Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ICO period long?  (Read 2257 times)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

In my opinion, if an ICO campaign runs for a long time, it might show the uncertainty of the ICO team that it will be able to raise the necessary funds. I think that if an ICO runs for too long, then investors can lose their interest in the project.
I think the team guys set longer periods for their ICOs because they try to make sure they have enough time to reach a wider audience in that way it can achieve something close to this hardcap, then everything will go well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

I think its ok for long term ICO, but after that hard long waiting is a  tremendous success.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

kalau menurut saya periode ICO panjang karena mereka membangun proyek yang lebih kuat dan mencapainya dengan sukses, namun Seiring waktu nama proyek dan rencananya menjadi luar biasa di investor dan masyarakat, namun Kampanye ICO yang berjalan lama kemungkinan besar menunjukkan ketidakpastian tim ICO bahwa mereka akan dapat mengumpulkan dana yang diperlukan, atau mereka menghubungkan dua peristiwa dalam proyek ICO, Namun, secara umum, ICO yang sangat lama tidak berkontribusi pada pendapatan yang baik untuk jangka waktu tertentu. Selama waktu ini, terkadang akan jauh lebih menguntungkan untuk berpartisipasi dalam dua kampanye kedermawanan.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

It all depends on the generosity of the campaign in which you are participating, and how many tokens are allocated for rewarding for participating in it. Choose a good campaign, now it is very difficult, and if you are lucky with the choice, then a long engagement can bring a big profit.

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Now the collection of necessary investments has become more complex and a long task. Therefore, the time for ICO has now increased significantly, given the complex and responsible process.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

There are various circumstances that significantly complicated the overall process of collecting the necessary funds. Therefore, the time to attract investment has increased significantly.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

most ICOs are running a month, but many more than a month. some ICO have a long duration because they sometimes not running pre sale, so immediately running ICOs. different from the others projects that prior to ICO did pre-sale first, so their ICO duration is only a month
adsduozn188

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

it's not all ico who do their sales in a period that can be said long enough, there are some ico that only run for less than a month and there is less than one week all of their token allocation is sold out, so its core all depends on investor interest against whether or not good ico project
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

I suppose most ICOs run for a long term since it takes time to market your product and to search for capacity investors for a venture. It takes loads of time and effort to prepare a venture and to supply a operating product. So, that is why from time to time it takes nearly a half 12 months, it's miles better to extend an ICO than to quit it with much less fund.
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

I feel the longer the ico project, the less profit it gets. because the longer the ico then the more followers, so the rewards that we can be shared with other members .. so only a little that we receive. very annoying.
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

Probably because they can not collect money for a shorter period of time. The time of those projects that collect hardcaps for a couple of days has already passed and now this is not a very simple task.
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

According to my observations - the longer the period, the less chance of success. Many good projects achieve their goals very quickly, within a few days or hours. If the terms are expanded, this may mean that the project has a some problem.
ADReHaJIuH4uK

Activity: 793
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

The ICO period depends on how well the team runs the project. If it is a promising ICO with a good team, strategy, community support, high-quality whitepaper, then the project will run faster. The long ICO period doesn't mean the project will be successful.                                                            
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

The ICO period depends on how well the team runs the project. If it is a promising ICO with a good team, strategy, community support, high-quality whitepaper, then the project will run faster. The long ICO period doesn't mean the project will be successful.                                                            
Indeed, if a limited amount of compensation is allocated to a bounty campaign, then an increase in its terms will result in a decrease and dilution of shares for each participant. For the bounty hunters, it is better to leave such a campaign.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Well, it would be the same mate. But there are projects that needs to be stablish slowly to have a better impact on the market. Taking time and step by step they stablish a good impression to the investors.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Many people don't know ico because they need more time to promote ICO!
The short ico time may not be able to complete the sales target within the specified time!
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Well, it would be the same mate. But there are projects that needs to be stablish slowly to have a better impact on the market. Taking time and step by step they stablish a good impression to the investors.
I agree, to maximize the potential of getting the attention of investors need promotion and time. sometimes not all investors know good project only through promotion, duration of old ico will make everyone have chance to join and contribute.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

the reason behind why they broadening their ico date since they dont have any certainty that their ico would not reach hardcap or even softcap.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

As far as i know once the ICO project could not reach the hard cap,or the amount they required to reach,they extend the ICO project and  even the bounty program also in order to gain those they want to meets those hard cap that  they needed to get,so.therefore the one way to obtain this goal they extend the ICO project according to there required months.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

Now ico, due to regulatory and legal issues, it takes longer to prepare for the early stage!
During the sale of ico, ico needs time for publicity to let people know about this project. During the longer sales period, it will help to complete the project fundraising!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: