont think that it is best if AI bots will be the one to interview the applicants right? So I guess the project i better that way much easier and it is also safe to use.

Look bro, the aim of the project is to make things easier for everyone and if it would still need interviews even when it is online, it still is not any different with the traditional ways. Point is, AI is the future and this being in this platform makes it stand out and is the best of its features.

You have a very good idea out there CASTIELL05. It all depends on the company if they are willing to do an online interview. It'll be a less hassle for us applicants but in my opinion is it more formal to go on a traditional interview just to prove you are willing to take the position.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

They should also boost their projects popularity on social media site so more people and company can see the capability of the project and show the world what it can do in the future of HR industry. Do anyone here visits their youtube channel? Everything on their whitepaper and the features are explained there wonderfully and creative.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
I think their idea of having a online interview is a good thing,it would really help lessen peoples hussle to go back and fort to the company they want to work with.and im sure that they had this all planned.

Well, for me, my idea about the online interview, the recruiters and the short-listed applicants will be the one to negotiate about it. iIt is not anymore the jurisdiction or it is not covered by the vision of TrustLogics  How can they profit from the online interview. And how will they be charge and who to charge if they will still use the TrustLogic.
You are right in what you said. The online interview will be between employers and applicants and Trustlogics will have nothing to do with it since their service does not cover this area. And who is going to decide if the applicant is hired or not, the recruiter or the employer no? The platform cannot decide for them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

I do really admire the vision of TrustLogics. It aims in revolutionizing the whole recruitment process. Streamlining the old process in recruitment will definitely cut not just time but money as well. It will be really helpful to a lot of companies in the world.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

I do really admire the vision of TrustLogics. It aims in revolutionizing the whole recruitment process. Streamlining the old process in recruitment will definitely cut not just time but money as well. It will be really helpful to a lot of companies in the world.

I agree, with you, especially with the developing countries, they need a project or a network like TrustLogics in order to cut the expenses in recruitment process.  We all know that aside from a lot of time invested, it also cost money.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

I agree, with you, especially with the developing countries, they need a project or a network like TrustLogics in order to cut the expenses in recruitment process.  We all know that aside from a lot of time invested, it also cost money.

Definitely this will be a big help not just for big companies but most especially to small and medium businesses. It is an opportunity for them to get the best and suitable applicant with lesser cost.  Imagine, they no longer have to do the verification of datas of the applicants themselves. With the help of validators, that are partners of TrustLogics, they are the one who will do that for them.

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

Definitely this will be a big help not just for big companies but most especially to small and medium businesses. It is an opportunity for them to get the best and suitable applicant with lesser cost.  Imagine, they no longer have to do the verification of datas of the applicants themselves. With the help of validators, that are partners of TrustLogics, they are the one who will do that for them.

You are right people. But what I am honestly worried about is, although it is a nice project, and definitely helpful. We all know that there is not much percentage of people around the world, who is currently using crypto currency. So it means even if it is nice, the possible market would be not that big because in order to take advantage of TrustLogics you got to have knowledge where to get token that can be use to get the services of TrustLogics.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: