Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264859 times)
MrWr1TeR

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:31:02 PM

Hello BTC-e,

I have recently transferred some EUR to my btc-e account using SEPA, the money had left my account on December 10 and I am hoping to use this money A.S.A.P. I believe I have done everything correctly, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help speed up the process, my ticket # is LNZ-790-51117.

Thank you.

SEPA will take around 5-10 days... nothing to worry about!
I hope you have verified your account before sending money... it will take a lot of effort and time to get that part done. You can't withdraw anything without account verification

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nebulous

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:00:46 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 10:42:02 AM by Nebulous

Hello BTC-e,

I have recently transferred some EUR to my btc-e account using SEPA, the money had left my account on December 10 and I am hoping to use this money A.S.A.P. I believe I have done everything correctly, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help speed up the process, my ticket # is LNZ-790-51117.

Thank you.

SEPA will take around 5-10 days... nothing to worry about!
I hope you have verified your account before sending money... it will take a lot of effort and time to get that part done. You can't withdraw anything without account verification

I did actually open a ticket with my I.D's for verification but the support staff that answered (quite promptly too) said I do not need to have them verified until I need to have them verified...lol

Update: December 13, 2013 Funds credited to my account, thank you
sf_btc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:04:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 08:55:53 PM by sf_btc

I have provided information including image transfer information email address and password. He asked to wait about 1 hour. I am very worried now. hopes will resolve and return my email soon.

This is my issue:

ticket:

You can contact the admin via skype: btc-e.support from thailand.
I have contacted and he treated my problems quickly.

Don't talk bullshit my friend... this was your post a few days ago. I'm not surprised if you are the scammer!

To be honest, btc-e.support sped up the process for me on skype after I sent mass amounts of messages to their support ticket team and skype as well. The skype support did not answer for most of the time but when they did they asked for my support ticket ID and fixed it (this was about a month ago). To clarify, they did NOT ask for email password just ticket ID. The support team that I contacted asked for me to upload the bank swift document/receipt for proof of wire transfer

Did you (or anyone else reading this) ever do another wire transfer with them again? If so, was it painless the second time around?
jpharneyllc

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:25:35 PM

After two days finally btc-e.support is on-line @ Skype with a reply message.
btc-e.support @ Thailand asks for your email password why on earth do you need my email password? Give me one reason??
This is definitely a scam help-desk!

They ask 10 times to provide information... no proper English sentence at all... seems that they don't understand any reply.

But... I got some reply on my last ticket, it says that my documents were accepted but I need to wait another 5 days so the financial department can verify the documents.
are you kidding me? another 5 days?

Well at least their costumer service seems alive again... I'll keep this updated!

I see no reason why they would need your password and I would never provide a password over Skype to anyone, even if i knew 100% for sure they are who they say they are.

That is really unbelievable! WTF is going on here???
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:33:38 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 04:17:42 AM by edgar

I have provided information including image transfer information email address and password. He asked to wait about 1 hour. I am very worried now. hopes will resolve and return my email soon.

This is my issue:

ticket:

You can contact the admin via skype: btc-e.support from thailand.
I have contacted and he treated my problems quickly.

Don't talk bullshit my friend... this was your post a few days ago. I'm not surprised if you are the scammer!

EXACTLY!!!

REAL BTC-e SUPPORT NEEDS TO SORT THIS MESS OUT!!!

PM'd again while;
btc-e.com

Activity: 910

610112128 http://btc-e.com http://btc-e.com
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

now awaiting a response.

9 minutes later -

btc-e.com

Activity: 910

610112128 http://btc-e.com http://btc-e.com
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore
Dreadmand

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:00:35 PM

Hi,

Your response to your ticket/support system is extremely slow. It has been almost 2 weeks since I placed my sizable USD deposit and it has not been credited to my account. Can you please update my ticket RJB-982-93189. I have supplied all my information and my Swift copy. Will I have to endure this kind of service every time I make a deposit with your company?

Thanks for crediting my account :-) But you are not out the woods yet. Now my funds has a "Money hold. 715 hours left" when I try to transfer my bitcoins. I already sent my ID and verification documents 2 Weeks ago via ticket SXZ-719-66445. Please help clear up this last hurdle. My ID documents has already been verified.

Just to update. My account was finally unlocked today with my money. I ONLY had to wait for it 16 days, open 3 tickets, submit wire transfer receipts, have over 2% deducted, send ID and address documents 3 times and post in this forum.
sf_btc

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Question is, now that your account is unlocked, would you wire money again in hopes that it will all be seamless next time?

That's what I'm pondering.
Michael_S

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Bitcoin-Note-and-Voucher-Printing-Empowerer

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:17:08 PM

I just opened an account at BTC-E.

First login was successful. After logging out, I tried to login again after some minutes. But I did not succeed - allegedly wrong password.
I tried 3 times, now the account is blocked for 30 min.

So I clicked "forgot password" and entered my email, but I did not receive any email with further instructions (I tried 2 times to no avail).
I also checked my spamfolder - no email received even after 40 minutes.

What's wrong - server overload or serious problem? (the website is otherwise responsive - no signs of an overload)
Despite their constant PR and support replies to the contrary, THEIR EMAILS ARE NOT GOING THROUGH 100%.
20 hours later - still the same: Login still fails (although using same password as in my first successful login - my browser remembered the password, so no way mistyping can be the cause), and I still don't get any email after submitting my email address from the "Forgot password?" button!

Fortunately I did not yet transfer any BTC funds to them yet - although I had already generated (and noted) my personal BTC address after my first login directly after account creation, so I COULD have transferred BTCs there already! - If I had done so, I could not get hold of my BTC funds now...

What am I supposed to think of all this? Is this the same scam (or incompetence) as "bitmarket.eu"?

Not very encouraging - I am wondering whether I should ever use this platform... maybe vircurex.com is the better choice (they are swiss, right? - slightly higher trading fees (0.5%), but that's worth paying - I learned also earlier that the "bitcoin.de" fees were worth paying compared to the fee-less "bitmarket.eu" scam)

Well face it BTC-E.com is fun. The troll box etc. But if you are in the same boat as me. U just lost all your BTC. The reason he isnt replying probabaly because he found out a while back and fixed it by now. But he cant get back your cash...

[...]

PS: Seems like what I was experiencing is the same that biodieselchris experienced, except that I did not lose any funds (I use Linux, so probably no Windows Trojan stole my password):

WARNING -- I lost access to my account all of a sudden over the weekend -- maybe it was hacked, maybe not, not sure -- but my password suddenly stopped working and the reset function claims a message was sent but either a) none was, or b) the email was also fraudulently changed. I emailed supprt @ btce and they never responded. I lost some NMC and BTC.

Update: still no answer from BTC-E after 8 months (!) So BTC-E is definitely a "no go".

I am still looking for a good exchange, now that also Vircurex cannot be trusted anymore (see link - the same happened to a friend of mine, so I know what is written there is true, and I discovered MANY errors myself in Vircurex). I assume they do fractional reserve banking, hence the large (many days) BTC payout delay, and they seem to desparately trying to keep customers by "high withdraw fee and interest gaining" policy. This is a policy which is everything but trustworthy. Also cryptsy is more than questionable when reading the user experiences. So these three are all "no go" for me.

Maybe Kraken.com is the one I am looking for...(?)

Lizard

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:23:59 PM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

Well don't ask for such a long payment reference then! You can't fit ~34 characters into the reference box on most online wire forms, hence why people are using their usernames instead.

It's been 6 weeks since I sent you £1500 and I have still not had it credited to my account nor have you bothered to reply to my support tickets.
SgtMarmite

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:33:22 PM

To everyone having any problem with BTC-E support:

I had problems with solving my support tickets for almost a month, I almost lost faith in ever seeing my money again, but someone here told me to contact them on their russian topic here on bitcointalk. I have posted there in russian using google translator and in few hours my ticket was solved.
Definetly don't use skype to solve support tickets, since u are risking compromising your account. I wish you all best luck.

The topic can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=29698.1580
Michael_S

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Bitcoin-Note-and-Voucher-Printing-Empowerer

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:59:56 AM

Reading all this (and having made my own disturbing experience) I can't believe that BTC-E is still the exchange with the greatest volume worldwide for altcoins.

Isn't there a better one? (well vircurex and crypsy are no perfect alternatives either...)
Is it so difficult?

Those guys who create a really reliable exchange platform will make a fortune!

The market is in big need for it!

jpharneyllc

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:41:13 AM

Hi,

Your response to your ticket/support system is extremely slow. It has been almost 2 weeks since I placed my sizable USD deposit and it has not been credited to my account. Can you please update my ticket RJB-982-93189. I have supplied all my information and my Swift copy. Will I have to endure this kind of service every time I make a deposit with your company?

Thanks for crediting my account :-) But you are not out the woods yet. Now my funds has a "Money hold. 715 hours left" when I try to transfer my bitcoins. I already sent my ID and verification documents 2 Weeks ago via ticket SXZ-719-66445. Please help clear up this last hurdle. My ID documents has already been verified.

Just to update. My account was finally unlocked today with my money. I ONLY had to wait for it 16 days, open 3 tickets, submit wire transfer receipts, have over 2% deducted, send ID and address documents 3 times and post in this forum.

Lol, Mine was too, thank goodness, glad we got it done here finally...and I will never wire money this way again, was way too scary and frustrating- from now on its the Coinbase route, simply doing BTC transfers to BTC-e
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 10:26:53 AM

Never had any issues depositing to btc-e via wire transfer. Though at the moment I've a transfer that I've been waiting on for a few days ...

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:04:38 PM

пoдaли  билeтoв мнoгo paз, oтвeтьтe пoжaлyйcтa

[#UYH-165-17843]: [#DDU-957-42055]: [#CWP-348-82406]: [#URE-601-25720]

I have been waiting for many days for a ticket response, please help me resolve this

Thanks
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 12:49:55 PM

пoдaли  билeтoв мнoгo paз, oтвeтьтe пoжaлyйcтa

[#UYH-165-17843]: [#DDU-957-42055]: [#CWP-348-82406]: [#URE-601-25720]

I have been waiting for many days for a ticket response, please help me resolve this

Thanks
Account unfrozen. Successful trading!

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
lanfeusst

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:02:19 PM

Server side, but don't bother because you can't withdraw from btc-e metatrader 4.
tell me more, afaik is from mt4->btc-e account-> take money out  is there are problem on that ?

Well I tried to do mt4->btc-e account by opening a ticket because they don't have any other way to do it,
then they closed my ticket without answering, I reopened it and I'm now waiting for more than 10 days without any answers so...

Solved.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:29:55 PM

Yeah support is totally crap, they close tickets without ever looking at them, or just ignore them.  I've got two tickets at moment being completely ignored for weeks.
thelolillogamer

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

https://mtvpv-banners-live.s3.amazonaws.com/banne

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 01:52:54 AM

20 DAYS AND NO SOLVEDSCAMMING BTC-e

Hi, BTC-E:

Already I'm glad you solved my e-mail and password change succesfully trouble. Thank you.

But now when I want to get my btc-e by a transfer of money or btc. I put: Denied for your account. Contact support. But I now another problem. When I want to withdraw my using BTC to USD or BTC transfer of the system just denies my request. It says: DENIED FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. CONTACT SUPPORT.

I need to Solve this as soon as possible. I hope you can answer me as fast as you can.

Here I attach one screenshot of what's going on.

I'm canceling all my deposits from mining until you solve me this problem. Could I hope this change soon because i like this exchange.

Hi, BTC-E:

Already I'm glad you solved my e-mail and password change succesfully trouble. Thank you.

But now when I want to get my btc-e by a transfer of money or btc. I put: Denied for your account. Contact support. But I now another problem. When I want to withdraw my using BTC to USD or BTC transfer of the system just denies my request. It says: DENIED FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. CONTACT SUPPORT.

I need to Solve this as soon as possible. I hope you can answer me as fast as you can.

I'm canceling all my deposits from mining until you solve me this problem. Could I hope this change soon because i like this exchange.

Hi, BTC-E:

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 02:10:07 PM

Yeah support is totally crap, they close tickets without ever looking at them, or just ignore them.  I've got two tickets at moment being completely ignored for weeks.

write the ticket number

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 02:10:49 PM

20 DAYS AND NO SOLVEDSCAMMING BTC-e

Hi, BTC-E:

Hi, BTC-E:

Hi, BTC-E:

write the ticket number

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: