Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
tokeisou

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
There are explanations in the whitepaper but I think they should have made it easier to understand and much more simple for normal people. You have to read it multiple times to get it but the explanations are there.
I think they actually focused a bit more on how people are going to receive the tokens assigned for the so called bounty for hiring or verifying information. I don't get the point of the other bounty though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
There are explanations in the whitepaper but I think they should have made it easier to understand and much more simple for normal people. You have to read it multiple times to get it but the explanations are there.
I think they actually focused a bit more on how people are going to receive the tokens assigned for the so called bounty for hiring or verifying information. I don't get the point of the other bounty though.
So it's really about monetizing the hiring industry, hahaha. I'm not really sure as to what types of employer would be encouraged to use their system though. The bounties are not really something I consider to be interesting in the pov of an employer.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

So it's really about monetizing the hiring industry, hahaha. I'm not really sure as to what types of employer would be encouraged to use their system though. The bounties are not really something I consider to be interesting in the pov of an employer.
I don't getg the reputation buliding part as well, how are bounty hunters supposed to build someone else's education and training? Isn't that supposed to be like something personal, unless the school they came from is really reputable.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.
Happy to know that your project has now an award, an implication of success in the near future. Deserving Team, you working hard for these for a long time and look at you now you are here reaching your goals and success. I'm so proud of you TrustLogics Team you deserve it all, Double thumbs up on you Team and Dev's.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.
Happy to know that your project has now an award, an implication of success in the near future. Deserving Team, you working hard for these for a long time and look at you now you are here reaching your goals and success. I'm so proud of you TrustLogics Team you deserve it all, Double thumbs up on you Team and Dev's.
Proud of you TrustLogics Team, it is a good sign that your project will succeed, it is already success for me though. More steps to go and more awards to me won. Great Project that deserves awards. Around of applause everybody this Team won an award.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

Reading every post on this discussion was very surprising and upholding for the Dev's. I'm always here monitoring the success of the project and as I saw on these thread your supporters was active and supporting you very hard. great supporters plus great project was a boom of investors. Power up TrustLogics Team and Dev's. Your supporter here.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

You guys are the best Dev's for me coz you made the future of hiring on ease and secure. Many dev's used to make useless and nothing to do project, just to say they done some project. Your project was so helpful for us because work and job is endless and upgrading, hiring system will be so improve too in a way of changing of system. Your Dev's makes that idea of improving the system of hiring, thats the great thing of this Project.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MwjGuW8.jpg

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

yeah I agree, trustlogics has offered the best opportunity  to those jobseeker who want to job abroad,since it based on  blockchain technology you make assure that your personal data will secure  from other fraud and illegal activities,because the core team of trustlogics has been dedicated to make research about the better progress of this project,

Trustlogics is absolutely ready to use at online jobseeker and also avoid to  other malware refers to software programs designed specifically to damage or disrupt a system. Common examples of malware include viruses, worms, trojan horses, and spyware.

Such a good thing to have this one,
all the ratings are from awesome to superb.
this is not just in one rating but as we can see they are many.
this is not a joke! this is something real! i dont want to miss this one.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

Wow!  Shocked Shocked

Wow! congratulations Trust Logics and to those make up this team,
action itself leads to more action and at any moment of the day,
you’re building momentum and making sure your journey continues.
Seeing results makes you feel accomplished to achieve goal.
Nice one Trust LogicsTM keep up the good work.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
One of the advantages of TrustLogics is its' capability to match jobseekers and employers in convenience. Jobseekers have now the choice to make whether they show their information to the employer(s) by their own judgement in an online setting. 

That's really an advantage. Trustlogics always make sure that our personal information is secured and won't spread throughout the whole system, by simply having an option which will be located at the settings of the project. I believe that this project will be so convenient for its user.

If you are a freelancer the disadvantage of this you are now in charge of finding all your own clients and projects.
When you worked a traditional job, your projects were probably handed to you.
But now, you’re the sole person responsible, so that means a lot of legwork on your part.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

Wow!  Shocked Shocked

Grateful and Truly satisfied with what you’re doing.

That makes the whole process enjoyable and you find the strength to persevere.

Trust Logics is a good example to us and they give us an inspiration to achieve our goal.

Congratulations..TRUST LOGICS..we will continue our support on your team.
bitrayder

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

Reading every post on this discussion was very surprising and upholding for the Dev's. I'm always here monitoring the success of the project and as I saw on these thread your supporters was active and supporting you very hard. great supporters plus great project was a boom of investors. Power up TrustLogics Team and Dev's. Your supporter here.

It was my first time to discover like this project who have a concern with the people who are unemployed or an individuals which isa job seekers.

I think this will work in the long run. Because, this one of the major problems of each nations. Perhaps this could possibly be the gateway solution for every

country, with the help of the concept of Trustlogics unemployed people will now have a solution for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitzy1219

Activity: 31

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

You guys are the best Dev's for me coz you made the future of hiring on ease and secure. Many dev's used to make useless and nothing to do project, just to say they done some project. Your project was so helpful for us because work and job is endless and upgrading, hiring system will be so improve too in a way of changing of system. Your Dev's makes that idea of improving the system of hiring, thats the great thing of this Project.

I agreed that there project was helpful in reality, honestly speaking. I am hoping that the government will discover or notice of what Trustlogics can do for

the contribution in the situation problem for the jobless people. And the Devs. also I think have a good heart too in this type of circumstances, so I knowin

the near future the developer of Trustlogics can more think about the improvement and resolve some problems like this.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

since trustlogics platform are very unique project I'm always to support of this project because I believe to trustlogics , that will have a better future  for the new generation through at online job system power by the new revolution of  bockchain technology,

What makes you guys believe that Trustlogic project will have so much success in the future.
why do you think they are very unique?
and what are those reasons that you said that they we will have better future with this?

You know what Santipogi, they are unique because they became the middle man for the applicants and for the recruiters if I am not mistaken. The job

seekers will be given a job once they're applications request approve by the validators which I didn't see it to other icoin crypto industry.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

How can you assure that these jobless people can get a job easily even if they don`t have any degree? As of my own opinion, i think a lot of companies right now don`t actually accepts uneducated people most them and I don`t think these companies would probably low their standards in order to be the job seekers will have a job that is not actually suited for them. How will trust logic going handle these kind of a problem if in case?

I agree, job seekers now are keen to accept jobless people with at least a college degree. It would also be difficult to attain with a lesser education don't you think? Or maybe they have a different kind of job fit for their educational attainment.
Agla1a

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

Wow!  Shocked Shocked

Proud of you TrustLogics Team, it is a good sign that your project will succeed, it is already success for me though. More steps to go and more awards to me won. Great Project that deserves awards. Around of applause everybody this Team won an award.

This just shows that this project really has a vision. Good to know that this project is up and running and with the new award it received this year, would be a plus for the investors to really look out for this project and hopefully would be successful in the many more years to come. I will truly support this project, not just because of the award that it got and recognition (well maybe it is a plus) but because I like their roadmap. It will really help a lot of people for sure.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.

I agree because most of the projects now are successful because of the ICO they launched. It is not just those big investors that some developers are targeting but also those people who also think the project could benefit them. You'll never know they also have a couple of bitcoin savings stocked on their wallet ready for investing an ICO that's worth something. And I also agree with the application because now its like a commodity for everyone to look into an app that'll make their lives much easier.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
One of the advantages of TrustLogics is its' capability to match jobseekers and employers in convenience. Jobseekers have now the choice to make whether they show their information to the employer(s) by their own judgement in an online setting. 

That's really an advantage. Trustlogics always make sure that our personal information is secured and won't spread throughout the whole system, by simply having an option which will be located at the settings of the project. I believe that this project will be so convenient for its user.

If you are a freelancer the disadvantage of this you are now in charge of finding all your own clients and projects.
When you worked a traditional job, your projects were probably handed to you.
But now, you’re the sole person responsible, so that means a lot of legwork on your part.

I don't think it is a disadvantage for the freelancer part because it was their choice in the first place to be a freelancer. It won't be a burden for some to choose their own work time, their clients and projects. It would be a blessing for some especially when you came from working in an office. That's why I believe a lot would like and support the Trustlogics project.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: