Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

@unklo, I don't know, it affected only the coins not placed to sell orders.

Let's take recent TX - 39a06b800323dae9cf4448404eb56a58645c91d9a7bb467eca561db896fe3ba1. It's shown as staking, 24,370 coins staked, 24,385 returned. But I've received 0 at Cryptsy. And this story is going on for a month already - https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/187017

Sorry to hear that. I heard some rumors Cryptsy was going to stake coins and possibly this is in effect now.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone from Cryptsy hence cannot help you directly. But I do believe if you keep asking about update to your ticket via chat they will eventually address this problem.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

If you like my work, donation bellow  Wink

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:57:02 AM

Major across the board buying in cryptos in general last week. If you're interested in the subject, I started a thread about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095434.msg11673276#msg11673276

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:04:35 PM

I never expected NOBL to get into this position but the sad part about digital currencies at this stage is that it does favor the low supply coins even ones that have nothing going for them besides easy manipulation, however as the industry grows I truly believe higher supply coins that have good use will benefit.

There were not many places in history where coins with higher supply (inflation) were considered better than coins with lower inflation. Most economists think inflation of 2-3% is preferred. From this point of view Noblecoin's money supply of 8% per year is way too high Wink

If you like high inflation please read something about current situation in Argentina.

Having said that I like some high PoS coins but Noblecoin was never meant to head in this direction.

deepends if us see POS rewards just as yearly interest or as part of initial coin rollout

in case of NOBLE its clear just yearly interest so 8% is fine

in case of example DMD Diamond its part of coin rollout and so the much higher POS rate of 50% is fine

when we enter the stage of POS as "just" yearly interest we are in 5% and later one even 1% POS rate

but for the next few years we still in coinrollout phase

to get the already rolled out 1.1 million DMD close to the desired amount of coins of max 4.3 million

if such a higher infaltion with POS as main coinrollout mechanism affect price development?

see urself

DMD Diamond 90 days
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/diamond/btc/90_days

NOBLE 90 days
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/noblecoin/btc/90_days

regarding noble is still hold like 12 million burned the rest for NOXT

in fact i am more interested what happens with NOXT because good things there will have for sure impact on NOBLE too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:37:58 PM

Let's take recent TX - 39a06b800323dae9cf4448404eb56a58645c91d9a7bb467eca561db896fe3ba1. It's shown as staking, 24,370 coins staked, 24,385 returned. But I've received 0 at Cryptsy. And this story is going on for a month already - https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/187017

Sorry to hear that. I heard some rumors Cryptsy was going to stake coins and possibly this is in effect now.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone from Cryptsy hence cannot help you directly. But I do believe if you keep asking about update to your ticket via chat they will eventually address this problem.

It's worth the time to get to know the main people at Cryptsy.  Most of the NOBL market seems to be there, and they are good at responding even in chat. 
Main issue is to know the difference between those who can help you (Admins) and those who can't do anything except pass along your questions (chat mods) where they will go into the dark recesses of someone's inbox and probably get buried. 

I believe Admins have a blue name and some kind of special symbol next to their name,  chat mods have no symbol just a blue name. 

BTW  there is some nice support on NOBL right now over there,  it's been building decently for a while but seems overshadowed by the crazy pumps in almost every medium-to-large market altcoin the past 3 weeks.  Those are starting to peter out now, so maybe it's a good time.
mkrypt

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:22:40 AM

It's worth the time to get to know the main people at Cryptsy.  Most of the NOBL market seems to be there, and they are good at responding even in chat. 
Main issue is to know the difference between those who can help you (Admins) and those who can't do anything except pass along your questions (chat mods) where they will go into the dark recesses of someone's inbox and probably get buried. 

I believe Admins have a blue name and some kind of special symbol next to their name,  chat mods have no symbol just a blue name. 

BTW  there is some nice support on NOBL right now over there,  it's been building decently for a while but seems overshadowed by the crazy pumps in almost every medium-to-large market altcoin the past 3 weeks.  Those are starting to peter out now, so maybe it's a good time.

Then the management and the system design is bad if someone has to turn to key people in order to solve simple problem bypassing tech support. It's all about trust - to give own money to some company to take care of it. 4 days ago I got another message from support team that they are working to fix my issue ASAP. Since then my negative balance continues increasing - at least they could stop it
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:02:48 PM

How many Noble do you need nowadays for Minting? I have Network Weight of 2 with 5.5 million coins in wallet. Is there something wrong?
Since over one month no Stake... where should there be the interest of 8% a year?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:42:52 PM

How many Noble do you need nowadays for Minting? I have Network Weight of 2 with 5.5 million coins in wallet. Is there something wrong?
Since over one month no Stake... where should there be the interest of 8% a year?

it's a POS-II crap, send all your coins to yourself, it'll start to grow as crazy

There is a bug that at a certain point your coins loss weight so you need to resend you coins back to yourself and they will stake and then some will start to get too old and that bug will not let their stake be added to your weight.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:42:47 AM

it's a POS-II crap, send all your coins to yourself, it'll start to grow as crazy

There is a bug that at a certain point your coins loss weight so you need to resend you coins back to yourself and they will stake and then some will start to get too old and that bug will not let their stake be added to your weight.

it's not a bug, read here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg11412778#msg11412778

is it really working right? i've no interest in sending/recv for staking, ain't got time for that. i did that once some weeks ago, (just (some weeks) after the swap) and after some weeks i finally got my first stake, (couple of days ago) and now it says some weeks to the next big event, lol ... you're right i don't have a huge pile but over 1/4 m, wtf

... on the other hand, if it is doing what it is supposed to, low inflation is a good thing    Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:53:16 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 08:05:44 AM by HR

is it really working right? i've no interest in sending/recv for staking, ain't got time for that. i did that once some weeks ago, (just (some weeks) after the swap) and after some weeks i finally got my first stake, (couple of days ago) and now it says some weeks to the next big event, lol ... you're right i don't have a huge pile but over 1/4 m, wtf

... on the other hand, if it is doing what it is supposed to, low inflation is a good thing    Wink

I've got several wallets (experimenting with different transaction sizes, etc.), all of them doing exactly what they're supposed to do, minting and generating "interest" at around an 8.32% effective annual rate when compounding is accounted for.

Long story short: the more you have your wallet online and minting, the better the results - this was done intentionally in order to incentive network security.

Here is some specific information on how it works.

Magi's PoS-II?

Magi takes the following form for coin age:
Code:
[Coin-age] = [amount of coins] x M(coins, days)
where M(coins, days) is a function of the amount of coins, and the days under stake. [Coin-age] is also the so called stake weight. The best description of M is shown below:

It's rather empirical to determine the best value of stake days. I am rather taking time to sit down and figure, with a basic rule in mind, to limit it within a week. Let's see how it solves the PoS issues:

1) one holding more than 3000 XMG does not result any good in the stake weight; for staking over 25,000 XMG is like staking with nothing;
2) the maximum offline stake time is four days, beyond which staking weight starts to drop; it's unlikely to accumulate infinite staking time.

A side advantage of the PoS-II is that significant amount of offline time is not allowed. There is no advantage of gaining coin age for offline more than 4 days. For any online stake holders, the block time will be refreshed upon finding blocks. The stake weight (coin-age) nearly increases proportional to the amount of coins when coins in one transaction are between 100 and 1000 XMG.

We need to get this "converted" into NOBL. ;-)

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:21:09 AM

this POS wallet is totally a crap..i sent all my coins to a new address(myself) at 01/June due to minting issue but it seems doesn`t work at all..after more than 25 days and now when i try to mint..it says" Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" ? what the frak!
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:16:19 PM

... on the other hand, if it is doing what it is supposed to, low inflation is a good thing    Wink

thx unklo for the hint... yesterday i did send the coins to exchange and back, and i sent the coins to my local wallet, too. Now minting is working again, i have good weight again (not 1 or 2) and got first minting reward. So all looks fine again.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:30:15 PM

Try to keep your wallet open for longer. It doesn't work like traditional pos coins where you open the wallet once every day for 5 min until it stakes.
doremi

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:34:11 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 03:01:00 PM by doremi

this POS wallet is totally a crap..i sent all my coins to a new address(myself) at 01/June due to minting issue but it seems doesn`t work at all..after more than 25 days and now when i try to mint..it says" Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" ? what the frak!

was the wallet open these 25 days ?
look at the graphs above.
with enough amount of coins you can easily reach a lowest staking level in 25 days,
in reality it stops staking at all, right as you said - no mature coins.

wallet was opened several times among these 25 days and everytime it shows the same informations about no mature coins,and today when i opend and unlocked my wallet and see the same issue still around and it piss me off...as far as i know ..all our coins are supposed recorded in blockchain and by that mean after i removed it for 25 days,my coinage are supposed 25 days old and since minimum coinage that can be mint is 2 hours,that is really ridiculous after 25 days it still "unmature",if this coin need to open wallet  7/24 just for minting..then yes..this coin or wallet is really sucks!
eagleflies

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:47:19 AM

with enough amount of coins you can easily reach a lowest staking level in 25 days,

wallet was opened several times among these 25 days and everytime it shows the same informations about no mature coins,and today when i opend and unlocked my wallet and see the same issue still around and it piss me off...as far as i know ..all our coins are supposed recorded in blockchain and by that mean after i removed it for 25 days,my coinage are supposed 25 days old and since minimum coinage that can be mint is 2 hours,that is really ridiculous after 25 days it still "unmature",if this coin need to open wallet  7/24 just for minting..then yes..this coin or wallet is really sucks!

Are you sure wallet was unlocked? Usually "unmature" means it is still locked so minting cannot happen.

If it was unlocked could you try the following:
1. generate new receiving address in your wallet (or get address from an exchange)
2. send there money (in case you sent money to an exchange you need to send it back to your wallet)
3. after 2 hours you should see wallet is minting

If you have more than 2 000 000 coins send them in several batches between 500 000 and 2 000 000 in size. This will increase competitiveness of your wallet.
doremi

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:05:08 AM

Are you sure wallet was unlocked? Usually "unmature" means it is still locked so minting cannot happen.

1. generate new receiving address in your wallet (or get address from an exchange)
2. send there money (in case you sent money to an exchange you need to send it back to your wallet)

If you have more than 2 000 000 coins send them in several batches between 500 000 and 2 000 000 in size. This will increase competitiveness of your wallet.

that is very different between the information of "not minting besause wallet is locked" and "not minting because you don`t have mature coins"..i'm not a newbie in POS coin and in fact i'm a fan of POS coin,i'm pretty sure this wallet is something wrong with it for i have been tested on it for far more than 2 hours and today when i checked it again couple minutes ago..you guess what-------->"Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" .
eagleflies

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:48:34 AM

that is very different between the information of "not minting besause wallet is locked" and "not minting because you don`t have mature coins"..i'm not a newbie in POS coin and in fact i'm a fan of POS coin,i'm pretty sure this wallet is something wrong with it for i have been tested on it for far more than 2 hours and today when i checked it again couple minutes ago..you guess what-------->"Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" .

Well, it was advertised from the very beginning when we considered going PoS II route that PoS II has several unique features. One of them is providing incentive for big holders to split their transactions into smaller chunks. I do believe this makes sense since if someone holds 50% of coins in one transaction this would seriously lower whole network security. So providing such incentive for big holders works for everyone benefit.

I do not know how many coins you hold so just speculating - if you hold 10 millions (in one transaction) or more and start your wallet every 1-2 months it is quite possible you will not be able to mint. Solution to this would be to split your holdings into several chunks between 0,5 - 2 million in size each.
doremi

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:30:03 AM

Well, it was advertised from the very beginning when we considered going PoS II route that PoS II has several unique features. One of them is providing incentive for big holders to split their transactions into smaller chunks. I do believe this makes sense since if someone holds 50% of coins in one transaction this would seriously lower whole network security. So providing such incentive for big holders works for everyone benefit.

I do not know how many coins you hold so just speculating - if you hold 10 millions (in one transaction) or more and start your wallet every 1-2 months it is quite possible you will not be able to mint. Solution to this would be to split your holdings into several chunks between 0,5 - 2 million in size each.

5.6 millions if you would like to know that the volume i'm talking about...the fuuny thing is..i did have an unacceptable for about 618 minting coins next day after removed(to new address myself),but the weird part is how come there was an unaccptable POS if i do not have mature coins? ,and i already told that(in previous post) my wallet has been unlocked several times to test for minting among these 26 days,so,can you explain to me why i still getting the information of "Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" ?
eagleflies

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:11:07 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 04:41:16 PM by eagleflies

wallet was opened several times among these 25 days and everytime it shows the same informations about no mature coins,and today when i opend and unlocked my wallet and see the same issue still around and it piss me off...as far as i know ..all our coins are supposed recorded in blockchain and by that mean after i removed it for 25 days,my coinage are supposed 25 days old and since minimum coinage that can be mint is 2 hours,that is really ridiculous after 25 days it still "unmature",if this coin need to open wallet  7/24 just for minting..then yes..this coin or wallet is really sucks!

5.6 millions if you would like to know that the volume i'm talking about...the fuuny thing is..i did have an unacceptable for about 618 minting coins next day after removed(to new address myself),but the weird part is how come there was an unaccptable POS if i do not have mature coins? ,and i already told that(in previous post) my wallet has been unlocked several times to test for minting among these 26 days,so,can you explain to me why i still getting the information of "Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" ?

Not sure why it keeps saying "Not minting because you don`t have mature coins" if wallet is unlocked.

Could you try sending your money to new address in your wallet using at least 3 transactions (e.g. split them as 2/2/1.6 million)?
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

Screenshots ranging from Coin Control list view to error messages would be a big help.

Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: