Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
centurion76

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:47:40 AM

Earthazaar, The Earthcoin Superstore, is a conglomeration of merchant store fronts that sell their products for Earthcoin. We are now accepting merchants for beta testing. If you want to join, help beta test, and sell your products for EAC please message me for details. https://earthazaar.com

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:09:51 AM

That is how you do that community!  Nice job Centurion!

Here is a bountiable item that is trivial but adds value to our community and I do not have time to do it.

Put together the text that can be integrated in the new wallet requests we are issuing to put in 'drop down menu for "getting started and mining guides" and maybe other content to put right IN the wallet.

How about that one?  Anyone?  PM me here and we can set it up.

Earthazaar, The Earthcoin Superstore, is a conglomeration of merchant store fronts that sell their products for Earthcoin. We are now accepting merchants for beta testing. If you want to join, help beta test, and sell your products for EAC please message me for details. https://earthazaar.com
takako88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 02:28:11 AM

I have a test ,very good. Smiley

gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:34:10 AM

Hahaha, you guys are priceless.  Do you really spend THIS much time being Inspector Gadget while accomplishing absolutely NOTHING haha.  Right now there is a wallet I have with 11,000,000 coins in it, specifically for current projects.  As that is emptied it is filled up again.

Unfortunately I have not doled out a single bounty in two weeks because nothing has been created for me to do such a thing.  Other fellas are providing bounties accordingly but my projects seem to be lingering! Haha We are still waiting for a simple 10.6.8 mac compile with graphics and such.  Easy task for a mac fella - unfortunately that is not me.  A few fellas have tried but unfortunately Apple makes it difficult for us and we have not completed a universal qt yet. Sad

So again, it is pointless to comment but no one has employed any strategy to do whatever it is you said.  I am not involved in this project to hoard EAC.  If I am lucky I would love to have a few million coins worth $10 a piece.

Many people have more coins than we have now and we are being made smaller by comparison every single day.  Hope things work out for you man.

rather than saying "lol ur st00pid"

try explaining the behavior and pattern that is exhibited by the block explorer? oh right, you cant, because it's exactly as it seems. why send out so many payments? why send small payment + remaining balance and wipe out a whole address, just to create another and another and another? if you were trying to be more transparent, you'd just leave it in a master account and send out the bounties as they are paid. no need to fork the road so many times. it's clear that fate of the premine is purposefully being concealed. why hide it?

someone asked where the premine went. and to me, it looks like its all gone for the most part. it's been divied up to thousands of accounts.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

The team is excited and we're doing a lot of stuff here that will be reflected on the front end in the coming weeks - we ask for everyone's patience while we develop and rollout the new tweaks and assets.

That was your last post (approx. 2 weeks ago).  Roll Eyes

So where are all the exiting news? I don't see much coming up from the devs.

By the way: How many from those 200+ Mil. premined coins are left?  Cheesy

I agree, been meaning to bring this up for a while - i'd love an audit, ledger or whatever to account for the 270mil premine - you can check the blockchain but its like chasing a rabbit down a hole, alot of it has been split up and used for god knows what http://earthchain.info/address/eUrViTV2M3aTk3dCuxqiuGse4hdv2vYgfn

I was speaking to a buddy, who's a large investor in altcoins, as i was trying to sell EAC to him and the first thing he said to me, "270mil premine, not touching that."  I think this is a big downer on this coin, especially for serious investors though lack of transparency.  The devs should do similar to what UTC did with its 2% pre-mine and give a public ledger of where its going.  Also people should be getting paid from this pre-mine, the guy who did the mobile app etc.  He shouldnt have to be paid out of the community's donations, thats what the pre-mine is meant for.

Anybody else feel the same?  If there was no pre-mine associated with this coin we'd probably already be over 300 satoshi.

ive been scouring the blockchain. the devs are sure being smart (?) about trying to cover their tracks.

they have some kind of bot or script running which is doing the following:
sending (20,000+ EAC to new address(A) + remaining balance to new address (B))
then, from B (20,000+ EAC to address (C) + remaining balance to address (D)
then, from D (20,000+ EAC to address (E) + remaining balance to address (F)
and so on and so on.
these transactions are happening every 1-5 minutes at first, then slowed to every few hours. with erratic transactions thrown in.

im down to 50,000,000+ of the original premine as of Dec. 23rd and still going through them.
edit, the trail went cold at approx 1/09/204, with ~10,000 EAC left

if you think the devs havent been dumping that premine to exchanges, you're kidding yourselves. i was on board with this coin until i saw this.

This is embarrassing. Stop the malicious gossip. You will never find out and it's not your cup of tee. You knew that here was a premine so deal with it. EAC is cheap....

@ Topic: We still have to support this coin with a lot of unique features which gets EAC in a unique position...apart from apps, incryptex or a not-yet-to-be-existent roadmap we need to pull the creative-trigger to start some good ideas because the cryptomarket sufferes a lot these days and I'm not sure which coin survives and which will just die due to uninteresting features.
Earthcoin is not uninteresting, but creative and has its innovations such as speed, special-mining-conditions and a freaking good mission!
It is certain, that the idea of a decentralized currency will die, if the people don't react and work for this innovation. Earthcoin is not an exception!
I also configured my miner, bought Earthcoins or told some people about this huge project but I'm not sure if this was enough to seperate EAC from the soup of shitcoins we got so far....

But even banks see the advantages of cryptocurrency, so we have to use their fear and approval...

I would appreciate to make a brain-storming in order to give this community workflow a certain direction.
I would like to talk with all of you guys via Skype or whatever just to bring up new ideas, features and projects.
Meet me at Earthcointalk.
Cheers.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:52:23 AM

I have a test ,very good. Smiley

If you were the one that made the test purchase as user test1, it went through, the order was received, and is pending confirmation.  Smiley You may track this order from the top menu: Cart --> Track Your Order.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
minerman1234

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:42:20 AM

Hey guys, found out that I make about 40% more doing solo mining than pool mining with Poolerino.

If I calculate all blocks found by my workers versus the actual amount made on that pool, I have a loss of 40%!!!!! Will be switching to solo mining for a while.

Hey all, so I decided to give this a shot myself.   I've always had my suspicions, as my 24-hour estimated calculations never came anywhere CLOSE to my actuals, but I never committed to solo mining to find out.  It turns out that there's some weight to what bumblebee said.

I've been solo mining on my rigs for the past 22 hours, and although today may have been a lucky day, I've seen over a 100% increase than my normal average.  I've literally earned over 2 days worth of what I would've earned being on a pool.

I am now insanely suspicious of pools blatantly skimming off the top.  The last pool I was on was poolerino, and quite frankly, I want some answers.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:14:10 AM

I believe with the help of HashEngineering we've worked out the final issues with the Android wallet.

It was actually reasonably silly. Earthcoins transactions protocol is defined as version 2. The transactions version just had to be updated to the new version number and transactions started working properly and being saved corrected to the wallet. It was difficult to trace back as it was not obvious at all where the error was coming from and I can't thank HashEngineering enough for figuring this out!

Checkpoints are also being added to speed up initial sync with the network.  While it doesn't download the entire block the app still does download the header and as earthcoin is at 70,000+ blocks it can take 10-15 for initial sync (currently 11MB on my android device). Checkpoints will drastically speed the initial sync.

I want to do some more testing but things are looking very promising. If anyone has a droid device and can test send/reciving out give me a pm and I'll dropbox you a link. 

bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:03:13 AM

Hey guys, found out that I make about 40% more doing solo mining than pool mining with Poolerino.

If I calculate all blocks found by my workers versus the actual amount made on that pool, I have a loss of 40%!!!!! Will be switching to solo mining for a while.

Hey all, so I decided to give this a shot myself.   I've always had my suspicions, as my 24-hour estimated calculations never came anywhere CLOSE to my actuals, but I never committed to solo mining to find out.  It turns out that there's some weight to what bumblebee said.

I've been solo mining on my rigs for the past 22 hours, and although today may have been a lucky day, I've seen over a 100% increase than my normal average.  I've literally earned over 2 days worth of what I would've earned being on a pool.

I am now insanely suspicious of pools blatantly skimming off the top.  The last pool I was on was poolerino, and quite frankly, I want some answers.

I did not want to be that direct, but I was suspicious too. I too by the way earned 3x more mining solo than with Poolerino.
m3ta-schatten

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:13:13 AM

I believe with the help of HashEngineering we've worked out the final issues with the Android wallet.

It was actually reasonably silly. Earthcoins transactions protocol is defined as version 2. The transactions version just had to be updated to the new version number and transactions started working properly and being saved corrected to the wallet. It was difficult to trace back as it was not obvious at all where the error was coming from and I can't thank HashEngineering enough for figuring this out!

Checkpoints are also being added to speed up initial sync with the network.  While it doesn't download the entire block the app still does download the header and as earthcoin is at 70,000+ blocks it can take 10-15 for initial sync (currently 11MB on my android device). Checkpoints will drastically speed the initial sync.

I want to do some more testing but things are looking very promising. If anyone has a droid device and can test send/reciving out give me a pm and I'll dropbox you a link. 

You've got Message! Smiley

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:16:10 AM

Lets test is again. Grin
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:48:15 AM

So, solo mining, the odds of hitting a block are greatly reduced, and the odds of that block getting orphaned are also large.

What sort of hashing power do you guys have to even hit blocks solo?   

I did not want to be that direct, but I was suspicious too. I too by the way earned 3x more mining solo than with Poolerino.
bumblebee33

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:10:47 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 10:28:12 AM by bumblebee33

So, solo mining, the odds of hitting a block are greatly reduced, and the odds of that block getting orphaned are also large.

Hey all, so I decided to give this a shot myself.   I've always had my suspicions, as my 24-hour estimated calculations never came anywhere CLOSE to my actuals, but I never committed to solo mining to find out.  It turns out that there's some weight to what bumblebee said.

I've been solo mining on my rigs for the past 22 hours, and although today may have been a lucky day, I've seen over a 100% increase than my normal average.  I've literally earned over 2 days worth of what I would've earned being on a pool.

But I would suggest to even try with a one card setup, as I run one computer with a 7970 (hashrate 580 KH/s) and get about 1 block a day.

I am now insanely suspicious of pools blatantly skimming off the top.  The last pool I was on was poolerino, and quite frankly, I want some answers.

5.5 MH/s - I got about 8 accepted blocks in 24 hours solo mining, which is about +92,000 EAC - and pool mining in Poolerino about 26,000 ... You do the calculation  Undecided

I would think you can even try solo mining with a one card setup, as I have one computer that has a 7970 card with 580 KH/s hashrate. I am on average getting one block in 24 hours with that hashrate.

mrchisholm

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:31:31 PM

Hey all, so I decided to give this a shot myself.   I've always had my suspicions, as my 24-hour estimated calculations never came anywhere CLOSE to my actuals, but I never committed to solo mining to find out.  It turns out that there's some weight to what bumblebee said.

I've been solo mining on my rigs for the past 22 hours, and although today may have been a lucky day, I've seen over a 100% increase than my normal average.  I've literally earned over 2 days worth of what I would've earned being on a pool.

But I would suggest to even try with a one card setup, as I run one computer with a 7970 (hashrate 580 KH/s) and get about 1 block a day.

I am now insanely suspicious of pools blatantly skimming off the top.  The last pool I was on was poolerino, and quite frankly, I want some answers.

5.5 MH/s - I got about 8 accepted blocks in 24 hours solo mining, which is about +92,000 EAC - and pool mining in Poolerino about 26,000 ... You do the calculation  Undecided

I would think you can even try solo mining with a one card setup, as I have one computer that has a 7970 card with 580 KH/s hashrate. I am on average getting one block in 24 hours with that hashrate.

I have a 3.5Mhz rig and i got 70k coins from poolerino the last 48 hours, so it seems unlikely that u got 26k in 1 day with 5.5Mh.
minerman1234

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:01:56 PM

5.5 MH/s - I got about 8 accepted blocks in 24 hours solo mining, which is about +92,000 EAC - and pool mining in Poolerino about 26,000 ... You do the calculation  Undecided

I have a 3.5Mhz rig and i got 70k coins from poolerino the last 48 hours, so it seems unlikely that u got 26k in 1 day with 5.5Mh.

bumblebee isn't kidding.  I've been throwing 5.8 MH/s at poolerino, and I would average around 30k in a 24 hour period, I RARELY hit 40k despite projected calculations telling me I should hit 60k+.  I started solo mining on Feb. 12th at 10pm, and 24 hours later I've got an extra 100k EAC sitting in my wallet after hitting 9 blocks.

Now like I said, I know that averages when solo mining are a function of time, there might be good days and bad days.  But pools are only supposed to evenly distribute payouts through combined effort, and there's no reason why my actual payouts should be so ridiculously far off from what's projected.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
bumblebee33

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:08:06 PM

@mrchisholm
I was estimating the 26,000 per 24 hours per last few days mined in that pool. Fact is I am making 3x more solo mining than at that pool.
Another way you can check if you are getting more going solo is looking at how many coins you generated at the pool when your workers found blocks. I found x number of blocks on that pool, but got payed out 40% less than what my blocks found generated.

With that hashrate of yours, why don't you try for yourself if you get more coins going solo.

mrchisholm

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:10:15 PM

from 12th 10pm and 24hrs forward i got 33.6k, well in line with projections. did u talk with Mike even about it to see if something is not working as it should? Can only say that it works fine here.
bumblebee33

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:11:38 PM

5.5 MH/s - I got about 8 accepted blocks in 24 hours solo mining, which is about +92,000 EAC - and pool mining in Poolerino about 26,000 ... You do the calculation  Undecided

bumblebee isn't kidding.  I've been throwing 5.8 MH/s at poolerino, and I would average around 30k in a 24 hour period, I RARELY hit 40k despite projected calculations telling me I should hit 60k+.  I started solo mining on Feb. 12th at 10pm, and 24 hours later I've got an extra 100k EAC sitting in my wallet after hitting 9 blocks.

Now like I said, I know that averages when solo mining are a function of time, there might be good days and bad days.  But pools are only supposed to evenly distribute payouts through combined effort, and there's no reason why my actual payouts should be so ridiculously far off from what's projected.

With our hashrate, even hitting 3 blocks in 24 hours is more payout than on the pool. And we are actually talking 8 - 9 blocks in 24 hours.
mrchisholm

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

@mrchisholm
I was estimating the 26,000 per 24 hours per last few days mined in that pool. Fact is I am making 3x more solo mining than at that pool.
Another way you can check if you are getting more going solo is looking at how many coins you generated at the pool when your workers found blocks. I found x number of blocks on that pool, but got payed out 40% less than what my blocks found generated.

With that hashrate of yours, why don't you try for yourself if you get more coins going solo.

Smiley Not saying ur wrong hehe just saying i'm getting around what it tells me i should but i might do that to see if there is any difference, but you can't base your findings on 1 or 2 days ... one day i can find 5 blocks the next i find one, it all evens out in the long run.
bumblebee33

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:13:56 PM

from 12th 10pm and 24hrs forward i got 33.6k, well in line with projections. did u talk with Mike even about it to see if something is not working as it should? Can only say that it works fine here.

If you look in the dashboard under Finder, you see how many blocks your workers found and how many coins got generated. Then look under transactions and check the total you ever made in that pool. Mine is about 40% off. I am not just talking 1 or 2 days but the whole period mined in that pool.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: