Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264858 times)
dr.exchange

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:59:44 PM

I'm waiting for two weeks on my account verification. Please have a look:

#IIA-740-33267
Please resolve this ticket, I've been waiting for long time over this.. Kindly remove the hold.. Ticket ID: LZA-176-53040

SEPA Deposit in EUR, three days (Tuesday to Friday) from my bank account to my btc-e account.
Contact skype admin: btc-e.support From Thailand.
He will solve your tickets early.

Thanks you very much bro. Sir handle my problem even though I was a bit worried.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:06:55 PM

any1 know why all the prices are crashing so hard?

most peoples of community believes after statement from Chines authorities about bitcoin its has bad time now what is your opinion about this

SgtMarmite

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:42:40 PM

This is my issue:

ticket:
Dear BTC-E support,

first, I would like to say that this is my 3rd support ticket. My first two support tickets are being ignored and I've choosed to close them. On November 12th, I've wire-transfered money (500 USD) to my btc-e account. It has already been 23 days since I've made the transaction. I would like to know, why are you ignoring your paying customers. In my state, this is considered illegal behaviour. Since I am from Czech republic, where your bank is housed, I am determined to contact them on Monday due to this unpleasant affair. The transaction was valid and confirmed, and I know, that the money arrived on your account. My bank confirmed, that I filled all the fields correctly, so there is no problem on my side. I am sending you all the documents I have regarding the transaction. One is a statement in a pdf file from my bank and the other one is a scanned order of payment in 300dpi jpg. I hope this will be enough, since I want you to solve this asap. However if anything else is needed, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like you to know, that I am very unsatisfied with your ignorance and lack of any interest in helping me and I want you to be sure, that I won't let this just fade away.

Thanks in advance,

This is my 3rd support ticket. My first two tickets were succesfully ignored. Had anyone actually managed to solve this ?
Is there any chance I could get my money soon?
hgbing

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:03:55 AM

Hello,btc-e.com
  My money has been held for 11 days, i open a ticket on 26 november, my Ticket: #RWV-380-75735
  Can you help to verify my credentials and unhold my money asap.
  Thanks.

lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:58:47 AM

Hello Btc-e.com

Where is the payment processor of " InterKassa.com" and "liqpay.com" ?
MykelSilver

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:04:41 AM

This is my 3rd support ticket. My first two tickets were succesfully ignored. Had anyone actually managed to solve this ?

My problems were solved after I attached a copy my passport and a prove of residence (a recent phone bill included my home address). Two days later all was solved and the ticket was also answered and closed
bank24h.vn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:09:40 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 05:13:41 PM by bank24h.vn

Hello,btc-e.com
  My money has been held for 11 days, i open a ticket on 26 november, my Ticket: #RWV-380-75735
  Thanks.

This is my issue:

ticket:
Dear BTC-E support,

first, I would like to say that this is my 3rd support ticket. My first two support tickets are being ignored and I've choosed to close them. On November 12th, I've wire-transfered money (500 USD) to my btc-e account. It has already been 23 days since I've made the transaction. I would like to know, why are you ignoring your paying customers. In my state, this is considered illegal behaviour. Since I am from Czech republic, where your bank is housed, I am determined to contact them on Monday due to this unpleasant affair. The transaction was valid and confirmed, and I know, that the money arrived on your account. My bank confirmed, that I filled all the fields correctly, so there is no problem on my side. I am sending you all the documents I have regarding the transaction. One is a statement in a pdf file from my bank and the other one is a scanned order of payment in 300dpi jpg. I hope this will be enough, since I want you to solve this asap. However if anything else is needed, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like you to know, that I am very unsatisfied with your ignorance and lack of any interest in helping me and I want you to be sure, that I won't let this just fade away.

Thanks in advance,

You can contact the admin via skype: btc-e.support from thailand.
I have contacted and he treated my problems quickly.
8fold

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:40:59 PM

Has anyone figured out how withdrawals from MT4 work?

They said withdrawals are processed in 24h but that is not the case for me. I made 2 withdrawal requests, it took two days for the money to arrive in my account. Now I am waiting for a third and it's like 36h. If they send the money instantly to MT4, why does it take so much to withdraw? What is involved in this "processing"?

If anyone has experience please share it with me here. Others may benefit as well.

Thank you!

Bitrated user: 8fold.
SgtMarmite

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:38:24 PM

Hello,btc-e.com
  Thanks.

This is my issue:

ticket:
Dear BTC-E support,

Thanks in advance,

This guy wanted my email pass, so I don't think that's legit Cheesy However I made a new support ticket #VBO-779-37996, so I hope that maybe a miracle will happen and these fucking ignorants will contact me soon.
dr.exchange

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:44:36 PM

Hello,btc-e.com
  Thanks.

This is my issue:

ticket:
Dear BTC-E support,

Thanks in advance,

This guy wanted my email pass, so I don't think that's legit Cheesy However I made a new support ticket #VBO-779-37996, so I hope that maybe a miracle will happen and these fucking ignorants will contact me soon.
Sure. That's what made ​​his request while handling my account. A little nervous but since I was handling my ticket right then. Thanks
SgtMarmite

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:46:09 PM

dude it's a fucking scam
bank24h.vn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:01:24 PM

dude it's a fucking scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012
Pls check first.
SgtMarmite

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:49:01 PM

http://shomid.wz.cz/skype.png
but what the fuck?
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:31:54 PM

Nobody would ask you your password if they were really from support, what possible use could they have for that?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Luror

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:38:39 PM

Nobody would ask you your password if they were really from support, what possible use could they have for that?
Password for email even. That's like an obvious scam.

BTC: 1DzAEtLoFxqmJoNH5ZYHyWxaSNYUGKf2S6
SgtMarmite

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:17:22 PM

http://shomid.wz.cz/btce.jpg
These guys are golden
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:14:36 AM

They said withdrawals are processed in 24h but that is not the case for me. I made 2 withdrawal requests, it took two days for the money to arrive in my account. Now I am waiting for a third and it's like 36h. If they send the money instantly to MT4, why does it take so much to withdraw? What is involved in this "processing"?

If anyone has experience please share it with me here. Others may benefit as well.

Thank you!
have ur positions closed

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
8fold

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:06:46 AM

Thank you!
have ur positions closed
Money arrived.

It seems that you can have some positions open, as long as you have enough free margin to cover the withdrawal amount.

Please check PM.

Thank you.

Bitrated user: 8fold.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 09:51:41 AM

This is my issue:

ticket:
Dear BTC-E support,

Thanks in advance,

Write the number of the ticket we will check.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 09:52:45 AM

Hello,btc-e.com
  Thanks.

Hi money was credited 26.11.2013

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: