Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264857 times)
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:02:02 PM

Why would BTC-E accept DGC rather than Freicoin and Devcoin (the coins they do not have that have the highest market cap)? http://coinmarketcap.com/

====> "Introduction of digital coin " 2009 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkXclJr1Z4U

_$DGC_looking way undervalued imo watch me mine/buy and hold + nice video ...thanks

That video is not for digital coin the crypto-currency...

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:15:57 PM

If you were to add DGC It would have been greatly appreciated!

matreciman

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:31:46 AM

after hours i get an email with ip-adresses.
no single word.
only ip-adresses.

i still cant log in with my email.
dont know for what they send me ip-adresses. i only want log in my account.

Support has drove me to drinking. Five replies now and none of them have answered any of my questions, or even make much sense! Last reply simply says "At the weekend the bank does not work!" My reoccurring question is, will my money be returned to me or will it be deposited into my btc-e account? I have been asking this question since the 24th so what does the bank being closed have to do with my question? I like trading on btc-e but if I ever have to deal with support again I doubt my money will stay there.
Takeshi_Kovacs

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:12:29 AM

I recently sent 2k USD via wire transfer and noticed after I had already sent that your FAQ says you do not accept wire transfer from US bank accounts?? Why is this not stated on the actual deposit screen? What is going to happen to my money since it was already sent??

My friend here really needs a response on this. It is very unclear indeed on the site that you do not accept U.S. wire transfers, some sections like the Deposit USD area of the Finances page imply that you can. Then on other FAQ pages it says that U.S. transfers are not accepted.

Right now his money is in limbo, floating off in some Czech bank, and he's getting a little concerned.

Can someone please respond to this, or could someone who speaks Russian perhaps translate the key idea of what's going on? He would ultimately just really like his money to be sent back to the bank and account that originated the transfer at this point.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Why do you post on forum? There is a tech support on btc-e, button Support in Contacts: http://hdbtce.kayako.com/

We are posting here also because I have exhausted all other resources on trying to get help with this issue. For whatever reason the support ticket system has been ZERO help.

---Me : "I recently sent 2k USD via wire transfer and noticed after I had already sent that your FAQ says you do not accept wire transfer from US bank accounts?? Why is this not stated on the actual deposit screen? What is going to happen to my money since it was already sent??"

---Support: "Hello

!!!Wire Transfer from the U.S. is forbidden!!!!

fee - 1%
You'll be sent from the company or from an individual?
If you'll send a bank transfer from an individual, is necessary that you sent us a scan of your passport."

---Me: "Copy of my ID...is there anything else you need?" (Scan of my gov ID was attached with this message)

Then follow instructions.

details

Beneficiary: Mayzus Financial Services Ltd
Beneficiary Address: 869 High Road, London N12 8QA, UK
Beneficiary Bank: Ceska sporitelna a.s.
Beneficiary Bank Address: Olbrachtova 1929/62, Prague 4, 14000, Czech Republic
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: GIBACZPX
IBAN USD: CZ09 0800 0000 0000 0368 1892
IBAN EUR CZ80 0800 0000 0000 0368 1972
Details of Payment: FFC ACC.9311.23015, TRANSFER TO OWN ACC ID 111458"

---Me: "I already sent the money on 06/24.2013 it was $1,955 USD. I just need to know if my money will be returned to me or will it be deposited into my BTC-e account? I really need my money back! Right now is the perfect time to invest in BTC and I need to do so! Please just inform me of what is going to happen with my money! Here are the transaction details:

Description:WIRE TYPE:INTL OUT DATE:130624 TIME:1604 ET...etc

Я yжe oтпpaвил дeньги нa 06/24.2013 oнa cocтaвлялa $ 1955 USD. Mнe пpocтo нyжнo знaть, ecли мoи дeньги бyдyт вoзвpaщeны мнe или этo бyдeт зaчиcлeны нa мoй BTC-E зaпиcь? Я дeйcтвитeльнo нyжны мoи дeньги oбpaтнo! Ceйчac caмoe идeaльнoe вpeмя для инвecтиций в БTД, и мнe нyжнo этo дeлaть! Пoжaлyйcтa, пpocтo cooбщитe мнe o тoм, чтo бyдeт c мoими дeньгaми! Boт пoдpoбнocти cдeлки:

YA uzhe otpravilden'gi na 06/24.2013 ona sostavlyala $ 1955 USD. Mne prosto nuzhno znat', yesli moi den'gi budut vozvrashcheny mne ili eto budet zachisleny na moy BTC -E zapis'? YA deystvitel'no nuzhny moi den'gi obratno! Seychas samoye ideal'noye vremya dlya investitsiy v BTD , i mne nuzhno eto delat'! Pozhaluysta, prosto soobshchite mne o tom, chto budet s moimi den'gami ! Vot podrobnosti sdelki"

The last part is my attempt to break the language barrier with google translate. Any other ideas besides the obvious which has already been done?

Probably, you just need to chill for a few weeks.

If the money for a SWIFT transfer is not correctly allocated to the recipient bank account, the transaction will time out and the money will bounce back. I do not know how soon this will be in your case, you could ask the bank which sent the money how long this will take. It all depends on the type of connection that the sending and receiving banks have to the SWIFT network. At a guess I would say between 4 and 8 weeks. I would expect that you will lose the admin fees unless you can show to the bank that it was their fault which seems unlikely.

I expect that there is nothing that BTC-E can do about it.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:48:05 AM

FUCK BTC-E!

I am on day 10 of a simple, and not very,large (just under $1k) PayPal withdraw. And between 5 tickets and 10+ emails the best answer I have gotten is "PayPal add soon" and "sent to

it is 100% unacceptable for ANY even semi serious trading site to be as blatantly incompetent as BTCE has shown themselves to be.

Yeah, I know. You are Russian. But maybe since you serve a world wide community you should pay even a damn shred of attention to international customers.

Until I get a USD refund in my account, or the Paypal transfer goes through I am considering BTCE as scammers.

TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:54:15 AM

In connection with the network failure in one of the segments of the network data center possible disruptions to the exchange.

Could you maybe enlighten me as to why support, billing or any other part of BTCE (including 2 pm to you personally) have over 10 days not sent the payment you owe me, or returned the money to my account?
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:56:21 AM

I recently sent 2k USD via wire transfer and noticed after I had already sent that your FAQ says you do not accept wire transfer from US bank accounts?? Why is this not stated on the actual deposit screen? What is going to happen to my money since it was already sent??

My friend here really needs a response on this. It is very unclear indeed on the site that you do not accept U.S. wire transfers, some sections like the Deposit USD area of the Finances page imply that you can. Then on other FAQ pages it says that U.S. transfers are not accepted.

Right now his money is in limbo, floating off in some Czech bank, and he's getting a little concerned.

Can someone please respond to this, or could someone who speaks Russian perhaps translate the key idea of what's going on? He would ultimately just really like his money to be sent back to the bank and account that originated the transfer at this point.

Why do you post on forum? There is a tech support on btc-e, button Support in Contacts: http://hdbtce.kayako.com/

We are posting here also because I have exhausted all other resources on trying to get help with this issue. For whatever reason the support ticket system has been ZERO help.

---Me : "I recently sent 2k USD via wire transfer and noticed after I had already sent that your FAQ says you do not accept wire transfer from US bank accounts?? Why is this not stated on the actual deposit screen? What is going to happen to my money since it was already sent??"

fee - 1%
If you'll send a bank transfer from an individual, is necessary that you sent us a scan of your passport."

---Me: "Copy of my ID...is there anything else you need?" (Scan of my gov ID was attached with this message)

details

---Me: "I already sent the money on 06/24.2013 it was $1,955 USD. I just need to know if my money will be returned to me or will it be deposited into my BTC-e account? I really need my money back! Right now is the perfect time to invest in BTC and I need to do so! Please just inform me of what is going to happen with my money! Here are the transaction details:

Я yжe oтпpaвил дeньги нa 06/24.2013 oнa cocтaвлялa $ 1955 USD. Mнe пpocтo нyжнo знaть, ecли мoи дeньги бyдyт вoзвpaщeны мнe или этo бyдeт зaчиcлeны нa мoй BTC-E зaпиcь? Я дeйcтвитeльнo нyжны мoи дeньги oбpaтнo! Ceйчac caмoe идeaльнoe вpeмя для инвecтиций в БTД, и мнe нyжнo этo дeлaть! Пoжaлyйcтa, пpocтo cooбщитe мнe o тoм, чтo бyдeт c мoими дeньгaми! Boт пoдpoбнocти cдeлки:

YA uzhe otpravilden'gi na 06/24.2013 ona sostavlyala $ 1955 USD. Mne prosto nuzhno znat', yesli moi den'gi budut vozvrashcheny mne ili eto budet zachisleny na moy BTC -E zapis'? YA deystvitel'no nuzhny moi den'gi obratno! Seychas samoye ideal'noye vremya dlya investitsiy v BTD , i mne nuzhno eto delat'! Pozhaluysta, prosto soobshchite mne o tom, chto budet s moimi den'gami ! Vot podrobnosti sdelki"

The last part is my attempt to break the language barrier with google translate. Any other ideas besides the obvious which has already been done?

If the money for a SWIFT transfer is not correctly allocated to the recipient bank account, the transaction will time out and the money will bounce back. I do not know how soon this will be in your case, you could ask the bank which sent the money how long this will take. It all depends on the type of connection that the sending and receiving banks have to the SWIFT network. At a guess I would say between 4 and 8 weeks. I would expect that you will lose the admin fees unless you can show to the bank that it was their fault which seems unlikely.

Considering the amount of people that (including me) have money in "limbo" for over a week, I would have to say that until proven otherwise BTCE is insolvent and should be treated with EXTREME caution.
captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:39:35 AM

no single word.
only ip-adresses.

Support has drove me to drinking. Five replies now and none of them have answered any of my questions, or even make much sense! Last reply simply says "At the weekend the bank does not work!" My reoccurring question is, will my money be returned to me or will it be deposited into my btc-e account? I have been asking this question since the 24th so what does the bank being closed have to do with my question? I like trading on btc-e but if I ever have to deal with support again I doubt my money will stay there.

now they send me a link to get a new password.
O M G

i dont need ip-adresses, i dont need a new password, i just wanna log in.
i tried with new passowrd, but it says till "invalid email" at login.
they just send me the link to set a new password.
Not a single word.
are there human beeings behind or is that a program?
matreciman

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:03:56 AM

no single word.
only ip-adresses.

now they send me a link to get a new password.
O M G

i dont need ip-adresses, i dont need a new password, i just wanna log in.
i tried with new passowrd, but it says till "invalid email" at login.
they just send me the link to set a new password.
Not a single word.
are there human beeings behind or is that a program?

I wonder the same thing...their responses seem to not even relate to the question being asked.
sevenseals

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:30:33 PM

I can't withdraw my NovaCoins. Everytime i push the "withdrawal" button it happens nothing but a circle in the middle of the screen.

Can anybody help me?
TECHICENINE

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 04:49:34 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 05:01:58 PM by TECHICENINE

fee - 1%

details

Considering the amount of people that (including me) have money in "limbo" for over a week, I would have to say that until proven otherwise BTCE is insolvent and should be treated with EXTREME caution.

read updates to the-#reboot testnet#-looking better pump and dump chinese funny $$$ ahead ..thanks
captainfuture

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:07:39 PM

i swear, if i ever can log into btc-e and if i have coins still there, i move them away and never ever will use btc-e again.

all my coins from minning the last 2 month were there. and now i cant access and have to pay bill for 2 month mining electricity.

support is just kidding me.
i think the answers are autogenerated and no human beeing ever will read the tickets.
TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 05:19:53 PM

i swear, if i ever can log into btc-e and if i have coins still there, i move them away and never ever will use btc-e again.

all my coins from minning the last 2 month were there. and now i cant access and have to pay bill for 2 month mining electricity.

i think the answers are autogenerated and no human beeing ever will read the tickets.

====> "game token" exchange "fried" ====>

wife says: we are not going on vacation?...scrrr...~ you did WHAT !!!! Huh
sevenseals

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:43:51 PM

but many people use that exchange. do they all get their many not back? hm
bengx

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:46:20 PM

I lost access to my authenticator and have opened a support ticket. It's been 24 hours but there's no response. How long does it usually take for them to reply?
captainfuture

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:46:49 PM

i dont know if the coins are there or gone.

i dont have access anymore...
sevenseals

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:47:22 PM

I lost access to my authenticator and have opened a support ticket. It's been 24 hours but there's no response. How long does it usually take for them to reply?

loooooooong time

and then you speak with a machine
sevenseals

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:53:12 PM

My question: I cannot withdraw any Novacoin from my account.

Answer: Check you withdrawal

Lol
TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 05:55:39 PM

maybe 6 to 8 weeks on average via/\U.S. mail imo you must call the "game token"\/lawyer and axe him..thanks
captainfuture

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:28:29 PM

My question: I cannot withdraw any Novacoin from my account.

Answer: Check you withdrawal

Lol

My question: i can change my password but i still cant login

Answer: Change your password
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: