Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...
Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...
well its very good idea if every country are also accept the system of trustlogics,becuase sinse its a part of crytocurrency ,how about the other country that bitcoin will banned her,becuase we know that platform of this project are great but ,hopefully will not have encountered any deep problem to every country offered the good opportunity of trustlogics,

One stop shop, one stop food chains and now one stop employment.
.I’m now very satisfied on what the world was doing. System are really changing and helps people to be ease in any concept. Well done on this project t you guys probably worth of trust and awards.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arceusz

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?
Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
Nah, of course not. TrustLogics will not get into those responsibilities. The.most possible thing to do, just like partnering with validators, they can as well partner with government office that is incharge of overseas employment. In this way, the people will trust TrustLogics but it will not be responsible for any cases of employees overseas or even locally.  I repeat, it is not anymore their jurisdiction.
Nice idea giga19. I like the idea. You know in the government, every specific period of time they change people incharge of keeping records of people or whatever. In short as the administration changes they change also employees and ias it happens, sometimes records or important documents of the past administrations are being lost, things that need to be traced could not traced anymore. Problem in short. If they will partner with trustlogics, instead of keeping their records of employees in a hackable, tamper-able database, why not in Trustlogics database?
Sounds a good idea chikitita2004. It is indeed a problem when important records of documents are lost and there will be no reference if incase problem occurs in the future. They will be blaming one another for the problem and the carelessness.

I agree Trustlogics have the storage of those data to ensure the record of its employee and the application will do the same when the information is need, It is also secure in a way that every research methods can be used.

TrustLogics Project and Platform is only for hiring and recruitment system. TrustLogics Team and Developers are only in focus on how a person get a good job with high profit not to cater a whole life. Good point on this but the thing is it is not their work, it’s the work of the government.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:38:49 PM by MyInspiration

Is there any significant reason why you build and come up on this kind of project? Because you guys are so bright on creating this kind of project. Common projects used to build entertainment concept and feature and it is too unhelpful at all in our everyday lives. Good to know that you teach us to catch fish in very easy way rather than giving us fish. Great job on this Team and Developers.
Well, I am really inspired by your statement. I remember those words about catching fishes and that was inspiring indeed that you have also that to other people. I guess that is the reason why Trustlogics was created. It is to inspire people to do good and to do great. Helping one another for a common goal.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:42:59 PM by FAITHriot

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.
That's correct! With Trustlogics we say goodbye to the traditional way of applying to companies that don't have any system like it. The hiring process will be super fast due to Artificial Intelligence (AI) capability to process the data in no time.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:15:47 PM by bravetalkcoin

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.
That's correct! With Trustlogics we say goodbye to the traditional way of applying to companies that don't have any system like it. The hiring process will be super fast due to Artificial Intelligence (AI) capability to process the data in no time.
I agree with you FAITHriot! In addition to your statement, The applicant's data will also safe and secure due to a reliable system and platform. Thanks to Blockchain Technology and Trustlogics project and we are looking forward to one special project like this. This will really change the way we live.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?
Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
Nah, of course not. TrustLogics will not get into those responsibilities. The.most possible thing to do, just like partnering with validators, they can as well partner with government office that is incharge of overseas employment. In this way, the people will trust TrustLogics but it will not be responsible for any cases of employees overseas or even locally.  I repeat, it is not anymore their jurisdiction.
Nice idea giga19. I like the idea. You know in the government, every specific period of time they change people incharge of keeping records of people or whatever. In short as the administration changes they change also employees and ias it happens, sometimes records or important documents of the past administrations are being lost, things that need to be traced could not traced anymore. Problem in short. If they will partner with trustlogics, instead of keeping their records of employees in a hackable, tamper-able database, why not in Trustlogics database?
Sounds a good idea chikitita2004. It is indeed a problem when important records of documents are lost and there will be no reference if incase problem occurs in the future. They will be blaming one another for the problem and the carelessness.
I agree Trustlogics have the storage of those data to ensure the record of its employee and the application will do the same when the information is need, It is also secure in a way that every research methods can be used.
TrustLogics Project and Platform is only for hiring and recruitment system. TrustLogics Team and Developers are only in focus on how a person get a good job with high profit not to cater a whole life. Good point on this but the thing is it is not their work, it’s the work of the government.
Well, I have to agree with you about Trustlogics. It is a tool to help the people to find the most applicable job for the user and be productive. It is like encouraging them not to depend on the government but to be a fisherman who catches the fish for the living. 
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...
Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...

If they will have different office based on different country this is good news for the job seekers and company that will participate on their platform. I hope they will also implement a translation for the local people who will use trustlogics who cant use foreign language.
I’m thinking if they do really need an office for this? Will it not be like LinkedIn and Facebook where everything is online? When we want to see and verify the identity of a person we search for them in LinkedIn or in Facebook but facebook now is full of dummy accounts.
Facebook also have their main office but they dont have in every country and I think it will be going to be like that. Plain online, not sure though. What I think that needs office or branches is the validators. That is only in my openion but i dont know what will be the best.
We are now.in the new technology and mostly are based online.. definitely, there will be a main office, but proabably if it will.really go global, for instance in asia. They will just put up four offices. North,south east and west.. and so on..

Our technology rapidly expanding and we can connect  wherever we are. It can be done only in one server but the problem is, will the server manage all the transaction or applicants? The more servers trustlogics will put, the more job hiring will become easy and efficient. That's logical, ten hands are better than one.
Well, as I can see on this project, that aspect or situation is not a problem by them because for sure they will do all their best to make this project better and has a result which can more people will have some interest to give some try on it when they see that the project is nice to make some try.

Of course, it wouldn't make any sense for the developers to not try their best or do whatever it takes to make the project even more better and more appealing to everyone that it triggers them to try the project out for themselves. Because clearly, there are already too much involved in this project, or should I say, they are already in too deep.
Yeah right, this project is for sure very exciting after this ICO sale because we will see how many are interested and how many will become successful after they support this project.
I can say that, I 'm will  not only interested instead its very exciting to lunch this project of trustlogics because it very helpful to my country to help and give the great opportunity to those jobless person.

It will completely help all the job seekers find their desired job online with ease and probably lessen the problems of unemployment internationally and local. Im very happy to know that lots of people are currently interested and looking forward for the projects success.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.

If the Philippines Government or their hiring sector will approve the use of trustlogic platform

onto their country, this will help its citizen in employment and hiring process. I know lot of people are tired on the standard

and old ways of seeking jobs online or even walk-ins applications.
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Pardon me Giga19 but trustlogics is near to become successful. They just need some linkage to the community as well as the effectiveness of their marketing. The team had greatest rewards and the project catches the eye of investors. As of now, publicity is what trustlogics need to do so that their project will not become stagnant when it will launch.
That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.
i totally agree with what you said giga19,there's no reason for trustlogics not succeeding.I too myself is supporting trustlogics all the way to its success.we can all see that trustlogics has good process over the last few weeks they have a ton of partnerships.i really want trustlogics to be successful this could potentially help many job seekers around the world.
I personally believe in trustlogics to succeed,they are making process and developments that brings them on succeeding just like what they say the only thing trustlogics is missing is publicity.they need to be known by the public that's why we need to help them be noticed by sharing their platform trough social media platforms.
Me, I only have one wish. That they will also be available in my country so the problem of corrupt hiring procedure in my country be ended. I want them to handle application abroad too which cost a lot money in my country just the processing and the accumulations of documents needed. Recruitment agencies are exploiting their applicants. Poor people who have no choice but to accept everything just to be given jobs.
I can see that every country has their own issue when it comes to recruitment huh! Well, i think in my place also have a similar issue but not as much as in your country. Let us just hope that as Trustlogics is fully implemented, let’s hope they will also be available in our countries.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Pardon me Giga19 but trustlogics is near to become successful. They just need some linkage to the community as well as the effectiveness of their marketing. The team had greatest rewards and the project catches the eye of investors. As of now, publicity is what trustlogics need to do so that their project will not become stagnant when it will launch.
That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.
i totally agree with what you said giga19,there's no reason for trustlogics not succeeding.I too myself is supporting trustlogics all the way to its success.we can all see that trustlogics has good process over the last few weeks they have a ton of partnerships.i really want trustlogics to be successful this could potentially help many job seekers around the world.
I personally believe in trustlogics to succeed,they are making process and developments that brings them on succeeding just like what they say the only thing trustlogics is missing is publicity.they need to be known by the public that's why we need to help them be noticed by sharing their platform trough social media platforms.
Me, I only have one wish. That they will also be available in my country so the problem of corrupt hiring procedure in my country be ended. I want them to handle application abroad too which cost a lot money in my country just the processing and the accumulations of documents needed. Recruitment agencies are exploiting their applicants. Poor people who have no choice but to accept everything just to be given jobs.
I can see that every country has their own issue when it comes to recruitment huh! Well, i think in my place also have a similar issue but not as much as in your country. Let us just hope that as Trustlogics is fully implemented, let’s hope they will also be available in our countries.
Of course they have. But good thing now is the classic and old issues in recruitment processing will be ended by Trustlogics. Thanks for this noble cause they will be bringing to the whole world. What a genius team they have.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

Of course they have. But good thing now is the classic and old issues in recruitment processing will be ended by Trustlogics. Thanks for this noble cause they will be bringing to the whole world. What a genius team they have.
And the worst part of the problem here is the poor applicants thought they are jobless they will be forced to pay the required amount because they want to be hired, in short they badly need the job. Sad but this is the truth and this is what is happening here.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.

1kreasons

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

This ICO has an excellent team with founders having strong experience in the recruitment industry.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.
Definitely and especially now the Trustlogics platform has really created an innovation in recruitment industry is something to thank for.  It is really a relief on job seekers, well, of course also for the companies. Both parties will now lessen cost of time, money and effort without sacrificing the efficiency of the will be hired personnels or empoyees.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.
Definitely and especially now the Trustlogics platform has really created an innovation in recruitment industry is something to thank for.  It is really a relief on job seekers, well, of course also for the companies. Both parties will now lessen cost of time, money and effort without sacrificing the efficiency of the will be hired personnels or empoyees.
For sure, and also just to add, in connection with the efficiency of workers, well the Independent Service providers will definitely do their job well and also.with honesty because they will ask the service requestors to give them a rating so as to add to fheir portfolio for of course additional credits for future customers. It is a win win situation for all parties involved.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

If the Philippines Government or their hiring sector will approve the use of trustlogic platform

onto their country, this will help its citizen in employment and hiring process. I know lot of people are tired on the standard

and old ways of seeking jobs online or even walk-ins applications.

It is true that there are still a lot of online applications that make it easier for it to deliver what it wants, so on the trustlogic platform it is even more encouraging to hire a job so that the government of the country is in agreement with systen way of using trustlogic.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: