Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ICO period long?  (Read 2257 times)
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Personally, I prefer when the company goes longer ICO, but without haste, because I'm suspicious of companies that are going to collect the amount for a month. This is unrealistic, most likely a scam.
 Usually ICO goes from 2 to 6 months and this is normal, during this time it will be possible to negotiate with the exchanges, with companies or any other useful cooperation, and not to hurry up and get published on any first available exchange.
But unfortunately people don't like "long" ICO they prefer some short ICO (month or something) because this is the easiest way to sell tokens and go to the other ICO. But now market goes moer adult and you can't invest to any ICO and get x10, x20.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opeakande

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

I think the ICO takes long for the target set by the project managers to be met. The longer or shorter the ICO does not determine how much you earn as a bounty hunter. What determine your earning in a bounty campaign is the platform you use and the number of participants in it.
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

ICO's long or short time does not determine whether the project is better. Many projects need to raise a lot of money, or some projects are difficult to raise funds, which will lengthen the ICO time. I think a long time ICO project usually rewards hunters will take part in it carefully.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Many of the ICO which can not collect the money in the short term they increase the time period for their ICO so they collect more money for their ICO in the long time.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

no one likes long ICO. But in my practice, I notice that long-term ICO are mostly successful.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Mr.Been

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

The period of ICO do not determined the level of success of any ICO. It just the period the term decided to use for the ICO. Ico period I think is determined by how fast the hard cap will be achieve.  The project itself has to be popular so that it would get the support from by alot of people.
machine1667

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

ICOs last a long time because they aim to reach the hard cap or at least get close to this goal. Wink
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

The reward depends on the amount of money ICO sells because of the percentage of ICC hardcap earned, many ICOs because of not achieving the softcap that they cancel the bounty program. So you need to pay attention to the ICO sales speed of the project. Smiley
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

With the ICO was extended there are certainly some issues such as the sale does not run smoothly, or the sale haven't reached the hard cap. Of course, this is usually that in shallot trade disadvantaged are the participants of the bounty, their payments will have to be postponed until the ICO is completed.
dre4dnought

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

I think that Developers need time to properly and under what circumstances, to calculate their capabilities for the time until they can understand how much time they need for successful development.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

no one likes long ICO. But in my practice, I notice that long-term ICO are mostly successful.

It depends on how long the ICO is planned. Sometimes they will collect a hard cap sooner and finish ICO faster. But I agree too long lasting ICO is a bit annoying.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

I think ICO period is too long because the team and advisers are thinking new ideas on how to improve their projects or they don't have enough investors to conclude their ICO.
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

It is not always that way. I have heard about projects that have finished their ICO in less then 5 mionutes or something

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

6 to 7 months? Companies that hold ICOs that long are probably SCAMS.

Is there nobody investing in their coin thus the need for a longer time period? Hmm then that alone should be a red flag and you should already start wondering why is nobody buying that coin? Probably because it is a scam. Critical thinking is all you need.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

I think personally, it all depends on investor interest if ICO  has a very long duration that means very rarely interested investors so that all tokens are very difficult to sell. But it takes time to increase the amount of money targeted for ICO or realize the sales target then the length of time taken.

stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

actually with the long duration of ICO does not significantly affect the success of ICO. the things that affect the success of ICO is the concept of a project, the marketing strategies, a performance team that good and other offers. most of the team hopes if the longer duration of ICO then the results are also greater. but I think it all depends on how this project can attract many investors to join the project.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

I think the length of the ICO cycle is related to their specific project. Some need a very short time. Most ICOs take a long time because they need to plan how they can be successful in crypto collection.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

I think the length of the ICO cycle is related to their specific project. Some need a very short time. Most ICOs take a long time because they need to plan how they can be successful in crypto collection.
also the duration of the company's ico depends on the speed of the sale of the tokens, and if the sale has not ended before the appointed time, then the ico company is prolonged.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

I'm not sure if ico is getting better this time is just the period created by the team itself. where a lot of ico that only has a short duration of one month and has successfully achieved a good achievement. so I think ico's success does not depend on the longer period ico takes place.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

probably because the ICO is still short of investors and needs more investors, so the period of ICO that he made very long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: