Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ziggy909

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:12:08 PM

cryptsy are busy sorting fallout from the transaction malleability incident, after which normal coin addition schedule will resume

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:12:53 PM

SxC is correct, the situation is dire alright.
Crypto-Trade is sluggish and hellish as ever, the coin is suffering a lot, miners are leaving, devs are absent (as usual).

Crypto-Trade is stealing coins.

We need a good news and we need one soon!

Only good news is that stakeholders have time to sell up and get out before the bottom approaches
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:12:57 PM

Ask the guy for the link in crypto-trade im banned for asking where my coins have vanished to

BTW atleast 6 ppl have banned in chat asking why tickets aint been replyed and their coins gone missing in and out of the exchange

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.
the only people that got banned are trolls that were insulting others and/or trying to manipulate others with fud.
you're hereby invited to join our community and make your own opinion.

and btw. in february we sold more shares than in any other month so far.
hopefuly you got payed well for doing this dirty job.

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:14:41 PM

MAXCOIN for life UTC for death or poverty

DIE you UTC scum boys

....Just one first word : WOW  Shocked   Shocked

And my second is : Goodbye  Grin  Kiss

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
Wirly

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:19:07 PM

Coins almost dead if no good news happens quickly there will be no coin to save

....i spoke today to some serious miners and traders...

Some did allready some research to step over to other coins like MaxCoin with mining.

I did myself today some research and the MaxCoin "community" including the DEV's seems to be much more active and the coin is starting to get a rising star after yesterday since it is getting on a big Chinese Exchange !!!

I am a believer in UTC, i mine with +60K  KH/s but there must be very soon some good news or i will step out and put my rigs on mining MaxCoin or some other coin, the same like more miners allready thinking of....

Wish to hear in two or three day good news or i say goodbaye...

He there PaulR,

I must agree with you also have one of the biggest minings farms on UTC, but there is just no communication with the Devs at this point and the value is crashing.
If the Dev's dont open up and start communicating im also switching.

I mine with +65K Kh/s, think the network will notice it if we stop mining it!

Please dev's communicatie with us ? and something to make this coin a succes!!!
This would be awesome actually. Let all the miners who are eating whaaaaburgers and french cries go somewhere else and let the difficulty drop. I personally will mine the crap out of this coin and give the community some room to breathe. In case you missed it requests have been made to many quality exchanges.

...Wake up fellow Miner:

you can mine the crap out of this coin if big miners get out, but if the coin will end up at nr 45 between the no no coins, worthless, with not more value than a view dollar cents (or even die) you can mine the crap out of this coin till you are 75 years old and then can have hopefully a view bucks...

Again wake up man….

This coin needs more.... it deserves more....it is not about big miners leaving so you can make more… If miners will make a calculation they get out and the coin will die...

Think, investigate, make mathematics and then give a good reaction !

Your reaction means you do not believe in this coin and are just listening the trolling of the SxC. Miners who jump from coin to coin based on the profitability for the last hour don't give a shit about any coin. They just want more fiat. I am well awake
NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Ask the guy for the link in crypto-trade im banned for asking where my coins have vanished to

BTW atleast 6 ppl have banned in chat asking why tickets aint been replyed and their coins gone missing in and out of the exchange

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.
the only people that got banned are trolls that were insulting others and/or trying to manipulate others with fud.

Hello, why is Crypto-Trade so slow? Also I get logged out by simply refreshing the page, then logging in takes minutes...

A truly terrible experience.

And the chatbox is infested with trolls.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
SxC

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:29:47 PM

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.

Hello, why is Crypto-Trade so slow? Also I get logged out by simply refreshing the page, then logging in takes minutes...

They dont make much money they was gonna go under untill bumface gave him a backhand of the BTC he got from selling premine to stakeholders

and then all of a sudden they claim to be getting new server's but at the end of Feb when everyone leaves them and goes to another exchange that UTC is on

Who know's this one might not be a scam one (freshmarket,crypto-trade,coinmarket.io)
PaulR1

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:30:26 PM

Coins almost dead if no good news happens quickly there will be no coin to save

....i spoke today to some serious miners and traders...

Some did allready some research to step over to other coins like MaxCoin with mining.

I did myself today some research and the MaxCoin "community" including the DEV's seems to be much more active and the coin is starting to get a rising star after yesterday since it is getting on a big Chinese Exchange !!!

I am a believer in UTC, i mine with +60K  KH/s but there must be very soon some good news or i will step out and put my rigs on mining MaxCoin or some other coin, the same like more miners allready thinking of....

Wish to hear in two or three day good news or i say goodbaye...

He there PaulR,

I must agree with you also have one of the biggest minings farms on UTC, but there is just no communication with the Devs at this point and the value is crashing.
If the Dev's dont open up and start communicating im also switching.

I mine with +65K Kh/s, think the network will notice it if we stop mining it!

Please dev's communicatie with us ? and something to make this coin a succes!!!
This would be awesome actually. Let all the miners who are eating whaaaaburgers and french cries go somewhere else and let the difficulty drop. I personally will mine the crap out of this coin and give the community some room to breathe. In case you missed it requests have been made to many quality exchanges.

...Wake up fellow Miner:

you can mine the crap out of this coin if big miners get out, but if the coin will end up at nr 45 between the no no coins, worthless, with not more value than a view dollar cents (or even die) you can mine the crap out of this coin till you are 75 years old and then can have hopefully a view bucks...

Again wake up man….

This coin needs more.... it deserves more....it is not about big miners leaving so you can make more… If miners will make a calculation they get out and the coin will die...

Think, investigate, make mathematics and then give a good reaction !

Your reaction means you do not believe in this coin and are just listening the trolling of the SxC. Miners who jump from coin to coin based on the profitability for the last hour don't give a shit about any coin. They just want more fiat. I am well awake

Hmmm think you are not awake enough  Wink

I am mining here since the very first minute....so from the very first start....

I am still here with my "little-big" farm....

I still give UTC a chance and will not go away very soon as a "jumper" ...

I have already +30K UTC mined....

I will not dump, no way...

I will keep my UTC for the long haul....

But dear fellow miner ..... I am also a businessman, next that I am a believer in UTC, but finally I want to make money. Same as you want...

So I will not jump away but there must be getting some serious movement for the future of the UTC coin very soon. This is what I am talking about.

Hope you understand ?

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:31:30 PM

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.

this is the utc thread, not the crypto-trade thread.
please visit us at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.msg5019708#msg5019708
most questions are answered there.

btw. our "trolls" (we call them beloved community members) informed me about this thread because of someone doing false accusations like "crypto-trade is stealing coins" - i think that was you Wink
anyway, your also invited to join our community and talk to those 270 people in the chatbox that managed to load the site somehow.

NickPortland

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:42:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 10:00:51 PM by NickPortland

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.

please visit us at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.msg5019708#msg5019708

btw. our "trolls" (we call them beloved community members) informed me about this thread because of someone doing false accusations like "crypto-trade is stealing coins" - i think that was you Wink
anyway, your also invited to join our community and talk to those 270 people in the chatbox that managed to load the site somehow.

EDIT: Ok, I see where you got the idea, but read below.

I still stand by my initial stance on slugginesh and chatbox trolling (mostly by alts) though.

Regards,

Nick.

*donations here*
PaulR1

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:44:05 PM

MAXCOIN for life UTC for death or poverty

DIE you UTC scum boys

Let us all ban and not react anymore to this troller !

---> @Bumface.....ban him please

Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:48:56 PM

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.

What kinda operation are you running? Accusing people of things you have no proof of? I did what?

Lol @ you considering the trolls infesting the chatbox as "beloved community members". Shame.

Getting UTC on Crypto-Trade was a mistake, methinks.

no proof? how do you call that?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
NickPortland

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:53:22 PM

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.

What kinda operation are you running? Accusing people of things you have no proof of? I did what?

Lol @ you considering the trolls infesting the chatbox as "beloved community members". Shame.

SxC added that bit quoting me.
If you look at the original message (which was never edited by me) I never said those things.

I'm going to go ahead and report the issue to a mod, they can easily check if my post was ever edited.
Everybody should report SxC I think.

*donations here*
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

oh, this troll was really clever then!!
sorry man, but this was not obvious at first sight.

back to topic.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
NickPortland

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:59:07 PM

oh, this troll was really clever then!!
sorry man, but this was not obvious at first sight.

back to topic.

Np, I guess it wasn't Crypto-Trade's fault either, I'm going to go ahead and edit my "aggressive" reply to them.

*donations here*
PaulR1

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:02:12 PM

Seems dodgy to me

this is simply not true.

SxC added that bit quoting me.
If you look at the original message (which was never edited by me) I never said those things.

I'm going to go ahead and report the issue to a mod, they can easily check if my post was ever edited.
Sorry but one shouldn't go around accusing people.

WOW man ! This is very dangerous ! NickPrortland is right.

SxC added this text in the quote ....that is very very low ....

SxC is very dangerous, he is a layer and a crook and must be banned directly !!!!

NickPortland

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:04:13 PM

Well I reported him, its acts are way Beyond harmless trolling.
You guys should do too.

*donations here*
SxC

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

I'm a clever detective i could of pointed that out to you Grinny my bro

bumface is my brother im just messing with you all
dooman13

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

shits like a soap opera.
jjonny111

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:31:37 PM

Гoвнocpaч paзвeли)) Bcex пepeбaнить)))
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: