Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403937 times)
rgfii

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:46:16 AM

Can you improve tournament structure...

IE: Why dont you start at 5/10? Why are blind levels @ 8 minutes instead of 10.

They are some other things in tournaments i'd like to see. Plus this will help the tourney grinders

Thanks

SBK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 04:37:21 AM

They are some other things in tournaments i'd like to see. Plus this will help the tourney grinders

Thanks

SBK

Some games are shorter and some longer. The Grindabit (GaB) games and BIG BTC are some of the longest. Others labeled deep are equivalent to starting the blinds lower. Whichever games get the most interest we'll make more of the same type.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
tossupking

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:49:24 AM

ATTENTION:

For the random stragglers like Donk4u, who make it their daily life goal to trash my name
(not only mine, I'm just one of many people they harass) when I've never done business with them, let alone talked personal...
All I have to say is, I hear enough of it from you daily at seals, and I explain myself there too.
I got a little caught up on loans and I did a few dishonest things as like getting more loans when people didn't know it was me.
But, I'm paying them all back, because they were loans.. Irregardless of who I was or said I was, I got the loans and they will be paid an are being paid.
And quite frankly that's a lot more than you're giving me credit for.
I never scammed the chips, I got loans and I intended and am paying them all back.
I have paid back several BTC already, and they weren't cheap. And kjlimo is being taken care of as well as many others.
I don't care if you spread my name, but at least have the balls to use the whole truth.
I will have several trustworthy people who I am personally dealing with post on a thread that I'll make stating I have paid them back.
Once this is done, I just won't even waste my time responding to the b.s. that people spread, I'll just post the link.
Thanks for the extra drama when you have no direct right to even talk about me since I've never owed you chips and do no one any harm,
in fact I help people at seals on a daily basis.
The ones I owe do not talk badly of me because they know me, and my situations, and I've been paying them.
I don't see why I should have to explain myself to people like you.

Let me finish by saying; Bruce Lee- "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not here to live up to mine."

GL, at the tables.
RichardChanze

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:30:31 AM

FreeMoney ,do you want an angel investor?
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 12:24:49 PM

Heh, include me on this list, too, but I'm thinking he doesn't need it, haha.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 12:26:21 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 01:50:59 PM by kjlimo

ATTENTION:

For the random stragglers like Donk4u, who make it their daily life goal to trash my name
(not only mine, I'm just one of many people they harass) when I've never done business with them, let alone talked personal...
All I have to say is, I hear enough of it from you daily at seals, and I explain myself there too.
I got a little caught up on loans and I did a few dishonest things as like getting more loans when people didn't know it was me.
But, I'm paying them all back, because they were loans.. Irregardless of who I was or said I was, I got the loans and they will be paid an are being paid.
I never scammed the chips, I got loans and I intended and am paying them all back.
I have paid back several BTC already, and they weren't cheap. And kjlimo is being taken care of as well as many others.
I don't care if you spread my name, but at least have the balls to use the whole truth.
I will have several trustworthy people who I am personally dealing with post on a thread that I'll make stating I have paid them back.
Once this is done, I just won't even waste my time responding to the b.s. that people spread, I'll just post the link.
Thanks for the extra drama when you have no direct right to even talk about me since I've never owed you chips and do no one any harm,
The ones I owe do not talk badly of me because they know me, and my situations, and I've been paying them.

Let me finish by saying; Bruce Lee- "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not here to live up to mine."

GL, at the tables.

TuK, I appreciate your ownership of these actions, and I support your moves going forward.  We'll get you on the right track!  

If you ever want to help hunt down online merchants and help me get them setup with Bitpay, that could help get you some bitcoin cashflow!

Fold for spending BTCs

donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:42:27 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 02:01:34 PM by donk4u

ATTENTION:

GL, at the tables.

Lolz I bismerched your good name~sorry names wasn't enough to scam loans under tossupking you created boogyman and sold fake pizza codes but your a good and honest person . I wonder how many other names you took loans under and disappeared that people don't know about. Then after all that you created another name  Subliminal and were going to hide under that name but made mistake of confiding in someone who rightfully exposed you , but your a good honest person thanks for setting me straight. Need more good honest people on the site like you obviously. Your self righteousness is really refreshing.
tossupking

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:19:51 PM

Sorry for your dark and jaded views I dont care about them donk4u. I could have left and never came back with the chips and you fail to see. that I willfully have told everyone my account names because I am not ashamed of owing people chips. The fake card thing you have no idea what you are even talking about you just are speaking of hearsay. You dont know the full story. I have been honest about everything so far and I don't care what you have to say donk4u you are a nobody who just won't get off my nuts. I told many people not just 1 person who I was. I told people I owed. You know nothing and  you just spew wrong facts and act high and mighty. It's pretty sad. You are saying I am the one who is self righteous but to be self righteous means that you see your acts as all holy and all right. I never claimed this... you are the only one who acts like you are perfect and don't make mistakes. I admit I fucked up and I make everything right because I have the decency to mind my own business and take care of it and not run away like many others do. now please shut the fuck up. You just want to stress me out because you hate your life or something I dont really care go bother someone else and waste their time. All you do is spread lies and it's annoying and I guarantee you it only makes you look bad, not me.
tossupking

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:27:01 PM

TuK, I appreciate your ownership of these actions, and I support your moves going forward.  We'll get you on the right track!  

If you ever want to help hunt down online merchants and help me get them setup with Bitpay, that could help get you some bitcoin cashflow!

Ty, I appreciate that. I will definitely hit you up soon about some business.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:31:52 PM

Sorry for your dark and jaded views I dont care about them donk4u. I could have left and never came back with the chips and you fail to see. that I willfully have told everyone my account names because I am not ashamed of owing people chips. The fake card thing you have no idea what you are even talking about you just are speaking of hearsay. You dont know the full story. I have been honest about everything so far and I don't care what you have to say donk4u you are a nobody who just won't get off my nuts. I told many people not just 1 person who I was. I told people I owed. You know nothing and  you just spew wrong facts and act high and mighty. It's pretty sad. You are saying I am the one who is self righteous but to be self righteous means that you see your acts as all holy and all right. I never claimed this... you are the only one who acts like you are perfect and don't make mistakes. I admit I fucked up and I make everything right because I have the decency to mind my own business and take care of it and not run away like many others do. now please shut the fuck up. You just want to stress me out because you hate your life or something I dont really care go bother someone else and waste their time. All you do is spread lies and it's annoying and I guarantee you it only makes you look bad, not me.

Rabble rabble blah blah blah just keep doing what you do.
rgfii

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:35:07 PM

Thanks

SBK

Some games are shorter and some longer. The Grindabit (GaB) games and BIG BTC are some of the longest. Others labeled deep are equivalent to starting the blinds lower. Whichever games get the most interest we'll make more of the same type.

Gab is nice but it still is a 60 chip requirment..Be nice if you start @ 20 chippers 10 min blinds...id even love the 10 afters same way..

Also idea, since weekend (fri-sun) usually higher traffic ppl can play poker. Why not make a 180 man 3 chipper or 5 chipper structure that pays top 18. And for the first couple weeks make a guarantee. I am sure you will get lots of excitement. If not 180 man try 120 mans or 100 mans
tossupking

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:35:30 PM

Defending myself to the point where you have nothing left to say? K, will do.
Oldgamer

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:47:10 PM

You can not have more than one bot on table for the same reason as you can not play with the same ip address on the same table. It does not matter bot or human - it would be rule violation.

Are you actually serious?  You think cheaters don't do something because there are rules against it?  LOL.

If it's possible to do it, and there is profit to be made by doing it, somebody is doing it.  If you don't understand this, you're stupid.
You completely misunderstood my point and in rush to call person you do not know stupid.
1.  No point to make a rule do not have more than one bot at the table, as there already rule exist that player should not play on the same table under different names.
2. I do not think that you can even make more than one bot/human with same ip log in to the same table, not because of the rule, but because of system checks IPs. So what the point to make a special rule?

I do not expect any apologies anyway.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:54:25 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 03:23:18 PM by donk4u

Defending myself to the point where you have nothing left to say? K, will do.

degenerates going to degenerate~see you on your next honest name .
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:07:02 PM

ATTENTION:

For the random stragglers like Donk4u,

Nobody takes that asshat seriously.
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 03:16:08 PM

Probably not. Admin@sealswithlcubs.eu is the way to contact us if you like.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
CAMTRONNNNN

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

7uck7m7th

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 03:31:42 PM

5BTCTC HALLOWEEN GUARANMTTEED
  • 6666 starting stacks with 15m lels - start time 10/31/13 18:00GDMP standard time
  • 500 chip buy in, 5000 guaranteed prize pool.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4862192/who-is-coming-with-me-half-baked-o.gif

Bitcoin student and passionate speaker.
tossupking

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:36:09 PM

ATTENTION:

For the random stragglers like Donk4u,

Nobody takes that asshat seriously.

Yeah. He's ultimately wasting his time, so whatever, I think it's sad that a grown man has to follow a 21 year old's life instead of worrying about his own.
I am a human being and I am not perfect. I came into this world knowing that, but there's a difference between learning from mistakes, or just being a hateful
person inside like donk4u.  He clearly has issues, not that I don't, I just don't point his out to the world and harass him over his mistakes. It's 1 of the many
things you learn to deal with from your past mistakes I guess. I hope someone annoys the living hell out of him when he's doing the right thing instead of saying
"hey, good job on doing what is right" people like him don't have that kind of heart or vision though. They just think in their narrow-minded thoughts.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:43:52 PM

Is there going to be a Halloween tourney ? make it happen.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 03:51:38 PM

5BTCTC HALLOWEEN GUARANMTTEED
  • 6666 starting stacks with 15m lels - start time 10/31/13 18:00GDMP standard time
  • 500 chip buy in, 5000 guaranteed prize pool.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4862192/who-is-coming-with-me-half-baked-o.gif

Is there going to be a Halloween tourney ? make it happen.

Type less, read more?

Fold for spending BTCs

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: