Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233740 times)
bofhus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:25:37 PM

Any news on the gravity update? Would be nice to know how that is coming along. Smiley

yes it will start with block 157250 so in ~10 days!
You can update your wallet next week.

Great Smiley
JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:28:18 PM

Oh that is great news.

By the way what do you all think about the logo which Saad made in the coinoforum?
Would like to hear what everybody is thinking about it. I think it looks very nice for payments but as the complete new logo? I don't know. What do you think?

bofhus

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:32:33 PM

Oh that is great news.

By the way what do you all think about the logo which Saad made in the coinoforum?
Would like to hear what everybody is thinking about it. I think it looks very nice for payments but as the complete new logo? I don't know. What do you think?

Is it possible to show that logo here? to expose it to more people.
OceanWhispers

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:44:02 PM

Are we still having our meeting?

danetti

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:47:20 PM

It's that time of day again.. http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php  Grin

Of course! Everyday! Hope that they will add Coino to their service!

Greetings, DDerTyp
unfortunately, doesn't look likely... coino is too far down the list Undecided
i was dond on irc  btw  Tongue
OceanWhispers

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:56:14 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 08:08:29 PM by OceanWhispers

Are we still having our business meeting guys?

Skype:sharkyblue2142 or my email: smckinley93 @ live dotcom

It's that time of day again.. http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php  Grin

Of course! Everyday! Hope that they will add Coino to their service!

Greetings, DDerTyp
unfortunately, doesn't look likely... coino is too far down the list Undecided
i was dond on irc  btw  Tongue

Well actually, not really. While it would take a lot to get it to teh top one, it wouldn't take much to get it to the top 10. Look at the numbers.

Oh that is great news.

I think it's fantastic. At the very least we should adopt the symbol.

Does anyone know of an ASCII code for a struck O? We should start using one

smcardle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:15:43 PM

I think it's fantastic. At the very least we should adopt the symbol.

Does anyone know of an ASCII code for a struck O? We should start using one

U+00D8 Ø c3 98 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER O WITH STROKE

Best I can find. Only has 1 stroke so maybe we could get Saad to update with just a single stroke and see how that looks ?

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
DDerTyp

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:09:06 PM

Oh that is great news.

Is it possible to show that logo here? to expose it to more people.

The logo looks really smooth and clean, but I think it looks to much like the bitcoin logo... For a website, the actual logo is better, for paper, the suggestion.
DDerTyp

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:12:44 PM

So guys, what do you think about the name "CON" and about the Coino logo? Should Coino change "CON" into "COINO", or do nothing with that? The Logo is a little bit different, if you compare it with the Doge/BTC/LTC logo..
Should they change their shortcut and their logo?
Share your ideas!

Greetings, DDerTyp

With the new wallet we will update the name so CON will be COINO ! That will help the branding.

Ah, nice! When will we get the update? Next week? 
And should I re-download the file from the website?
bofhus

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:41:38 PM

So guys, what do you think about the name "CON" and about the Coino logo? Should Coino change "CON" into "COINO", or do nothing with that? The Logo is a little bit different, if you compare it with the Doge/BTC/LTC logo..
Share your ideas!

Greetings, DDerTyp

With the new wallet we will update the name so CON will be COINO ! That will help the branding.

It will be next week as i understand it and im pretty sure first post here along with the website will be updated with the new download
DDerTyp

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:01:27 PM

Share your ideas!

Greetings, DDerTyp

It will be next week as i understand it and im pretty sure first post here along with the website will be updated with the new download
Okay, thank you! Looking forward to the wallet update!!
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:21:02 PM

Any news on the gravity update? Would be nice to know how that is coming along. Smiley

yes it will start with block 157250 so in ~10 days!
You can update your wallet next week.

Can't wait to feel the gravity effect - hopefully it will be the beginning of greater things to come.
Miners are making a killing on coino right now..... be part of the #CoinoRevolution
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:16:32 AM

I guess the bug has bit hard...  I couldn't resist setting up a little Coino store.

It is really only of any use to you if you happen to be in Canada. 

While the store is live and orders can be processed, I'm somewhat looking for a couple bored people to just take a look and see if the interface makes sense.  Its setup in OS Commerce.  Once you flip the currency to Coino it shows the item amounts in coins. 

The processing is manual at this point - but it does make an official way to both sell Coino for cash and buy Coino with cash.  I don't think there are too many alt-currencies doing that. 

You can find it at http://www.BillsBitMart.com

You will notice the rate to purchase things with Coino is competitive.  The rate for buying Coino itself is a little steep. It includes room to sweep the methods of payment using traditional processing options.

I think one of the advantages is that I'm going to run it openly at our three retail locations.  One of the big problems I see with any digital currency is that buying it from a guy at the coffee shop really isn't an option to be taken seriously. 

Let me know what you think and what would make it even better. 
YackBallz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:37:29 AM

I guess the bug has bit hard...  I couldn't resist setting up a little Coino store.

While the store is live and orders can be processed, I'm somewhat looking for a couple bored people to just take a look and see if the interface makes sense.  Its setup in OS Commerce.  Once you flip the currency to Coino it shows the item amounts in coins. 

The processing is manual at this point - but it does make an official way to both sell Coino for cash and buy Coino with cash.  I don't think there are too many alt-currencies doing that. 

You will notice the rate to purchase things with Coino is competitive.  The rate for buying Coino itself is a little steep. It includes room to sweep the methods of payment using traditional processing options.

I think one of the advantages is that I'm going to run it openly at our three retail locations.  One of the big problems I see with any digital currency is that buying it from a guy at the coffee shop really isn't an option to be taken seriously. 

This is awesome! Thank you for putting this together - it's another exciting addition to the #coinorevolution

If people were looking for another reason to mine this is it!

One question: Why does 1250 coino cost 1992 coino?  Grin

Remember to vote coino!
Here every 24 hours -> http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
And Here every hour -> https://www.mintpal.com/voting
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:47:09 AM

The cost of buying Coino with Coino is unusually high!

It comes down to the exchange rates.  The site uses a dollar value converted to Coino.  There isn't much room going from Coino to items.

But, going from cash to coino has a fair amount of room.  The issue is the fees to process "cash" type payments.  Say for example someone wants to inject money for coino using a prepaid credit card.  They are safe to take because they can't be charged back.  But, we still pay 3% to process/sweep them.  Plus the time and effort.

In theory, one could take gift cards etc and just resell them without sweeping.  But, to do that leaves it fairly open to abuse of someone double spending a gift card.  Once you factor in sweeping a card and issuing a new one, its cheaper to mail cash!

At the moment, its taking coino based on .00001885 BTC per Coino.  But, its selling coino at a value of .00003000 BTC.  Thats why you see the weirdness of 1250 Coino costing more 1250 coins.  It is basically a raw look at the spread.

I also registered the domain CoinoCard.com and ordered a few sample POS units.  I would prefer to see Coino used instead of Bitcoin in POS applications due to processing speed.  We won't take BTC right now at retail because we don't feel like waiting an hour.  60 seconds is a much better deal.  Of course processing time would rival Visa/MC if the transaction was entirely on the "Coino network".
YackBallz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:08:03 AM

The cost of buying Coino with Coino is unusually high!

It comes down to the exchange rates.  The site uses a dollar value converted to Coino.  There isn't much room going from Coino to items.

But, going from cash to coino has a fair amount of room.  The issue is the fees to process "cash" type payments.  Say for example someone wants to inject money for coino using a prepaid credit card.  They are safe to take because they can't be charged back.  But, we still pay 3% to process/sweep them.  Plus the time and effort.

In theory, one could take gift cards etc and just resell them without sweeping.  But, to do that leaves it fairly open to abuse of someone double spending a gift card.  Once you factor in sweeping a card and issuing a new one, its cheaper to mail cash!

At the moment, its taking coino based on .00001885 BTC per Coino.  But, its selling coino at a value of .00003000 BTC.  Thats why you see the weirdness of 1250 Coino costing more 1250 coins.  It is basically a raw look at the spread.

I also registered the domain CoinoCard.com and ordered a few sample POS units.  I would prefer to see Coino used instead of Bitcoin in POS applications due to processing speed.  We won't take BTC right now at retail because we don't feel like waiting an hour.  60 seconds is a much better deal.  Of course processing time would rival Visa/MC if the transaction was entirely on the "Coino network".

Don't get me wrong. I love it. I'm trying to figure out the best way to start my own coino store - but my idea is to make it a charity/thrift shop style store.
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:41:11 AM

I like it Smiley

So we are officially off the starting line people. Keep up the good work

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
OceanWhispers

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:16:58 AM

Raking in the coins.

Looks proper! Takes my vote.

OceanWhispers

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:19:18 AM

I guess the bug has bit hard...  I couldn't resist setting up a little Coino store.

While the store is live and orders can be processed, I'm somewhat looking for a couple bored people to just take a look and see if the interface makes sense.  Its setup in OS Commerce.  Once you flip the currency to Coino it shows the item amounts in coins.  

The processing is manual at this point - but it does make an official way to both sell Coino for cash and buy Coino with cash.  I don't think there are too many alt-currencies doing that.  

You will notice the rate to purchase things with Coino is competitive.  The rate for buying Coino itself is a little steep. It includes room to sweep the methods of payment using traditional processing options.

I think one of the advantages is that I'm going to run it openly at our three retail locations.  One of the big problems I see with any digital currency is that buying it from a guy at the coffee shop really isn't an option to be taken seriously.  

I like it Smiley

So we are officially off the starting line people. Keep up the good work

Agreed! Awesome job Bill.

I'm still in the process of getting my own store live - taking much longer than expected. Will be accepting Coino as well, though Smiley

bofhus

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:02:56 AM

This is excellent news and good step forward for coino, i have just glancedd at it so far but will take a better look as soon as i have the time Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: