Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264858 times)
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:44:45 AM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:45:49 AM

This just in... http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s2f6j/dont_deposit_into_btce_withdrawals_arent_working/
EDIT: It seems withdrawals work for some people...

I'm also having trouble withdrawing from MetaTrader4... it's been 40h since I requested my withdrawal... and 8h ago requested another one...

https://twitter.com/btcecom

Email issues fixed #btce

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:49:30 AM

OK, My deposit was credited today. Only took 50 days and God knows how much lost in potential gains... But I'm just grateful to have my money back.
... Now how to get it back out.... Hmmm.

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:00:30 PM

Update bitcoin wallet. Hold deposit 30 min #btce

ginbank

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:05:10 PM

i was pretty scared with so many bad comments there
i sent a SEPA 5 days ago and i received it now, (no mail notifications, i just see it in the balance)

happy i had no problems over there...

wih you good luck to anyone with problems

Did you send EUR?
When you go to finances, then withdraw, do you have a money HOLD or can you withdraw funds?
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:12:16 PM

Update bitcoin wallet. Hold deposit 30 min #btce

if I open account and want to exchange bitcoins into perfect money how much time need for this and its need some documentions or no

tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:15:37 PM

OK, My deposit was credited today. Only took 50 days and God knows how much lost in potential gains... But I'm just grateful to have my money back.

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

You say the main problem are clients being negligent. What could BTC-E do to have less clients complaining and a better image and customer service?

When a client sends screenshot and documents you will be able to see which clients are being negligent. Instead of having a customer service that does not answer at all, BTC-E should have canned responses to send to each client depending on the situation. Make life easier to yourself and to your clients.

Customer service 101.

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:19:26 PM

You say the main problem are clients being negligent. What could BTC-E do to have less clients complaining and a better image and customer service?

When a client sends screenshot and documents you will be able to see which clients are being negligent. Instead of having a customer service that does not answer at all, BTC-E should have canned responses to send to each client depending on the situation. Make life easier to yourself and to your clients.

Customer service 101.

yes its very good question you must check your customer service what are they doing not replying and customers waiting for replies for many days but nothing happening

mellowyellow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:34:42 PM

I've checked with my bank and the reference was filled in correctly. (ticket UIB-381-70292)

But, for other people maybe you could consider returning those funds immediately when they come in without a reference, that's surely got to be cheaper than all the bad publicity it is generating. I like btc-e and want it to succeed but you need to employ more staff, and quickly.
Cefalu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:27:39 PM

I've checked with my bank and the reference was filled in correctly. (ticket UIB-381-70292)

But, for other people maybe you could consider returning those funds immediately when they come in without a reference, that's surely got to be cheaper than all the bad publicity it is generating. I like btc-e and want it to succeed but you need to employ more staff, and quickly.

yes, more obfuscation.

For all those who think BTC-e is perpetrating fraud with your account based on the similarity of your
situation and all that is mentioned in the forums,
I urge you to go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012

and enter the situation so we may get an idea of the scope of this.
BTC-e telling us it is our fault does not make sense, especially given the time spans between
non-helpful support messages.
findiggle

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:35:21 PM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

It's not a particularly recent phenomenon, is it? If the clients are in error, then please let each client know what information is missing or incomplete. I have a transfer that's been in limbo since 7 Nov. I have sent you all pieces of documentation required to locate the transfer. There are no meaningful responses to ticket #GBT-464-60851 as of today. There is no more documentation I could send you. There are simply no more pieces of information that might help you. You have everything you could possibly have.

Since your support is so unbelievably unresponsive, you leave us to imagine that you are using our money for your own purposes until the last moment. I envision you playing a sort of game whereby you make the client as desperate as possible, but not quite desperate enough to risk his stake through legal action. During this time, you could use the "missing" transferred money to make more money for yourselves. Then, having milked him for as much as you believe you can get, you release the funds. At this point the client is so relieved that the money is not gone forever, and so fevered to get it back out of BTC-e's system again, that he will not rock the boat for fear that it will again be "lost" on transfer out.

If this is not, in fact, what you are up to, and if you don't want current and potential, future clients assuming the worst of you, then please, please, please hire some people to track these transfers down. Blaming your clients is one of the worst ways to handle a situation like this, and your trust level will likely sink even further as a result.

- Findiggle.
EABEAB

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:25:40 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 04:31:01 AM by EABEAB

Not only the deposits being missing, but I myself do not like the way you place 30-Day holds on being able to withdraw, for those two reasons I only use Btc-e.com for monitoring:

Market Psychology Monitoring
Alt Coin Market Monitoring
MetaTrader4 Monitoring
Android API BTC-e Trader App Monitoring

But as long as deposits are being lost and 30-Day holds exist there, I will NEVER, allow me to repeat, NEVER deposit one USD Dollar with BTC-e, instead I chose Bitfinex.com for my $12,000 USD Deposit to enter the BitCoin market, I just don't have the time or money to be having my DEPOSITS LOST, and my WITHDRAWALS HELDED for no reason, remember the definition of the world EXCHANGE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_(organized_market)

Exchanges bring together brokers and dealers who buy and sell these objects. These various financial instruments can typically be sold either through the exchange, typically with the benefit of a clearinghouse to cover defaults, or over-the-counter (OTC), where there is typically less protection against counter-party risk from clearinghouses,[1] although OTC clearinghouses have become more common over the years, with regulators placing pressure on the OTC markets to clear and display trades openly

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exchange

Full Definition of EXCHANGE
transitive verb
a :  to part with, give, or transfer in consideration of something received as an equivalent
b :  to have replaced by other merchandise <exchanged the shirt for one in a larger size>
:  to part with for a substitute <exchanging future security for immediate pleasure>
:  to give and receive reciprocally <exchange gifts>
intransitive verb
:  to pass or become received in exchange

transitive verb
a :  to part with, give, or transfer in consideration of something received as an equivalent

exchange verb

: to give something and receive something in return

1ex·change noun, often attributive \iks-ˈchānj, ˈeks-ˌ\

: an occurrence in which people give things of similar value to each other : the act of giving or taking one thing in return for another thing

WHAT BTC-E IS CURRENTLY DOING I WOULD HARDLY CLASSIFY AS A "EXCHANGE" !

http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-exchange-banking-issues/

https://i.imgur.com/fVW7YOn.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/yf2z1yQ.gif
raspcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:18:25 AM

Please consider adding the pair LTC/NMC, there is some demand for it.

BitPorium

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:25:38 AM

So I transferred in about 25 litecoins into my account. Then BTC-E fucking closed my account. WTF. And no resolution from support tickets at all. These people are turning into a bunch of thieves? What is this bullshit? I havn't gotten an answer from support in over 24 hours.
wacked

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Can someone read my ticket # again: #XSR-972-81420
I received a reply, but it was not in reference to my actual problem.
I need to have 2fa removed, as my phone crashed and the QR backup did not sync up before it crashed.
I will do whatever validation is needed, thanks.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 10:02:07 PM

Any thoughts on exchanging Protoshares on BTC-E ?
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:27:39 AM

So I transferred in about 25 litecoins into my account. Then BTC-E fucking closed my account. WTF. And no resolution from support tickets at all. These people are turning into a bunch of thieves? What is this bullshit? I havn't gotten an answer from support in over 24 hours.

Do not jump to conclusions. If closed, so were suspected hacking. Write the ticket number

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:30:51 AM

I need to have 2fa removed, as my phone crashed and the QR backup did not sync up before it crashed.

you answered, see ticket

newtondf

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:52:16 AM

you answered, see ticket

Hello my friend, please check my ticket UKV-237-25325. I already have attached proof swift and am waiting for more than 30 days. Please at least give me an answer!
yasir_majeed1991

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:01:24 AM

Contact Admin Via skype: btc-e.support ThaiLand
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: