Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining EAC today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your EAC account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victorteoh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:54:34 AM

EAC has been a downtrend every since it was launched. I have been losing much more money than earning on EAC. that's why i gave up on EAC already. What's killing this coin? The dump. All the buy walls set up are just being eaten like paper. There's no hope in this. And the 2x 5x drop. How long can u sustain the dumps with your btc? Maybe 1 or 2 months more. But this coin is destined to fail. I give up

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:08:52 AM

I'm sure this has been read by most as it is a few months old, but it is an interesting read if not.   http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/an-exclusive-interview-with-the-earthcoin-team/
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:23:29 AM

People who are now complaining are really stupid or forget their brain.
Only 1 hour after launch of coin, it was found out, that the coin was created by
an pump-dump-'n'scam team, consisting of well known bad actors, like CryptoBoomer.

It was posted like 1000 times in this thread and 100 other threads. People who choosen
to stay and support EarthCoin activily choosen this.  

How can they complain now?

The whole premine will be sold at exchange till the very last coin.
Team will always deny and rely on your foolery to believe.

After selling premine, they will most likely run another big scam
attack on Earth community. When they are done, they will just laugh   
at you stupid sheeps in social media and brag about how much $$$$$
they made out of you.
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:16:10 AM

Only 1 hour after launch of coin, it was found out, that the coin was created by
an pump-dump-'n'scam team, consisting of well known bad actors, like CryptoBoomer.

It was posted like 1000 times in this thread and 100 other threads. People who choosen

they made out of you.

Cool story bro. I'm invested into EAC for less than $80 total and one small pump and I can leave with what I came in with or maybe more. No worries here. I'm satisfied with how many times these dudes have explained it, I don't even have a problem with them having millions as long as they aren't dumping them all and bailing so soon after creation. Go buy $20 worth and see what happens. If you don't like EAC, don't buy it or mine it, there are too many alts anyway. If you don't have anything to add to the community here, why bother popping in? No one here is crying for help or claiming they were scammed. The value of all coins are down, it's really that simple I think, and we're all bummed about that.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:39:13 AM

its a scam coin, how can u peopel keep with it!

yolo
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:47:45 AM

its a scam coin, how can u peopel keep with it!

Call us crazy, but we believe in the coin and what's being done with it.  You all can scream as loud as you want to, it doesn't matter either way.  We'll still be here doing whatever we can with it.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:51:57 AM

Biggest thing hurting eac right now? People who buy and instantly place their new eac up for sale. then we get huge, low-level sells walls and people back off. This market isn't doge, you can't do that without harming your investment. It scares people.

Other thing harming eac? The pumpers who were here for the first 2x and the close 2x/5x days never returned like everyone hoped. Each "x" they didn't show up, prices tanked more exponentially.

Also, I think most of the trolls lately are people who lost big and are just in need of a shoulder to cry on. Thus, they come here.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
takako88

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:58:09 AM

We volunteer to promote earthcoin in China. QQ group:218657784
Coin38  is btc38 trading site's official forum.  Smiley

地球币五倍日算力及价格走势,下一个狗币?
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2600&extra=page%3D1
地球币安卓钱包提前体验
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2599&extra=page%3D1
地球币购物平台Earthazaar正式上线
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2359&extra=page%3D1
地球币官网全新改版
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2364&extra=page%3D1

Anubite

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:09:48 AM

We volunteer to promote earthcoin in China. QQ group:218657784
Coin38  is btc38 trading site's official forum.  Smiley

地球币五倍日算力及价格走势,下一个狗币?
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2600&extra=page%3D1
地球币安卓钱包提前体验
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2599&extra=page%3D1
地球币购物平台Earthazaar正式上线
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2359&extra=page%3D1
地球币官网全新改版
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2364&extra=page%3D1

Thanks! It's not merely "treehuggercoin," if that is what annoys them. It's just got a few of those kind of people around because they support a world currency and the opportunities to better lives it will provide.

SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:14:57 AM

they made out of you.

well. even if there are dev's, a community and all the shiny things a crypto has to have these days to survive, I don't rely on that, but rely on me. That's the only thing I can do and I think thats ok.

You guys came in here, after the first big loss of EAC and started to make these unimportant discussion like 24/7. This were happening to all cryptos and everywhere the people were looking for some reasons why the coin fell down. But isn't it clear, that there are some typical behaviors, if a coin comes into cryptsy or wherever, beside the fact, that countries are starting to attack the whole industry?

I mean... if a coin enters cryptsy, it is going to rockbottom in 0 time. After that, if there are no bad news, it could rise, if the community is strong and the brand has much to give.
EAC had that, but 1. the circumstances changed, due to china, mt.gox and whatever, and you trolls enterted to table.
So whoever is wondring that EAC is at a low heartbeat has to deal with it, as a matter of fact.

If we wonna push it, we need time, confidence, LUCK and a strong community.

Is there a way to stay together and to make constructive comments without remaining on the f****** premine-case which is REALLLLLY  unimportant to me!

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:10:23 AM

@earthcoin: I think you're idea of xfering all of the premine to a few accounts and publishing the transaction hash and public keys is a good idea. It allows a huge amount of transparency, and it will trounce trolls as well as soothe the fearful. It holds you and your team accountable when we can all see it.

I am still of the opinion that you guys can really help push the coin, but that it has enough going on it's own that you are not needed for it's success. That is not intended as an insult, you laid a good foundation. You ARE wanted, and one of the things that is wanted from you is a high degree of transparency regarding the premine.

I've stated my opinion of what will happen in either scenario previously, so I won't rehash it here. I will say that even though I was interested in this coin from the day you announced it, I was also a bit skittish over such a large premine. It's a thorny problem. On the one hand, as a developer you want some coin to throw around for the growth of the coin, but on the other it can easily be twisted to mean something more sinister. I think you would have been wiser to make it smaller.

That being said, I still think it has the potential to be a great product, and if you guys keep pushing, it can get there faster.

So, yeah, my recommendation is to make a public ledger and perhaps even a weekly JP&L either here or at earthcointalk so that the whole community can see what you're doing. It's possible to be pretty open while obscuring necessary secrets of development. It's a fine line, and I appreciate the difficulty.

Thanks for chiming in, and thanks for reading this. I'm still bullish on this coin's future, regardless of it's current exchange rate. If the whole goal of a person's involvement with the coin is FOREX games, well, that's their prerogative and I've no issue with it. But for the coin to succeed in the long term, that cannot be the sole focus. While the premine is hanging over our heads, it distracts from the very infrastructure building you and I are aiming for. It can't hurt to show us the money. And it can help.

Oh... I'll try not to get in any more fights Smiley Some days I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

EDIT: Typos.
m3ta-schatten

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:52:04 AM

@earthcoin: I think you're idea of xfering all of the premine to a few accounts and publishing the transaction hash and public keys is a good idea. It allows a huge amount of transparency, and it will trounce trolls as well as soothe the fearful. It holds you and your team accountable when we can all see it.

I am still of the opinion that you guys can really help push the coin, but that it has enough going on it's own that you are not needed for it's success. That is not intended as an insult, you laid a good foundation. You ARE wanted, and one of the things that is wanted from you is a high degree of transparency regarding the premine.

I've stated my opinion of what will happen in either scenario previously, so I won't rehash it here. I will say that even though I was interested in this coin from the day you announced it, I was also a bit skittish over such a large premine. It's a thorny problem. On the one hand, as a developer you want some coin to throw around for the growth of the coin, but on the other it can easily be twisted to mean something more sinister. I think you would have been wiser to make it smaller.

That being said, I still think it has the potential to be a great product, and if you guys keep pushing, it can get there faster.

So, yeah, my recommendation is to make a public ledger and perhaps even a weekly JP&L either here or at earthcointalk so that the whole community can see what you're doing. It's possible to be pretty open while obscuring necessary secrets of development. It's a fine line, and I appreciate the difficulty.

Thanks for chiming in, and thanks for reading this. I'm still bullish on this coin's future, regardless of it's current exchange rate. If the whole goal of a person's involvement with the coin is FOREX games, well, that's their prerogative and I've no issue with it. But for the coin to succeed in the long term, that cannot be the sole focus. While the premine is hanging over our heads, it distracts from the very infrastructure building you and I are aiming for. It can't hurt to show us the money. And it can help.

Oh... I'll try not to get in any more fights Smiley Some days I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Well written.

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
Qzer

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:57:52 AM

Good idea
thens

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:59:50 AM

+1

devs, just make the damn public ledger that everybody wants and let's finally move on...
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:20:10 PM

A little news on Gox:

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-mt-gox-files-for-bankruptcy-protection-in-tokyo-media-2014-28

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:29:39 PM

Great, another round of BTC drops.  I'm pretty confused by the situation, apparently they still hold nearly 200,000 BTC

1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:43:29 PM

I have my suspicion regarding Mt. Gox. Imagine having a lot of cash and BTC moving through your system. The fees that generates and all what you can think off. Now they say they are bankrupt. This simply does not add up. Also stating their cold storage has gone. Well, any system engineer can think of a way to monitor those type of funds within 2 minutes (even the very slow ones).
So whatever goes on in there, it is not what they are telling the people or the press. So there is definatly going to be more news on what is happening and a lot of truths will be told. And i doubt we will ever hear the actual truth.
Anubite

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:13:47 PM

Whoever is selling, you will never get rid of your coins with those huge walls. Sell in part over time, this is not doge.

TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:29:12 PM

Whoever is selling, you will never get rid of your coins with those huge walls. Sell in part over time, this is not doge.

I agree, not enough volume, ever. I see on cryptsy there's 2+btc sell walls at 59, 60, 61. Not so much on buy side as per usual, they want to drive the price down to buy more, right?

Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: