Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:26:32 AM

curious if there is a whitepaper or promo pack that I can make available to investors?

thanks

NOXT has a whitepaper and quite the plan. Maybe you can check that out? Its from the same dev and is goign to work with the nobl network.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.0
Awesome, thanks

the devs really blew it here - now getting removed from c-cex all in the name of POS.

too had that POS has turned out to be translated differently.

it's not too late to fork the coin and go back to POW which kept the coin alive...

now - everyone will have lots of worthless staking coins.

I told you guys this would happen and it's happening.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

C-Cex sucks anyway as it's just a place that scammy coins hit first and the troll box clowns try to dupe noobs into buying from them.

I agree I am really not concerned with that.. Let's get some volume on a exchange or two before we think about spreading into more markets

coin is doomed - POS promotes hanging onto coins, not selling and your daily volumes on all remaining exchanges has dropped dramatically since POS started. It's a self fulfilling prophecy - this coins days are numbered.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:54:19 AM

curious if there is a whitepaper or promo pack that I can make available to investors?

thanks

NOXT has a whitepaper and quite the plan. Maybe you can check that out? Its from the same dev and is goign to work with the nobl network.

Awesome, thanks

the devs really blew it here - now getting removed from c-cex all in the name of POS.

it's not too late to fork the coin and go back to POW which kept the coin alive...

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

C-Cex sucks anyway as it's just a place that scammy coins hit first and the troll box clowns try to dupe noobs into buying from them.

I agree I am really not concerned with that.. Let's get some volume on a exchange or two before we think about spreading into more markets

coin is doomed - POS promotes hanging onto coins, not selling and your daily volumes on all remaining exchanges has dropped dramatically since POS started. It's a self fulfilling prophecy - this coins days are numbered.

Seeing as u clearly promote mining maybe this just isn't the coin for you?

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:58:49 AM

thanks

Awesome, thanks

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Seeing as u clearly promote mining maybe this just isn't the coin for you?

Volume was low for much longer already. Once the marketplace becomes more active, circulation of coins should start again. Many ways to spend nobl will come soon, nothing to worry about.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

thanks

Awesome, thanks

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Ah, you are back again. Great.

Last time if I remember correctly you spouted some crap about PoS killing the coin that had nothing to do with PoS, then went quiet when it was pointed out. I'll bite on this one and say that the volume has dropped as the amount of coins being produced has been massively reduced.

Some people may also notice that you seem to be running a pool, PoW I am guessing. So I don't think your arguments really have much weight behind them...
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:19:07 AM

Trolls everywhere!
eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:03:54 PM

I need a little help. I have two wallets one on my computer one on GF's. I am new so I was moving some coins to and fo trying things out. I somehow got 2 transactions stuck with 0 confirms. The good news is I have control over both wallets. I have been reading for a few days now on this and tried a few of the common fixes. I need to somehow have these two check the block chain so it can see they are confirmed hopefully they will then move to confirmed. I read some and have figured out you can take the TX and get a hex from it and rebroadcast it. when I went to do that. I saw like 5 differnt hex in the list, slightly differnt. so im stuck not sure what to do from here. Any help.

OK. You can try the following:

1. Backup both wallets (always good idea to have backups, but especially when you are in trouble)
2. Use external source to check if transaction was broadcasted: go to blockchain explorer and check balance of address where you tried to send money. This way you will learn if transaction was executed and the receiving wallet hasnot seen it, or if it has never left sending wallet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

According to what you wrote probably the latter, but it is still a good idea to make sure.

3. Since you have control over both wallets situation is good. As you said you're in control. What you need to do is to fix the wallet which has problems. There are several ways to do it:

a. you can start wallet with '-rescan' parameter. this should make it to recalculate balance again and drop any unspent transactions
b. more radical version is to delete your whole data directory (but make sure to preserve your wallet.dat file) and start 'noblecoin-qt'. It will take its time to download whole blockchain (good news is it is way smaller than it used to be) and it will also create new and empty wallet for you. After it finished downloading blockchain stop it and overwrite new and empty wallet.dat with wallet.dat file which you preserved. Re-start client. It will scan whole blockchain and calculate proper balance.

ok i tried the full reload on both wallets with current wallet dat. I have some old backups of both wallets also. didnt work for me. Transactions still show sent in one wallet and unconfirmed in the other. I am new and dont know how to make it rescan. I am assuming the way you worded it I am doing this via DOS cmd line or batch file,  Ok I figured it out it is now done rescaning on both wallets. Same 2 transactions still stuck Status: 0/unconfirmed. I found a back up of the GF wallet wallet 2( sent from wallet) like 2 months old. I am doing the whole shabang on it. full delete re download. stop then copy old wallet dat from 2 months ago to it. I will update here when its done. I already did this on my main wallet still showed the 2 stuck transactions. Ok end result is this the GF wallet the send from wallet reads the Balance as showing the coins still there on the block explorer. but wallet still shows 2 hung transactions. I got it. I figured it out. repairwallet. does what it says. thanks for all the help

I'm not sure what's the current status. This post resembles "In Search of Lost Time" to me Wink
Have you regained access to your coins?
eagleflies

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:08:11 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 09:28:07 PM by eagleflies

Ok my next mission is to get more than two bars on the connection on the wallet. can someone tell me how to maybe mess with the nodes or config file to get a better connection. Back a few months ago I had four bars. now no more than two for a few weeks. Thanks in Advance for your help. Fish

This depends on how many people stake. Just after transition everyone was downloading blockchain and trying things. Now probably the first wave of excitement went down and most people start their wallets from time to time.

EDIT: I have just made an experiment. My noble wallet was shut down for a while. Then started it. At first it was showing 4 connections. Now after about 30 minutes it is showing 8 connections and 3 bars. If you see 2 bars for long time maybe this is somehow related to your connection?
eagleflies

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:17:02 PM

Hello, i still have my nobles stuck on the old wallet, from before it switched to PoS.
Is there any guide out there that will help me to get them to my new wallet.

thx

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option

Or if that fails

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Manual-way-of-importing-private-keys

thank you james,

well it worked kinda. when i read that you have to do it for every transaction i thought this could take a while since i had over 100 transactions at wallet, but when i started from the bottom with gettransaction ID then dumpprivkey and imported it to new location it already got 90% of my total coins. but for every ID there is same "address" so i guess i have no other way to get the last 10% back?

There are two things I can think of:
- you could have 100 transactions in total but most of them going to single address. if you import priv key for this address you see lots of coins in the new wallet
- also you can have 100 transactions but of various sizes. if one/several big ones go into single address and you import this address you also see lots of coins in the wallet
james6546

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:01:47 AM

Ok my next mission is to get more than two bars on the connection on the wallet. can someone tell me how to maybe mess with the nodes or config file to get a better connection. Back a few months ago I had four bars. now no more than two for a few weeks. Thanks in Advance for your help. Fish

This depends on how many people stake. Just after transition everyone was downloading blockchain and trying things. Now probably the first wave of excitement went down and most people start their wallets from time to time.

EDIT: I have just made an experiment. My noble wallet was shut down for a while. Then started it. At first it was showing 4 connections. Now after about 30 minutes it is showing 8 connections and 3 bars. If you see 2 bars for long time maybe this is somehow related to your connection?

I have 2 wallets, one has 2 bars the other has 4!
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:22:33 PM

I have two also. I have tried hard wire vs wireless. I have two different connections one 100 mb and one 25. using laptops windows 8 64 bit. as of the last few weeks I have only seen mine at 3 bars on one laptop for a few hours. I even tried vpn to different places around the world no diff.
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:35:11 PM

I usually just let my wallet sit, it takes me like 30 min to get connection and start updating. Other wallets fine. I Dont mind waiting.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:11:33 PM

I have two also. I have tried hard wire vs wireless. I have two different connections one 100 mb and one 25. using laptops windows 8 64 bit. as of the last few weeks I have only seen mine at 3 bars on one laptop for a few hours. I even tried vpn to different places around the world no diff.
I got three bars now yippy
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:37:19 AM

I remember at one point one of the pools hosted a node or something that always got really good connections for the wallet. Anyway we can set something like this up?
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:56:30 AM

Go to your Noble Block Explorer.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#!network

under Network Click on Node List,
This will give a list of nodes
example :
addnode=82.154.121.31
addnode=82.71.38.134

Copy the entire list into a file named  Noblecoin.conf
Then save the Noblecoin.conf file under the C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Noblecoin\

Then start the noblecoin client and you should get a lot more connections.   Cheesy

Cool
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:20:23 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 01:49:53 AM by Kushedout

I would like to introduce a new Block Explorer for Noble.

===============================
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NOBL/
===============================

Hands down, this is the best Block Explorers available with very unique real time statistical information, Address and Pow/PoS difficulty charts, Address claim, Rich List, sortable columns, drill down TX information, etc...

With upcoming features...
- stake view displaying an addresses staking summary
- Markets summary
- Signing and sending raw transactions

This service was only launched a week ago (outside of HYP).

I was able to work out a deal with Presstab (Dev) and have already prepaid the activation fee and for 6 months service.
With that said, I think its a service worth keeping for the long run, hence I propose a donation address that will stake in order to pay for the renewal of this service when the time come (every 6 months).

Anyone who finds this Block Explorer usefull and worthwhile, please donate to the following address 9nxKncnWW5msaxTPVDpk5wCvK4kVqD32wU and I'll make sure the the stakes from this fund will go towards the renewal of this service for Noble Coin when time comes.

Thanks,

-Kushed

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:40:46 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:13:37 PM by HR

@eagleflies and joelao95,
On top of your technical skills and knowledge that you clearly demonstrated in the pioneering and completely successful switch of Noblecoin from POW to PoS-II, the professionalism shown in your documentation along with its timely dissemination, your open discussions about the various ways of moving forward and then the same with the actual implementation of the agreed upon options, and your almost immediate and impeccable responses to possible issues, make both of you a couple of the best examples we have for how the Open Source world ideally functions. My hat’s off to you both. I don’t think it would have been possible to ask for anything better with the switch, and, if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, I’d have said it was impossible. Fantastic work! I hope we see you doing more of the same in the future, helping to make Noblecoin the best it can be.

@fairglu, james6546, ctenc001, and everyone else who belongs to this community,
You represent even more examples of what a cryptocurrency’s community should look and be like – your open, frank and honest above board working relationships and mutually complementary contributions added even more weight in favor of my eventual decision to endorse and become involved in Noblecoin.

@Rofo,
Your example of stepping back and delegating is equally commendable. It’s next to impossible for something of the envisioned scope of Noblecoin to reach its potential without delegating responsibility. In fact, I would say that any attempt to do otherwise would actually be extremely harmful to that goal. Similar to what Merlin said in Boorman’s Excalibur, “when a man lies, he murders some part of the world”, I believe the same can be said for those who hold others back: when a man holds back someone’s efforts to improve things, he murders some part of the world. Said in positive: when a man empowers others to improve upon what’s already been done well, he gives birth to something new once again. You gave birth to Noblecoin, and every time you delegate and empower others to continue building upon that, you give birth to something equally new and wonderful. Something of the scope of Noblecoin, if it’s going to survive, ultimately gains a life of its own, and more so, and more quickly, if it’s Open Source – there’s no holding it back, and it takes just as much of a visionary to “let it go” as it did to conceive it to begin with.

------------------------------------o------------------------------------

As for my 2 cents with regards to ideas for future improvements for NOBL, I would recommend the following:

• 1)   A continual, unwavering, and undistracted focus on the core product, which is A CURRENCY (if there isn’t a currency to begin with, then there’s nothing at all - in spite of all the great value added real-world business partners that we might have), which means MONEY that maintains its value, at very least, and most likely increases in value as the fiats inflate away (never forget that a cryptocurrency’s main purpose is to offer people a decentralized, apolitical, safe haven from fiat depreciation). This should always be a coin’s main priority, in my opinion – a safe place to store one’s wealth – and fantastic independent value added satellite businesses are obviously the icing on the cake in the most positive sense of the phrase.

• 2)   Always keeping in mind the basic underpinnings mentioned above, I would recommend that current publicity campaigns focus on and leverage the strengths of Noblecoin: the safest, most advanced, and best developed PoS in existence made possible by a truly decentralized and exemplary Open Source dedicated community that will only continue to get better and grow. Ultimately it’s the community that makes the currency something to be trusted (means of exchange have always been commonly agreed upon monetary units, the difference being that historically, until now, excepting the precious metals, which also require mutually agreed upon consensus, it’s been governments that have created that “trust”) and that indeed is our most important responsibility.

With respect to the technical side of things, along with the cosmetic improvements already mentioned by others, I would recommend prioritizing wallet improvements with a more intuitive “one click” type of management of transactions and their groupings (for the less tech savvy who are not comfortable with command line instructions) which, with PoS–II, will increasingly become necessary everyday operations for active wallet holders. I highly recommend continual development, in proactive manner, dealing specifically with known issues before they get out of hand. In regards to transaction management, that would also include education of best practices for manual use while more “automatic” means are being developed – of course, the great documentation and open development characteristic of this community serve as fantastic foundations for that education. Unrushed product development of this sort also keeps the community alive, active and in touch.

In my opinion, the switch from a simple, low network hashrate, scrypt POW to PoS-II is a game changer for Noblecoin. It is no longer just another altcoin to be mined and dumped for something more stable and more secure. I think that with the end of POW, Noblecoin will not only see the end of continuous sell pressure perpetually driving price lower, it will actually begin to see the exact opposite: continual buy pressure that perpetually drives price higher. As people slowly come to realize the huge potential that Noblecoin has to offer, that in becoming THE state-of-the-art and safest PoS cryptocurrency in existence leading the way in its space it has actually become that “something more stable and more secure” itself, and that since the only way to get involved is by purchasing NOBL, price has nowhere to go but up.

Given everything I’ve just outlined, and in interest of full disclosure, I’d like to make public my recent purchase of a medium sized amount of NOBL (something along the lines of a top 20 rich list amount). I will also be incorporating Noblecoin into my efforts to slowly build what I hope will someday be a comprehensive cryptocurrency knowledge base that has to date focused exclusively on DigiByte. Noblecoin will be a natural complement being that it will put what is in my opinion the best PoS in existence shoulder to shoulder with what I consider to be the best POW in existence.

Again, kudos to everyone involved here, and best wishes to everyone who continues to give Noblecoin a life of its own that knows no limits.

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:03:13 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:24:46 PM by NorrisK

@eagleflies and joelao95,
On top of your technical skills and knowledge that you clearly demonstrated in the pioneering and completely successful switch of Noblecoin from POW to PoS-II, the professionalism shown in your documentation along with its timely dissemination, your open discussions about the various ways of moving forward and then the same with the actual implementation of the agreed upon options, and your almost immediate and impeccable responses to possible issues, make both of you a couple of the best examples we have for how the Open Source world ideally functions. My hat’s off to you both. I don’t think it would have been possible to ask for anything better with the switch, and, if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, I’d have said it was impossible. Fantastic work! I hope we see you doing more of the same in the future, helping to make Noblecoin the best it can be.

@fairglu, james6546, ctenc001, and everyone else who belongs to this community,
You represent even more examples of what a cryptocurrency’s community should look and be like – your open, frank and honest above board working relationships and mutually complementary contributions added even more weight in favor of my eventual decision to endorse and become involved in Noblecoin.

@Rofo,
Your example of stepping back and delegating is equally commendable. It’s next to impossible for something of the envisioned scope of Noblecoin to reach its potential without delegating responsibility. In fact, I would say that any attempt to do otherwise would actually be extremely harmful to that goal. Similar to what Merlin said in Boorman’s Excalibur, “when a man lies, he murders some part of the world”, I believe the same can be said for those who hold others back: when a man holds back someone’s efforts to improve things, he murders some part of the world. Said in positive: when a man empowers others to improve upon what’s already been done well, he gives birth to something new once again. You gave birth to Noblecoin, and every time you delegate and empower others to continue building upon that, you give birth to something equally new and wonderful. Something of the scope of Noblecoin, if it’s going to survive, ultimately gains a life of its own, and more so, and more quickly, if it’s Open Source – there’s no holding it back, and it takes just as much of a visionary to “let it go” as it did to conceive it to begin with.

As for my 2 cents with regards to ideas for future improvements for NOBL, I would recommend the following:

• 1)   A continual, unwavering, and undistracted focus on the core product, which is A CURRENCY (if there isn’t a currency to begin with, then there’s nothing at all - in spite of all the great value added real-world business partners that we might have), which means MONEY that maintains its value, at very least, and most likely increases in value as the fiats inflate away (never forget that a cryptocurrency’s main purpose is to offer people a decentralized, apolitical, safe haven from fiat depreciation). This should always be a coin’s main priority, in my opinion – a safe place to store one’s wealth – and fantastic independent value added satellite businesses are obviously the icing on the cake in the most positive sense of the phrase.

• 2)   Always keeping in mind the basic underpinnings mentioned above, I would recommend that current publicity campaigns focus on and leverage the strengths of Noblecoin: the safest, most advanced, and best developed PoS in existence made possible by a truly decentralized and exemplary Open Source dedicated community that will only continue to get better and grow. Ultimately it’s the community that makes the currency something to be trusted (means of exchange have always been commonly agreed upon monetary units, the difference being that historically, until now, excepting the precious metals, which also require mutually agreed upon consensus, it’s been governments that have created that “trust”) and that indeed is our most important responsibility.

With respect to the technical side of things, along with the cosmetic improvements already mentioned by others, I would recommend prioritizing wallet improvements with a more intuitive “one click” type of management of transactions and their groupings (for the less tech savvy who are not comfortable with command line instructions) which, with PoS–II, will increasingly become necessary everyday operations for active wallet holders. I highly recommend continual development, in proactive manner, dealing specifically with known issues before they get out of hand. In regards to transaction management, that would also include education of best practices for manual use while more “automatic” means are being developed – of course, the great documentation and open development characteristic of this community serve as fantastic foundations for that education. Unrushed product development of this sort also keeps the community alive, active and in touch.

In my opinion, the switch from a simple, low network hashrate, scrypt POW to PoS-II is a game changer for Noblecoin. It is no longer just another altcoin to be mined and dumped for something more stable and more secure. I think that with the end of POW, Noblecoin will not only see the end of continuous sell pressure perpetually driving price lower, it will actually begin to see the exact opposite: continual buy pressure that perpetually drives price higher. As people slowly come to realize the huge potential that Noblecoin has to offer, that in becoming THE state-of-the-art and safest PoS cryptocurrency in existence leading the way in its space it has actually become that “something more stable and more secure” itself, and that since the only way to get involved is by purchasing NOBL, price has nowhere to go but up.

Given everything I’ve just outlined, and in interest of full disclosure, I’d like to make public my recent purchase of a medium sized amount of NOBL (something along the lines of a top 20 rich list amount). I will also be incorporating Noblecoin into my efforts to slowly build what I hope will someday be a comprehensive cryptocurrency knowledge base that has to date focused exclusively on DigiByte. Noblecoin will be a natural complement being that it will put what is in my opinion the best PoS in existence shoulder to shoulder with what I consider to be the best POW in existence.

Again, kudos to everyone involved here, and best wishes to everyone who continues to give Noblecoin a life of its own that knows no limits.

Thanks for one of the best posts I've read in this thread for a while (nothing against the useful discussion on the wallet ofcourse!). Great to have someone like you on board.

Are you already in the Slack group?
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:18:16 PM

Thanks for one of the best posts I've read in this thread for a while (nothing against the useful discussion on the wallet ofcourse!). Great to have someone like you on board.

Thanks. Nice to be aboard!

Not a member of the Slack group - wouldn't have time anyhow - BitCoinTalk just about gets all what little "free time" I've got at it is.   Cheesy

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:23:16 PM

I would recommend joining the slack group. We are still quite small (shouldnt take too much time to read) on there and it is easy to keep track of some stuff that doesnt find its way to these boards.
james6546

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:29:47 PM

+1

Thank you sir, you make me blush.

I agree with everything that you say and agree that we should have a push to improve the wallet design.

I am away for nearly 3 weeks now, but when I get back I def want to push this forwards.
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: