Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554366 times)
ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:07:25 PM

I'm not the first to speak about it, but nothing happens, then yes I do a little provocation hoping that it makes things move

I follow this thread and have seen most of the posts since launch. didn't seen anyone mention that the OP not being updated (and not being answered accordingly).
again, if it bothers you, you can ask the dev to update it, or bring it up here on this thread for discussion. but when you depreciate the devs while doing this, it harms all of us, your 10k KDC included.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:11:01 PM

sorry guys... the last few pages of comments is not very good for this community man.... we need to grow... not scare people off... better behave yourselves... bloody hell Embarrassed
Mivexil

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:13:49 PM

Why is it that whenever somebody comes here and tries to talk with sense, everybody is covering their ears and yelling "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT'S ALL FUD WE'RE GOING TO $1"?

The coin is far lower than people expected it to be, there are far less updates than promised, and when anybody points that out, you guys are trying to simply shut them up instead of counterargumenting. That is what kills the coin.
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:27:31 PM

Why is it that whenever somebody comes here and tries to talk with sense, everybody is covering their ears and yelling "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT'S ALL FUD WE'RE GOING TO $1"?

The coin is far lower than people expected it to be, there are far less updates than promised, and when anybody points that out, you guys are trying to simply shut them up instead of counterargumenting. That is what kills the coin.

I think we need to handle these posts as cases in customers service. right, some of them are trolls with the soul purpose of lowering KDC value (for whatever reason, cheap coins, other competition, etc). others are genuinely concern about what is being done and what is not, and can't carry themselves with a positive attitude.

each of those, haters or desperate, can harm KDC if their complaints are not handled or answered.
try not to drag yourself to a level where they get what they deserve (I know it's hard, I've been trapped and argued with them as well), instead, give them the professional answer they need. and if you don't have one, try and raise someone who has the answer, or send them to him by PM.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:32:15 PM

Do you think that there are less updates? Every day DEV is active. What do you expect that they work 24 hours a day on this coin? If you expect this then we need to pay for their hours. Nobody is working for free...i believe it is on all thread, that people complain. At least at every thread that i went. The fact is ALL altcoins are lower. KDC is not doing bad job here, it is just a global issue. Look at USDe, CON, SMC, KARM, RDD, VTC, LOT,EAC, GDC, FST, ZET, ALF, 42, ....

Tell me ONE coin that move upwards in the last 2 weeks...ok, you will find one DOGE ofcourse, but give me 10 coins that move higher out of the 100 coins listed on coinmarketcap.
Jes159

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:33:23 PM

Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

McNulty

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:37:19 PM

Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

website and reddit page is outdated too, no mention of Kimotos Gravity for example
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:38:42 PM

We still have HUGE buy support on coinedup:

0.00005501   12.   0.00066012
0.000055   60691.66321444   3.33804148
0.00005101   9919.03185883   0.50596982
0.000051   68524.88972438   3.49476938
0.00005   495.39672971   0.02476984
0.000045   100000.   4.5

Also i notice we mine 110K coins per day, and not a lot of selling is happening on coinedup or coinmarket.io. They could have sold all their coins at 0.000055 if they want it, but nobody is selling. So this prove already that there is a turnaround, also more and more people are talking about KDC on twitter.

Another positive point:

The great launch of http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

I believe all of this is a reason to continue mining at KDC or to buy coins.

McNulty

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:43:50 PM

7 BTC at a decent price is a huge support for you  Huh
I wonder if I should laugh or cry
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

Hey everyone,

Why don't you add, something like phones, televisions, etc, of course that means that you also need to make a deal with a local vendor that allow shipping and most likely he want to get paid in dollars and not in KDC coins, ...

Why not create a options so that users can put articles on your site so that other people can buy it, something more like Amazon?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:48:11 PM

7 BTC at a decent price is a huge support for you  Huh
I wonder if I should laugh or cry

Check coinedup, can you give me ONE coin (that is not yet listed on cryptsy) with this amount of buy support? We are not talking about cryptsy here, we are talking about coinedup, so give me one coin with this amount of buy support.
Sparkzor

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

Hey everyone,

Why don't you add, something like phones, televisions, etc, of course that means that you also need to make a deal with a local vendor that allow shipping and most likely he want to get paid in dollars and not in KDC coins, ...

Why not create a options so that users can put articles on your site so that other people can buy it, something more like Amazon?

Then they must fix KDC->BTC->BitPay or KDC->USD, that's the issue... Though it's possible!
KlonPay would be the ideal thing to make!
Jes159

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:52:33 PM

Hey everyone,

Heh, all in good time. We won't be offering physical products just yet, but definitely something we would look at in the future.

With regards to others selling like on Amazon - a little beyond our scope at the moment. Those sorts of features will be great to have, but we have to get the basics right first Smiley.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:56:26 PM

Hey everyone,

Then they must fix KDC->BTC->BitPay or KDC->USD, that's the issue... Though it's possible!
KlonPay would be the ideal thing to make!

Honestly, i believe that should be DEV main focus, create a website that allow us to trade. Think of what will happen. Some person stop with mining he want to see his mining software (what in fact already happens on ebay, etc) because electricity is too expensive, and he prefer trading altcoin then mining it, so he want to sell it, but he want to sell it for KDC and not for $.

Another person bought a book or a DVD, he already saw it, was not great, but he want to sell it for a few KDCs.

Another person has a B&B and he want to offer a weekend to someone. So he put it on the website and ask a few KDCs for it.

There are so many options. I totally understand that this will ask a lot of time, but at one point you will have this website, and other coin owners also want this type of website, so DEV can start selling it....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:58:03 PM

Hey everyone,

Heh, all in good time. We won't be offering physical products just yet, but definitely something we would look at in the future.

With regards to others selling like on Amazon - a little beyond our scope at the moment. Those sorts of features will be great to have, but we have to get the basics right first Smiley.

WORK HARDER!!!!! Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:17:40 PM

I don't know how it works with those gaming site... but those that mean that people buy a key that they can use for online gaming? And if this is the cause then you also had to buy it before you can sell this key? So infact you made a website that give you KDC in return of your own $? If that is true, then it is certainly a sign that DEV believe that this coin is way too cheap, and it prove that they believe in a increasing KDC value.
Jes159

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:45:49 PM

I don't know how it works with those gaming site... but those that mean that people buy a key that they can use for online gaming? And if this is the cause then you also had to buy it before you can sell this key? So infact you made a website that give you KDC in return of your own $? If that is true, then it is certainly a sign that DEV believe that this coin is way too cheap, and it prove that they believe in a increasing KDC value.

We're basically selling CD keys that you can use to activate games on uPlay, Steam and Origin.

I wanted to make the game prices competitive to encourage the adoption of KDC, so yeah, I have bought quite a few codes in order to sell them to you guys at good prices. I'm not making any profit on them, it's all for the love of KDC.

Also worth noting that I'm sourcing these codes from reputable suppliers, no dodgy ebay sales. Also, no Humble Bundle codes as I don't believe in using charity codes for selling.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:12:12 PM

Hey everyone,

website and reddit page is outdated too, no mention of Kimotos Gravity for example

Yeah you dont need a NEW website, just take 5 minutes and update the existing site....PLEASE.
 If I were you, I would add the logo to the site as well.
tminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

don't scare away peoples when asking about updates.only 3 or 4 persons posting actively now. this is not good thing for the community

an update : doge become another scrypt altcoin to go above 2000 difficuly after LTC

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
Mivexil

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

Do you think that there are less updates? Every day DEV is active. What do you expect that they work 24 hours a day on this coin? If you expect this then we need to pay for their hours. Nobody is working for free...i believe it is on all thread, that people complain. At least at every thread that i went. The fact is ALL altcoins are lower. KDC is not doing bad job here, it is just a global issue. Look at USDe, CON, SMC, KARM, RDD, VTC, LOT,EAC, GDC, FST, ZET, ALF, 42, ....

Tell me ONE coin that move upwards in the last 2 weeks...ok, you will find one DOGE ofcourse, but give me 10 coins that move higher out of the 100 coins listed on coinmarketcap.

Well, I believe they're holding some amount of their own coin, so yeah, it's in their best interest if it goes up.

And sure, it doesn't go up, as expected. The fact that all coins are going down doesn't change the fact that so does KDC. And the overall feeling an outside person gets from this thread is "a dying coin and a bunch of delusional people that can't face the facts". If you just said "yeah, it's low now, it might or might not go up, but the developers have put a lot of effort into this so far, so it looks somewhat promising", that would be okay. But no, everybody's yelling FUD and $1 and covering their ears.

And to be honest, there are huge development delays compared to the original roadmap. If it wasn't for the devs' promises of completing everything by the end of January, maybe less people would turn up disappointed.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: