Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rocou
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:31:30 PM

I would like to transfer my noblecoins to the new 2.0 wallet from the 1.0 wallet.
Unfortunately, 1.0 wallet does not sync. Is there a solution?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:25:49 PM

I would like to transfer my noblecoins to the new 2.0 wallet from the 1.0 wallet.
Unfortunately, 1.0 wallet does not sync. Is there a solution?

You don't need it to sync (it won't sync because I guess no more clients are using 1.0 so no one to be synced from).

All you need to do is import your private key(s) into the 2.0 wallet,
see here https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Manual-way-of-importing-private-keys
or here https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
Rocou
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:05:11 AM

Great!
Thanks Pikuchato!
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:14:38 AM

Hello, just wanted to announce great news to our parent coin community !

Rofo is back into NOXT !

Come invest before the price explodes ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.new#new

What about Noblecoin? Rofo have you gave up on this project to start and new one?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:26:31 AM

What about Noblecoin? Rofo have you gave up on this project to start and new one?

No, the services are linked.

alexeysh77

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:55:09 PM

Hello!
My steps:
in old wallet:
1) listunspent.
2) gettransaction for each tx.
3) dumpprivkey for 1 address (for all transactions was 1 address).
in new wallet:
4) importprivkey long address from 3).
Error adding key to wallet (code -4)

Who can help me with this error?
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:22:47 PM

Ok, the services are linked. What about the markets? How does the value of a coin influence the other?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:32:59 AM

Ok, the services are linked. What about the markets? How does the value of a coin influence the other?

They are not linked outside the large amount burnt to become NOXT.

eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:18:03 AM

Hello!
My steps:
in old wallet:
1) listunspent.
2) gettransaction for each tx.
3) dumpprivkey for 1 address (for all transactions was 1 address).
in new wallet:
4) importprivkey long address from 3).
Error adding key to wallet (code -4)

Who can help me with this error?

- Does it say anything else or just error code 4?
- Is your new wallet encrypted? It seems dumping priv key worked fine and you are having problems with adding this key into new wallet.
- Which version of new wallet are you using?
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:03:18 PM

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but Bittrex wants to delist Noble

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NOBL

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

would be great if we can push the volume a bit
others will soon follow low volume. I cant understand how a real functional coin at this price point doesn't garner more interest.  Although I am new to the forum past readings on here show there was a huge amount of passion for this project. Now as I come and check here I see nothing for days at a time. The community needs to come together and do anything anyone of us can think of to get things moving. I think to get a good looking wallet together and what ever we can do to add to the great things the Noble leader has planned. I for one would like to see a nice good looking working wallet a that is easy to understand. It is very clear that the Community US  YOU need to offer more. It is easy for me to say I guess because I'm not a coder or a computer guy even. What I can do? I can offer some funds if we need to get some momentum going. I think about this quite a lot everyday. We must take some kind of action soon, waiting around for the boss to log on and make us rich is not cool, we got to help somehow. My lame thought process was this, people on here may be computer people or code writers, marketing whatever from around the world. Maybe we could pay them somehow to do something for the coin. Most of us in the US can spare an extra 20 bucks it nothing to us, but in some places that is a load of cash. Anyway I think we cant go wrong talking about ideas. I'm sure people who have been around here a long time could come up with better ideas and things they have seen work with other coins. Lets Keeps positive posts and helpful ideas flowing. Thanks for you help in advance. Fish
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:18:01 PM

great, i didn't open my wallet for month or so.
now i've opened it, and see that coins have de-matured.
not much, i better dump that crap

Yes, you should dump and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

others will soon follow low volume. I cant understand how a real functional coin at this price point doesn't garner more interest.  Although I am new to the forum past readings on here show there was a huge amount of passion for this project. Now as I come and check here I see nothing for days at a time. The community needs to come together and do anything anyone of us can think of to get things moving. I think to get a good looking wallet together and what ever we can do to add to the great things the Noble leader has planned. I for one would like to see a nice good looking working wallet a that is easy to understand. It is very clear that the Community US  YOU need to offer more. It is easy for me to say I guess because I'm not a coder or a computer guy even. What I can do? I can offer some funds if we need to get some momentum going. I think about this quite a lot everyday. We must take some kind of action soon, waiting around for the boss to log on and make us rich is not cool, we got to help somehow. My lame thought process was this, people on here may be computer people or code writers, marketing whatever from around the world. Maybe we could pay them somehow to do something for the coin. Most of us in the US can spare an extra 20 bucks it nothing to us, but in some places that is a load of cash. Anyway I think we cant go wrong talking about ideas. I'm sure people who have been around here a long time could come up with better ideas and things they have seen work with other coins. Lets Keeps positive posts and helpful ideas flowing. Thanks for you help in advance. Fish

I see Noble as a sleeper. There is work going on but quietly.
I'm sitting on 4M just from a potential standpoint.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

interesting method, never saw a wallet having some sort of ass implemented.
could anybody clarify how's that if i have matured coins (with weight),
then close the wallet, open it after several weeks, and coins ain't matured, no weight.
is that normal for nobl ?

The primary purpose of providing interest to coin holders is to secure the network. POW coins have miners connected to and securing the network. Because POS coins don’t have miners, paying interest incentivizes holders to keep their wallet open. The more wallets are open on a network, the more distributed the coin is, and the likelihood of any one node “taking over” the network with a 51% attack is greatly reduced. Once you open your wallet and unlock it, it should start generating again. Should be the same for all if not most POS coins out there.

nope, it's not the same, to date it's nobl only in my practice
wallet was closed ~2 weeks ago, and somehow lost maturity
i don't understand that

It doesn't take that long for the coins to mature again, I wouldn't cry over it
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:35:03 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

I for one am a web developer willing to do just about anything within my skillset for nobl And I own/ built a Twitter/FB marketing platform (PromoPlugs.com) that NOBL can use free anytime. If a realistic idea pops up, I'm more than happy to work towards it. I'm sure there are others out their.

let's throw some ideas out their!
Fishmaster42

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:15:56 PM

I for one am a web developer willing to do just about anything within my skillset for nobl And I own/ built a Twitter/FB marketing platform (PromoPlugs.com) that NOBL can use free anytime. If a realistic idea pops up, I'm more than happy to work towards it. I'm sure there are others out their.

Thank you so much for your input. This is a very good start. I like your website. keep more ideas coming. One Web and Marketing volunteer . Who can help kultus I think it was who was working with the wallet.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:18:56 PM

I was also thinking about giving a wallet a go if people can point me in the right direction, I'm a java dev so should be able to do something!
Fishmaster42

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:42:41 PM

Does anyone know of someone willing and able to work on the wallet graphics, I figure we should have a more unique wallet if you take a look at say what Mega (mec) coin has for a wallet, should we go for something like this ? eagle has done the coding for the blockchain side of things, graphics as far as the wallet goes would make us stand out a little more, every alt coin has a litecoin / BTC style wallet ... We're Noble, we are not like the rest.... Any ideas, I have time to chase people up and ask for help, I just don't know who ... so give me suggestions and I'll beg borrow and steal some love from someone willing to help
here is what he was saying awhile back.I also like Net wallet. lets keep the ideas coming.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:17:40 AM

You guys may recall me from my work in regards to the infographic when Noblecoin was planning to merge with Diamond's services:
https://i.imgur.com/vLsW97t.jpg

I would be willing to help out in regards to wallet design and things of the sort for Noblecoin.
eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:37:18 AM

interesting method, never saw a wallet having some sort of ass implemented.
could anybody clarify how's that if i have matured coins (with weight),
then close the wallet, open it after several weeks, and coins ain't matured, no weight.
is that normal for nobl ?

The primary purpose of providing interest to coin holders is to secure the network. POW coins have miners connected to and securing the network. Because POS coins don’t have miners, paying interest incentivizes holders to keep their wallet open. The more wallets are open on a network, the more distributed the coin is, and the likelihood of any one node “taking over” the network with a 51% attack is greatly reduced. Once you open your wallet and unlock it, it should start generating again. Should be the same for all if not most POS coins out there.

nope, it's not the same, to date it's nobl only in my practice
wallet was closed ~2 weeks ago, and somehow lost maturity
i don't understand that

It doesn't take that long for the coins to mature again, I wouldn't cry over it

and you were wrong.
those coins that underwent conversion process, with old private keys,
unmatured and refused to switch back on to staking.
so i had to send them to newly generated addy, and now it's ok, will watch

The reason is each time minting happens successful transaction is split into two halves. This way there is more competition between wallets which helps to secure network. However the drawback is you will have smaller and smaller transactions as time progresses which will be generating less interest. What you need to do is to merge many small transactions into one bigger (e.g. around 2 mil but anything in region 1-3 mil is reasonable) and send it to yourself. It is good idea to repeat this from time to time when you notice earning less.

I have added this explanation to our FAQ https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/FAQ
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:37:50 AM

Gift beta viewable. Orders available soon. https://www.noblemovement.com/noble-gift/ - International

Front page of Pay is also viewable still, that will go live shortly after. - Australian

Marketplace will be entirely cleaned up to deal with the international bullion/metals/jewellery sales only, that's finally getting resolved now that the legal period is over. Waiting on word back from my fingerprints (lovely that those are on record now right, the things we do..).

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 02:26:39 PM

Gift beta viewable. Orders available soon. https://www.noblemovement.com/noble-gift/ - International
Any idea what the final price will be for Amazon gift cars in Euros?

In the marketplace, they currently have a markup corresponding to the VAT (I guess, about 20% extra), and when using a gift card at Amazon, you use it to pay the VAT-inclusive price. Paying the VAT twice adds 40% to the price, which is not going to be very competitive Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: