Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:20:03 AM

People hating on EAC here are attempting to get you to sell your EAC at these ridiculously low prices so that they can buy in.  Personally I'm buying like crazy at these prices, 56 satoshi?  BUY!

And if it goes lower I will buy even more...

Congratulations on being the first tin foil hatted conspiracy nut job whose solar glare can be seen from space.

Upset because he called you out on your game?  Also, as I've been saying and tins re-iterated, your reading skills are horrible, you read at a middle school level at best.

Seriously, aside from giving the EAC thread extra page count, why are you posting here and wasting everyone's time?

Called me out on my game...

1 EAC is now trading for more than you make working for 3 days.
 Grin

EAC for the win!!

lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:20:59 AM

People hating on EAC here are attempting to get you to sell your EAC at these ridiculously low prices so that they can buy in.  Personally I'm buying like crazy at these prices, 56 satoshi?  BUY!

Congratulations on being the first tin foil hatted conspiracy nut job whose solar glare can be seen from space.

Upset because he called you out on your game?  Also, as I've been saying and tins re-iterated, your reading skills are horrible, you read at a middle school level at best.

Seriously, aside from giving the EAC thread extra page count, why are you posting here and wasting everyone's time?

I think we should keep him going...let's get more posts than the Doge thread!
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:26:26 AM

Called me out on my game...

1 EAC is now trading for more than you make working for 3 days.
 Grin

EAC for the win!!

lol

O_O that is extremely witty. How long did you take to come up with that?
instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:29:09 AM

This is just distractions from whats important tonight. EAC is at a low, yes, but what is important is community support, not arguing with people, An EAC only store was launched tonight, it looks great, it needs more listings. More traffic. I think this is one of the biggest progressive steps for EAC in a long time. its getting lost in this mess, page after page of eac bashing, or questions of the premine, there isn't anything we can do about the premine, I knew about it from day one, still like the idea of EAC, its the only alt I am invested in, I don't mine either. IF you think this is a scamcoin steer clear, obviously. I do not, and I do not need to explain my reasons for wanting to back eac.  
it makes no sense to spend so much time and energy in an earthcoin forum if you do not believe in its potential, don't come here. You wont find me in a church on a Sunday  Wink.
MineBig.com

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:30:32 AM

http://eac.minebig.com

1% pool
Stratum

Always on time payouts

minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:32:41 AM

Called me out on my game what? Are you retarded or just playing retard which is it? Besides none of you idiotic cunts responded to the devs post so I think its clear that you have nothing else to say besides picking apart grammatical errors like the man children you are. So sad. lol.

Lol you obviously don't get it.  It's clear that you're not interested in discussion or debate.  You don't care what other people think.  You're solely in here for one purpose and one purpose only: to cry wolf.  Why, I don't know, but it's not important.  Why bother enabling you?  To be totally honest, it's WAY more fun seeing you get angry for absolutely no reason at all.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:36:41 AM

Lol you obviously don't get it.  It's clear that you're not interested in discussion or debate.  You don't care what other people think.  You're solely in here for one purpose and one purpose only: to cry wolf.  Why, I don't know, but it's not important.  Why bother enabling you?  To be totally honest, it's WAY more fun seeing you get angry for absolutely no reason at all.

Hahaha I'm getting angry? Have I not been the one making you idiots go full conspiracy by calling me troll, FUD dispenser and troll once more? How? By just asking a sipmle question and showing you that the devs may have split? You guys are sad. It's like I'm watching REV Jim Jones feed his congregation Jesus Juice with promises of reward. How delusional are you guys that you can't be arsed to question the devs yet you expect investors to come in and put money into this coin? If this isn't the pinnacle of stupidity, I don't know what is.
minerman1234

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

This is just distractions from whats important tonight. EAC is at a low, yes, but what is important is community support, not arguing with people, An EAC only store was launched tonight, it looks great, it needs more listings. More traffic. I think this is one of the biggest progressive steps for EAC in a long time. its getting lost in this mess, page after page of eac bashing, or questions of the premine, there isn't anything we can do about the premine, I knew about it from day one, still like the idea of EAC, its the only alt I am invested in, I don't mine either. IF you think this is a scamcoin steer clear, obviously. I do not, and I do not need to explain my reasons for wanting to back eac.  
it makes no sense to spend so much time and energy in an earthcoin forum if you do not believe in its potential, don't come here. You wont find me in a church on a Sunday  Wink.

Great point.  Lol yes, slyA is fun, nothing wrong with a little entertainment along the way.  And I think it goes without saying that we should all applaud centurion's efforts, he's a real champion.  Three cheers for centurion!

I think we should treat centurion's example as a votive, and ask ourselves a serious question: how can we further development?  What can we all bring to the table?  Surely we all have skill sets that can be used to build upon Earthcoin's increasingly sturdy foundation?  Small things would help, for example, I'll begin using the earthcoin tipbot today.  But I'm also interested in the big projects.

Who's interested in a big project?  Any true supporters out there with a technical skill set?  Maybe we can combine our talents and make something great.

minerman1234

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:44:20 AM

Hahaha I'm getting angry? Have I not been the one making you idiots go full conspiracy by calling me troll, FUD dispenser and troll once more? How? By just asking a sipmle question and showing you that the devs may have split? You guys are sad. It's like I'm watching REV Jim Jones feed his congregation Jesus Juice with promises of reward. How delusional are you guys that you can't be arsed to question the devs yet you expect investors to come in and put money into this coin? If this isn't the pinnacle of stupidity, I don't know what is.

CriptoePools

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:46:10 AM

Whether EAC is a scam or not...

Right now you can buy an ounce of .999 Silver for $16USD... spot price for silver is $21.14 as I type this... go buy all the EAC you can get your hands on and spend it at Earthazaar on the 1oz Ag coins being offered there for an absolute steal...

https://earthazaar.com/product/paper-is-poverty-1-oz-999-fine-silver-collectible-round/

Who gives a flying-f@ck if EAC is a scam or not... when I can buy silver for $16oz... turn that scamming EAC into real, hard money!
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:49:23 AM

Great. At least when new "investors" see your hand-waving rhetoric they will know to steer clear from this ponzi scheme. I knwo it sucks being caught holding the bag mate. Its unfortunate.
instantskeleton

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:50:55 AM

yep, precious metals for below scrap value. and they have skull faces!
minerman1234

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:58:38 AM

Great. At least when new "investors" see your hand-waving rhetoric they will know to steer clear from this ponzi scheme. I knwo it sucks being caught holding the bag mate. Its unfortunate.

That all you got?  Come onnn, you can do better than that.

TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:05:26 AM

slyA, JEALOUS MUCH?

I bot into EAC a while ago as a total noob, over 75k coins with my cash that I worked & sweat for. Had no clue about a premine, what a dev was, or any of the other crap you're whining about. I just thought it looked cool and had a message that resonated with some of my interests. At first I felt like I got fucked after learning more from some other FUD muckers in here and after seeing how volatile the crypto market is, but then I realized I can do something to make Earthcoins more valuable. I can USE them in REAL LIFE settings. Stop waiting for someone to pump them so you can dump them off for a few satoshis. Get off your ass and DO something about it if you're unhappy with the coin or get fucked clown. No one here cares, all we want to do is make it better and find solutions, NOT CRY LIKE A BITCH! Go away, find another coin to complain about, they're everywhere and most of 'em are down right now, or are YOU TOO RETARDED to do anything? Okay, rant over, back to the creation of value. Peace fellow Eacoiners  
CriptoePools

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:06:20 AM

I know it sucks being caught holding the bag mate. Its unfortunate.

The bag I would be left holding is going to be full of silver. That is fortunate!!!

You can't seem to see the forest for the trees... just grab the opportunity that presents itself and run... go buy as much scamming EAC as you can afford turn it into silver... the seller is real tracked him down to an Austin, TX coin shop and he has been vouched for earlier in this thread and over at EarthCoinTalk... I did a bit of homework there for you.

Instant $5USD profit on every 50,000EAC that you use to buy an oz of Ag... take the money and run.

The seller is only being spared a 20oz order because I am not in the USA or CAN.

slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:06:40 AM

I'm not about to get into a hyperlinking battle with a delusional scam enthusiast. I will however be here for the inevitable titanic dump that will befall this coin once bag holders wisen up to you idiotic cunts.
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:11:29 AM

slyA, JEALOUS MUCH?

I bot into EAC a while ago as a total noob, over 75k coins with my cash that I worked & sweat for. Had no clue about a premine, what a dev was, or any of the other crap you're whining about. I just thought it looked cool and had a message that resonated with some of my interests. At first I felt like I got fucked after learning more from some other FUD muckers in here and after seeing how volatile the crypto market is, but then I realized I can do something to make Earthcoins more valuable. I can USE them in REAL LIFE settings. Stop waiting for someone to pump them so you can dump them off for a few satoshis. Get off your ass and DO something about it if you're unhappy with the coin or get fucked clown. No one here cares, all we want to do is make it better and find solutions, NOT CRY LIKE A BITCH! Go away, find another coin to complain about, they're everywhere and most of 'em are down right now, or are YOU TOO RETARDED to do anything? Okay, rant over, back to the creation of value. Peace fellow Eacoiners  

So you have just regurgitated the same bullshit other bag holderds like yourself have been doing? You even admitted to being a bag holder which is hilarious. How you can spin this to me being jealous, i cannot understand. You're the retard who poured his money into something he did not read upon lol. Sweet noob tears in here. I dumped all my EAC when it was at 130 after the devs stopped responding and slowly people are dumping their coins. Keep holding and waiting for the pump. 5X is almost over or may be it is. Still no rise in value. Only sad bag holders burying their heads in the sand. Keep on keeping on you fucknut you Smiley
minerman1234

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:11:44 AM

I'm not about to get into a hyperlinking battle with a delusional scam enthusiast. I will however be here for the inevitable titanic dump that will befall this coin once bag holders wisen up to you idiotic cunts.

Haha that's more like it.  What else you holding on to?  Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:12:02 AM

i see those buy walls are gone  Roll Eyes
instantskeleton

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:12:15 AM

yes, atxsilver has been around, gave me some free coins for using him as a reference from cryptsy a while back, returning the favor and helping the eac community at the same time, bought some silver coins from earthazaar. atxsilver obviously feels there is potential in EAC if he is selling precious metal at these prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: