Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 [5544] 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 5594 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
vvrroomm

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:20:25 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 05:54:01 AM by vvrroomm

For real?? I had bookmarked that paper for a read, but after your quote i'm not sure if i should read it ...
What kind of paper is this if they can't even get the name of DASH right ...
Such a sloppy research on DASH that they even can't get the name right is just so amateurish ...

I'll notify the author to adjust it. Agree it is a bit sloppy, but he isn't the only one who got it wrong.

Maybe it's not sloppy, but a dig at Dash's snake oil and your cargo cult's bad 'bamboo version' of crypto.  

Regardless, it's a good example of why stealing the Dash-coin name for Darkcoin's rebrand was a bad idea.

Hey Ice, I am a small miner that mines DASH and I would like to express a couple of thoughts to you.  First, why don't you take your communist loving moron self to one of the crappy backwater countries that are a complete mess and joke.  Go live under horrible conditions that only the communist countries have to endure.  Come on and tell us how great it is while you are poor as dirt and starve.

Also, I understand that you have code in your monero, that has backdoors and you said that everyone is so stupid and they won't know about it.  Seems you really screwed the pooch on that one, by the way anyone worth his salt in this world knows go get an expert if you are going to do any business with another, and you sir are the lowest of the low and I hope a few more people are aware of your horrible soul.  I hope you enjoy burning for eternity, you can repent, just ask.

DASH is way better than your monero, and you are a liar, an idiot communist, and a back stabbing piece of trash.

your words means nothing..why?

1. you are mining DASH, Wolf0 the miner developer who optimized GPU mining for DASH said it is stupid to mine this coin..therefore you are stupid  Wink

2. Newbie account, most likely you are a sock puppet. a new born rat account maybe? hmmmm should I add you to my list?..nah run along mouse..

1.  Who said I was selling any DASH, I'm hodling. I make decisions not based on current value, but possible value.  That is called investing.  If I want to mine DASH that could be worth a lot of money, and you have no faith, you can call me stupid all day long while I laugh while at the bank in the future. Yes, I could buy DASH, but I want to know about it so I mine.  Also, I am not a rich person just an average guy.  I am in a free country and if I choose to mine, I will.  Have a nice life.  You are probably commie trash also.

2. No sock puppet.  A communist worst nightmare? Yes.

vvrroomm

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:33:49 AM

before i'm going to sleep..here is some nice read for you guys.
You are going to need to come up with something more unique than Dash, since Dashcoin already exists and other people will confuse it for this or simply call it dashcoin anyway!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.0

There are thousands of failed altcoin projects by now, the names are starting to be like old domain names. The development team acquired the rights to the name from a small abandoned crypto project "Dashcoin" although it was never intended to use the suffix "coin".

Thus we are now DASH, but thanks for watching our backs, it is all taken care of though.

day 1

person a: what is DASH?

dark guy: digital cash..etc. etc.

person a: what is digital cash?

dark guy: well.....it is a cryptocurrency like bitcoin and litecoin

person a: so it is a coin?

dark guy:...yyyyyyes..

day 2

person a: hey person b i heard there is a coin out there named DASH, it claims to be anonymous etc.

person b: so how much is this DASH coin? a piece?..

person a: 3 bucks..... (person b buys)

day 3

person b: hey person c i bought some DASHcoin it is 3 bucks a piece, bought 10..that's 30 bucks   Cheesy

person c: WHAT! fucking rip off...i bought 10 million dashcoins for 1$ at poloniex.com

LOL

BUMP!

still true  Cheesy

due to supply reduction 10,000 to 1...10M dashcoins is now 1000 dashcoins  Wink

So, super expert on cryptocoins, let me ask you something.  Someone had to spend 10 million dollars to get coins at $1, and you are saying someone is dumb because they bought 1 @ $3?  Yea, idiot, they got the higher low amount of coins purchased  price while the 10 million buyer got a wholesale discount.  Do you understand business?  Go back to school.

Also, you are always talking trash about DASH, your monero crap coin was instamined also because the miner that was released was crippled, and this has happened on many coins.  No, it is not at all a good thing, but it happens.  DASH has been audited and also has great development.  Where is the monero gui?  What year is it coming out. 2025?  Ok.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:07:06 AM

How to make DASH look good in a few simple steps.

1 - Continue development of Evolution.
2 - Continue to shun anything that ice's favorite dev (Peter Todd) thows out there.
3 - When posting an image, be sure to laugh at tinypic making you type icebreaker

Every day that goes by, DASH looks better and better.  Every day Bitcoin looks worse.

BEHOLD:

megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:21:08 AM

How to make DASH look good in a few simple steps.

1 - Continue development of Evolution.
2 - Continue to shun anything that ice's favorite dev (Peter Todd) thows out there.
3 - When posting an image, be sure to laugh at tinypic making you type icebreaker

Every day that goes by, DASH looks better and better.  Every day Bitcoin looks worse.

BEHOLD:

It's even worse, look at this:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/7022

So no-fee transactions are getting cut off in bitcoin - and i guess that is to force the RBF, because if no-fee transactions are cut off you'll have a great pro argument for RBF, so the no-fee transaction can be unstuck.

oh peter-snake-oil  Angry

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:29:02 AM

Merry X Mas
(Community initiative)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPcf3uzAqE&feature=youtu.be

Tx to tantestefana as author of text and
alex-ru productions for the action
Dash Tips:  XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq

Such a nice Christmas greeting from Alex-ru!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:37:05 AM

For real?? I had bookmarked that paper for a read, but after your quote i'm not sure if i should read it ...
Such a sloppy research on DASH that they even can't get the name right is just so amateurish ...

I'll notify the author to adjust it. Agree it is a bit sloppy, but he isn't the only one who got it wrong.

Maybe it's not sloppy, but a dig at Dash's snake oil and your cargo cult's bad 'bamboo version' of crypto.  

Regardless, it's a good example of why stealing the Dash-coin name for Darkcoin's rebrand was a bad idea.

Hey Ice, I am a small miner that mines DASH and I would like to express a couple of thoughts to you.  First, why don't you take your communist loving moron self to one of the crappy backwater countries that are a complete mess and joke.  Go live under horrible conditions that only the communist countries have to endure.  Come on and tell us how great it is while you are poor as dirt and starve.

Also, I understand that you have code in your monero, that has backdoors and you said that everyone is so stupid and they won't know about it.  Seems you really screwed the pooch on that one, by the way anyone worth his salt in this world knows go get an expert if you are going to do any business with another, and you sir are the lowest of the low and I hope a few more people are aware of your horrible soul.  I hope you enjoy burning for eternity, you can repent, just ask.

DASH is way better than your monero, and you are a liar, an idiot communist, and a back stabbing piece of trash.

1. you are mining DASH, Wolf0 the miner developer who optimized GPU mining for DASH said it is stupid to mine this coin..therefore you are stupid  Wink

2. Newbie account, most likely you are a sock puppet. a new born rat account maybe? hmmmm should I add you to my list?..nah run along mouse..

1.  Who said I was selling any DASH, I'm hodling. I make decisions not based on current value, but possible value.  That is called investing.  If I want to mine DASH that could be worth a lot of money, and you have no faith, you can call me stupid all day long while I laugh while at the bank in the future. Yes, I could buy DASH, but I want to know about it so I mine.  Also, I am not a rich person just an average guy.  I am in a free country and if I choose to mine, I will.  Have a nice life.  You are probably commie trash also.

you are stupid indeed..

here let me help you baghold more DASH and laugh while at the bank in the future...

Mine the most profitable coin and sell for BTC, and then buy DASH with your BTC...you get more DASH by doing that stupid Wink

aaaaand i would like to say you are not just stupid but also a hypocrite, crypto currencies including DASH is a competition to banks.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:40:31 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 06:52:15 AM by arielbit

You are going to need to come up with something more unique than Dash, since Dashcoin already exists and other people will confuse it for this or simply call it dashcoin anyway!

There are thousands of failed altcoin projects by now, the names are starting to be like old domain names. The development team acquired the rights to the name from a small abandoned crypto project "Dashcoin" although it was never intended to use the suffix "coin".

Thus we are now DASH, but thanks for watching our backs, it is all taken care of though.

day 1

day 2

person a: hey person b i heard there is a coin out there named DASH, it claims to be anonymous etc.

day 3

person b: hey person c i bought some DASHcoin it is 3 bucks a piece, bought 10..that's 30 bucks   Cheesy

person c: WHAT! fucking rip off...i bought 10 million dashcoins for 1$ at poloniex.com

LOL

BUMP!

still true  Cheesy

due to supply reduction 10,000 to 1...10M dashcoins is now 1000 dashcoins  Wink

So, super expert on cryptocoins, let me ask you something.  Someone had to spend 10 million dollars to get coins at $1, and you are saying someone is dumb because they bought 1 @ $3?  Yea, idiot, they got the higher low amount of coins purchased  price while the 10 million buyer got a wholesale discount.  Do you understand business?  Go back to school.

Also, you are always talking trash about DASH, your monero crap coin was instamined also because the miner that was released was crippled, and this has happened on many coins.  No, it is not at all a good thing, but it happens.  DASH has been audited and also has great development.  Where is the monero gui?  What year is it coming out. 2025?  Ok.

HOLY SHIT! this conversation is over  Grin Grin

PS. newb the point of the story is "confusion"...there are two dashcoins going around the crypto world ..okay  Wink and your DASH is the copycat  Grin

PPS. you are a perfect example of a confused individual...blame Evan Duffield for this charade
vvrroomm

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:47:27 AM

you are stupid indeed..

here let me help you baghold more DASH and laugh while at the bank in the future...

Mine the most profitable coin and sell for BTC, and then buy DASH with your BTC...you get more DASH by doing that stupid Wink

aaaaand i would like to say you are not just stupid but also a hypocrite, crypto currencies including DASH is a competition to banks.

I'll mine whatever coin I please. I mine a good technology coin, not some fly by night ripoff coin, I don't spend my whole day trying to figure out what coin to mine. I just mine DASH.  I have a life.  I do whatever I want to do.  I couldn't care less what you control freak idiot system commies say!

How are you helping me baghold idiot?  With your crappy responses?  Your logic is so stupid.  Did you make it past kindegarten?

So you admit you are a commie with your comment about me being a hypocrite about backing a competition to banks, referring to me not liking the capitalist system, I guess?  Logic for idiots 101.  I am a free capitalist, do not attempt to lump me with you communist scum. I am not a hypocrite to support a good system for digital currency.
vvrroomm

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:56:32 AM

day 1

day 2

day 3

person b: hey person c i bought some DASHcoin it is 3 bucks a piece, bought 10..that's 30 bucks   Cheesy

LOL

BUMP!

still true  Cheesy

due to supply reduction 10,000 to 1...10M dashcoins is now 1000 dashcoins  Wink

So, super expert on cryptocoins, let me ask you something.  Someone had to spend 10 million dollars to get coins at $1, and you are saying someone is dumb because they bought 1 @ $3?  Yea, idiot, they got the higher low amount of coins purchased  price while the 10 million buyer got a wholesale discount.  Do you understand business?  Go back to school.

Also, you are always talking trash about DASH, your monero crap coin was instamined also because the miner that was released was crippled, and this has happened on many coins.  No, it is not at all a good thing, but it happens.  DASH has been audited and also has great development.  Where is the monero gui?  What year is it coming out. 2025?  Ok.

HOLY SHIT! this conversation is over  Grin Grin

PS. newb the point of the story is "confusion"...there are two dashcoins going around the crypto world ..okay  Wink and your DASH is the copycat  Grin

I am talking about DASH, like in this thread, like everyone else. So what you are talking about dashcoin. Why are you talking about DASHCOIN in this thread?  Big deal I didn't see you mixed a DASH and DASHCION up.  Doesn't change that your coin is some real junk.  So you are perfect huh?  No you are a liar.  I'm not perfect.  I can admit when I made a minor mistake.  Like I said we are talking about DASH, not DASHCOIN.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:57:38 AM

Merry X Mas
(Community initiative)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPcf3uzAqE&feature=youtu.be

Tx to tantestefana as author of text and
alex-ru productions for the action
Dash Tips:  XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq

Such a nice Christmas greeting from Alex-ru!

very nice community effort

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:57:47 AM

you are stupid indeed..

I'll mine whatever coin I please. I mine a good technology coin, not some fly by night ripoff coin, I don't spend my whole day trying to figure out what coin to mine. I just mine DASH.  I have a life.  I do whatever I want to do.  I couldn't care less what you control freak idiot system commies say!

How are you helping me baghold idiot?  With your crappy responses?  Your logic is so stupid.  Did you make it past kindegarten?

So you admit you are a commie with your comment about me being a hypocrite about backing a competition to banks, referring to me not liking the capitalist system, I guess?  Logic for idiots 101.  I am a free capitalist, do not attempt to lump me with you communist scum. I am not a hypocrite to support a good system for digital currency.

competition is not equals to "against" or "hate" ...how many competing products out there in the capitalist system?

what am I controlling? haha

well....so there you go...a stupid person mining his wallet away..STUPID people and SCAMMERS do blend in hahaha
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:59:01 AM

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:03:36 AM

our moderator is gonna get a busy day, its all very very simple :

report and ignore troll posts and then move on

anything else at this point is just uneffective and a bit dumb to be honest.

vvrroomm

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:09:17 AM

Not when it is true.
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:06:43 AM

Please stop talking or quoting the trolls. You are helping to make this thread unreadable.

tnks,
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:15:21 AM

Please stop talking or quoting the trolls. You are helping to make this thread unreadable.

tnks,
You'll realize I am right when their sham coin gets to zero.  Check everything I say, it's all true.  Have a nice day.

I know  Wink

What I say is that you have dozens of threads in the alt section (initiated by Monero people) to compare the two coins. You can talk there.

best,
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:06:52 AM

Good to see the trolls are back bumping up our thread. It's very kind of them!  Smiley

Walter
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:20:00 AM

Sorry, I was trying to stop some commie pieces of crap.  I'll just let them overrun as many countries as they like.  I'll find a nice island.  Have a good one.

They're just trying to get under your skin (which is working) and by giving them any feedback you are feeding their egos.  If you have to answer them, maybe give them an empty quote, so they can know what comment you're replying to.  But for most of us here, we have them on ignore so we're not tempted to feed their egos or let them get under our skin.  They're really scummy, and nobody in their right mind would listen to them.  So there really is no reason to answer, or read their drivel.

I guess what we're trying to suggest is that you also put them on ignore and enjoy life without the scum of the earth in front of your eyes.  Only you can prevent trolls from upping your blood pressure Smiley

But if you really feel there is a need to answer them, so that visitors to this thread are not misinformed,  you could respect our peace by either not quoting them or quoting them and deleting what's in there.  But really, I think people can clearly see what's up when nobody pays a person no mind (they're not important or ignored) and can judge for themselves why that is Smiley

In the meantime, any speculation of what we should do at this point to help with adoption the next few months?  I think in about 3-6 months we'll have a working Dapi and  simplified wallets, at least I hope so.  If that's possible, I think we need to start actually planning on how to get the general public to know about it, and to try it out?  No idea is too off the wall, lets brainstorm:

Here is one from me:

Ok, so if by the time summer is here, we might be able to join some radio station "beach parties" which they have here all the time, and I'm sure they have them everywhere, and get them to let us sponsor them, and we could get people to download the wallets onto their phones at the events, and figure out a way to randomly send out Dash, with a chance to win some real Dash, like $10 worth. 

We should also default the Dash amounts to mDash, so it looks better Wink

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:51:45 AM

3455 masternodes - new ATH

http://178.254.18.153/~pub/Darkcoin/masternodes.html

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:06:22 AM

Cool, 6 in 1 and even the map works  Cool
Surprised still none in NZ

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
Pages: « 1 ... 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 [5544] 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 5593 5594 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: