Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:19:13 AM

Where can I download the wallet? The links do not work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:37:52 AM

Wallet update - minor changes

New version: 2.0.1

Windows: http://noble.ilikebtc.com/NobleCoin-Qt-v2.0.1.zip
Mac: http://coinmagi.org/files/Noblecoin/Noblecoin-Qt-v2.0.1.0.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin

Description of changes:
- Modified graphics of splash screen - thanks kushed and binmon for help!
- Splash screen contains correct version number now
- Small update to docs

This change is not mandatory. Update if you want to see better splash screen.

These are our wallet download links in what I have quoted from Eagle

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:02:11 AM

Wallet update - minor changes

New version: 2.0.1

Windows: http://noble.ilikebtc.com/NobleCoin-Qt-v2.0.1.zip
Mac: http://coinmagi.org/files/Noblecoin/Noblecoin-Qt-v2.0.1.0.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin

Description of changes:
- Modified graphics of splash screen - thanks kushed and binmon for help!
- Splash screen contains correct version number now
- Small update to docs

This change is not mandatory. Update if you want to see better splash screen.

These are our wallet download links in what I have quoted from Eagle

they work, thank you
TN5

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:31:19 AM

I have my original one, no idea after all these splits, PoS, etc that it is even valid at this point.

If you have your original wallet.dat then you can still convert them to POS. No matter if the wallet is encrypted or not. Just do not transfer the coins anywhere. Even if you transfer them somewhere you can still switch them to POS. Actually you can do pretty much everything, but the only thing matter is that you don't lost the original wallet.dat

So if you have coins in your original wallet, I can help you switching them to POS.

Noblecoin
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:17:16 PM

Guys, is this normal?

Almost all my mined blocks are not acepted.

How can I improve my minting?

paytplay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:04:36 PM

I can not remember how or why I ended up looking at noble coin as an investment, but I am here and want to know why is the bittrex order board laced with nothing but sell orders and is there any future plans for an alt coin that has been around this long with no fruit on the tree
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:04:51 PM

I can not remember how or why I ended up looking at noble coin as an investment, but I am here and want to know why is the bittrex order board laced with nothing but sell orders and is there any future plans for an alt coin that has been around this long with no fruit on the tree

Thinking about buying a bunch of these, can someone brief me on what's being planned/implemented?

These will be coming over the following week or two for NOBL. Some will be rough around the edges, but it is the online service/system I continue to enjoy working on for the community, coin and cryptocurrency. I'll be adding more to this list over the coming week.

Noble Steps (New Site)
- Return to original charity kickstarter/crowdfunding charity movement
- AML/KYC and regulatory advisory for charities/digital currencies
- Free Campaign Setup - Zero fees, zero min/max limits.

NoblePay
- New Payments
- Recurring/Scheduled Payments
- Transaction History
- Aus. Credit Card Transfer
- Aus. Tax Payment
- Aus. Bill Payments

NobleGift
- Buy & Browse 239 International Gift Cards
- Send to Friends as Gift
- Gift Point Rewards Program

Nobility - Membership Registrations
- Voluntary
- Four Tier
- Linked to Gift Point Rewards Program
- Personalised Noble Account Page (Transactions/History/Services)
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:01:24 AM

Guys, is this normal?

Almost all my mined blocks are not acepted.

How can I improve my minting?

On any POS coin two things count:
1) lots of good connections. If your wallet has 8 solid connections, that increases the chance that if there's a race condition you don't lose as often. If you have been loosing with 8 connections or more, shutdown wallet, delete your peers.dat, restart and try again to get better peers.

2) Connections with the IPs that put out the most blocks. Odds are you get into race conditions with them, always loosing, because you aren't directly connected, and the peers you are connected to, don't have good connections themselves.

If there's an addnode list, you might want to add that to your conf file as well.

a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:52:10 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:02:12 PM by a3tje

Hey Guys, Good to read NobleCoin with Rofo and other core members is still active. It's been a while since I was active with Crypto's as it only got me frustrated due to the short-term view of most people (does not relate to NobleCoin)!

Anyway just wanted to say Hello  Cool and feel exited about the new site and other things coming. If there is anything I can assist with, feel free to contact me.

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:49:19 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 12:43:36 PM by james6546

Hey Guys, Good to read NobleCoin with Rofo and other core members is still active. It's been a while since I was active with Crypto's as it only got me frustrated due to the short-term view of most people (does not relate to NobleCoin)!

Anyway just wanted to say Hello  Cool and feel exited about the new site and other things coming. If there is anything I can assist with, feel free to contact me.

Hello, glad you are still about Smiley
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:08:15 PM

Does anyone know of someone willing and able to work on the wallet graphics, I figure we should have a more unique wallet if you take a look at say what Mega (mec) coin has for a wallet, should we go for something like this ? eagle has done the coding for the blockchain side of things, graphics as far as the wallet goes would make us stand out a little more, every alt coin has a litecoin / BTC style wallet ... We're Noble, we are not like the rest.... Any ideas, I have time to chase people up and ask for help, I just don't know who ... so give me suggestions and I'll beg borrow and steal some love from someone willing to help

Back to Noble coin Dev ... WE NEED SOME MORE HELP!  any ideas ......
Ok very new my 2nd post ever. I would like to ask if I may, could we get some funds together and pay for some of the developments we seek to further the coin. I may be able to get some btc together to get help on the wallet. I have seen on btc talk were some coins use bounty type programs for a incentive. I think we should do the same. Like i said I'm brand new here. I welcome any ideas or help with this process. if we can figure out who will over see, check out what we are paying for. I would be willing to put in some BTC and I bet others would do the same. Anyways I would like to get some discussion going on here about this. Smiley
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:01:01 PM

Does anyone know of someone willing and able to work on the wallet graphics, I figure we should have a more unique wallet if you take a look at say what Mega (mec) coin has for a wallet, should we go for something like this ? eagle has done the coding for the blockchain side of things, graphics as far as the wallet goes would make us stand out a little more, every alt coin has a litecoin / BTC style wallet ... We're Noble, we are not like the rest.... Any ideas, I have time to chase people up and ask for help, I just don't know who ... so give me suggestions and I'll beg borrow and steal some love from someone willing to help

Ok very new my 2nd post ever. I would like to ask if I may, could we get some funds together and pay for some of the developments we seek to further the coin. I may be able to get some btc together to get help on the wallet. I have seen on btc talk were some coins use bounty type programs for a incentive. I think we should do the same. Like i said I'm brand new here. I welcome any ideas or help with this process. if we can figure out who will over see, check out what we are paying for. I would be willing to put in some BTC and I bet others would do the same. Anyways I would like to get some discussion going on here about this. Smiley

We still have some funds I believe from our last donations campaign

james6546

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:51:09 PM

Back to Noble coin Dev ... WE NEED SOME MORE HELP!  any ideas ......

Indeed we do.

Edit: also, check out me being a hero member!
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 08:14:01 PM by pikuchato

Indeed we do.

I post this just to become a hero member as well Smiley

edit: shit, it didn't work Tongue

edit2: IT DID!! lol james IN YOUR FACE!  Cool

edit3: we can change avatars now, I put my real picture.

edit4: wtf when I log out my avatar changes to some anti bitcoin meme
james6546

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:58:13 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 07:46:52 PM by james6546

Indeed we do.

Lol, keep dreaming Cheesy

Edit: I guess they just let anyone be a hero member nowadays!
a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:46:56 PM

I agree that the look and feel of a coin is an important thing. In the past we have had this discussion; how to improve and how to change the overall style, create a marketing plan, etc. However it never became reality, (too) many opinions and discussions which makes it almost impossible to make a decision.

So in my view we should start (or continue as Rofo assigned people for this in the past) with a projectleader or somebody who tracks the progress. We need to approach this professionally, so we can get things done. For example we should first decide with Rofo IF he is open for a "new" wallet logo and what his requirements for the new logo are.

First the basics (requirements, usage, budget, time, kind of output, etc) before we can jump to hiring somebody.

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:59:27 PM

Indeed we do.

Lol, keep dreaming Cheesy

Edit: I guess they just let anyone be a hero member nowadays!

We've been around long enough Wink
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:45:22 AM

Congrats new hero members lol.

Mining DASH and selling it for NOBLE. Going to end up being the best investment of my life Smiley
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:53:02 AM

Why is so quiet here
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:09:57 PM

Question: How do I get my coins out of stake so I can transfer them?
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: