Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
Misesian

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

Don't worry Misesian. everything is right with your wallet... Only trouble is that cryptsy holds billions of cent from customers stake (and I am one of them) and what is a stake? well it is calculated on the cent that you already owns. and it will follow it's owner if you withdraw your cent from any exchange.. If cryptsy does upgrade to everyone's chain they will loose billions of CENT that would then be returned to their real owner. But their politic is "what is on my account is mine" and the hell with the rest of the comunity. So they do not upgrade their software to match the actual one and by doing that, they interfere in the good and right functioning of the block chain on which we all are..

But i also sent coins from my 10.2.1abe wallet which hasn't shown up on swisscex yet so i think there may be something wrong with my wallet

my current number of blocks on my wallet is 288715 on the explorer it is 294,191
vauhoa
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:24:21 PM

Misesian it is the snake biting it's tail!! How do you want swisscex to synchronize on a global CENT block chain that is NOT??? Don't worry if your tx is not showing! It will come back to you.
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:25:09 PM

Don't worry Misesian. everything is right with your wallet... Only trouble is that cryptsy holds billions of cent from customers stake (and I am one of them) and what is a stake? well it is calculated on the cent that you already owns. and it will follow it's owner if you withdraw your cent from any exchange.. If cryptsy does upgrade to everyone's chain they will loose billions of CENT that would then be returned to their real owner. But their politic is "what is on my account is mine" and the hell with the rest of the comunity. So they do not upgrade their software to match the actual one and by doing that, they interfere in the good and right functioning of the block chain on which we all are..

But i also sent coins from my 10.2.1abe wallet which hasn't shown up on swisscex yet so i think there may be something wrong with my wallet

my current number of blocks on my wallet is 288715 on the explorer it is 294,191

It might not be the same but it sounds like your wallet is doing what mine did, that is its trying to stake coins and it held up the download so i was continually attempting to stake coins before the sync had finished and i somehow managed to get onto my own fork

to get round it I encrypted the wallet - this meant the sync could happen but my wallet wouldn't stake until i decrypted the wallet.

Its annoying in some respects - but i havent been able to think of a suggestion of how to combat the issue.

Did you do a search on the block explorer for your transaction id?   (the explorer i use is http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php   as it seems to be using the latest wallet - And It was actually the guy that runs it that helped me recover my coins from my own fork, so i have huge faith in him {he also wouldnt except a donation for his help, so I have even more faith in him after that})

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
vauhoa
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:41:16 PM

It might not be the same but it sounds like your wallet is doing what mine did, that is its trying to stake coins and it held up the download so i was continually attempting to stake coins before the sync had finished and i somehow managed to get onto my own fork

Yes man ! Exactly the same situation! That is totally mad!!! Now I will encrypt it so it doesn't stake thin air!
Misesian

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:25:09 PM

to get round it I encrypted the wallet - this meant the sync could happen but my wallet wouldn't stake until i decrypted the wallet.

Its annoying in some respects - but i havent been able to think of a suggestion of how to combat the issue.

Did you do a search on the block explorer for your transaction id?   (the explorer i use is http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php   as it seems to be using the latest wallet - And It was actually the guy that runs it that helped me recover my coins from my own fork, so i have huge faith in him {he also wouldnt except a donation for his help, so I have even more faith in him after that})

I did search for it using the txid but like i said previously it came back with an error. I encrypted the wallet, how do i decrypt it now?
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:21:36 PM

I encrypted the wallet, how do i decrypt it now?

You can't decrypt a wallet but you can unlock it so that it will stake once you're synced. Go to Command Line Banking and type:
Code:
walletpassphrase [Your Password here] [Time to unlock in seconds here]
(excluding square brackets)

If you have a lot of transactions to stake it may be an idea only unlocking for 5 minutes (300 seconds) at a time as your wallet can become non-responsive whilst staking.

tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:24:54 PM

Since it is clear that those who have screwed us is Cryptsy, propose to issue a joint statement to them requiring them to fix the problem so that he CENT and clearly not fix it, we will remove all our trade to other exchanges. I agree to remove over 30 BTCs I keep in other currencies (the CENTs nor play for fear of losing them), if we all get a large amount of BTCs and we threaten to withdraw, we may listen the hell up.
Greetings.
tevayo

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:36:08 PM

Since it is clear that those who have screwed us is Cryptsy, propose to issue a joint statement to them requiring them to fix the problem so that he CENT and clearly not fix it, we will remove all our trade to other exchanges. I agree to remove over 30 BTCs I keep in other currencies (the CENTs nor play for fear of losing them), if we all get a large amount of BTCs and we threaten to withdraw, we may listen the hell up.
Greetings.

tevayo

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:37:14 PM

Greetings.

Indeed, in January, when told of the update, I withdrew all my coins Cryptsy (99,999,999 compulsorily portions) upgraded my wallet and, of course, that led me the damn POS corresponding
Someone could tell me if it is possible to end this POS that does nothing but give me
  • and prevents me from syncing?
thanks

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

I have sent some cent from my wallet to Swisscex and they have now arrived.

So if any of you want to test it out, it should be fine, just send small amounts though.

Just a warning though, if you send any coins from Cryptsy, then they might not show up as transferred some from Cryptsy earlier and they have not shown up yet.

But from wallet to Swisscex should be ok.. Just try a small transaction first though Smiley
You're right, Smiley
Oh and going back to my wallet was painless too...Almost instant, apart from the confirms Smiley

vauhoa
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:11:31 PM

Everyone on this forum should start boycotting Cryptsy for not being Fair and honnest. They do not want to update to  0.10.2.1-abe because if they do they will have to withdraw all of OUR STAKE they have put to sell on their pennies sale board. If they do upgrade to  0.10.2.1-abe, we will get back our stake they are stealing from us!!!
There are many more stake coins show me which exchange return stake to users? Cryptsy probably made great money with cents thats true and it should be enough for them because now they treat cents like their property - and this isn't fair and honnest thats right.
any news?
Not at the moment. Im waiting with next message because altexplorer.info is down. Maybe they resume work with new cent wallet, Im still naive probably Wink But if not Im going to repeat my request.
There are many more stake coins show me which exchange return stake to users?
Coinex.pw gives users their stake returns for HBN and NVC.

Thank you brader! I just need all of us Cent owners stand against Cryptsy for their evil behaviour!
Misesian

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:31:27 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 05:08:14 PM by Misesian

I encrypted the wallet, how do i decrypt it now?

You can't decrypt a wallet but you can unlock it so that it will stake once you're synced. Go to Command Line Banking and type:
Code:
walletpassphrase [Your Password here] [Time to unlock in seconds here]
(excluding square brackets)

If you have a lot of transactions to stake it may be an idea only unlocking for 5 minutes (300 seconds) at a time as your wallet can become non-responsive whilst staking.

Seems like the stake is fine and everything is synced up but my transaction is not showing up on the block explorer "No information available about transaction(Error Code: -5). Nothing has reached my Swisscex wallet as well, gutted because I saw someone selling doge for 0.001 CENT. Must be a problem with my wallet but I don't know how to diagnose it.

EDIT: Says I'm fully synced but it has only downloaded 288791 blocks
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:57:26 PM

Just downloaded newest Pennies wallet of 0.10.2.1 and started to syn without pennies.conf file and just deleted all others file except wallet.dat, now, my wallet shows up of current number blocks: 294299 and my deposits getting instantly to that exchange www.swisscex.com , ofcourse it shows unconfirmed first in the site, but after awhile it can be traded.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
niubio

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:46:05 PM

Guys are selling CENT @ .1 BTC @ swisscex... My transfer didn't show up unfortunetely, still waiting... CENT price will skyrocket.

.1 B T C ffs!!!!
JimmyS

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:51:35 PM

Just downloaded newest Pennies wallet of 0.10.2.1 and started to syn without pennies.conf file and just deleted all others file except wallet.dat, now, my wallet shows up of current number blocks: 294299 and my deposits getting instantly to that exchange www.swisscex.com , ofcourse it shows unconfirmed first in the site, but after awhile it can be traded.

Thanks guy, ever since I started to try and sync with http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php, about ten days ago, my client has not been able to sync.  I've tried all combinations of databases, peers, and configs.  I just tried your idea and it started up almost instantly, great start.  Now syncing and showing incoming - another positive sign.

May I ask, how long did it take for your client to synchronize?  Thanks again
Aur3

Embrace change

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

Thanks guy, ever since I started to try and sync with http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php, about ten days ago, my client has not been able to sync.  I've tried all combinations of databases, peers, and configs.  I just tried your idea and it started up almost instantly, great start.  Now syncing and showing incoming - another positive sign.

May I ask, how long did it take for your client to synchronize?  Thanks again
Np, can't tell you exactly, but I made it to sync and then go to sleep then when I woke up, it was all done, so it shouldn't take more than 8hours if your pc is not very old and got atleast medium internet connection or something like that.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
JimmyS

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:03:26 PM

Thanks guy, ever since I started to try and sync with http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php, about ten days ago, my client has not been able to sync.  I've tried all combinations of databases, peers, and configs.  I just tried your idea and it started up almost instantly, great start.  Now syncing and showing incoming - another positive sign.

May I ask, how long did it take for your client to synchronize?  Thanks again
Np, can't tell you exactly, but I made it to sync and then go to sleep then when I woke up, it was all done, so it shouldn't take more than 8hours if your pc is not very old and got atleast medium internet connection or something like that.
Thank you kindly, my computer and speed should be good.  Will let you know when it's finished and if it worked.  That would be the best option as there are no dev published instructions for the config file.
Aur3

Embrace change

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:04:13 PM

Does having faster internet download the blocks faster?
Yeah, probably, because when it started to sync, it went so slow speed to surf internet in web browser, and my torrent download got many times reduced too.

JimmyS

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:06:23 PM

Cool.  Can now buy and sell CENT for DOGE https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_DOGE
Misesian

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:13:15 PM

I just deleted everything from my client, it's syncing now but it only says downloaded 24000 of 288800 blocks, why is it not recognising or trying to download the 294299 blocks?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: