Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 06:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840327 times)
minerman1234

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:43:11 PM

That is a very cute conspiracy theory. The hidden double agent out to ruin the corporation from within right? You're sticking to that story right? If you had been here from day 3 you would have seen my posts encouraging the devs, making deals with the user ATX SILVER who gave me 5000 EAC. But you see, you're as silly as the notions you're trying to spew. Hypocrisy because I am not taking bullshit excuses from the devs? The same exact excuses that we got when we dipped from 220 satoshi to 120 satoshi? Remember?

Yeah, if I wanted to shill for dark coin, there are better ways to do it. The dev is more active over there than here. He includes the community and guess where dark coin is now after being just 1 month in the game? that's right number 18 on the market cap.

Why? because the community rallied around the dev and complimented his efforts along with theirs. So you can keep up with your poignant observations of the enemy mole within.  

What deal?  You gave ATXSilver your Cryptsy Trade Key when he was giving away 5000 EAC to anyone who provided it.  That's a giveaway, not a deal.  Also, where is this "encouragement" that you speak of?  All you've done is criticize Earthcoin for taking on a hippie vibe by supporting certain charities.

You do realize that your entire post history is auditable, right?

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:50:05 PM

That is a very cute conspiracy theory. The hidden double agent out to ruin the corporation from within right? You're sticking to that story right? If you had been here from day 3 you would have seen my posts encouraging the devs, making deals with the user ATX SILVER who gave me 5000 EAC. But you see, you're as silly as the notions you're trying to spew. Hypocrisy because I am not taking bullshit excuses from the devs? The same exact excuses that we got when we dipped from 220 satoshi to 120 satoshi? Remember?

Yeah, if I wanted to shill for dark coin, there are better ways to do it. The dev is more active over there than here. He includes the community and guess where dark coin is now after being just 1 month in the game? that's right number 18 on the market cap.

Why? because the community rallied around the dev and complimented his efforts along with theirs. So you can keep up with your poignant observations of the enemy mole within.  

What deal?  You gave ATXSilver your Cryptsy Trade Key when he was giving away 5000 EAC to anyone who provided it.  That's a giveaway, not a deal.  Also, where is this "encouragement" that you speak of?  All you've done is criticize Earthcoin for taking on a hippie vibe by supporting certain charities.

Oh look, stop jumping jethro looked through my history. Did you go back far enough? you didn't did you? you just typed ATX silver and stopped there you fucking ignoramus. I gave him my trade key after referring him on cryptsy. That was the deal. Referring him gets him some cryptsy points for every trade I make as the referrer.

Go ahead, please tell me more about my disparaging comments. Why did we get delisted from BTC 38? Because the devs were promoting this coin as a hippie dippie bullshit coin and that is the truth. The Chinese saw this and stayed away. There is no marke in charity and I'll keep saying that until you get it into your thick skull. THERE IS NO MONEY IN CHARITY. DONATIONS DOES NOT MEAN ADOPTION.

But since you've been here from day 3, what contribution have you made? What criticism have you made? Nothing? Then shut the fuck up.
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

Haha, people are so mad with the price crash Cheesy I see this as an opportunity to buy more whilst the price is still so low. Earthazaar is a nice project but the incryptex exchange is what will make earthcoin price soar if it is as promised. Anyway, earthcoin at @60 satoshi is so cheap!

What makes you think incryptex will effect the price so much exactly?

Well, this has all been a very interesting read.

To begin, slyA, I get it.  EAC's value has fallen dramatically, very scary.  And I'm sure that you (along with a few others) are absolutely convinced that the Earthcoin Team disclosing where the premine went would quell your fears.  But would it?  Everyone wants their hand held when times get tough, to know someone is still there for them.  But here's the thing, no matter what happened to the premine, no one is going to be satisfied with the answer.  I've been here since day 3, and every single person who's brought up the premine has gone on a rant like you have, but for different reasons.  Everyone is a critic, and they're just waiting for an explanation so that they can criticize the team.  Three likely scenarios and naysayer responses:

They dumped - Everyone abandon ship, they no longer have a vested interest in the coin.  Most common argument in the thread.  Maybe, but this argument is nullified when you consider that there are coins with NO premine that have active devs.  This argument is predicated on the previous behavior of the devs of shady coins, and people love to come in here and state that this one is no different.
    They're still in possession of a large portion of the premine - what are you doing, go promote and give bounties and stuff!  That's probably what they're doing if this is the case, but the caution they're exercising would be ignored, and emphasis would be placed on the fact that they're still holding on to it rather than what they're doing with it.  Seen this a million times in this thread.
    They've given away most of the premine for bounties and development efforts - Insert criticism on how they wasted it here.  All of a sudden, the thread becomes full of rants an criticisms about the devs incompetence, etc.

I've been here from the start, and all of the above arguments have come and gone.  The reality is, I can see why the Earthcoin Team chose not to be transparent about the day to day use of the premine, I'd opt to do the EXACT same thing that they've done.  The harsh reality is, no one in this thread gives a damn what they're doing when EAC is doing good in the market and they're making money.  These rants only happen when the coin loses value or remains stable for extended periods of time, thoughts run wild and people need to rein it in a bit.

Also, one more thing.  slyA, I've been here since day 3.  I've never seen you before.  EAC's value dropped, and you've come out of nowhere to preach about the apocalypse.  The only thing that's come out of you in the past couple of pages has been hypocritical, inflammatory, and deflationary.  And every time you've finished a tirade, you subtly drop a hint here and there:  Darkcoin.  Sounds to me like you might be playing the fear monger to poach EAC investors.  After all, why even mention Darkcoin?  That alone takes the legitimacy out of your argument, not to mention the constant assault on the team and all of its defenders.  You don't actually care about the development efforts, I've noted your lack of commentary on the new wallet and the early website release to try and answer for what the devs have been doing.  I'd dare to wager that you have an agenda here.

I don't know why everybody just comes blindly to the defense of EAC, why doesn't anybody else have concerns about the things mentioned?  I've never personally said this coins is dead, even if it hit 1 satoshi and the devs ran off, even if the pre-mine was gone, well i'd probably be happier if it was gone at least then at least when the price rose i wouldnt be thinking how long before it gets dumped down into the ground again but the coin would still live on.  It would just be nice if it was all in 1 wallet somewhere we could all see it etc. bounties and a ledger on the main page of this thread etc. Is that really too much to ask for?

It would be nice if we knew who the official devs were seriously, an offical list of devs and an list of comunity devs because i know some people have been doing some great work on EAC but i dont think any of them are "offical" devs right?  is there only 2 devs, are there more?  There should be an official list somewhere.  Oh thats right they cant give us their real names etc. because the government will be after them, i mean whoever made that comment its just ridiculous and if true then the very public profiles of the bitcoin foundation team would put them in jeperdy.  The simple fact is that if the bitcoin devs were anonymous then bitcoin wouldnt have the investor confidence it does now, although its shaken at the minute, without their very public support in this current crisis bitcoin would be doomed.  People can barely stand not knowing who satoshi nakamoto is and his 110,000 btc wallet thats never been touched.

DarkCoin is a forked Quark, lots of hashing algo's, ASIC resistant, CPU mine only etc. etc. i believe, less coins than Quarks too whoever asked.  I dont have any but did look a few weeks ago.

As for forking, I'm not exactly convinced of the anonymous nature of things like the Zerocoin proposal, this is because governments will hate it and will try to ban it from retailers use, so forking to an annon scrypt is probably not a good idea for EAC, although it is very cool concept and will be heavy adopted by the drug industry and money launderers when its launched in may im sure.  It maybe a good idea to fork to a VTC type algo in the future for ASIC resistance, still not sure if they are going to be good or bad, bad for the little guy im sure.  It does mean EAC is going down the route of a centralized currency like BTC is, with expensive ASIC server farms etc.

These last few days have been frustrating as hell, i feel like banging my head against a brick wall.  Well done to the people who've done things for this coin you should be rewarded for your work.  The guy who was promoting EAC for the Chinese investors should be thanked too, i dont know thats bull or not but china is where the money is at these days so we need a trusted Chinese liaison for this coin.  The devs need to delegate community liaison us too, every so often this thread just goes completely dead it doesnt inspire confidence, not when the first 400 pages of this thread were pretty much within the first month after launch

Elendariel

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:58:30 PM

Well, if the coin gets an exchange with usd/eac option, of course it will increase the price. Furthermore, there is a burning desire for a (truly)fast, reliable and professional looking exchange which i dont think has been made yet (Excluding btce, would say gox too but you all know how that turned out Cheesy).  

Found me helpful? Feel free to assist me too! : LTC  - Lf3JRFRNqdaFg6CF8931XoYBZABEPSUtit
                                                                    BTC   - 182izToMh6JXqRRYBZS4PKgyMgYpcPEZZ4
                                                                        IOC - idTCxXXB3Wz7Tk2CVq3VEKTdytrWPywaU6
minerman1234

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:02:46 PM

What deal?  You gave ATXSilver your Cryptsy Trade Key when he was giving away 5000 EAC to anyone who provided it.  That's a giveaway, not a deal.  Also, where is this "encouragement" that you speak of?  All you've done is criticize Earthcoin for taking on a hippie vibe by supporting certain charities.

Oh look, stop jumping jethro looked through my history. Did you go back far enough? you didn't did you? you just typed ATX silver and stopped there you fucking ignoramus. I gave him my trade key after referring him on cryptsy. That was the deal. Referring him gets him some cryptsy points for every trade I make as the referrer.

Go ahead, please tell me more about my disparaging comments. Why did we get delisted from BTC 38? Because the devs were promoting this coin as a hippie dippie bullshit coin and that is the truth. The Chinese saw this and stayed away. There is no marke in charity and I'll keep saying that until you get it into your thick skull. THERE IS NO MONEY IN CHARITY. DONATIONS DOES NOT MEAN ADOPTION.

But since you've been here from day 3, what contribution have you made? What criticism have you made? Nothing? Then shut the fuck up.

I read your entire history guy.  You literally only have 8 pages worth of history, it wasn't that long of a read.

I'm not sure why we were listed from BTC-38, but very few people do for that matter.  And you're not one of them, that's mere speculation.  And yes, I have been here since day 3, and I've made quite a few contributions, it's all in my history.  Feel free to take a read if you like.

slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:10:10 PM

I read your entire history guy.  You literally only have 8 pages worth of history, it wasn't that long of a read.

I'm not sure why we were listed from BTC-38, but very few people do for that matter.  And you're not one of them, that's mere speculation.  And yes, I have been here since day 3, and I've made quite a few contributions, it's all in my history.  Feel free to take a read if you like.

Lol you pedantic arse. So what was your conclusion after reading my history? That I am a dark coin double agent? Or has your back up brain cell kicked into over drive?

Since you love reading threads, go through this threads and you will find out that we were delisted from BTC-38 due to the devs marketing AND the heavy premine, two issues which have slowly led to the decline of this coin.
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:11:39 PM

Well, if the coin gets an exchange with usd/eac option, of course it will increase the price. Furthermore, there is a burning desire for a (truly)fast, reliable and professional looking exchange which i dont think has been made yet (Excluding btce, would say gox too but you all know how that turned out Cheesy).  

Gox was always a poorly designed exchange but like bitcoin, it was the first so reaps the rewards, i doubt it will die as much as everyone wants it too.

As for incryptex, they haven't even mentioned doing USD purchases so far that i've seen anyway, that would mean they have to be a proper company and register with FinCen or they'll have the same problems as Gox does with withdrawing funds.  Why do you think Crypsy doesn't do USD stuff yet?  I'm sure they are having problems with FinCen as well, and I believe the guy who runs Cryptsy has a legal background too.  The people running incryptex are going to have to put a pretty decent investment down for the hardware or renting for that site because they've picked some high volume coins to trade on launch, pretty much the worst ones, all the popular ones.  Doge coin alone will stress that exchange on its own.  Remember the lag on exchanges like Cryptsy when Doge hits peak volume?
minerman1234

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

I don't know why everybody just comes blindly to the defense of EAC, why doesn't anybody else have concerns about the things mentioned?  I've never personally said this coins is dead, even if it hit 1 satoshi and the devs ran off, even if the pre-mine was gone, well i'd probably be happier if it was gone at least then at least when the price rose i wouldnt be thinking how long before it gets dumped down into the ground again but the coin would still live on.  It would just be nice if it was all in 1 wallet somewhere we could all see it etc. bounties and a ledger on the main page of this thread etc. Is that really too much to ask for?

It would be nice if we knew who the official devs were seriously, an offical list of devs and an list of comunity devs because i know some people have been doing some great work on EAC but i dont think any of them are "offical" devs right?  is there only 2 devs, are there more?  There should be an official list somewhere.  Oh thats right they cant give us their real names etc. because the government will be after them, i mean whoever made that comment its just ridiculous and if true then the very public profiles of the bitcoin foundation team would put them in jeperdy.  The simple fact is that if the bitcoin devs were anonymous then bitcoin wouldnt have the investor confidence it does now, although its shaken at the minute, without their very public support in this current crisis bitcoin would be doomed.  People can barely stand not knowing who satoshi nakamoto is and his 110,000 btc wallet thats never been touched.

These last few days have been frustrating as hell, i feel like banging my head against a brick wall.  Well done to the people who've done things for this coin you should be rewarded for your work.  The guy who was promoting EAC for the Chinese investors should be thanked too, i dont know thats bull or not but china is where the money is at these days so we need a trusted Chinese liaison for this coin.  The devs need to delegate community liaison us too, every so often this thread just goes completely dead it doesnt inspire confidence, not when the first 400 pages of this thread were pretty much within the first month after launch

I do want to start by saying that I'm not blindly coming to the defense of EAC.  I admittedly was shaken as well by the price plummet, but such is investing, that's how it works sometimes.  I do think that there are things that the Earthcoin team could be doing better, ESPECIALLY when it comes to communication, and I've PMed them directly about it on multiple occasions since I've been here.  EAC's current price doesn't change the fact that it has potential, and cryptozark's recent post was encouraging and a step in the right direction to say the least.

I don't agree that posting the exact location of the premine is wise.  That would simply prompt criticism of every little micro transaction that occurs.  A breakdown of the current premine use might be a step in the right direction, but once again, I don't feel that's as effective of an approach.  I agree that if nothing else, an organized list of the full team is in order.  Accountability has its place, even if they use their pseudonyms.  Also, as I've stated time and time again, the Earthcoin team needs to be more visible and transparent.  I hope that we have their ears this time.

I'm frustrated too.  It would be hard not to be given EAC's current price point.  However, opportunity often comes disguised as misfortune.  If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see where EAC goes, now that it has a new floor.

skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:21:01 PM

Currently we have 120+ coins incl. bitcoin.
They are all trying to win the hearts of - oh yes - whom?
Miners and those investors who drop by bitcointalk and get tempted to invest. But that's almost it.
The big masses on this planet which all coin developers aspire to win over - they live happily along without knowing anything about virtual currencies taking over the world.

Only a brand new technology and coin will be able to pull it off - but it won't be any of the existing ones. It will have to be much much more than a coin with a vision and an inside community mostly consisting of miners.

The winner will be the currency which can present itself fully ready, with features that appeal to the masses and that they can easily implement in their daily life as a substitute to paper money.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Elendariel

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:21:55 PM

Gox was always a poorly designed exchange but like bitcoin, it was the first so reaps the rewards, i doubt it will die as much as everyone wants it too.

As for incryptex, they haven't even mentioned doing USD purchases so far that i've seen anyway, that would mean they have to be a proper company and register with FinCen or they'll have the same problems as Gox does with withdrawing funds.  Why do you think Crypsy doesn't do USD stuff yet?  I'm sure they are having problems with FinCen as well, and I believe the guy who runs Cryptsy has a legal background too.  The people running incryptex are going to have to put a pretty decent investment down for the hardware or renting for that site because they've picked some high volume coins to trade on launch, pretty much the worst ones, all the popular ones.  Doge coin alone will stress that exchange on its own.  Remember the lag on exchanges like Cryptsy when Doge hits peak volume?

They have mentioned earlier the usd option for eac, but i am merely speculating wether it will actually happen (hence the "if"). Yes, they will have to invest in the site properly to make it work, but if they do it will be huge! I think cryptsy is busy with the coins they have and wouldn't be able to focus on an usd option with the coding problems they already have.

Found me helpful? Feel free to assist me too! : LTC  - Lf3JRFRNqdaFg6CF8931XoYBZABEPSUtit
                                                                    BTC   - 182izToMh6JXqRRYBZS4PKgyMgYpcPEZZ4
                                                                        IOC - idTCxXXB3Wz7Tk2CVq3VEKTdytrWPywaU6
minerman1234

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:31:07 PM

Lol you pedantic arse. So what was your conclusion after reading my history? That I am a dark coin double agent? Or has your back up brain cell kicked into over drive?

Since you love reading threads, go through this threads and you will find out that we were delisted from BTC-38 due to the devs marketing AND the heavy premine, two issues which have slowly led to the decline of this coin.

You're persistent, I'll give you that.  No, I don't think you're a double agent, I have no interest in name calling or conspiracy theories, I'm working based off of observation.  I think that you're a person who started off heavily skeptical about an altcoin and has since stuck with it due to it's increase in price.  Which is fine, we all drink the kool-aid a bit in some way when we find aspects of an altcoin that attract us.  However, I wonder how you'd react if Darkcoin were to lose 4x it's value?  Based on your history, you'd call for the heads of all the devs, become hypercritical of what you think they did wrong, and probably find your next profitable venture to latch on to, much like you're doing here.  You're a very vocal, somewhat pessimistic investor.  There have been various ones in here, and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, because I think it's good to always ask questions.  There's just a better way to do it, that's all.  When arguments are enveloped with reason rather than anger, they're more effective.

Since I've been here, I've read every page in this thread, and I remember the delist from BTC-38.  As I recall, it was a mystery drop that had rumors surrounding it, the strongest of which was that the devs weren't willing to provide a sufficient amount of the premine to appease the admins of BTC-38.  However, I don't recall any official statements release, and it was all speculation.  If I may, I just want to ask that you don't take your speculative thoughts and spin them off as fact.

Giggety

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:41:48 PM

I have like 400K bought at 180.

Getting hamerd hope the coin will do better once incryptex is out.
The dev still alive ?
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:44:21 PM

You're persistent, I'll give you that.  No, I don't think you're a double agent, I have no interest in name calling or conspiracy theories, I'm working based off of observation.  I think that you're a person who started off heavily skeptical about an altcoin and has since stuck with it due to it's increase in price.  Which is fine, we all drink the kool-aid a bit in some way when we find aspects of an altcoin that attract us.  However, I wonder how you'd react if Darkcoin were to lose 4x it's value?  Based on your history, you'd call for the heads of all the devs, become hypercritical of what you think they did wrong, and probably find your next profitable venture to latch on to, much like you're doing here.  You're a very vocal, somewhat pessimistic investor.  There have been various ones in here, and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, because I think it's good to always ask questions.  There's just a better way to do it, that's all.  When arguments are enveloped with reason rather than anger, they're more effective.

Since I've been here, I've read every page in this thread, and I remember the delist from BTC-38.  As I recall, it was a mystery drop that had rumors surrounding it, the strongest of which was that the devs weren't willing to provide a sufficient amount of the premine to appease the admins of BTC-38.  However, I don't recall any official statements release, and it was all speculation.  If I may, I just want to ask that you don't take your speculative thoughts and spin them off as fact.

If you read my profile, did you skim over the part where I actually said the devs were doing a good job at the time? Also you say you're not interested in theory and yet you go on and posit your pseudo intellectual "observations" right? Because you're a robot who can't change opinions yeah?

So what if I'm vocal. Someone has to say it. I will say it. This is a forum for discussion not a self-fellating pity party. If the devs are not up to standard, TELL THEM and don't sit there wallowing in your speculative bubble. They deserve to be called out for accountabilty. They said they wanted a community effort. It goes both ways. The community responds to transperency and they are not being transparent yet want the community's support? Fuck that.

So again, until you and them can come up with a semi tangible lie as to the where abouts and use of the premine they claimed was for the community. Shut the fuck up. Until then, I'll be here.
minerman1234

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

If you read my profile, did you skim over the part where I actually said the devs were doing a good job at the time? Also you say you're not interested in theory and yet you go on and posit your pseudo intellectual "observations" right? Because you're a robot who can't change opinions yeah?

So what if I'm vocal. Someone has to say it. I will say it. This is a forum for discussion not a self-fellating pity party. If the devs are not up to standard, TELL THEM and don't sit there wallowing in your speculative bubble. They deserve to be called out for accountabilty. They said they wanted a community effort. It goes both ways. The community responds to transperency and they are not being transparent yet want the community's support? Fuck that.

So again, until you and them can come up with a semi tangible lie as to the where abouts and use of the premine they claimed was for the community. Shut the fuck up. Until then, I'll be here.

Sigh, did you even read the post, or were you merely interested in taking the entire thing out of context?  Yes, I read that you think the devs are doing a good job.  I specifically said that you've stuck with the coin due to its increase in value, it was a very realistic observation and I don't believe it to be very farfetched.  Also, I clearly stated that I'm not interested in conspiracy theories, an observation is very different from a theory, and I am very capable of changing my opinion.  If you take the time to read, really read, I just responded to a post by Nicho about my doubts and frustration with EAC.

Also, I clearly stated that being vocal isn't necessarily a bad thing, why are you choosing to take offense?  People need to speak up and voice their opinions, otherwise they play the role of sheep being herded along to do whatever people tell them to do.  I remarked upon the fact that I don't agree with your delivery methods, and that your rants come off as slightly childish and self-serving (seriously, don't take offense this time).  Like I said in my response to Nicho, I've communicated my concerns on Earthcoin's development on various occasions.  EAC's recent market activity may serve as a hard lesson for the devs on visibility, and I hope that they're taking note and will be more available going forward.

Lastly, I have no interest in drumming up lies or passing false truths off as fact, and I'm certainly in no position to speak on the actual use of the premine.  I'm more interested in how the coin can move forward.  If you've lost interest in that, it's not like you don't have the option of selling.  If you're going to play the role of the investor, then surely you can't expect all of your assets to appreciate all at once?  Any basic book on finance can educate you on that.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:03:11 PM

looks nice
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 01:34:19 AM by Anubite

So many loose hands...tch.

When the price suddenly hits 150, I can't wait to see the comments.

I'm with the idea that the real price is 100, but the low price now is a reflection of panic in a low volume market.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Zaeris

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:42:22 AM

I have faith in EAC. I have since it was released. I think the people who rant over nothing (YOU know who you are...) need to quiet down a bit. I have lost a lot of money in Earthcoin, and while it sucks a bit, you know what I don't do about it?  I don't bitch. I look forward to a better tomorrow. Today's light may be dim, but tomorrow's light, no matter how dim it may seem, always has a shine to it. That shine is hope, hope you ranters clearly don't have. You come here and rant about Earthcoins, yet... if you look closely, you'll see that all cryptocoins are currently in their own little recession. A recession I believe will fade, mostly because of the ever spreading adoption of them. LONG LIVE THE EARTHCOIN! LONG LIVE CRYPTO!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:28:16 AM

BTC38 is currently hold a vote by currency, we are organizing people to vote, but not enough manpower, the authors hope to the community appeal, the earth still have great hope of the collected again, this is an opportunity. There are 2 days time, hoping that the team to be able to pay attention toin the new era, our forum so active are the order of the day, BTC38 is able to re included EAC, now's your chance!!! This is the address of the  As long as we won the vote that will be an important milepost  Please pay attention to it     http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1672&page=1&extra=    This is the BTC38 forum voting address, action guys
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:19:14 AM

Today's light may be dim, but tomorrow's light, no matter how dim it may seem, always has a shine to it. That shine is hope, hope you ranters clearly don't have. You come here and rant about Earthcoins, yet... if you look closely, you'll see that all cryptocoins are currently in their own little recession. A recession I believe will fade, mostly because of the ever spreading adoption of them. LONG LIVE THE EARTHCOIN! LONG LIVE CRYPTO!

Agreed. Most of what is going on right now in crypto-world is a panic selloff from the MTGOX debacle as well as the claims that Bitcoin has some kind of protocol flaw. MtGox screwed up, they are insolvent, and now their investors don't get their bitcoins back. Truly unfortunate, but for no logical reason does it spell the end of this movement. Also from what I can gather the protocol argument by MTGOX is BS, and that other sites already have permanent fixes that addresses what MTGOX is claiming. So MTGOX messed up, turned into a ponzi scheme or let some hacker steal bitcoins, and some investors are left holding the bag. The 'hot' money hits the exits from all crypto and is going to 'wait' until things calm down to buy again, resulting in the slaughter of the whole 'crypto-market'. A low tide brings down all ships.

I see this as a temporary panic in the long-term success that will be crypto-currency. Time to buy, blood in the streets, no one is bullish, the 'woe is me' posters start appearing out of the woodwork.

Contrarians make money. Do you want to buy low or not?

The average lemmings do the opposite and buy when everything is good and happy and no fear or worries and the price reflects that. It is harder to buy when it looks scary as hell and nothing good is in the news or message boards, and the price is languishing going down day after day like a slow death march.

Earthcoin is a glaringly obvious buy for me at 60 satoshi, I mean when it goes back up to 100 (inevitable) you make a 66% return on your investment. And that can happen tonight while I am asleep. *MONEY NEVER SLEEPS*

Oh and if anyone wants to trade earthcoin for physical silver I will sell 1 oz .999 Fine silver rounds, Morgan, and Peace Silver Dollars for 40,000 Earthcoin. Still have some silver bullet silver shield coins that are very collectible.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 08:04:34 AM

CharityMiningPools.com - Mining for Change!

All Donations collected for the month of February will goto the BitGive Foundation.
http://bitgivefoundation.org/

https://eac.charityminingpools.com

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: