Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
Zaeris

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:43:02 AM

Like you mindlessly repeating yourself is adding anything to this conversation. And you're still calling me stupid? and you are calling ME immature? Anywho, the devs have stated that they are going to remain silent with what they have done with the premine, and the splitting into different accounts is a good thing... It makes something the IT world calls a backup. say an HDD crashed or something, it is better to lose say 1m coins from one wallet then it is to lose 270m. I respect their decision to keep their spending secret. If I had any major amount of money, I wouldn't want random people on the internet to have any idea with were it is. It is called being secure. And, as to the devs only checking in every once in a while, do you know how hard it is to get anything done if you constantly have to stop what you are doing to check in to see what every one of the thousands of earthcoin posts say?

Repeating myself trying to get the answer to an unanswered question you fucking ignoramus. And yes. You are painfully stupid and frighteningly immature unfortunately. Also read back what you wrote and ask yourself how incredibly naive you have to be to believe that drivel. They are keeping quiet about what they did with the premine why exactly? I thought it was supposed to be a transparent community? I thought they said it was going towards infrastructure?

If they can't produce the results of 270M EAC premine of the current 1.4 billion in existence then what the fuck are we doing here? They premined 22% of current coins

And we're not supposed to ask questions? get the fuck outta here with that stupid shit.

Huh. We have reached a stale mate(one that for some reason involves calling me stupid). You are to stubborn to stop, and I am to ignored to quit. Just because you use a bigger font, doesn't mean anything. It doesn't validate your point. It does null, zip, nothing. While it would be cool to see what the premine is used for(mostly out of curiosity. I like seeing how things work(I am wondering how much like a business they operate and such.)). Whining about the premine accomplishes nothing. so yeah.

Again like the stupid child you are, you did not answer my question but instead chose to question my font size? Are you that juvenile and naive? Fucking hell. So asking question accomplishes nothing but not asking questions does what exactly? I'm whining by holding the devs accountable for promises they made? For asking for transperency when they are looking to get more investors into EAC? What happens when more people start asking the questions I'm asking?Will you and the stupid fucks like you tell them they are all whining?

Honestly its cunts like you that have turned off many people from EAC. YOUR NAIVETE ENCOURAGES THESE SCAM DEVS TO KEEP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU. I should not have bothered because it will be too late when the scales fall out of your eyes. It will be another MT.GOX again when this coin tumbles below 20 satoshi and you and your bag holding friends rally around and kumbaya about how you're going to save the whales wjile the devs are laughing all the way to the banks with your "investments". Its a sad state of affairs.
I can't answer that, and the question only annoys you because you let it. If you would just accept the fact that their is a premine(it is actually easy), you would think more like I do. Sure, I am not exactly happy about the premine, but I don't let it bother me. This is the only coin I have invested in, and I don't have much in it. This is the only coin that doesn't come off as complete scam to me(except litecoin, but it is already big). When we first got into this coin, we got in KNOWING of the premine. They clearly listed it since day one(I was there, fucker). And keep calling me a stupid/ignorant/insertgenericinsulthere child. If it helps you sleep tonight, call me whatever you damn please. I am just saying that you ranting is pointless. I don't have answers, only the dev have them. We got in knowing of the premine, so deal with it. If you didn't know about the premine, then you are stupid for investing in a coin without reading about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:45:25 AM

I can't answer that, and the question only annoys you because you let it. If you would just accept the fact that their is a premine(it is actually easy), you would think more like I do. Sure, I am not exactly happy about the premine, but I don't let it bother me. This is the only coin I have invested in, and I don't have much in it. This is the only coin that doesn't come off as complete scam to me(except litecoin, but it is already big). When we first got into this coin, we got in KNOWING of the premine. They clearly listed it since day one(I was there, fucker). And keep calling me a stupid/ignorant/insertgenericinsulthere child. If it helps you sleep tonight, call me whatever you damn please. I am just saying that you ranting is pointless. I don't have answers, only the dev have them. We got in knowing of the premine, so deal with it. If you didn't know about the premine, then you are stupid for investing in a coin without reading about it.

I think I would take EAC much less seriously if the dev's had no stake in it from day one.  

Yes indeed, this is what confuses me about all this dislike of premining - why should people develop something and not get paid? I am happy that the EAC devs have skin in the game, and forsee an excellent future for this currency as a result.

Are you guys mentally challenged or just ignorant?
Dev holds approx. 750 000 USD of premined coins in hes hands.  He continues to ignore all posts asking what will happen to premined coins. He has not published any plans for it. There has been only one little giveaway.
Do i need to put pieces together for you?

You call that "getting paid" ? As long as he has not set any public plan for over 260 million coins hes holding, i call that "jackpot"

I seem to recall that bit coin was also premined in the beginning as are most cryptos coming onto the market lately.. One may have actually been totally premined  (QRK)  according to some people around the crypto community ..

I'll address this one last time here, with detail, then you guys can rip it apart 20 ways from Sunday however I will not be responding to any more accusations or hate regarding our structure or operations.

1. Feel free to launch a coin, don't premine it, see how much interest you get, see how much out of pocket you go, see how motivated you can get people, see how adoption goes.

2. Feel free to launch a coin, premine 2% like we did, give out 30-40Million like we did, and spend some actual hardmoney on it before hand. Then go tell everyone including competitors, all your marketing plans with the bounty's and the rest of the premine for over a year with full disclosure, see how far you get. Make it a public open book always updated with every days moves and what/where/how much/who is involved, then when sensitive things happen just put 'sensitive' there see how much scrutiny you get and how many more calls for open audits that will cause.

Better yet, what's stopping me from just hiding 50-100 mil through small fake tasks and bounty's and 40 wallets and a month, or wasting time with audits of audits instead of creating more value and assets.

3. Feel free to continue making accusations, and at the same time, seeing tons of assets perpetuating themselves out of the community for big bounty's to create stuff to make earthcoin more valuable, daily, in big quantities. Funny that, the bounty has become a huge ad budget and the end result of spending it, is more value to all involved.

Frankly we could have easily done 5-10% and probably not gotten much more scrutiny, but we still chose 2% and managed to get the brand this far in a week with a small portion of it (along with simple good business strategies), do you understand how valuable that is? 750k? If you were in our shoe's you'd walk away from this for 750k? Now? Oo

Unfortunately after more talks, we have decided that we will not be disclosing how and what we are spending inventory on other than what you see publicly.

In the last 10-20 tasks that we've bountied, we've reviewed them and more than half have been sensitive. We'd never tell the public, never want competitors to know, or anyone could absolutely stifle our growth and we'd invite others to sabotage us easily or model after us and be just one step behind.

Trust what you see, the 1000's interested, 100's creating assets, the millions already mined and given away, the fact that in order for us to stay motivated yes we want a vested interest otherwise this is just a clients project and I'm just consulting a potential huge operation for free.

I don't expect you guys to read 118 pages but I have already said that the team has money, we aren't hungry for our first big break, we've said NO to investors/funding (easy money) many times for this already, we could have walked away for a nice chunk of money to hand this all over already, we would rather be fishing than doing all nighters with forums, but we see a big great challenge and are enthusiasts of crypto in general. We want to create something real vs a fadcoin.

Discovery is a beautiful thing, been watching coins come and go and marking down all their flaws/challenges/ways we could be better when we launch, and I'm sure people are looking at us the same way for the next batch to come. We're doing things 'right the first time' and while I fully get it, opening the books silences all critics, it's brilliant but extreme and unrealistic for us to expect no big blowbacks from it, further scrutiny, and frankly wasting time to constantly try to justify ourselves.

I appreciate and understand your critique however it's time I finally say something with a bit of firmness and that'll be all from me regarding what/why we did things the way we did. No business out there has an open book on their spending budgets as they happen for sensitive moves with marketing or overall direction. So far the brand has been carefully crafted and every asset is top notch because we're attracting and recruiting the best of the best for stuff and paying accordingly for it or overpaying as the value has already risen a lot now.

Please continue to watch us in action to see more proof of our long term goals. I'm personally dumbfounded at how great the response has been and many could learn a thing or two for their own coin journey by absorbing some of our strategies instead of constantly being focused on a negative 'what if'. Try to think 'what if' this is for real instead of defaulting to scam no matter what explanation you get. Some of these alt's are simply going to make it, just by averaging and probability alone, and by the usual suspects re what makes a good company/project/team run.

Thank you!

I have just highlighted what the devs said they will not do.

They claimed they premined only 30-50m but now we know that it was a lie right.

Then they said they woul offer full disclosure on the premine instead of hiding it in 40 wallets.

GUESS WHAT HAS HAPPENED NOW?
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:47:34 AM

EAC devs remind me of John Carr and his PHX scam crew. I wouldn't touch this turd coin with so many superior coins available.
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:49:44 AM

Haha man, you don't quit!  You are literally like a child who cries louder when told no.

No, slyA!  Bad slyA!  No!

But seriously though, if no one wants your "help", don't you feel you should stop offering it?  Stop acting like a missionary sent here from the crypto-god to inject your opinion upon those who don't want your advice to begin with.

That is so generic and consistently average that is almost impressive. Try again you witty son of a bitch  Smiley
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:55:08 AM

Time to buy. EAC is cheap again. Still worth more, imo. Just a bad time to be a crypto.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:00:31 AM

I think I would take EAC much less seriously if the dev's had no stake in it from day one.  

Yes indeed, this is what confuses me about all this dislike of premining - why should people develop something and not get paid? I am happy that the EAC devs have skin in the game, and forsee an excellent future for this currency as a result.

Are you guys mentally challenged or just ignorant?
Dev holds approx. 750 000 USD of premined coins in hes hands.  He continues to ignore all posts asking what will happen to premined coins. He has not published any plans for it. There has been only one little giveaway.
Do i need to put pieces together for you?

You call that "getting paid" ? As long as he has not set any public plan for over 260 million coins hes holding, i call that "jackpot"

I seem to recall that bit coin was also premined in the beginning as are most cryptos coming onto the market lately.. One may have actually been totally premined  (QRK)  according to some people around the crypto community ..

I'll address this one last time here, with detail, then you guys can rip it apart 20 ways from Sunday however I will not be responding to any more accusations or hate regarding our structure or operations.

1. Feel free to launch a coin, don't premine it, see how much interest you get, see how much out of pocket you go, see how motivated you can get people, see how adoption goes.

2. Feel free to launch a coin, premine 2% like we did, give out 30-40Million like we did, and spend some actual hardmoney on it before hand. Then go tell everyone including competitors, all your marketing plans with the bounty's and the rest of the premine for over a year with full disclosure, see how far you get. Make it a public open book always updated with every days moves and what/where/how much/who is involved, then when sensitive things happen just put 'sensitive' there see how much scrutiny you get and how many more calls for open audits that will cause.

Better yet, what's stopping me from just hiding 50-100 mil through small fake tasks and bounty's and 40 wallets and a month, or wasting time with audits of audits instead of creating more value and assets.

3. Feel free to continue making accusations, and at the same time, seeing tons of assets perpetuating themselves out of the community for big bounty's to create stuff to make earthcoin more valuable, daily, in big quantities. Funny that, the bounty has become a huge ad budget and the end result of spending it, is more value to all involved.

Frankly we could have easily done 5-10% and probably not gotten much more scrutiny, but we still chose 2% and managed to get the brand this far in a week with a small portion of it (along with simple good business strategies), do you understand how valuable that is? 750k? If you were in our shoe's you'd walk away from this for 750k? Now? Oo

Unfortunately after more talks, we have decided that we will not be disclosing how and what we are spending inventory on other than what you see publicly.

In the last 10-20 tasks that we've bountied, we've reviewed them and more than half have been sensitive. We'd never tell the public, never want competitors to know, or anyone could absolutely stifle our growth and we'd invite others to sabotage us easily or model after us and be just one step behind.

Trust what you see, the 1000's interested, 100's creating assets, the millions already mined and given away, the fact that in order for us to stay motivated yes we want a vested interest otherwise this is just a clients project and I'm just consulting a potential huge operation for free.

I don't expect you guys to read 118 pages but I have already said that the team has money, we aren't hungry for our first big break, we've said NO to investors/funding (easy money) many times for this already, we could have walked away for a nice chunk of money to hand this all over already, we would rather be fishing than doing all nighters with forums, but we see a big great challenge and are enthusiasts of crypto in general. We want to create something real vs a fadcoin.

Discovery is a beautiful thing, been watching coins come and go and marking down all their flaws/challenges/ways we could be better when we launch, and I'm sure people are looking at us the same way for the next batch to come. We're doing things 'right the first time' and while I fully get it, opening the books silences all critics, it's brilliant but extreme and unrealistic for us to expect no big blowbacks from it, further scrutiny, and frankly wasting time to constantly try to justify ourselves.

I appreciate and understand your critique however it's time I finally say something with a bit of firmness and that'll be all from me regarding what/why we did things the way we did. No business out there has an open book on their spending budgets as they happen for sensitive moves with marketing or overall direction. So far the brand has been carefully crafted and every asset is top notch because we're attracting and recruiting the best of the best for stuff and paying accordingly for it or overpaying as the value has already risen a lot now.

Please continue to watch us in action to see more proof of our long term goals. I'm personally dumbfounded at how great the response has been and many could learn a thing or two for their own coin journey by absorbing some of our strategies instead of constantly being focused on a negative 'what if'. Try to think 'what if' this is for real instead of defaulting to scam no matter what explanation you get. Some of these alt's are simply going to make it, just by averaging and probability alone, and by the usual suspects re what makes a good company/project/team run.

Thank you!

I have just highlighted what the devs said they will not do.

They claimed they premined only 30-50m but now we know that it was a lie right.

Then they said they woul offer full disclosure on the premine instead of hiding it in 40 wallets.

GUESS WHAT HAS HAPPENED NOW?

Hahahhahahhaha
Reading and comprehension are not your strong suits. Lol.
Invisible Hands

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:02:39 AM

Time to buy. EAC is cheap again. Still worth more, imo. Just a bad time to be a crypto.

yep, my buy alarm just went off again
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

Hahahhahahhaha

So out of all you read, you picked an error to respond to? I'm guessing you had no rebuttal to what the dev said he wont do and instead did right? Fucking idiot.
tins

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:25:36 AM

Hahahhahahhaha

So out of all you read, you picked an error to respond to?

Not an error.
You are mentally slow.
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:26:12 AM

Hahahhahahhaha

So out of all you read, you picked an error to respond to?

Not an error.
You are mentally slow.

Agreed.  Grin
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

this is scam coin with big premien and devs are dumpers.

what are u people doing here?!

yolo
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:33:15 AM

this is scam coin with big premien and devs are dumpers.

what are u people doing here?!

They are holding out hope. Calling everyone who points it out to them trolls. Its a sad case of stockholm syndrome.
instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:37:15 AM

Made my first purchase at Earthazaar.com!
Invisible Hands

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:40:20 AM

People hating on EAC here are attempting to get you to sell your EAC at these ridiculously low prices so that they can buy in.  Personally I'm buying like crazy at these prices, 56 satoshi?  BUY!

And if it goes lower I will buy even more...
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:43:20 AM

That's great! There are already some good items on there Smiley

https://earthazaar.com

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:44:20 AM

People hating on EAC here are attempting to get you to sell your EAC at these ridiculously low prices so that they can buy in.  Personally I'm buying like crazy at these prices, 56 satoshi?  BUY!

Congratulations on being the first tin foil hatted conspiracy nut job whose solar glare can be seen from space.
tins

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:54:54 AM

What did you get?
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:55:43 AM

Bought a silver coin.  had a skeleton face on it  Wink
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:56:16 AM

Congratulations on being the first tin foil hatted conspiracy nut job whose solar glare can be seen from space.

Upset because he called you out on your game?  Also, as I've been saying and tins re-iterated, your reading skills are horrible, you read at a middle school level at best.

Seriously, aside from giving the EAC thread extra page count, why are you posting here and wasting everyone's time?

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:01:16 AM

Upset because he called you out on your game?  Also, as I've been saying and tins re-iterated, your reading skills are horrible, you read at a middle school level at best.

Seriously, aside from giving the EAC thread extra page count, why are you posting here and wasting everyone's time?

Called me out on my game what? Are you retarded or just playing retard which is it? Besides none of you idiotic cunts responded to the devs post so I think its clear that you have nothing else to say besides picking apart grammatical errors like the man children you are. So sad. lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: