Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ICO period long?  (Read 2257 times)
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Probably, because you can not just collect the necessary funds for a shorter period. After all, there are times in the past when it was possible to get the necessary budget in a matter of days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

The ICO project took quite a long time, I think it is natural, because ICO project to succeed need time or process that not for a while, aging my old promotion will greatly help the success of ICO. And from experience I know refferal program is very helpful ICO.
That depends on the project and the timing itself.
If a project is run by a reputable people, we can most likely see it raise their hard cap in just a short period of time.
Originally they have a timeframe but sometimes it's not followed due to poor contribution and most ICOs has poor contribution nowadays.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

The reason why ICO last long is because they target to reach the hard cap, secondly ICO last long because the longer the program last,the more investors they get,finally ICO last long in order for them to get prepared well and must be successful so that the project will be very useful to the entire world.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

ico with a very long time it aims to ico it can reach the target that has been specified (hardcap) if hardcap can be achieved then the project will be easy in development but with a very long time will not affect or give very much results on bounty hunter because for bounty hunter already has its own allocation in the distribution

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

The ICO project took quite a long time, I think it is natural, because ICO project to succeed need time or process that not for a while, aging my old promotion will greatly help the success of ICO. And from experience I know refferal program is very helpful ICO.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

It is purely depends on project, team, required fund, Partners and bounty manger etc.. etc... If all these combinations are good and trustable then the ICO will close with in less span. Other wise it will take huge time to complete the ICO.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

The reason why ICO last long is because they target to reach the hard cap, secondly ICO last long because the longer the program last,the more investors they get,finally ICO last long in order for them to get prepared well and must be successful so that the project will be very useful to the entire world.

I think that now the ICO is too long. It would be much more effective if the ICO lasted a couple of days. This would be an additional motivation for investors, this would cause additional interest in the project.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

ICO period runs very long because the ICO must be prepared well and must be successful so that the product will be made from the ICO results can be very useful for the whole world.
Drop6cam

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

The longer the more information about the company people get.  And the more people know the more chances for successful implementation of the idea Smiley
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

I think that ICO is equivalent to starting a business, which requires a process, and the length of time is related to the team's capital and ability. Bitcoin does not reach this price in one day, right?

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Some ICOs have been extending their campaign period. I don't know why. But for us bounty hunters, it somehow has an advantage because more extended period means more rewards to earn. And more time people can buy the token. Though I am bothered a bit because more extended period might be scam or fraud. But let's be positive. Just think that more extended campaign period means more stakes per week.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

First of all, it takes a long time to sell products and raise funds. Some commodities need to be recognized by people. You need a lot of advertising and marketing methods! And under normal circumstances, the amount of funds raised by ICO is very large!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

If you consider from the point of view of a bounty hunter, then you will not expect to benefit from the fact that the ICO will last a long time, since during this time more and more new participants are connected and you also lose time, and could participate in two companies that would last less time.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Usually projects that extend their ICOs simply want to raise more money. They are not interested in the fate of their product in the future.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Most ICOs are long term period , it is simplu because they are planning and organizing their projects / platforms according to their timeline or roadmap so that their ICO period will have a good outcome once it is concluded. But there are some ICOs that go behind or go beyond their ICO period end date,  I think it is because their tokens are sold out before the end date or there are more left unsold tokens in their contract address wallet.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

I think one should be extremely careful when entering ICOs that last for more than 2-3 months.
Good projects gain their hard cap in the first several weeks.
Half of a year is too long and means that the project team won't even have a ready product to demonstrate.

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

The general trend of the market is now saying that all projects go a long way, and we should not expect a change in the trend in the near future. We will sit and wait for the manipulators to change their decisions.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

The longer the ISO the higher the reward.Again depends on your rank.Conversely, if the money is collected quickly, then, accordingly, the ICO will end sooner.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

In most cases, developers insure the terms of their fees, because it is similar strategies in the falling market that can save the ICO project, because now no one can say exactly what will happen tomorrow, we are completely dependent on the bitcoin schedule.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Usually the long term of ICO does not lead to something good. This is bad for investors, because the investment period is even longer. This is also bad for bounty hunters, because there is a chance to spend a very long time and get very little or nothing at all.
yeah maybe.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: