Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I hope this idea will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!
 The more will have many investor on this project to buy the token, nothing can possible that hard cap of token sale will be sold sooner.aside from that, in the earlier of january 2018 will have already 50k user that will made to be succsessfully achieved
 for application through in  iOs mobile phone and via andriod phone,to lunch also started analysis implementing blockchain technology.

As per my own opinion i think theat the trust logic project platform will reach their hard cap.and success
because the job seekers has the eagerness to have a job and this project platform is very much needed in terms of the recruiters.

Everything can be ... This project really does make sense, benefit for society and especially this benefit is global and concerns every person in this world. So I think the success of this project is assured, well, I also believe that they can collect a maximum ...
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

Same here maam /sir i do also experience that kind of struggle in applying for a job.
It is very tiring and cost. But now we have trust logic project platform the tiring search is all.over.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Because that is what it should be. Working alone would not take you to become successful, but with the help and coordination of the team you will successfully overcome it all. They are setting up high goal, and seeing their platform that is very crucial, we knew that they can't afford to see themselves failing.

That's right and in addition to the statement above there is a qoutation
that states that "two or more heads are better than one" so lets cooperate to the trust logic project platform to reach their success.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.
I agree when you said that:
having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job
When you said complete information, it doesn't mean all information about you. It means that all necessary employment information that the employer needed to evaluate if you are qualified or not for the job. Trustlogics will give the applicants the more appropriate form to fill-up on this matter.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

I like the fact that Trustlogics have ratings and review on their platform. This will surely ensure that the Individual Service Providers will perform well on the service that was required for them to do. In return, the Digital Portfolio of the ISP will be full-packed of good reviews from the Service Requesters.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

I like the fact that Trustlogics have ratings and review on their platform. This will surely ensure that the Individual Service Providers will perform well on the service that was required for them to do. In return, the Digital Portfolio of the ISP will be full-packed of good reviews from the Service Requesters.

I like it too. But I have one question, How can the Individual Service Provider get the ratings and review? We all know that these good reviews will surely boost up his Digital Portfolio to have more projects or more workers offered to him. I think they will use it also on salary increase basis. That's the best part of being an Individual Service Provider on Trust logic, an increase in salary will really a happy moment.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

I like it too. But I have one question, How can the Individual Service Provider get the ratings and review? We all know that these good reviews will surely boost up his Digital Portfolio to have more projects or more workers offered to him. I think they will use it also on salary increase basis. That's the best part of being an Individual Service Provider on Trust logic, an increase in salary will really a happy moment.

The Individual Service Provider (ISP) will ask for a request to get rating and reviews from the Service Requester. I think this is like asking for clearance from your previous employers at the same time, asking for a recommendation letter. In ratings and reviews, The Service Requester will give the ISP higher ratings if the ISP does a really good job. I think this is fair enough for the employers.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

One reason is enough to hold on, #TrustLogics gives you more than 5; Verified Profiles, Global Information Gateway, Scan-To-Submit, Global Availability Status, Auto Sync and #Blockchain Enabled. Get ready to #hire the best ones from the talent pool!
trustlogics.io

I found it somewhere in their twitter account. If one reason is enough to hold on to this project, well they offer 5. That will be more than enough to hold on to. You need your datas to be submitted to a recruitment agency, scan it ready. Your status can be seen globally if you want it to which will open an opportunity to be hired abroad too. Blockchain enabled. Safe of the safest from identity thief.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

One reason is enough to hold on, #TrustLogics gives you more than 5; Verified Profiles, Global Information Gateway, Scan-To-Submit, Global Availability Status, Auto Sync and #Blockchain Enabled. Get ready to #hire the best ones from the talent pool!
trustlogics.io

I found it somewhere in their twitter account. If one reason is enough to hold on to this project, well they offer 5. That will be more than enough to hold on to. You need your datas to be submitted to a recruitment agency, scan it ready. Your status can be seen globally if you want it to which will open an opportunity to be hired abroad too. Blockchain enabled. Safe of the safest from identity thief.

You are right chikitita2004. One thing I admire with this project is that an applicant will no longer need to roam around looking for opportunities. Trustlogics itself can bring him the opportunities, make application easy form him and make his data ready and verified.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

The Individual Service Provider (ISP) will ask for a request to get rating and reviews from the Service Requester. I think this is like asking for clearance from your previous employers at the same time, asking for a recommendation letter. In ratings and reviews, The Service Requester will give the ISP higher ratings if the ISP does a really good job. I think this is fair enough for the employers.
I was thinking who is this service requester but since you answered it too i would say thank you  Smiley. Do you think for er employer will give ratings and reviews to former employees? Well, here in my place, in case a new employer wants a verification and clarification of the applicant’s former record, he will call and talk to the former employer and inquire about the applicant and the former employer will say whatever pleases him according to the performance of the applicant which was his former employee.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

I think it will be a win-win situation on both parties.  The Independent Service Provider, wins, in a way that they will be getting a good rating and review from Service Requestors which will cause them to have regular or even more customers, potential service fee increase, and who knows, might receive a tip, while in Service Requestors part, they win in the sense, that they will sure get the best service and worth their money from the ISP in exchange for a good rating and review.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

You are partly right.  It is true that TrustLogics has a partnered validators which can verify the datas of the jobseekers but, this will only be possible if the job seeker will make a request to TrustLogics, that they want their data’s to be verified.  So, it is only through the initiative of the jobseekers before this action be performed.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

You are partly right.  It is true that TrustLogics has a partnered validators which can verify the datas of the jobseekers but, this will only be possible if the job seeker will make a request to TrustLogics, that they want their data’s to be verified.  So, it is only through the initiative of the jobseekers before this action be performed.

You are correct bitbratt.  The jobseekers will be the one to inform the TrustLogics and request for a verification.  But before this can be done, the jobseekers must pay using the TrustLogic token, and only after payment that TrustLogic will then relay a partnered validator to do the verification of datas of jobseekers.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

You are correct bitbratt.  The jobseekers will be the one to inform the TrustLogics and request for a verification.  But before this can be done, the jobseekers must pay using the TrustLogic token, and only after payment that TrustLogic will then relay a partnered validator to do the verification of datas of jobseekers.

That is also my understanding based on their white paper.  In addition, after the  partnered validator have checked the data’s and have done their part, they will write a remark maybe that the data of that person has been verified and that all the datas are true and correct.  After the whole process of verification, the token payed by the jobseekers will be distributed to TrusTLogic and the partnered validator who did the task.

Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

As what Trust logic has about the blockchain for trusted and secured professional data, For what I like it the most was that TrustLogicsTM is

aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution, a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a

public blockchain to record transactions.
I’m seeing it in my mind. It will be like facebook with more detailed personal information, educational background, work experiences and past and previous jobs. Then other manpower services can verify an applicants personal information in Trustlogic’s website. And what if the applicant doesnt have account in Trustlogic?
Then they need to create an account for participations, However Trust logic has unique feature that's why I bump this thread and read the whitepaper this is a hybrid platform with such solution verifying their professional data, not potential employers.
Every working professional ends up looking for a new job at some point or the other during their career. But the job search process rarely goes according to plan. There are countless moving parts which are beyond the control of a jobseeker.
Whether you are a professional or an ordinary employee, it's really a life when I'm a working person you are end of contruck just like finding a new job job. Everybody plans to where you are, apply but you are surprised at the different things you want to happen
so I'm worried that I can control the jobseeker
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia

You're right in bed and have a good time to achieve each other's success. so I can say that the platforn is a good project because they trust each other so they can achieve each other's success.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Because that is what it should be. Working alone would not take you to become successful, but with the help and coordination of the team you will successfully overcome it all. They are setting up high goal, and seeing their platform that is very crucial, we knew that they can't afford to see themselves failing.

That's right and in addition to the statement above there is a qoutation
that states that "two or more heads are better than one" so lets cooperate to the trust logic project platform to reach their success.
this project deserves to become successful, and im very excited of using this project in the future. lets keep them motivated so they can keep on making this amazing project more wonderful.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:31:13 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 03:23:06 AM by kibuloy1987

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia

coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

you should check their social media accounts so you can see the sweet words from their supporters. this project has high a potential of becoming a success in the future. all the solutions they offer are very spectacular.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: