Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840293 times)
tbitt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:28:48 PM

Let's hope that these things get solved as coin itself is great. Smiley

Only problem currently is that actual creators of this coin are quiet and thats not rising any trust to them at the moment.

But everything else seems to be fine. Devs are making some good progress and community is awesome.

And of course price is low but that can be improved in very short period of time if everything comes together.

SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:31:10 PM

Insults dont improve the situation. Excuse me for my english...

Facts:

*The cryptomarket is not transparent for a good reason. Governments, defraudation of tax, protect your identity. This market is new, so people cannot be blamed for keeping their identity hidden.

*The cryptomarket is actually in a war. Governments and monetary institutions realize that this system is too good to be ignored. So they fight on ways which we dont even know. Maybe they hired the hacker of MtGox to assassinate the rival's character and well look at that... they moved the whole market into a worse position. Bitcoin is at $547... so what do you expect?

*People are careful when it comes to spending money, especially when it is a new coin like EAC.

*Eac has been branded as scamcoin just from the start, for unknown reasons. I guess it was a unsatisfied miner who wanted to stop premining in general, so EAC came just to the wrong moment.

*Premine, is kind of a payment for the hours of work, that the devs made. Dont tell me you are here to do work without getting payed! The dev's took hundreds of hours to code the first wallet, the first page, to think about everything, to make interviews, just to be there to react if something went wrong and in the end, to calm the masses everyday.

*The dev's have jobs, they have families, the propably dont live in your timezone so all in all it is not a matter of course that the dev's are around to take part in a "multi-billion-concept" which claims to be the currency of billion people.

*From the start everyone knew that Earthcoin has potential. It is just too easy to think that this works, without doing anything.

*We have enough greedy miner who mined millions and dump it whenever they can and that is the first problem:
The market regulates itself. Means that Earthcoin has to overcome the pump and dump-phase. That takes MONTHS

*Second problem is: We are the people. So we all have to contribute. Contribution doesnt mean to complain here and get out with things undone, but to take part and to do stuff for Earthcoin.

*Third problem is: The Market is down. Earthcoin is still young. It is not a dog not a cat and needs to convince people with its good working system and task. That is the hardest part for a Cryptocurrency and Earthcoin was there from the start. Deal with it.

So do something or realize that your unemployment benefit will shrink to zero.

You see the things I highlighted? That my friend is your idiocy shining in bold letters. So you start off with a globe trotting Jason bourne-esque conspiracy of governments performing falseflag character assassinations of EAC and gox. Then you veer off into defending the scam devs by saying they have families? Who the fuck doesn't have families? Who the fuck doesn't have jobs. Do you think the money in EAC appeared from thin air? Look I understand you're trying to be the "voice of reason" but you're infact being incredibly naive. The devs do not get to back pedal on their reasons for premining after the coin goes under and neither do you.

How the fuck do you expect a community to contribute when we dont know what "projects" the devs have in the works? How the fuck are we supposed to trust them when they can't even keep to their words?

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, as long as they cannot produce the use of the 270 premine, they can get fucked and so can you for supporting them. Do you now see why people called it a scam coin? Is it not because of shit like running away with the premine that people called EAC and QUARK scam coins?

If you want to sit there like a spineless dog until the coin dies then that's your fucking business. I will not however sit by and watch this cult of personality scam more people.  Don't complain. Sit there and take it until its too late.

You act like a raging teen with all your "fucks,fucking, fucked" and insult people just when you open your mouth. You never talked one word with me, and I didnt realize you before you started the witchhunt. But you call me naive and talk to me like a teacher.
I dont care. You are one of hundreds we had so far. Troll, emotional driven human or just an idiot trying to say something because here is room to talk.

This is business and building future.

The business people try to make money asap and all others triy to build up a better life. I'm between that and try to find out why this is not working, but you point your finger at almost everyone and start screaming.

KEEP COOL.

Think rational and dont let your feelings make your words because that wont help you, nor the community, nor solve problems.

Think back, as everyone was talking about the next month and how they would go.
So. Now we have a different setting, a lot of people with losses and a dev-team which is doing stuff BEHIND all this, because they know that this takes time.

It's like a idiocrazy where all the crybabies come up and babble that they are hungry and blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... and you are the baby-cry-boss not even able to act with courtesy and decency.

You said the community dont know the projects. Wrong. We do.

You dont like premine. ok. got it. everyone got it. you are the loudest.

You are insulting in almost every comment reminding me of a few experts we had here so you get the same medicine. /ignored.

Again:
Do something or realize that your unemployment benefit will shrink to zero.
For all other issues. Go to the mental-doctor.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:42:37 PM

You act like a raging teen with all your "fucks,fucking, fucked" and insult people just when you open your mouth. You never talked one word with me, and I didnt realize you before you started the witchhunt. But you call me naive and talk to me like a teacher.
I dont care. You are one of hundreds we had so far. Troll, emotional driven human or just an idiot trying to say something because here is room to talk.

This is business and building future.

The business people try to make money asap and all others triy to build up a better life. I'm between that and try to find out why this is not working, but you point your finger at almost everyone and start screaming.

KEEP COOL.

Think rational and dont let your feelings make your words because that wont help you, nor the community, nor solve problems.

Think back, as everyone was talking about the next month and how they would go.
So. Now we have a different setting, a lot of people with losses and a dev-team which is doing stuff BEHIND all this, because they know that this takes time.

It's like a idiocrazy where all the crybabies come up and babble that they are hungry and blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... and you are the baby-cry-boss not even able to act with courtesy and decency.

You said the community doesnt know the projects. Wrong. We do.

You dont like premine. ok. got it. everyone got it. you are the loudest.

You are insulting in almost every comment reminding me of a few experts we had here so you get the same medicine. /ignored.

Again:
Do something or realize that your unemployment benefit will shrink to zero.
For all other issues. Go to the mental-doctor.

[/quote]

Just look at this fucking idiot. So anyone who says something you dont like is a troll or a raging teen as you aptly put it?

The devs have something in the works? waht are they? I'm curious.

I dont owe the devs or any of their supporters any common decency when they act like fucking thieves. If you support a theif then you do not deserve respect. Come back here in 1 months time when the devs have vanished and you're here preaching your keep calm message. It would be hilarious.

Being abrasive is not trolling. I have not said anything that is not feasible. Unfortunately the few trolls that you ignored long time ago telling you this was a scam, GUESS WHAT IDIOT? THEY WERE FUCKING RIGHT. Now the coin is in the shitter and the devs have vanished and yet here you are holding on to your stupid hope. Where has KEEP COOL got you?
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:43:03 PM

Just out of curiousity.
Let's say the premine is gone, spend or whatever. Does that mean that EarthCoin has vanished into thin air? Or is there still something to fight for?
For as most of the negative comments go regarding the premine, why waste so much energy by typing "the unfairness of them having all that money". I assume that you must have a day task in writing such messages when you are looking at let's say Apple, banks, governments or even crypto exchanges.
Ow, and and seems that I must use the word "fuck" to make my statement.

No. There fucking isn't. Happy?
Well almost. Sorry.
i would really appreciate it if you were to guide me to a coin where you spend most of your time trying to promote or actually develop for. I feel a little left in the dark when you give me no alternatives. And please don't tell me that most of your time goes to promoting http://bitcoinexaminer.org/bitcoin-is-changing-the-sex-industry-adult-way-is-the-new-cryptocurrency-friendly-platform/?
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:53:29 PM

I saw that he wrote something. I dont know what. Good.  Roll Eyes
----

All the guys who want to contribute can join the poll at Earthcointalk.org to become a part of the team.
This forum is filled with hatefull atmosphere anyway.
--->Better talk at Centurions place.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

Just out of curiousity.
Let's say the premine is gone, spend or whatever. Does that mean that EarthCoin has vanished into thin air? Or is there still something to fight for?
For as most of the negative comments go regarding the premine, why waste so much energy by typing "the unfairness of them having all that money". I assume that you must have a day task in writing such messages when you are looking at let's say Apple, banks, governments or even crypto exchanges.

Well almost. Sorry.
i would really appreciate it if you were to guide me to a coin where you spend most of your time trying to promote or actually develop for. I feel a little left in the dark when you give me no alternatives. And please don't tell me that most of your time goes to promoting http://bitcoinexaminer.org/bitcoin-is-changing-the-sex-industry-adult-way-is-the-new-cryptocurrency-friendly-platform/?

I have a meager stake in dark coin. You should check it out if you're looking for a promising alternative. And as for that link, was that supposed to bean insult? I don't get it.
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:55:54 PM

slyA calm down, you have already made your point, just leave because your not helping the situation.

Many people have invested in EAC and some will not agree with your statements. It is hard to tell what will happen in the future.

Apologies for the tirade. I forgot to take my meds  Smiley
1Kb

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:58:01 PM

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

I have a meager stake in dark coin. You should check it out if you're looking for a promising alternative. And as for that link, was that supposed to bean insult? I don't get it.

Hi slyA,
Thanks I will look into that. And regarding the link, it was meant as a joke for the "fuck" part. I should not have done that. I am sorry for that.
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:00:28 PM

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

Hi slyA,
Thanks I will look into that. And regarding the link, it was meant as a joke for the "fuck" part. I should not have done that. I am sorry for that.
None taken. I've been quite vulgar I must say. Apologies if that made you uncomfortable.
1Kb

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:27:00 PM

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

Hi slyA,
None taken. I've been quite vulgar I must say. Apologies if that made you uncomfortable.

It did a little:)
Regarding DarkCoin, what future does that have? I am struggling with the following regarding the technology part or crypto's.
At this moment there is a real drive to make a coin as technical as possible to have something an other coin does not have. So at this moment we have coins which use different algorithems also to avoid the big mining pools. But what I don't see is why these coins will have a longer future than any of the others. The reason why I don't see it is because crypto's are evolving (and fast as i may say). Also, any crypto can upgrade its engine meaning that existing crypto's can change and follow.
What I do like (being a techno guy) is the idea to use the TOR network in combination with the coin mixing service. But if any exchange where to offer a coin translator, the mixing service has become useless. (coin translator as in I sent in coin A give a target address and out comes coin B. This also means that it has become irrelevant which coin you have as they are all interchangeable. And I do not want to try and trace those type of transfers)

So having said that, what I do think is an asset to any coin is its way to reach out to the normal people. In the long run i think that the engine of a coin will become irrelevant and its brand/feeling will last. For me it sounds like the battle between Betamax and VHS. The inferiour technology won. If I look at a brand like Apple, the main reason they are this big right now is because of the feeling people have around the product. The product itself is not that good anymore.

So these are my thoughts and I'd like it if you were to share your opinion on them.
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:41:04 PM

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

Hi slyA,

Regarding DarkCoin, what future does that have? I am struggling with the following regarding the technology part or crypto's.
At this moment there is a real drive to make a coin as technical as possible to have something an other coin does not have. So at this moment we have coins which use different algorithems also to avoid the big mining pools. But what I don't see is why these coins will have a longer future than any of the others. The reason why I don't see it is because crypto's are evolving (and fast as i may say). Also, any crypto can upgrade its engine meaning that existing crypto's can change and follow.
What I do like (being a techno guy) is the idea to use the TOR network in combination with the coin mixing service. But if any exchange where to offer a coin translator, the mixing service has become useless. (coin translator as in I sent in coin A give a target address and out comes coin B. This also means that it has become irrelevant which coin you have as they are all interchangeable. And I do not want to try and trace those type of transfers)

So having said that, what I do think is an asset to any coin is its way to reach out to the normal people. In the long run i think that the engine of a coin will become irrelevant and its brand/feeling will last. For me it sounds like the battle between Betamax and VHS. The inferiour technology won. If I look at a brand like Apple, the main reason they are this big right now is because of the feeling people have around the product. The product itself is not that good anymore.

So these are my thoughts and I'd like it if you were to share your opinion on them.

The dev actually answered  these similar concerns here so I'll just link it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5282966#msg5282966

And as for the success, you are right, what matters most is branding at the end of the day. The endless possibilities for anonymous transactions although enticing, might have to take back seat to the branding of the coin. I only hope dark coin is able to find the right balance between both aspects.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:50:22 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 02:00:48 PM by KimmyF

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

Hi slyA,

Maybe you already saw it but if not, i think you will like http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html on this subject, it is not what (tech) the crypto worlds offers, it is about why will people use it.
Second go back in this thead and read what the devs wrote, it is all about why they did want they did. Look at Doge, the tech specs and params are all a joke: but they build there coin from the inside out, not the other way around. Eac used to do this, today ik looks to me Wesadeac used a text writer for his first posts (hard to beleave this is the same guy).
At this moment i do "buy" the story from Noblecoin, same story there .... the why is more important than the how.
and it really helps the dev removed all anomity.
1Kb

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

The dev actually answered  these similar concerns here so I'll just link it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5282966#msg5282966

And as for the success, you are right, what matters most is branding at the end of the day. The endless possibilities for anonymous transactions although enticing, might have to take back seat to the branding of the coin. I only hope dark coin is able to find the right balance between both aspects.

Thank you for that. What I do see is that "hiding in plain sight" is left out of the options. But I will follow its progress. Thanks for the tip.
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:02:42 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 02:13:51 PM by minerman1234

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

Hi slyA,

Well, this has all been a very interesting read.

To begin, slyA, I get it.  EAC's value has fallen dramatically, very scary.  And I'm sure that you (along with a few others) are absolutely convinced that the Earthcoin Team disclosing where the premine went would quell your fears.  But would it?  Everyone wants their hand held when times get tough, to know someone is still there for them.  But here's the thing, no matter what happened to the premine, no one is going to be satisfied with the answer.  I've been here since day 3, and every single person who's brought up the premine has gone on a rant like you have, but for different reasons.  Everyone is a critic, and they're just waiting for an explanation so that they can criticize the team.  Three likely scenarios and naysayer responses:

• They dumped - Everyone abandon ship, they no longer have a vested interest in the coin.  Most common argument in the thread.  Maybe, but this argument is nullified when you consider that there are coins with NO premine that have active devs.  This argument is predicated on the previous behavior of the devs of shady coins, and people love to come in here and state that this one is no different.
  • They're still in possession of a large portion of the premine - what are you doing, go promote and give bounties and stuff!  That's probably what they're doing if this is the case, but the caution they're exercising would be ignored, and emphasis would be placed on the fact that they're still holding on to it rather than what they're doing with it.  Seen this a million times in this thread.
  • They've given away most of the premine for bounties and development efforts - Insert criticism on how they wasted it here.  All of a sudden, the thread becomes full of rants an criticisms about the devs incompetence, etc.

I've been here from the start, and all of the above arguments have come and gone.  The reality is, I can see why the Earthcoin Team chose not to be transparent about the day to day use of the premine, I'd opt to do the EXACT same thing that they've done.  The harsh reality is, no one in this thread gives a damn what they're doing when EAC is doing good in the market and they're making money.  These rants only happen when the coin loses value or remains stable for extended periods of time, thoughts run wild and people need to rein it in a bit.

Also, one more thing.  slyA, I've been here since day 3.  I've never seen you before.  EAC's value dropped, and you've come out of nowhere to preach about the apocalypse.  The only thing that's come out of you in the past couple of pages has been hypocritical, inflammatory, and deflationary.  And every time you've finished a tirade, you subtly drop a hint here and there:  Darkcoin.  Sounds to me like you might be playing the fear monger to poach EAC investors.  After all, why even mention Darkcoin?  That alone takes the legitimacy out of your argument, not to mention the constant assault on the team and all of its defenders.  You don't actually care about the development efforts, I've noted your lack of commentary on the new wallet and the early website release, and most importantly the game plan illustrating the current issues the devs are trying to tackle.  I'd dare to wager that you have an agenda here.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:04:53 PM

Just out of curiousity.

Well almost. Sorry.

Hi slyA,

Please feel free to take this discussion elsewhere.  This is the Earthcoin thread.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
Elendariel

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

Haha, people are so mad with the price crash Cheesy I see this as an opportunity to buy more whilst the price is still so low. Earthazaar is a nice project but the incryptex exchange is what will make earthcoin price soar if it is as promised. Anyway, earthcoin at @60 satoshi is so cheap!

Found me helpful? Feel free to assist me too! : LTC  - Lf3JRFRNqdaFg6CF8931XoYBZABEPSUtit
                                                                    BTC   - 182izToMh6JXqRRYBZS4PKgyMgYpcPEZZ4
                                                                        IOC - idTCxXXB3Wz7Tk2CVq3VEKTdytrWPywaU6
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:14:43 PM

I've been here from the start, and all of the above arguments have come and gone.  The reality is, I can see why the Earthcoin Team chose not to be transparent about the day to day use of the premine, I'd opt to do the EXACT same thing that they've done.  The harsh reality is, no one in this thread gives a damn what they're doing when EAC is doing good in the market and they're making money.  These rants only happen when the coin loses value or remains stable for extended periods of time, thoughts run wild and people need to rein it in a bit.

Also, one more thing.  slyA, I've been here since day 3.  I've never seen you before.  EAC's value dropped, and you've come out of nowhere to preach about the apocalypse.  The only thing that's come out of you in the past couple of pages has been hypocritical, inflammatory, and deflationary.  And every time you've finished a tirade, you subtly drop a hint here and there:  Darkcoin.  Sounds to me like you might be playing the fear monger to poach EAC investors.  After all, why even mention Darkcoin?  That alone takes the legitimacy out of your argument, not to mention the constant assault on the team and all of its defenders.  You don't actually care about the development efforts, I've noted your lack of commentary on the new wallet and the early website release to try and answer for what the devs have been doing.  I'd dare to wager that you have an agenda here.

That is a very cute conspiracy theory. The hidden double agent out to ruin the corporation from within right? You're sticking to that story right? If you had been here from day 3 you would have seen my posts encouraging the devs, making deals with the user ATX SILVER who gave me 5000 EAC. But you see, you're as silly as the notions you're trying to spew. Hypocrisy because I am not taking bullshit excuses from the devs? The same exact excuses that we got when we dipped from 220 satoshi to 120 satoshi? Remember?

Yeah, if I wanted to shill for dark coin, there are better ways to do it. The dev is more active over there than here. He includes the community and guess where dark coin is now after being just 1 month in the game? that's right number 18 on the market cap.

Why? because the community rallied around the dev and complimented his efforts along with theirs. So you can keep up with your poignant observations of the enemy mole within.  
ThatMouse

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:22:44 PM

Hey guys,

I took a bounty from the team to get the site redesigned.  It's still not 100% polished to where I'd like it to be, but since everyone is eager to see progress, I will post it as is.

http://getearthcoin.com

Here are some of the things I've done in the last month in addition to the site since I've started working with the team.

Migrated earthcoin.biz to getearthcoin.com
Redesigned and developed the site to be responsive
Redesigned Facebook, Twitter, Reddit
Created http://earthcoin.uservoice.com to collect suggestions. This is integrated with the feedback button on new site.
Updated existing site while new site was being developed including writing content
Created TeamEarthcoin form to seek new talent. (and I've been reading them)
Going over merchant docs
Working with Android devs (Xploited and Hash Engineering)
Working with Earthcoin tip bot dev (sprocket)
Working with Earthazar dev (Centurion)
Submitting content to earthcoin.eu
Put my own fiat behind sponsored posts on facebook
and of course maintaining a presence in IRC, here and EarthCoin Talk

I haven't been updating the socials in the last few days due to personal reasons, but I am going to be picking it up once again.

Huge apologies to Quorum.  I mentioned to the devs that I had an idea for a marketplace, and then I was put in touch with you for an initial conversation because you had set up that marketplace at wikicompany, but I wasn't sure of the goal of putting us in touch with each other?  When I had checked up on the marketplace next, it was gone and I assumed it was to make room for Earthazaar.

Anyway, there's a new version of the Earthcoin Wallet (v1.2) up on the site, but we still need people to compile for Mac and Linux.

The main differences is that it shows up to 6 transactions on the main overview page
There's a field to display transaction messages (awesome)
Also a filter to show only values over a certain amount on transactions... I am assuming that's mostly for miners?

For everyone who has been filling out the TeamEarthcoin form, I will respond.   Again, there are a few personal issues I've had to deal with recently and I come from the community, like you, and have a full time job and non-crypto life that I have to balance (and despite that, I've put in a tremendous amount of hours into helping Earthcoin grow).

This is the next step...

I've drafted the following message that will be posted to the developers board.  Any suggestions or comments?

---------
Seeking coin, wallet, and service developers.  Bounties Available.  Escrow needed.
We at Earthcoin have been watching various alt coins make new developments over the last couple months.  There have been many contributions to cryptocurrency technology that we’ve found desirable.  However, to ensure the stability of our community and network in our early days, we wanted to wait as long as possible before doing anything that would required a hard fork. 

However, now than transaction malleability vulnerabilities have reared their ugly heads and with scrypt ASICs just around the corner, it seems as though a mandatory upgrade and hard fork is inevitable in the near future.  Now we are seeking your input and your help to make Earhtcoin the most competitive alt out there.  We want to take all the latest features in the alt market and combine them into one coin.

This is what we are looking for.

Upgrading our base/wallet code to be based off of the latest upcoming bitcoin/litecoin code that incorporates the fix for transaction malleability.

ASIC resistance (Via Vert’s Scrypt Adaptive-N or scrypt-jane or whatever the community feels is most appropriate) along with corresponding mining and pool software.

Built in anonymity such ascoin mixing similar to the recently-released Fedoracoin feature or Darkcoin’s coinjoin implementation.  We eventually look forward to implementing the Zerocoin anonymity protocol.

We currently have a block target time of 1 minute and retargeting difficulty every block to make us resistant to transaction stalling from multi pool hopping.  Can anyone give us any reason why we would benefit from Kimoto’s Gravity Well implementation?

We would like to change our bonus reward days (2X and 5X days) to give blocks only when BOINC is running like Gridcoin.  We like the idea of using your extra computing power to also help scientific progress.

We would like a more custom wallet…  MUCH more custom. Not just nicely designed like Megacoin, Worldcoin, Copperlark, etc, but we would like something that can contain price/hash chart information, links to our network of websites and merchants, news feeds, and mining setups.  It does not necessarily have to be Qt based, but it must at the very least match all of the Qt wallet’s functions.  If we have a working Earthcoinj (java implementation of Earthcoin) then perhaps we can build off of that.

Currently, we support transaction messaging through the blockchain like Florincoin and we believe that our Android wallet (which is to be released soon) is one of the first if not *the* first to support this feature.  This does create an extra field in block chain transactions that programmers will have to account for.  Perhaps we can make this more useful and include metadata about transactions similar to simple.com or mint.com so types of transactions (goods, services, mining, trade, etc) can be tracked in a nice, sortable interface.

We want everything to be easy, easy, easy for the first time user.  That means we would like to have links inside the wallet pointing the user to help files on the web with audio and video that explain everything from mining to the nature of cryptocurrency itself.   That means we’d like preconfigured files for the solo miner and various pool miners, including an easy way to connect to any pools in an updated list of pools and preconfigured bat files for the CPU, AMD or Nvidia miner.

Pie in the sky idea, but if there are even developers that can help build next generation services on top of our block chain (similar to what Mastercoin has done with Bitcoin) then we are open to that as well.

Any and all ideas are on the table here.  The only limitation at this point is that we still want to be based off of the fully-tested and well understood bitcoin/litecoin base rather than something like NXT.

Please discuss the above, let us know what your wish list items are and we will bounty it.  All of the above should be done through escrow so you know we will deliver and we know you will as well.  We want nothing less than the best.
--------------

Current list of bounty-worthy items.

http://earthcoin.eu/?p=293

However, if people have great ideas that they want to bring to the table, contact someone on the team or let's start an open discussion.

I like the idea of a custom wallet.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

Haha, people are so mad with the price crash Cheesy I see this as an opportunity to buy more whilst the price is still so low. Earthazaar is a nice project but the incryptex exchange is what will make earthcoin price soar if it is as promised. Anyway, earthcoin at @60 satoshi is so cheap!

Indeed. To bad i don't have any btc left to buy.  Undecided
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:29:20 PM

Please feel free to take this discussion elsewhere.  This is the Earthcoin thread.

He asked a question and I answered mate. Deal with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: