Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 [5340] 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:39:08 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 12:50:39 PM by YourMother

These 15-20 scam defenders that you keep seeing in here, to be more precise the entire Dash community, most of them had benefited from the launch, either by being paid by Evan for certain reasons, one of them being voting against the restart of the cryptocurrency, or just by being active in the instamine themselves.

It's funny because most of these scam defenders are very vitriolic when it comes to the distribution of bitcoin, which was honest by the way, but when it comes to XCoin/Darkcoin/Dash and Evan Instaminefield, they are protecting the ecosystem which was built on deceit like a bunch of degenerate brainwashed cultists.

The hypocrisy around here is astounding. I am ashamed that i have wasted hundreds of hours by researching everything about this project. I feel bad for realizing this late that this is nothing but snake oil.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:40:24 PM

Adam, answer these questions.

Who was scammed?

How much were they scammed for?

Why have you still not gone to the authorities to report the crime?

Pointless... We need to stop answering their Trolls and call them  out on what they are.... Paid Trolls that are jealous of our team.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
gusterdd

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:41:21 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 12:52:57 PM by gusterdd

adam ice dasher

Your analysis is good.

DASH owner is evan and his bro.

Adam  ice dasher,   buy dash now because it is cheap.

After  pumping, dump it like XC, LTC with big profit.

To kill  DASH  you would need many coins.

Does exist Instamine problem proposing in  other coins like dash ?

Interest : Mining Rig, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Bitshare
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:41:59 PM

Roll Eyes

This user is a known troll.  

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:43:42 PM

Hi Stan... I agree.  I would love to have a discussion on dash talk in a new thread about this very issue. What I've been  observing is there is coordinated Trolling almost in shifts.  New user accounts are Created...to make seem like there are numerous people with the same Troll line. ^^^^^.

It would. Be great if tungfa or someone with great language skills could draft up a small paragraph on this matter addressing the troll tropic... Which someone like myself can bump. Forward.

Good idea. I was just thinking something along these lines, listing posts where the same point is repeated over and over where its been addressed previously, get a clear list together and wrap it up after:

Easy to keep track of and anyone can add to it, stick a summary on there when there's a good list built up.

That's great.  MSG me when your close to compiling the list

AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:46:17 PM

RenegadeMan:

Anyone that bought DASH under false pretence (i.e: almost everyone) was scammed.

Some made money, some (who bought a lot higher thanks to scam promotion from the likes of bigrcanada, Otoh and many others) lost money.

If you believe you should go to the authorities, go for it. I'm just trying to present The Dark Side of Dash to the crypto community which you continue trying to sweep under the rug.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:47:58 PM

It's funny because most of these scam defenders are very vitriolic when it comes to the distribution of bitcoin, which was honest by the way

I'm not attacking bitcoin, I'm just saying do not apply double standards.

The genesis block of BTC was 50 btc. And satoshi probably mined >1mn BTCs.

The entire xcoin instamine was <50 btc, during the instmine and for the next 2-3 weeks and gradually started picking up in value from 0.00002x to 0.00008x to 0.00018 to 0.0005, to 0.002, back down to 0.0008-0.00012 due to ccex hack etc etc.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:48:04 PM

Roll Eyes

New members.... This user is a known Troll jealous of our project.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:51:14 PM

This bug (described below), increased mining rewards by 5-20x, had nothing to do with LTC, and was indeed put there Evan:

If the block reward was supposed to be 56.1961549627, why is it showing 500 in both mining pools.....

The block rewards should have start close to 100 coins per block and should have gotten smaller each time the difficulty goes up and the reward should increase as the difficulty goes down.

I confirm that block reward with current difficulty is again 500, this is weird.

Everyone using the linux based version please update your source from GitHub! I fixed the code that is causing the strange block rewards and it goes active at block 4500! If you do not upgrade you'll be left behind!

Once Evan fixed the bug at block 4500, the reward immediately dropped from 500 to 25.

That was entirely new code (LTC didn't and doesn't have a variable block reward based on difficulty), written by Evan, with the bug put there by Evan.

The 5-20x block rewards due to Evan's bug accounts for 80-90% of the instamine, not the LTC difficulty retargeting algorithm (which Evan also messed with; he did not use the LTC code as-is, and which also did not function as advertised and adjusted -- surprise, surprise! -- more slowly). See below.

With correct block rewards and the LTC algorithm, you would have had a much smaller instamine, more like LTC. With the adjustments functioning as advertised, there would have been even less of an instamine (i.e. virtually none at all). That's not what happened.

- 5 minute block target
- 6 Confirms per transaction
- Difficulty re-targets every 60 minutes
- Block reward controlled by moores law ( 1111 / (diff+1 ^ 2))

It hasn't changed for the last 3-4 hours

Opps, updated that. It's every 576.0 blocks.

This instamine fiasco shows why Evolution is bound to fail, perhaps even worse than the Dash rebrand.

"Anybody who thinks they can flesh out a protocol in secret and then deploy it, full-blown and working, is in for a world of hurt."
         [Nick Szabo, 1993-8-23]

What does it say about Evan Scamfield that he learned nothing about the value of publicly reviewed open source code from his instamine fiasco, and is repeating the mistake with Evolution?

As Evolution is being designed and written in secret, vertoe was exactly right when she said Dash is completely centralized.

A legitmate FOSS project doesn't start with a hyped-up marketing demo that was created behind closed doors, then work backwards to code and whitepapers.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:53:02 PM

It's funny because most of these scam defenders are very vitriolic when it comes to the distribution of bitcoin, which was honest by the way

I'm not attacking bitcoin, I'm just saying do not apply double standards.

The genesis block of BTC was 50 btc. And satoshi probably mined >1mn BTCs.

The entire xcoin instamine was <50 btc, during the instmine and for the next 2-3 weeks and gradually started picking up in value from 0.00002x to 0.00008x to 0.00018 to 0.0005, to 0.002, back down to 0.0008-0.00012 due to ccex hack etc etc.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this comparison. If the Xcoin instamine was <50 BTC, then what value did BTC had when it was being mined "fairly" (fairly because everyone was ignorant at the time) by Satoshi ? 1 dollar ? 10 dollar maximum?

You are also talking about 1 year of mining vs 8 hours of instamining via bug implementations

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

Roll Eyes

New members... We would like to introduce another paid troll.

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:54:40 PM

No. 'Scammed' means someone has lost something of value.

You are claiming a major scam unparalleled in crypto has been executed.

You are claiming that Evan Duffield is the scammer and that the launch of Dash was a premeditated and planned scam.

Now unless you can detail who has lost something of value, what the value of that thing was THERE IS NO SCAM.

Furthermore, it's not me that has to go to the authorities as I don't believe there's been a scam.

BUT YOU....YOU DO BELIEVE A SCAM HAS BEEN COMMITTED!

Integrity would demand you take this to the authorities and report this scam you are maintaining has happened.

If you WILL NOT take it to the authorities then it's clear you don't really believe there has been a scam. Simple.

Put up or shut up.

No report to the authorities = no scam.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:56:48 PM

Roll Eyes
Another known troll!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:03:29 PM

Instamined.... And proud!

.... It's a great way to fund development and reward those that do the hard work at the beginning.  People yelling they hate instamine  are idiots.  Like every corporation in which Shares are created in the beginning to bring in financing...we had coins to fund development.  Instamining turnout to be an  excellent tool.

So Evan Scamfield reported the income from the Dash instamine on his corporate taxes?

Are you seriously suggesting THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC declared their revenue from the instamine?  Did they call them donations, or what?   Cheesy

Please ask Evan to confirm this.

I can't wait to find out.  Yes or no, the implications of an answer would be staggering.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RenegadeMan

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:05:34 PM

So you're saying a serious crime has been committed.

And you're here to highlight this serious crime/scam that's been committed.

So....take it to the authorities.

If you won't take it to the authorities it simply indicates you don't believe a scam has been committed.

No report by Adam to the authorities of this 'scam' = Adam doesn't believe it's a scam.

superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:09:45 PM

This is crazy.Whats the intention of these morons repeating them over and over again..
Everything is written down in the wiki, seriously nobody cares about your opinions.
Poor guys
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:12:00 PM

https://youtu.be/wIvcQIdSbIY?t=546

Some people just don't get that these types of questions are only the beginning.
Evan could go to Fintech Cuba, Mugamba and San Pedro Sula and his conferences would still be rendered null and void. You could give fancy powerpoint presentation throughout the whole world, but if someone puts this question at the end of each one of them, you can bet your ass that nobody would buy your cryptocurrency after.

The last impression at every conference would be Evan Duffield turning into a red crab out of shame for his past actions and the ridiculousness of this launch. It's never late to turn into a hero and just restart the whole god damn thing (13.5M marketcap).

Imagine the press you would get after doing a thing like this. If you don't plan on doing it, then it is very possible that Dash will keep on tanking and having all of its features implemented in Bitcoin or cloned in other fair launches. You had a 1 year of biases removed when you re-branded the coin. Now it's the perfect time to remove the 2 year "bias" regarding the launch.

How about a new budget proposal. Should we relaunch? Vote yes/no Cheesy

IMO, the instamine is just a bad feature of a bad coin.

But, if based on its alleged merits Dash were actually going somewhere, the instamine would definitely hold it back like a ball and chain.

So, let's put it another way.

Do you believe in Dash's technology or are you just here to dump your bag of instamined DigitaltrASH (and not bothered by the instamine albatross)?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BitWater

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:16:23 PM

The trolling is getting out of hand. An entire page of nothing but trolling. And this is on subject of DASH.

There was a poll regarding a relaunch. We all said no. And I got in a month after launch.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
RenegadeMan

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:19:39 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 01:37:58 PM by RenegadeMan

So you're saying a serious crime has been committed.

And you're here to highlight this serious crime/scam that's been committed.

So....take it to the authorities.

If you won't take it to the authorities it simply indicates you don't believe a scam has been committed.

No report by Adam to the authorities of this 'scam' = Adam doesn't believe it's a scam.

The sounds left behind when Adam White's been challenged on reporting to the authorities the 'scam' that he has been going on and on and on about forever.

Mate you're a phony and a fake. If you won't report the 'scam' to the authorities then absolutely everything you've ever said on this subject is null and void and you hold no credibility at all. You're basically confirming that there is no scam and that you're simply trolling to discredit this project for your own personal gain.

YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:22:37 PM

The trolling is getting out of hand. An entire page of nothing but trolling. And this is on subject of DASH.

There was a poll regarding a relaunch. We all said no. And I got in a month after launch.

"We"? Your account dates from July 2014, little twerp. I see that you already supported Evan Instaminefield by giving him 100 Dash for an "Individual Lifetime Membership" in the Darkcoin Foundation. What does that even mean ? ROFL!

Man, they just keep on lying and protecting.

Pages: « 1 ... 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 5296 5297 5298 5299 5300 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 [5340] 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: