Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:39:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT  (Read 272261 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:01:27 AM

Just a heads up to let you know that www.PICISI.com is now in admin-alpha testing.  And that we released Pi (currency code NUMUS) at the NXT currency exchange: https://nxtportal.org/currencies/1350076970661039300

We would like Pi listed at Poloniex

+1

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:25:26 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 03:33:14 PM by Hunyadi

I can't see my SDC deposit I made 7 hours ago  Huh

e. arrived.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:01:23 AM

I think the Stop Loss order might need an update. It works as intended but the problem i have is that you never can set it to buy with all of your bitcoins or sell all of your coins.

First it says Infinite in the two lower fields but when you try to send it does not accept this order. Then you adjust it but the order gets adjusted to the value of the limit. And that limit is always higher or lower than the actual price. Which means the order should get filled with better offers than limit says. At the end you will have some coins unsold or some btc not used to buy coins.

I already set the limit more near to the stop even though that risks that the order gets filled instantly in full.

What i would like to see is that the order can be used with infinite. So that all coins are sold or all btc are used to buy coins.

Can this be done? Thanks!

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:20:27 AM

I think the Stop Loss order might need an update. It works as intended but the problem i have is that you never can set it to buy with all of your bitcoins or sell all of your coins.

First it says Infinite in the two lower fields but when you try to send it does not accept this order. Then you adjust it but the order gets adjusted to the value of the limit. And that limit is always higher or lower than the actual price. Which means the order should get filled with better offers than limit says. At the end you will have some coins unsold or some btc not used to buy coins.

I already set the limit more near to the stop even though that risks that the order gets filled instantly in full.

What i would like to see is that the order can be used with infinite. So that all coins are sold or all btc are used to buy coins.

Hi,

I think you should try to direct your idea through https://poloniex.com/featureRequest.

There it has a higher chance of being read than on BCT.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:26:39 AM

Hi,

I think you should try to direct your idea through https://poloniex.com/featureRequest.

There it has a higher chance of being read than on BCT.

Thanks, i didn't know about that possibility. I try that now. Unfortunately they only allow 500 signs. Roll Eyes Now i have to see how i can shrink the text. They really should allow more there.

Palantir

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:39:16 AM

If there is anything you have always wanted to see in an exchange, please let us know!
The P2P lending feature is great, but needs some fine tuning. Apparently it is possible to borrow very short term (minutes, hours?) and not pay any interest at all. This feature is being actively abused by some borrowers. Lending offers are taken, and the borrower returns the money immediately. There are various reasons why the borrower would do this. The wildest one being; one could set up a borrowing bot to constantly recycle loans, and thereby borrow without paying any interest at all! For a lender, choosing "Auto-renew" is not always a good option.

Bitfinex solved this same issue by making the borrower pay interest for at least one hour. So even if the borrower returns the money after just 30 seconds, he still pays one hour's worth of interest. This would be a fair way to solve the issue. As per now, lenders gain no interest even though they provide the funds, and Poloniex gains no commission for this activity. If the lender did not have Auto-renew on, his money is now off the market until he comes back (could be days).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Another suggestion: Currently the site's exchange and lending pages are very slow to use. The site provides you all kinds of unnecessary information, and then immediately starts refreshing that unnecessary data. Getting an offer through, requires sometimes minutes of waiting. For example, when logging in, it is not necessary to download the full orderbook, chart, market depth, past trades etc. for Monero. That info is needed only by those who trade Monero, not by everyone who logs in. There could be an option to customize what kind of info is shown. E.g., don't want the trollbox? Fine, just opt out in the "My profile"-page. A lot of bandwith and server resources is saved and the site becomes usable again.

The last one: Sometimes after lending with Auto-renew on, the market rate moves up, and there's a need to switch the Auto-renew off for all of one's outstanding loans. This is a pain in the butt, as by that time, your one 10 BTC lending offer has turned into 35 small loans, and you have to click the Auto-renew off one by one. The site is very slow (see the above paragraph), and this will take minutes. So, how about a simple "Auto-renew ON/OFF" switch for "My Active Loans"?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:01:14 PM

The P2P lending feature is great, but needs some fine tuning. Apparently it is possible to borrow very short term (minutes, hours?) and not pay any interest at all. This feature is being actively abused by some borrowers. Lending offers are taken, and the borrower returns the money immediately. There are various reasons why the borrower would do this. The wildest one being; one could set up a borrowing bot to constantly recycle loans, and thereby borrow without paying any interest at all! For a lender, choosing "Auto-renew" is not always a good option.

What would be the purpose of such a bot? I don't see how it could be used usefully. I mean margin trading costs fees and they are high on bitfinex. So i wonder where you see the problem.

Palantir

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:56:02 AM

What would be the purpose of such a bot? I don't see how it could be used usefully. I mean margin trading costs fees and they are high on bitfinex. So i wonder where you see the problem.
I do not claim such a bot exists. Just saying it is a possibility, as this "taking an offer, returning the money within 1 minute" seems to be very persistent. Since it is possible to hold lender's money without paying interest, it is possible to automate the process. Benefit: shorting for free.

So i wonder where you see the problem
If you do not see any problem with this, please lend me some money. I will hold your money, but will not pay any interest. From lenders' point of view this is definitely a problem.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:24:47 PM

I do not claim such a bot exists. Just saying it is a possibility, as this "taking an offer, returning the money within 1 minute" seems to be very persistent. Since it is possible to hold lender's money without paying interest, it is possible to automate the process. Benefit: shorting for free.

So i wonder where you see the problem
If you do not see any problem with this, please lend me some money. I will hold your money, but will not pay any interest. From lenders' point of view this is definitely a problem.

You would short for free... for one minute. What's in it for you then? It's not that you can earn money by doing that. In fact you will lose money when you use it for trading.

The only advantage one could get with that might be clearing out the loans so that your own, higher priced, loan will be taken.

But for shorting it sounds useless.

Palantir

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:35:01 PM

You would short for free... for one minute.
No. I would borrow 2-3 times the amount I need, and have the program recycle the borrowings constantly. There would be a steady, interest-free balance for long-term shorting.

The only advantage one could get with that might be clearing out the loans so that your own, higher priced, loan will be taken.
Yes, and in general push the market rate up, as not everyone keeps the Auto-lending feature on.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 02:13:29 PM

You would short for free... for one minute.
No. I would borrow 2-3 times the amount I need, and have the program recycle the borrowings constantly. There would be a steady, interest-free balance for long-term shorting.

Yes, and in general push the market rate up, as not everyone keeps the Auto-lending feature on.

But you would not be able to use these interest free balances. I mean you only can use it for margin trading. Then you would need to buy and sell so often that the fees for this bot would be enourmous. Way worse than any profit from the short term loan.

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:04:09 AM

Busoni and OldManKidd,

I submitted a request to have our coin added: NexusNiro BTC/NIRO

Currently, we have the Github repository closed-source since we have a number of technical innovations that we did not want scam developers to clone until we were ready to release the code to the public.  It is based off of peercoin but having been heavily re-coded to address and resolve many flaws in both the Peercoin and Bitcoin protocols.  There's a number of innovations you can read about in our white-paper: http://nexusniro.com/papers/.  We are fine with open-sourcing Nexus Core if this is a requirement for adding to Poloniex.

Here's our ANN from July 19, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0

Here's the breakdown of just one innovation, nPoS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.msg11882668#msg11882668

We have had the code reviewed by Bittrex and it is currently traded here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NIRO

However, we would like to have a second exchange for arbitrage and increasing volume.  Poloniex is considered the go-to exchange for legitimate cryptocurrencies and we are seeking your help.

Cheers,
Patrick
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:31:08 PM

hello busoni

i ad requested to have the coin aeon coin added to your exchange. it was listed there before and you can see tere is alot of interest in the coin. would be great to add the coin considering your the top exchange for cryptonote coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641696.0
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 07:58:41 PM

Since today i can't request a new deposit address anymore. I hope that is only a temporary bug, otherwise it would compromise anonymity.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 10:46:22 PM

I've started playing on poloniex only recently and have a question, are loans provided 100% risk free? What would happen if loan provided goes to margin buy certain alt, but its price takes a sudden dive and goes below the liquidation price? Who bites the loss? Poloniex or the lender?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 06:06:03 PM

Is support staff here? I noticed that the bitcoin address for deposit changed automatically. But normally i need a fresh address for every deposit and when i deposit i deposit from 4 or 5 addresses that should not connect. I mean i don't want to let everyone know in which projects i invested or whatever.

Poloniex, please change things back. Especially when the bitcoin price is crashing you want to upload the coins fast. This is not possible if you get, maybe, one unique address a day. I would need to search another exchange then since i value my privacy.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:53:15 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 02:11:32 PM by stereotype

I cant be the only one, sick n bloody tired of being instantly front-runned by a bot, on the major instruments? Is human decision making, truly dead, from here-on in?
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:58:18 PM

I'd like to disable being logged out every time that I change IP. Is that possible?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:43:48 AM

Hello Poloniex,

Can you please check your coin requests ?

I am pretty sure you will see a lot with Sprouts [SPRTS] being mentioned, the community is there and believe in their coin & cause, they aren't going anywhere.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:10:09 AM

Please add Sativacoin-STV to Poloniex. Bittrex has reopened the STV market and we are on Yobit as well. I already submitted a coin request but thought I'd also reach out here  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: