Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ICO period long?  (Read 2263 times)
seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

With the ICO was extended there are certainly some issues such as the sale does not run smoothly, or the sale haven't reached the hard cap. Of course, this is usually that in shallot trade disadvantaged are the participants of the bounty, their payments will have to be postponed until the ICO is completed.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

The reward depends on the amount of money ICO sells because of the percentage of ICC hardcap earned, many ICOs because of not achieving the softcap that they cancel the bounty program. So you need to pay attention to the ICO sales speed of the project.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Some ICO takes longer because they have reached the hard cap in the long period of time. I guess the rewada would be lesser than the quick ICO because the longer it takes the higher number of the bounty hunter participates. That means the lesser rewards will be received by each participanta.
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

The length of the ICO projects depends on the project itself and its team. If the project is good, they team is good in marketing the safe and hard caps could be achieved really fast, like in a few weeks.

chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Probably it works in the opposite side - the more ICO lasts, the less you get - it might be happening because of the increasing amount of people who hunts for the bounties.
vivuta122

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

a month ago, projects could collect several weeks or even a month. Therefore, a long period of ICO is often indicated.
yourx7phone

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

They think that if ICO period is long, more investment will be made. But they are wrong. If they cant make enough advertisements and they cant show people prospect of project, they cant collect enough investment.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Nowadays, many ICO's had been launched to promote different projects that make some investors difficult to choose where to invest, with this, the ICO's are extending their timeline to achieve the target hard cap but it doesn't mean that hunters will get a bigger reward in the long period campaign, it depends on the project, product, and the people who run the campaign that gather trust of the investor, imposing strict rules that make fewer participants accepted. Remember, a good bounty manager plus a good project plus an extended timeline = a huge payout.
hanaremay

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

The length of the ico is likely to be insufficient for the fundraising, and there will be a long period of publicity at the end of the ico.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

I think the same way as you do - the more it goes the more you get. For investor the time which has been spent without avail is so bad. But for hunters it gets good, probably.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

In my opinion because that ICO have high hardcap target and the team developer predicted they will possible to get that target in long periode. I was joined other signature campaign in 4,5 month and this is long periode but i get good rewad for that, so as long they will pay in standar reward i think that its ok.

oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

it is difficult to determine the good ICO for the long term because there are many ICOs in the market that offer good products and advantages, my suggestion you are good to analyze and examine carefully the ICO and see the growth of altcoin in marketcap, there will be seen top 50 top top alt[Suspicious link removed]d for long term investment.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

The period an ico takes depends on the project and its intention. It also depends on what it wants to achieve and how it wants to achieve it's aim. And nowadays, it is not easy to convince people about a project. The reward of an icos depends on the manager of the project
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

why ICO is long time Huh

hmm.. i think why ICO is going in long time ?
because, when is going in a long time is possible to take more investor for buying them coin.
and when coin is sold out the ICO and Bounty is Success and is so possibly to be a great coin and the coin have a future.
but, i know not all of ICO in a long time is success but the person is better than short time.
that is my opion, im not sure but i think like that.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

ICO takes a very long time because they are trying to raise investors so that their sales can reach the target (hardcap) but not all ico will achieve it, depending on how they promote it and if they reach hardcap then a huge profit for bounty hunter as it will get more rewards

Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

It seems to me that if the project is in demand by the market, then it will collect the necessary funds in a short time. If the project is not interesting, then even for a long time the required result will not be received. There are exceptions, but I try to avoid ICO with a long conducting period.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

The return of ICO has nothing to do with the length of the ICO.
Most of the time it depends on whether it's a bull market, and if you're in a bull market, most projects have a good return.

pwndyu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

When the ICO term is extended, it usually does not affect the change in the payment terms for the participants in the ICO generosity campaign. That is, the amount of payment is not increased. In some cases, the ICO team increases the number of tokens allocated or indicates that for the period of time for which the period is extended, payment will be made in a multiple of the shares. However, an increase in the amount of payment for the extension of the ICO period is infrequent.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

There are just to many ICOs out there and its hard for developers to reach to big group of investors thats why they need to do more extensive campaigns than before and that might extend ICO date.

mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

not all take a very long time to sell all of their tokens and some of them only takes a few hours as I see yesterday, an ico only takes 2 hours to sell all of their tokens https://volttech.io/
ico that takes a very long time means few people are interested in the offer given, that's why ico is extended to achieve soft cap or hardcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: