Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:46:30 AM

I would gladly do something for EAC but why should I? Nobody really knows what are devs doing. Everyone was talking about something big that should come in few weeks, but it's over 2 months and only big thing that happened is 500% fall of EAC value.. lol.

Devs, I have dozens of milions of EAC. It is enough to dump this coin directly to 0.00000001. I don't really care that much about money I've lost (and it's plenty). Just show us something real, or I swear I will kill this coin when I lost my patience.

Do something with your social phobia or whatever your problem is and start to communicate with your community even if you don't have time! Answer to people's questions and requests, it doesn't matter if you finish your current projects few days later, than you planned. I don't know if you know this, but we can F*CKING HELP YOU in everything! People just need to know what's going on, what are you doing, what is needed to be done etc.. if you think you can take over the world, with your super secret developer plan nobody really gives a shit about right now, then wake up.

Don't get me wrong I wish you guys all the best and I hope EAC will live long life, but reality is that 90% of people think EAC is dying. Don't make me, or someone else do the last hit that will kill EAC.

Drive it to one sat., I'll gladly buy ten million for that price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptozark

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:27:58 AM

We need testers for the the latest android wallet.

Please test (especially in different languages)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfdgqr2zzjzt8jb/wallet-1.01.1.apk

We are looking for chinese testers in particular.  Just make sure everything is translated properly.

And test with small amounts just in case!

Transaction message in the Android wallet should be a first!  I don't know of any other coin that has done this :-)

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

25 sat. Heading to 1 sat tomorrow.

"Earthcoin" Is John Carr.

John Carr and his buddies from PhenixEx, who stole the exchange accounts money along with a Phenixcoin premine dump at the same time. We're fucked.

Sister coins.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Anubite

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:31:52 AM

Atleast earthcoin is still "alive" after 3 months. Shitcoins everywhere, have seen many come and go now.

Buzzwords and 2x/5x clouded our judgement and got us to hold well past prime. Really, what did it bring to the table? Nothing but a cool payout system that multipools rape lifeless and no one cares to join in on because it's really .2x and .5x for the standard guy.

deus

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:57:08 AM

advantage to buy now that the price is low. It will go up to the moon

I just bought 3 Million of earth

Let's Color the MOON: XzFM1BLqxDM8xEhbzw7iq23uRzuQqT3fGP
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:58:38 AM

John Carr and his buddies from PhenixEx, who stole the exchange accounts money along with a Phenixcoin premine dump at the same time. We're fucked.

Sister coins.

Not sure of the truth of this but,
WTF is wrong with these people? Don't they realize that once word gets out in the social networks or mainstream media about the scamming, no one is going to put any more money into these alt coins? I do feel like a sucker for buying into the "message" of this coin. Maybe EAC will survive because of the great work ethic of the community like centurion & cryptozark, maybe it won't. What a load of bullshit though, maybe if some people show up at their houses with a hammer these fucking scammers will get the hint that you don't go around fucking the little guy and get away with it. It only takes making an example of one pos scammer to get the point across. I'm amazed Karpeles isn't in a hole somewhere yet. Not worth the effort or jail time over a few bucks imo, but I guarantee some nut job will not take it lying down and you'll see this free for all come to an end when someone gets wacked.
deus

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:54:13 AM

Stop saying stupid things and mining, or buy it now that the price is too low, then when you go up to the moon to mourn....

Let's Color the MOON: XzFM1BLqxDM8xEhbzw7iq23uRzuQqT3fGP
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:00:02 AM

I also believed for a long time into Earthcoin and lost a substantial sum of money. But enough is enough. I cannot wait anymore for the price to "maybe" go up again. It is just a lesson for the future to not believe every word you read and don't invest into a coin in the long run. I took most of my investment (that shrunk down to less than a quarter) out when it was around the 50s - and I am glad I did, as it reached the 25s already.

m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:15:50 AM

I also believed for a long time into Earthcoin and lost a substantial sum of money. But enough is enough. I cannot wait anymore for the price to "maybe" go up again. It is just a lesson for the future to not believe every word you read and don't invest into a coin in the long run. I took most of my investment (that shrunk down to less than a quarter) out when it was around the 50s - and I am glad I did, as it reached the 25s already.

U did it right.... I sold everything @ 40 and lost so much money.....

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:30:48 AM

Sister coins.

Evidence? pics, link, something other than your assertion?

Edit: Assuming the above is true, and massive dump of the premine is now happening, I have to say, think positive. Let it play out. Buy when it hits that magical 1 satoshi mark. Or wherever you think it will bottom out.

Why?

Cuz if the premine has been dumped, then it's all in circulation. Which means the foundations that make the coin cool are still there, and the uncertainty in re: the devs is gone. We can go places with it. Sure the value will drop in the short term, but hey, there's nothing in the algorithm that makes the short term matter. Build the external infrastructure, as has been being done. Earthazaar, ATXsilver TwentyGoToTen, et al. have done more for this coin than the devs right out of the gate. Also 24kilo's idea was quite sound, and could still play out.

The uncertainty was more of a problem than any dump. If indeed that's what they did, then they have already shot their wad. They are out of the game, leaving it to the community, who ain't fools even if we've been played.

Besides, if it's selling at one satoshi and doesn't just fade away, imagine JUST the day trading profits in a bit as it rises. There is nowhere to go but up from the bottom.
Anubite

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:42:03 AM

Sister coins.

Edit: Assuming the above is true, and massive dump of the premine is now happening, I have to say, think positive. Let it play out. Buy when it hits that magical 1 satoshi mark. Or wherever you think it will bottom out.

Why?

Cuz if the premine has been dumped, then it's all in circulation. Which means the foundations that make the coin cool are still there, and the uncertainty in re: the devs is gone. We can go places with it. Sure the value will drop in the short term, but hey, there's nothing in the algorithm that makes the short term matter. Build the external infrastructure, as has been being done. Earthazaar, ATXsilver TwentyGoToTen, et al. have done more for this coin than the devs right out of the gate. Also 24kilo's idea was quite sound, and could still play out.

The uncertainty was more of a problem than any dump. If indeed that's what they did, then they have already shot their wad. They are out of the game, leaving it to the community, who ain't fools even if we've been played.

Besides, if it's selling at one satoshi and doesn't just fade away, imagine JUST the day trading profits in a bit as it rises. There is nowhere to go but up from the bottom.

You are right, I have no proof. Only a bunch of dots with highly similar lines connecting them and a price that correlates.

The premine was much bigger than has been dumped though. There should still be plenty left. Expect any rise to be smothered via what is left, or by switching pools.

Who owns the private key to fork EAC? We need a new main dev. EAC needs new features like scrypt-n. Anything to stop the switching pools.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:52:35 AM

Sister coins.

Why?

You are right, I have no proof. Only a bunch of dots with highly similar lines connecting them and a price that correlates.

The premine was much bigger than has been dumped though. There should still be plenty left. Expect any rise to be smothered via what is left, or by switching pools.

Who owns the private key to fork EAC? We need a new main dev. EAC needs new features like scrypt-n. Anything to stop the switching pools.
I am not a programmer. It's my understanding, though, that a fork only requires the consensus of the miners. I think that is a bit premature, but it is open source. Worse comes to worst, we could do that. But I still think it better to build the brand on things other than exchange value, and let them play whatever games they are playing. If they're playing. An end run is better than a fork.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:46:55 AM

Why can't the "devs" just transparently show the premine in a transaction. We should give them a deadline or assume its dumped. Never looking at a premined coin ever again.

9 Million was just dumped on cryptsy btw.

Those same 9 million went into someone elses pockets. So what do we need to think if those 9 million gets dumped again? I am pretty sure that there are some big bag holders and they will all look at their holdings and make decisions accordingly.

And regarding the group of volunteeers who offered their services, we are currently in the process of getting things started and of the ground. At the moment of speaking we also already have 3 persons willing to do some development work. Still this is very premature and we might find other issues, but that is the standing so far.
(and yes, there is enough work to be done besides development)
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:58:14 AM

Its well funny watching this thread now... weeks and weeks ago we were going on about the premine asking where it was and how much was left.  I was attacked by the then EAC defense force for even asking, people saying stuff like "shut the fuck up about the premine" and "it doesn't matter", now everyone's at it lmao.  Where is that syLA or whatever his name when you need him lol.  Wes always comes on and says nothing reassuring too "Unfortunately the tasks get muddied from people wasting time and effort chatting about a premine that is now statistically insignificant." - does this mean most of it is gone or what?

You can relax more if you just write off the investment, at least for now, and put it down to experience.  I can tell you i probably lost more than most about 5 btc.  Well its just lucky i made about 30btc of AUR.  You win some you loose some, after all, this is basically gambling is it not?... Its a lesson learnt for everyone.  Just dont invest in premine coins, especially ones without a public ledger.  And yeah AUR is a 50% premine coin, given to all the citizens of Iceland, but it still has a public ledger.  I'm gutted i sold all my AUR too, i would have made 50btc selling at the top @ 0.16.

Anyway it would just be nice to have clarity on this coin, so people can move forward and maybe rebuild earthcoin to something new, there are people doing alot of good work on it.  And although this would be all but impossible, imagine if we could fork EAC and turn that 13.5billion coins into something like a 60% premine and somehow distribute the coins, 1 each to every person on the planet, that would boost its value massively.  You'll soon be seeing alot of coins like AUR that have large premines but distribute them to the citizens certain country's, seems to be the new model that works.

I hope this coin becomes something big one day, a the minute things are looking extremely grim.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:06:22 AM

We need testers for the the latest android wallet.

Please test (especially in different languages)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfdgqr2zzjzt8jb/wallet-1.01.1.apk

We are looking for chinese testers in particular.  Just make sure everything is translated properly.

And test with small amounts just in case!

Transaction message in the Android wallet should be a first!  I don't know of any other coin that has done this :-)

I download and install Android wallet. Beautiful designed application.
 I not find any bugs for now. Hope we will see wallet on Google Play store soon  Cheesy
1Kb

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:11:11 AM

Regarding the premine. If you were to look at it as a "pending debt" you would end up in a similar situation as the US dollar where the US needs to lift their reserves to not go for a nation wide bankrupt. So why do we still hold value to the US dollar?

P.s.
An open ledger is not a key to success for sure. If you still believe that an open ledger will save any coin, try and explain what is happening to NobleCoin. They have an open ledger but it has not helped them so far...
SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

The premine-case is still open?
---

My opinion in bad german-english Smiley    
I'm with Earthcoin since 20.12.2013. We had a few ups and a lot of downs.
We have two sides of the story.

On one hand everyone wants to make money.
On the other hand people want to make the world better.

These two parties are fighting from the start about the direction EAC should be pushed and I'm telling you, the red way is far far far away and was far away the whole time!

Earthcoin, the peoples currency, is made to be an alternative to fiat.
What do you think has to be done, to come to the red way?

Yeah, right. Make Earthcoin to the peoples currency. Push it through the green way as hard as you can.
Therefore we have to stop speculating, we even have to stop looking at the price like 24/7. Because we already got hundreds of P&D-schemes waiting to be used like a scar tissue.

I'm not really sure about this coins future but the first step is to unite the voices and to react to the cryptomarket-situation, which is colored by red-way-thinking people.
The Bitcoin-idea of Satoshi Nakamoto was sooo different.
It wanted to take the governmental power and give it to the people. The monetary-system would be obsolete with this perfect system.

But people are only using it to get (fiat)money. They are not even interested in the first "dogma" of Nakamoto.

If the cryptocurrencies are just like a lottery to you, I'd rather go back to fiat-money.

What I'm trying to say is that we don't need speculators, we don't need a big pump where everyone gets rich.
Earthcoin was made out of a better reason and should be treated like that.
So all you wannabe's trying to get money out of EAC: Go to Maxcoin, Dogecoin or whatever.

Earthcoin is made to be a currency, and not your goldmine.

If you wanna make money, then work for it and understand that there is a higher function.

I know that cryptos are a good opportunity to get rich, but that wasn't the mission in the first place. Greedy people made it to that.

I also know that there is premine. And I know that Wesand is a speculator because he posted his workplace with 2354287 screens, but I don't care.
If they make money from that and spend it for cocaine and prostitutes, they are not an important part of this and die unsatisfied while people were a part of this fantastic not-yet-written-story. I don't know them personal and have no idea if they are good people though.

I also think that the dev's (except cryptozark) can do better. But more important is that we do better.

We need kind of a relaunch with bare facts and good ideas. We need to support cryptozark and this system to grow apart from the price of EAC which is not important at this moment. When it's rising we made something right. If it dies, it is also our fault.

I think that EAC won't see the summer if we don't change its path to the original assignment.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:13:19 PM

Regarding the premine. If you were to look at it as a "pending debt" you would end up in a similar situation as the US dollar where the US needs to lift their reserves to not go for a nation wide bankrupt. So why do we still hold value to the US dollar?

P.s.
An open ledger is not a key to success for sure. If you still believe that an open ledger will save any coin, try and explain what is happening to NobleCoin. They have an open ledger but it has not helped them so far...

But the dollar is backed by the military and oil, ie the petro-dollar, its in the interest of the international community to keep the dollar stable because everything is priced in dollars, without the dollar being the world reserve currency and with them printing as much as they are now, it would be hard to see the dollar being much better than other currency's experiencing high inflation right now.

As to Noblecoin, they haven't had the same coverage, and the name isn't as good, the name of this coin gave it half of its community off the bat.  The public ledger just gives confidence for investors to invest in the coin.
1Kb

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:42:27 PM

P.s.

But the dollar is backed by the military and oil, ie the petro-dollar, its in the interest of the international community to keep the dollar stable because everything is priced in dollars, without the dollar being the world reserve currency and with them printing as much as they are now, it would be hard to see the dollar being much better than other currency's experiencing high inflation right now.

As to Noblecoin, they haven't had the same coverage, and the name isn't as good, the name of this coin gave it half of its community off the bat.  The public ledger just gives confidence for investors to invest in the coin.

Are you sure about those things regarding the US dollar? Their debt is only increasing while their oil and economy is not keeping up or even decreasing. The fiscal cliff they have is going to happen. The only question which I am focussing at is: "when?".
And regarding the coin being backed up by government, if you look at it from the following perspective you should be worried:
When a government is backing a currency, this also means that a currency can grow out of proportion as there is too much at stake. So when that same currency will fall, the government an its structure will be dragged along. It will turn out into a wild west for valuable goods meaning that the rest of the world will be ruled by greed.
And no i do not believe that we, as people in general, are not smart enough to avoid it.
1Kb

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:52:14 PM

The premine-case is still open?
---

My opinion in bad german-english Smiley    
I'm with Earthcoin since 20.12.2013. We had a few ups and a lot of downs.
We have two sides of the story.

On one hand everyone wants to make money.
On the other hand people want to make the world better.

These two parties are fighting from the start about the direction EAC should be pushed and I'm telling you, the red way is far far far away and was far away the whole time!

Earthcoin, the peoples currency, is made to be an alternative to fiat.
What do you think has to be done, to come to the red way?

Yeah, right. Make Earthcoin to the peoples currency. Push it through the green way as hard as you can.
Therefore we have to stop speculating, we even have to stop looking at the price like 24/7. Because we already got hundreds of P&D-schemes waiting to be used like a scar tissue.

I'm not really sure about this coins future but the first step is to unite the voices and to react to the cryptomarket-situation, which is colored by red-way-thinking people.
The Bitcoin-idea of Satoshi Nakamoto was sooo different.
It wanted to take the governmental power and give it to the people. The monetary-system would be obsolete with this perfect system.

But people are only using it to get (fiat)money. They are not even interested in the first "dogma" of Nakamoto.

If the cryptocurrencies are just like a lottery to you, I'd rather go back to fiat-money.

What I'm trying to say is that we don't need speculators, we don't need a big pump where everyone gets rich.
Earthcoin was made out of a better reason and should be treated like that.
So all you wannabe's trying to get money out of EAC: Go to Maxcoin, Dogecoin or whatever.

Earthcoin is made to be a currency, and not your goldmine.

If you wanna make money, then work for it and understand that there is a higher function.

I know that cryptos are a good opportunity to get rich, but that wasn't the mission in the first place. Greedy people made it to that.

I also know that there is premine. And I know that Wesand is a speculator because he posted his workplace with 2354287 screens, but I don't care.
If they make money from that and spend it for cocaine and prostitutes, they are not an important part of this and die unsatisfied while people were a part of this fantastic not-yet-written-story. I don't know them personal and have no idea if they are good people though.

I also think that the dev's (except cryptozark) can do better. But more important is that we do better.

We need kind of a relaunch with bare facts and good ideas. We need to support cryptozark and this system to grow apart from the price of EAC which is not important at this moment. When it's rising we made something right. If it dies, it is also our fault.

I think that EAC won't see the summer if we don't change its path to the original assignment.

+1 well written
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: