Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

It is better to call it long term holding as long term trading is not the same.
Long term trading does not mean to hold forever.
In a bearish market long term holding has no sense at all as you can lose your funds, even if you are holding a top coin.
We have to adopt to the market and short our coins during the bears to avoid such situation.
Trust me, no one understand what are you trying to say. Would be better if you learn some basic english and post on your local before on here.
As long as you can make/earn money through your investment, it's doesn't matter what will you choose, it's either long or short term
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

Without any risk, the large amount of income from crypto is long-term trading. Long-term trading doesn’t take a few weeks/months only, it takes years for a long-term trader to sell you the coin.
Long-term trading is one of the safest investment techniques in maintaining crypto from falling prices which can result in a decrease in the value of investment. This type of investment is classified as "coward" so waiting for the highest possible price only sells it. The problem is, capital must be strong because waiting can be months or years.
Thats right, besides big capital, you also need trust in the coins that you hold. because as long as you hold it, maybe the price of
your coin will fly up and down. and that will test your trust and your patience on the coins you hold..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

Look at the fluctuation in the market which it is very good to hold the coins instead of selling them for cheap prices. We need to be very careful with the market and it is very good to sell them when the market is in upwards trend because you might lose more value if you sell them now.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

right, holding on for a long time is not so time-consuming to keep checking price developments, we just need to calm down and wait until the price is high, not in a hurry to sell to get a profit. but the money saved in the long term should be savings money, so we are calm in investing it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

Long-term trading is not a trading, it is investment. Trader is a person who gets up in the morning and opens token prices, who eats and watches token prices, who has a sex and thinks about token prices.  Grin

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
    # THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
    axxo

Activity: 916
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    November 22, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

For me I choose long term because the funds i had invested in it is the fund that i am keeping for my retirement. So while doing my regular job I still have investment for long term.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
    ▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
    ▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
    ██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
    ██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
    ██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
    ██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
    ██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
    ███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
    ██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
    ▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
    ▀▀█████████▀▀
    ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
    ▐██▀██
    ██▌░██
    ▐██░░██
    ██▌░░██
    ███████
    ▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
    ██▀▀▀██
    ██░░░▀▀
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
    ██▀▀▀██
    ██░░░▀▀
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▀▀
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ▄▄██▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ██▀▀▀██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ██▀▀▀██
    ██░░░██
    ▀██████
    ██▀██
    ██▀░██
    ▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
    ██░░░██
    ██░░░██
    ██░░░██
    ██░░░██
    ██▄▄▄██
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
    ███░███
    ███████
    ██▀█▀██
    ██░░░██
    ██░░░██
    ▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
    ▄███████████████████████████▄
    ██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
    ██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
    ██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
    ███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
    ███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
    ██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
    ▄███████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████▀▀▀███████
    █████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
    ███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
    █████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
    █████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
    ██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
    Fridalucia

Activity: 23
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    November 22, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

I divide my crypto budget into 3 parts: some coins to hold, some to sell and some to buy. I choose long term trading for btc and eth because they are the most reliable and strong coins
    Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
    Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
    November 22, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

I agree with that long term investment in trading is very profitable but still you have to wait long if you want to have a good profit just like bitcoin happen way back in 2011 bitcoin price is too cheap that time if you bought thousands of bitcoin you are rich now.
    Even it seems very profitable we can't say that once you do long term investment you can really earn good profit. Not all long term investment leads to a high and good profit. So I suggest once you know that it is the right to sell just sell it out.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
    ████        ▀████
    ███████  ███  █████
    ███████      ▀█████
    ███████  ███  █████
    ████        ▄████
    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
    ██████▀   ▀██████
    ██████▀     ▀██████
    █████▀       ▀█████
    █████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
    █████▄  ▀  ▄█████
    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
    ██████   ▐███████
    ██████▌   ▀▀███████
    █████▀    ▄████████
    ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
    ███▌         ▄███
    ▀█████████████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    &OTHER
    COINS
    Partner of             
    BITFINEX
    KorakPawon

Activity: 350
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    November 22, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies involves very high risk, as prices have been extremely volatile. But, when you choose long-term, the best time to set up a long-term investment is when the price is low. Investor etiquette dictates buying when low and avoiding buying high. Maximum profitability on a long position is most likely to happen if you are patient.
    DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.
    methods like this are very common, but we also have to see the money we use must be the money left over, the money we use don't let our money owe the bank, because unhealthy money can cause us to go bankrupt because we need to get daily income, not profits that can taken every year, but trading with an infestation system, the benefits we can get in the long run will take years.
    sakokinak

Activity: 518
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Without any risk, the large amount of income from crypto is long-term trading. Long-term trading doesn’t take a few weeks/months only, it takes years for a long-term trader to sell you the coin.
    Long-term trading is one of the safest investment techniques in maintaining crypto from falling prices which can result in a decrease in the value of investment. This type of investment is classified as "coward" so waiting for the highest possible price only sells it. The problem is, capital must be strong because waiting can be months or years.

It is also the best choice for those people, who are busy with their main jobs. They can invest in the cryptocurrencies they trust most of all, work and simply hold their tokens waiting for the profit.
    Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I think choosing long-term trading everyone has different reasons, I prefer long-term trading because I don't have time to monitor price movements, because for me trading is only a side job and not the main job
    Long-term trading means HODL for a long time, it takes years to wait for prices to rise to the specified limit. This is a passive investment where bitcoin owners still have a main job or have another business, so that excess money is invested in bitcoin. Because of the long-term HODL, it is certain to be profitable.
    Bobby park

Activity: 546
    Merit: 24

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

It is good to be a long term holder when you have belief about your holding. If you have faith to your investment, you have expectation with it. This expectation will be our reason why we hold the cryptocurrency that we have. However, being a long term holder is what I cannot do today because I do not have job to supply my needs in life. So, if I got tokens from my bounty, I exchange it fastly.
    TRADE OR HODL

Activity: 14

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Because bitcoin is the future of money. Maybe not BTC specifically, cryptocurrencies in general. It doesn't matter how much bitcoin cost now, in the future bitcoin will cost way more (then crush again). I wait till 3800 i buy some tokens on this DEX. Very smart investment in the future.
    John46285

Activity: 100
    Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Of course Long term trading is better than short term for all of us who have not so much idea about trading and for them who have not so much time for trading. We can get some good profits by holding some protensial.coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
    ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
    ryzaadit
    Legendary

Activity: 2492
    Merit: 1231

View Profile
    November 23, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Long Term its a good if we invest on the project since the begining, but mosthly people right now invest on a ATH Cryptocurrency. and its really not good for Long Term because bough at high price

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
      ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
       ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
    ▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
    ██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
    ██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
    ███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
    ██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
     █▄▄████████ █████   ███
      ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
         ▀▀████   ████▀▀
    BITCOIN
    DICE
    EVENT
    BETTING
    WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    .PLAY NOW.
    Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
    November 24, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Long-term trading is more better than short term. When you trade Long term, it gives you the opportunity to hold those coins long term weather in dip or not. Most coins value rise exponentially within a Long-term holding.
    ryzaadit
    Legendary

Activity: 2492
    Merit: 1231

View Profile
    December 01, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Long-term trading is more better than short term. When you trade Long term, it gives you the opportunity to hold those coins long term weather in dip or not. Most coins value rise exponentially within a Long-term holding.
    Well of course the long term investment always be a good option, depend whent you enter the market/investment. If you enter from the begining of the project that would be nice but if you in whent the hype coming. The market will kill you

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
      ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
       ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
    ▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
    ██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
    ██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
    ███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
    ██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
     █▄▄████████ █████   ███
      ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
         ▀▀████   ████▀▀
    BITCOIN
    DICE
    EVENT
    BETTING
    WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    .PLAY NOW.
    Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
      Print  

Jump to: