Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264858 times)
johncclarke

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:26:25 AM

Yes, I'm also having problems. I made a USD deposit via wire transfer on 14 November and the money still isn't in my account. I contacted "Mayzus Financial Services" and they responded on 22 November with:

Dear Sir,
please, get in touch with your beneficiary. We do not have any unallocated payments on our side.

Kind regards,

Customer support team
Mayzus Financial Services Ltd

As far as I can gather from that response, they processed my payment and it's now with btc-e to deposit my account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cartof

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:08:50 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 03:08:01 PM by cartof

Yes, I'm also having problems. I made a USD deposit via wire transfer on 14 November and the money still isn't in my account. I contacted "Mayzus Financial Services" and they responded on 22 November with:

Dear Sir,
please, get in touch with your beneficiary. We do not have any unallocated payments on our side.

Kind regards,

Customer support team

As far as I can gather from that response, they processed my payment and it's now with btc-e to deposit my account.

Could you tell me please where is contact email of Mayzus?

I made a wire transfer in 11 November, but until this time the money has not arrived in my account. I sent them a copy of SWIFT transfer but I dont receive any response for days. I do not know what to do Embarrassed

My ticket is #ZHX-543-69585
zamolxes

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:47:06 PM

you all are being attracted by them because they have more currency pairs to trade that most sites. Most honest in europe seems to be bitstamp. but there might be a reason why you would like btc-e, because they have the cheapest bitcoin on whole web.
johncclarke

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:58:07 PM

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

Customer support team

I made a wire transfer in 11 November, but until this time the money has not arrived in my account. I sent them a copy of SWIFT transfer but I dont receive any response for days. I do not know what to do Embarrassed

Just Google "Mayzus Financial Services" and you'll find their web page. Go to "Contact" top right on the page and fill in the form.  Make sure to include the following:

The name of the Sender:
Sender's bank:
The date of the deposit:
The amount and the currency of the deposit:
The beneficiary bank, details and reference to the payment:
cartof

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:11:24 PM

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

Customer support team

Just Google "Mayzus Financial Services" and you'll find their web page. Go to "Contact" top right on the page and fill in the form.  Make sure to include the following:

The name of the Sender:
Sender's bank:
The date of the deposit:
The amount and the currency of the deposit:
The beneficiary bank, details and reference to the payment:

Thank you for your informations
Cefalu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:16:22 PM

you all are being attracted by them because they have more currency pairs to trade that most sites. Most honest in europe seems to be bitstamp. but there might be a reason why you would like btc-e, because they have the cheapest bitcoin on whole web.

There is much truth to this.
We are all at the point where we need to be lowering their trustworthiness.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012

do the right thing, mark them as 'untrustworthy', they have taken your money.
Cefalu

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:25:02 PM

and another thing- if they contact you HERE, on the forum, and ask for your ticket number, consider NOT GIVING IT -
They will be able to just take care of a few unhappy souls, here and there,
and those few may report that their troubles with BTC-e are over etc.
allowing BTC-e to appear somewhat responsible.

Recommend keeping your details between yourself and BTC-e support and working together here to
lower their odds of receiving new money. 
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:27:50 PM

God I hate scammers.

Not very smart of BTC-e to piss off a lot of potentially wealthy people.
cartof

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:28:45 PM

This is the answer that I received from Mayzus :

"Dear Sir,

1. Tracking and Tracing Payments. The process is simplified for MoneyPolo customers by opening an account with us (https://secure.moneypolo.com/new_registration). Once your account has been fully activated and verified, your funds will be credited to your account with us in the first instance and then forwarded. Transaction details are available online or through the customer support system.

2. If you made a third party payment and either you or your bank did not include the crediting reference and you are a customer of MoneyPolo payment tracing is provided via the missing payment request.

If you are not a customer and wish to amend, locate or trace your original instruction from your bank to our payment service accounts, this can be done in one of the following methods:

a) you will need to contact your Bank and request them to correct the payment data by contacting your bank. They are obligated to make this correction and there is no time limit post transaction to make such a request to your bank no matter how long ago you sent your payment. Banks are able to update the payment information and send this to the Receiving Bank for the final Beneficiary of the payment transfer so long as the transfers was not returned to the Sender.

b) you can contact the final Beneficiary of the transfer (the merchant) with a request to locate the transfer. They will require the payment confirmation or receipt commonly referred to as a MT103 or Swift Confirmation from your bank in order for them to initiate this trace procedure.

3. Transactions can only be traced by MoneyPolo upon the receipt of an official request from a MoneyPolo customer with a verified and active accounts.

Customer support team

Tel: +44 (0) 208 956 2251
Registered address is 869 High Road, London, N12 8QA, UK
"
Cefalu

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:36:13 PM

yes cartof,
pay for a trace, it will cost you some 15 euros or so.
At least you will see that BTC-e has received it, is sitting on it, and answers such requests, if at all, with a response such as the one you posted.

Figure out how much coin you would likely have had
had BTC-e acted responsibly and lower their trust accordingly.

Also, more activity, SWIFT trace-wise, may alert DeutcheBank to the fact that their account holder is
not acting properly. Who knows what can happen, I understand the Germans have recognized BTc as
a legitimate form of currency. Perhaps some sort of push-back will develop. Can only hope.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:41:39 PM

BTC-E down?

tom101222

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:56:10 PM

BTC-E down?

Not for me, I wish
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:57:32 PM

Error 504 Ray ID: d4108b8d50e079d
Gateway time-out

for me

MT4 server also down

condemor

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:46:10 PM

What about use OKPAY to fund btc-e? I think that 2% fee worth the money considering all the troubles you are talking about. Or there is also troubles funding with OKPAY?
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:36:49 PM

What about use OKPAY to fund btc-e? I think that 2% fee worth the money considering all the troubles you are talking about. Or there is also troubles funding with OKPAY?

I've used OKPAY 6 times to deposit and withdraw amounts over $1000 and I've experience no issues.
I use OKPAY as UK banks are rumoured to close accounts that interact with Bitcoin related exchanges so my transfers only come or go to OKPAY as I'm not prepared to risk my personal account being closed.
OKPAY also exchange your currency (not the cheapest but not the worst and currencyfair have also stopped dealing with Bitcoin related exchanges) I need to send £ to my account as the fees to exchange € $ on arrival are ridiculous!
The withdrawal from BTC-e to OKPAY usually takes about 3 hours and OKPAY tx to my UK bank is aprx 24 hours. My Bank also charge for the incoming cross border transfer! So with all the fees its not cheap, but still cheaper than the usual UK buying routes of Localbitcoins, Bitbargain and Bittyliciuos

I've experienced no issues whatsoever and will continue to use BTC-e and OKPAY all the time they are dealing with each other. OKPAY released a statement a few months saying they no longer dealt with Bitcoin related exchanges but so far that is not the case.

2 factor on BTC-e and OKPAY (Email style) is a must and i do not leave unwatched coins or cash in BTC-e or OKPAY, its an in / out operation.

Hope this helps.

Cefalu

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:27:38 AM

condemor, the problem is not funding BTC-e, they will get your money if you wire it to them.

The problems arise once BTC-e actually HAS your money-
 they do not acknowledge that they have received your deposit nor do they credit your account.

When you start an inquiry,
they act as if the problem is somewhere in transit,
some other bank and ask for the SWIFT record etc.

Then they tell you to pay an additional fee to the bank from which your transaction originated, known as a tracer,
so you can determine just where the transaction is held up.

BUT BTC-e HAS YOUR MONEY!

This is happening to a lot of people.
Do not send BTC-e any money!!
read these forums, there are a lot of people who cannot get their money credited to their accounts
once they have wired it to BTC-e. There is a reason BTC-e is so much less expensive, and that reason
is that they have a bunch of people's money for which they deliver nothing.

When you pay the higher price at gox ( historically not w/out problems ) or coinbase ( knocked for being 'pricey' ) you are paying
for TRUST. 

You are still relatively early in what is to come, with luck. So paying a premium for a modicum of trust ( and the difference is quickly wiped away at
the rate the altcoins' values are increasing ) is an insurance I WISH I HAD REALIZED.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:03:17 AM

BTC-e . com,

Please confirm that you use that particualr Gmail account.

If true, I would like to know why BTC-e is requesting personal info, for a hold, on a very small FTC withdrawal.

cartof

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:35:50 AM

This is the answer that I received from Mayzus :

"Dear Sir,

1. Tracking and Tracing Payments. The process is simplified for MoneyPolo customers by opening an account with us (https://secure.moneypolo.com/new_registration). Once your account has been fully activated and verified, your funds will be credited to your account with us in the first instance and then forwarded. Transaction details are available online or through the customer support system.

2. If you made a third party payment and either you or your bank did not include the crediting reference and you are a customer of MoneyPolo payment tracing is provided via the missing payment request.

If you are not a customer and wish to amend, locate or trace your original instruction from your bank to our payment service accounts, this can be done in one of the following methods:

a) you will need to contact your Bank and request them to correct the payment data by contacting your bank. They are obligated to make this correction and there is no time limit post transaction to make such a request to your bank no matter how long ago you sent your payment. Banks are able to update the payment information and send this to the Receiving Bank for the final Beneficiary of the payment transfer so long as the transfers was not returned to the Sender.

b) you can contact the final Beneficiary of the transfer (the merchant) with a request to locate the transfer. They will require the payment confirmation or receipt commonly referred to as a MT103 or Swift Confirmation from your bank in order for them to initiate this trace procedure.

3. Transactions can only be traced by MoneyPolo upon the receipt of an official request from a MoneyPolo customer with a verified and active accounts.

Customer support team

Tel: +44 (0) 208 956 2251
Registered address is 869 High Road, London, N12 8QA, UK
"

I made arrangements to open an account in Money Polo and I seek them my money.
    Anyway ,no response from people of BTC-e in the forum here or on Skype, or to support them. If not exist.
    It's incredible how we should we look for our money when this job was normal to solve them!
Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:36:34 AM

BTC-e is officially dead.  Look elsewhere for your exchange needs.

They are clearly either:
     A) Scammers OR
     B) Incompetent

Agreed!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:10:43 AM

BTC-e is officially dead.  Look elsewhere for your exchange needs.

They are clearly either:
     A) Scammers OR
     B) Incompetent

Agreed!

you must contact them on site as they are giving service on the site and many resovling there issues with them

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: