Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
papajack69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia

no matter how nice the platform is, I'm not even talking about each other, but that's where the success of a project is so much that you can see anywhere in the world anyway, so I just eat them in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.

Yes, what you said is true. Trustlogics will be able to contribute in reducing the unemployment rate by connecting jobseekers and employers. It sure is amazing to see that Trustlogics is getting a lot of support.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

I like the fact that Trustlogics have ratings and review on their platform. This will surely ensure that the Individual Service Providers will perform well on the service that was required for them to do. In return, the Digital Portfolio of the ISP will be full-packed of good reviews from the Service Requesters.

I like it too. But I have one question, How can the Individual Service Provider get the ratings and review? We all know that these good reviews will surely boost up his Digital Portfolio to have more projects or more workers offered to him. I think they will use it also on salary increase basis. That's the best part of being an Individual Service Provider on Trust logic, an increase in salary will really a happy moment.

The rating and reviews on their platform will help both employers and jobseeker see feedback from each other. Well this is will surely help ISPs or Individual Service Providers of Trustlogics since a good rating means they are doing a good job and they may receive an increase in their salary or incentive.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.
Absolutely right! They want us also to be part of their successful. Jobless may have a chance to make their lives interesting, though this project of Trust logic. Many people right now are really down, one of it is it`s because of financial problem and they surrender already because of it, that`s the reason why so many people committed suicidal, in order to help them mentally they should probably think positive always. Life is full of mysteries and we won`t know it unless we`re going to explore, help ourselves and don`t let trials or problems bring us down, Trust logic will be our guide to our future.

And also I think that we, the users of Trustlogics in the near future are their reasons for success. I mean they need the users right? In order for their project to be called as successful project. If their will be plenty of people who will use the Trustlogics project meaning to say their project is really successful since more and more people are building trust towards it.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.

This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process of defining how the recruitment world works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job, on top of that they are using blockchain system to support their project, really promising indeed.

Yes trust Logics, is creating a system that can provide the needed data for the employer form the employee they are hiring, and being efficient in giving the trusted and secure data services in the global industry, such an economical and important project it is.

The problem with today's society when it comes to finding a job or hiring a candidate for the qualified position is that there is no concrete back ground or detail about the employee as well as the job that he's been looking, the platform provides the specific information about the job seekers all their information can be seen by their employer and the decision has been made by the employer for the qualification of the said candidate, this is my understanding about he project.

The advantage of this project is that they can validate a specific information about the employee in a certain amount of time, It is a unique set of procedures that projects the ideal and purpose of the information that should the employer seeks. It will also help to classify if the job seeker is qualified or not in the field.

that's right, the validators are the one who's authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
educational background, criminal records, drug and health records, and previous employment, that's one of the advantage of this project.
Well, the company will also helped regarding this matter because before they meet the job seekers they almost pass the screening test on this project because the validators need fist to see the records of the job seekers before they find for the right company regarding about the record of the applicant.

Well, having a verified information of your applicant gives you confidence that what you are reading about that persons profile is truth and correct. Many people are faking their credentials just to get the job but this will not be the case for Trustlogics. It also a great that applicants will be able to verify their recruiters or employers data. This is really helpful for those who will apply job overseas. If they see that the employer has negative record or a criminal record, I think they should choose another employer. This will avoid Domestic helpers working abroad land a job that will put him or her in danger.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Absolutely right! They want us also to be part of their successful. Jobless may have a chance to make their lives interesting, though this project of Trust logic. Many people right now are really down, one of it is it`s because of financial problem and they surrender already because of it, that`s the reason why so many people committed suicidal, in order to help them mentally they should probably think positive always. Life is full of mysteries and we won`t know it unless we`re going to explore, help ourselves and don`t let trials or problems bring us down, Trust logic will be our guide to our future.

Indeed, financial problem is one of the hindrances of people's life, especially for those who are jobless. But worry no more, since the project that offers a helping hand is here! Introducing Trustlogics, the project that will help the unemployed, underemployed and even employed folks to find an easy job that best suits their profession and skill.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

Indeed, financial problem is one of the hindrances of people's life, especially for those who are jobless. But worry no more, since the project that offers a helping hand is here! Introducing Trustlogics, the project that will help the unemployed, underemployed and even employed folks to find an easy job that best suits their profession and skill.

Wow! Those are very splendid words! I think you have the skill of being a great endorser. Lol.
Anyway what you've said were true, but let's not forget that there are only few people who will be luckily selected by the recruiter to have the job they offer.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

Trustlogics hard work and very good concept is really on another level
thats why TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:22:54 AM

thats why TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide.

wow thats amazing the saying is true , that You only need to believe then hardwork will definitely be rewarded.
 trustlogics team has truly been dedicated to deliver and bring success to their projects.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

wow thats amazing the saying is true , that You only need to believe then hardwork will definitely be rewarded.
 trustlogics team has truly been dedicated to deliver and bring success to their projects.

it means that trustlogic is already establishing a good reputation in the world of business.
thats a big stepping stone to be recognize and accomplished such prestigious award.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

it means that trustlogic is already establishing a good reputation in the world of business.
thats a big stepping stone to be recognize and accomplished such prestigious award.

it is definitely a good feedback for sure investors loves hearing this kind of achievement
Im sure Trustlogic Token sale will be a blast...

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.
I agree when you said that:
having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job
When you said complete information, it doesn't mean all information about you. It means that all necessary employment information that the employer needed to evaluate if you are qualified or not for the job. Trustlogics will give the applicants the more appropriate form to fill-up on this matter.
I understand your opinion, but as what i think there are some company needs your other personal information maybe it's just optional, because they all not based on what you have achieved in your life, but also on how to deal with your other co-worker in order to know if you are really trusted and dedicated to the work they can give for you.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:16:02 AM

I hope this idea will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!
 The more will have many investor on this project to buy the token, nothing can possible that hard cap of token sale will be sold sooner.aside from that, in the earlier of january 2018 will have already 50k user that will made to be succsessfully achieved
 for application through in  iOs mobile phone and via andriod phone,to lunch also started analysis implementing blockchain technology.

As per my own opinion i think theat the trust logic project platform will reach their hard cap.and success
because the job seekers has the eagerness to have a job and this project platform is very much needed in terms of the recruiters.

Everything can be ... This project really does make sense, benefit for society and especially this benefit is global and concerns every person in this world. So I think the success of this project is assured, well, I also believe that they can collect a maximum ...
Same as what I think they can give opportunity to those people who are really interested to have a work, this project is really suitable and reliable from them from time to time. Trust logic is not aimed only for job seekers, but also on how it will long last and be useful to the society from now and for the next generation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

Yes of course they're making a good name in our society which people will get interested cause of the idea in which all people can use their system and also for the investors will see the worth of the project and this project will be a popular online job recruiter in the whole world.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:32:04 AM

It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
So for the employers, the only time they would pay is when there is a job opening and they do the peer to peer thing, that's quite incovenient for the applicant since he's looking for a job to earn money.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: