Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
I can see. I see that it will not only be the certified validators who are going to make records validated but also peers and I wonder how this auto verifications are done? Who does the verification here aside from certifed validators?

Definitely amazing! To be honest, I really like TrustLogics with its innovative concept in recruitment industry.  Something to be thankful for because it will really a big help to all people involve. So we must really support this.
Without exaggeration, for me the TrustLogics is really something to be proud of. I like every. On pet they have put in the project.  All of the features of TrustLogics are really solutions to existing problems in recruitment industry. So kudos to all TrustLogics team member.  I really hope that it will really be successful and be implemented in all countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Ya. Because of this fraud most applicants are doing are indeed a big problem for both recruiters and employers. The desire to be hired by applicants pushes them to do this falsification of documents but they’ve not thought of the harmful outcome of this actions they are taking. I also believe this factor pushed Trustlogics to develop this kind of project.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.
Well, some applicants are very good in pretending but the moment you try them, their real color will come out. Through pressure you will know who they are. Good that employers no longer need to face all this hassles. Thanks to Trustlogics for this great deas.
yes its true almost all applicants are great pretenders to get the employer's attention or trust so they can be hired in the company.the day will come  there are various trials that they will experince.and it will show them there true behavior and ability of each other.Best ideas implemented by trustlogic to facilitate everything because of great ideas.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.

You have some point it also sign that avid viewers here will be supported to trustlogistic project ,the brilliant idea comes within
Well this is the main source of this platform despite trustlogics are also good platform but is need also know the great Idea from some other viewers to help also gain the brilliant idea comes from other viewers opinion about the trustlogics project

hopefully this project have great opportunity to other people,  if this project had endorse in all people around the world, there is the bigger and the better changes that this projects will success in the future.

Well, in the way this project already is today, I do not think there is much advertising needed anymore because being as popular as it is today, people will be talkinf about this project a lot. The word will be spreading like wildfire in the whole crypto space and beyond. But that being said, marketing still plays a very big tole in the success of a project in the crypto world. So I think that it is never bad to do a little bit more extra because you can never be too sure specially in this industry.
you're right zycast, i believe that trustlogics name is widely spreading a cross the whole forum now, and trustlogic has more and more supporters each day. and this will help them reach the trust of many investors and help them reach their goals for this project.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
a very wonderful news indeed!trustlogic keeps on innovating their users experiences and keeps on satisfying us making this platform better every single day. trustlogic is developing and making much options their users must have as they find the job they want to be involve in. this really is a helping hand for jobless people and for recruiters as well.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics are partnering with trusted companies which has a good record in background checking. This cannot be done by an individual alone since we are expecting millions of users for Trustlogics in the future. I think there operations will be limited as well on the countries which they have signed memorandum of understanding and have partnered with local validators.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

a very wonderful news indeed!trustlogic keeps on innovating their users experiences and keeps on satisfying us making this platform better every single day. trustlogic is developing and making much options their users must have as they find the job they want to be involve in. this really is a helping hand for jobless people and for recruiters as well.

So there will be different levels of attestation on your professional profile. The attestation through Peers is similar to what Linkedin have. Your peers can comment on your experience and qualification and even highly recommend you on their platform. This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I believe that with this three types of attestations, employers will surely be able to be at ease and rely on trusted data that Trustlogics provide to them.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:00:22 AM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.

You have some point it also sign that avid viewers here will be supported to trustlogistic project ,the brilliant idea comes within
Well this is the main source of this platform despite trustlogics are also good platform but is need also know the great Idea from some other viewers to help also gain the brilliant idea comes from other viewers opinion about the trustlogics project

hopefully this project have great opportunity to other people,  if this project had endorse in all people around the world, there is the bigger and the better changes that this projects will success in the future.

Well, in the way this project already is today, I do not think there is much advertising needed anymore because being as popular as it is today, people will be talkinf about this project a lot. The word will be spreading like wildfire in the whole crypto space and beyond. But that being said, marketing still plays a very big tole in the success of a project in the crypto world. So I think that it is never bad to do a little bit more extra because you can never be too sure specially in this industry.
you're right zycast, i believe that trustlogics name is widely spreading a cross the whole forum now, and trustlogic has more and more supporters each day. and this will help them reach the trust of many investors and help them reach their goals for this project.
Good news for the team of Trust Logic this will help to boost their consistency of making this project more successful every time their supporters will have a look at their platform each day, people will get into trust and also investors to this project because as what you have said mister the name of their project is widely spreading across this forum as of now.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

I can see. I see that it will not only be the certified validators who are going to make records validated but also peers and I wonder how this auto verifications are done? Who does the verification here aside from certifed validators?

Definitely amazing! To be honest, I really like TrustLogics with its innovative concept in recruitment industry.  Something to be thankful for because it will really a big help to all people involve. So we must really support this.
Without exaggeration, for me the TrustLogics is really something to be proud of. I like every. On pet they have put in the project.  All of the features of TrustLogics are really solutions to existing problems in recruitment industry. So kudos to all TrustLogics team member.  I really hope that it will really be successful and be implemented in all countries.
We do hope so in fact this project can help our economy due to over population, government can`t actually provide all the needs in every country maybe with the help of Trust Logic System this can be the solution on problems regarding in our recruitment industry. As what I observed this project is getting popular now, keep it up guys! And hoping this will succeed and get more investors.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

We do hope so in fact this project can help our economy due to over population, government can`t actually provide all the needs in every country maybe with the help of Trust Logic System this can be the solution on problems regarding in our recruitment industry. As what I observed this project is getting popular now, keep it up guys! And hoping this will succeed and get more investors.

Trust Logics is very  interesting platform their innovative is really amazing..
Using new technology offers the possibility to reduce costs their technology offers
plenty of opportunities for various applications.
We all thankful that they have a Trust Logics to help all the jobseeker and lessen the unemployment.
Best of Luck Trust Logics Team.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

hopefully this project have great opportunity to other people,  if this project had endorse in all people around the world, there is the bigger and the better changes that this projects will success in the future.

Good news for the team of Trust Logic this will help to boost their consistency of making this project more successful every time their supporters will have a look at their platform each day, people will get into trust and also investors to this project because as what you have said mister the name of their project is widely spreading across this forum as of now.

Trust Logics using Blockchain can process faster transactions because it doesn't use a centralized infrastructure.
Although there is no system totally secure from cyberattacks, the distributed nature of blockchain
provides an unprecedented level of trust.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

This is a cool feature of trustlogics. It helps to give an assurance that our documents will not be filtered or manipulate by validators since it can be verified by the three different persons. I hope that this will help us to solve our  problems dealing with the filtration of the validators. Documents are assured that it is legally and  a certified true copy.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

This is a cool feature of trustlogics. It helps to give an assurance that our documents will not be filtered or manipulate by validators since it can be verified by the three different persons. I hope that this will help us to solve our  problems dealing with the filtration of the validators. Documents are assured that it is legally and  a certified true copy.
There is no more reason for a certain company to say that jobseekers are not valid. Every updates of trustlogics is unexpected. They are an exemplary team because they know what the community needs. Now, it is not a doubt for a certain jobseeker that he fake his own documents. Aside from that, paid validators may go away because they are not just the person that will validate the documents, they are just part of it.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Ya. Because of this fraud most applicants are doing are indeed a big problem for both recruiters and employers. The desire to be hired by applicants pushes them to do this falsification of documents but they’ve not thought of the harmful outcome of this actions they are taking. I also believe this factor pushed Trustlogics to develop this kind of project.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.

There are different stages in the hiring stages as well as in the actual job. Once an applicant gets hired, they go thru the following stages in their employment.
1. Training period. This is the period where they are though of by their immediate supervisor to learn what he/she needs to do in the job. This may take from 2 weeks to 1 month time.
2. Probationary Period. This is the period where you will be evaluated after to see if you are fit to stay in the company as a regular employee. This usually takes 6 months here in my country since its mandatory for an employee to get regularized after the 6th month. This is where most job agencies take advantage of their employees particularly in the security and janitorial services. They will end the contract just after 5 months, give you a months rest and renew your contract for another 5 months. Although some measures are being done by the Government, I believe that it is still rampant today.
3. Regularization Period. As I have said, after you end the 6 month probationary period it is mandated that an employee become a regular employee and enjoy benefits of a regular employee. Regularization does not necessarily follow this 6 month period, sometime it can be given to the employee even just after 3 months if they satisfy company requirements.
4. Evaluation Period. After regularization you are expected to be evaluated annually for your job performance as well as how well you work with your co-workers. This will determine if you'll get an increase in salary or even a job promotion.

This is the regular course of an employed life in a company. There are many stages where the company can evaluate you and some corporate companies do have policies that can even remove you from your position if you fail to satisfy their requirements. An example will be tardiness. Most company will have a limit on how many times an employee can be late and absent. If you reach the limit, you will get a verbal warming, a written warning, suspension and even termination of your contract. Even if you are good in doing your job if you are not on time in going to your job, you will surely get fired.

Thanks for clearly sharing those phases that a regular employee is going through.I think, Trustlogics' part on this
is going to be pre-qualifying the jobseeker. With the help of their Certified Validators, background checking
is going to happen.But it is on the actual work of an employee that the employer can really gauge if the one hired
is the right person in that position.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Just a glance of a jobseeker to Trustlogics platform, it can already convey the big help it can do for you.Options are
clearly enumerated and you got to choose which you think you need and could serve you most. 
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

This project of trustlogics is really amazing, aside from giving an update from time to time their achievements while their campaign project is running was extremely receiving a good result to their community support. There project has a big big impact! to all jobless people, employers or recruiter. Where the employer will be more comfortable and at ease due to their improvement. More success and achievements to come trsutlogics team.

Correct, and there are lot of fresh graduate also who wants to try this when they first know about the TrustLogics whereas their file is safe and faster to review and validate whereas they will get a job faster than the other online job too. I hope for the less fees of this project to make the jobseekers will find a job immediately.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

This is another amazing news come  from trustlogics platform that will really satisfaction to be part of this kind of project because the nightmare past of jobseeker during finding the job at traditional way will not already expirence again and again to those jobseeker are potentially fited on this system.aside from that the token of trustlogics are also have great function involved,through at tree kind verification.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

Yeah you're right. It really is quite confusing how the peer validation will be executed I am a bit curious as to who will be doing these validations and yes, the automated validation also ticks my curious cells as to how it will be working and what will be the processes that an applicant need to go through to get verified via automated validation.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Trust Logics using Blockchain can process faster transactions because it doesn't use a centralized infrastructure.
Although there is no system totally secure from cyberattacks, the distributed nature of blockchain
provides an unprecedented level of trust.

Well about the transaction of this project, they can do faster than the others because they can also have a exact team and validators whereas they can process many applicants' personal data. They can manage it on time so that many jobseekers will trust on them and can invite friends also.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

This is another amazing news come  from trustlogics platform that will really satisfaction to be part of this kind of project because the nightmare past of jobseeker during finding the job at traditional way will not already expirence again and again to those jobseeker are potentially fited on this system.aside from that the token of trustlogics are also have great function involved,through at tree kind verification.
Well if trustlogics token we have 3 kind of verification base on what you said on this platform ,therefore  is already advantages of this token,,compare to other plarform that sometime  the only essence of their  token are only for trading market platform and not design to other essence function platform ,that's why I'm also salute to this trustlogics platfom that will really understand the basic needs of applicant ,,I would really think that this kind of platform will not already desame to other platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: