Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 [5786] 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722516 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 03:04:33 AM

--- DASH TECH FEATURED AT EXMO, PLEASE MOVE YOUR TRADING FROM POLONIEX! ---

https://exmo.com

An improved trading experience awaits Dash traders:

http://youtu.be/40n6joIOkVg

If you care about Dash, please move your trading to https://exmo.com. They are supporting Dash technology by enabling InstantX, and they are not a base for rival coins such as Monero on Poloniex.

Plus, the site is pretty slick!

Thanks and please bump,

Tao

Dash on Exmo - Security AND mobility with InstantX
(Speed is Safety)
 Wink
tx tao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40n6joIOkVg&feature=youtu.be

Great Tao! Smiley

If someone of you have not the EXMO account you can use my refferal: REGISTER HERE ON EXMO.COM

Till the end of march all the earnings from the fees goes to TAO Smiley - great video my friend Smiley

TaoOfSaatoshi, so far in the end of this month your way will be sent:

0.01780958 BTC
0.05402503 DASH

Thank you guys for registering and trying the EXMO, they are great!
Today I asked them for adding the USD/EUR/DASH pairs, will see.
Thanks for the support, Splawik, and anyone else who left Poloniex (12 confirmations, really?). Exmo is a better all round experience, and it's only a matter of time before people switch. And thanks for the tokes also, my friend.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 03:12:26 AM

there are problems with CoinJoin, but not with DarkSend other than it takes planning (ahead of time mixing) which takes longer.  In Dash Evolution it will be instant as one won't have to worry about IP address exposure nor multiple rounds (and timing issues that entails) which DarkSend already fixes.

Are there any peer-reviewed studies about these alleged differences between CoinJoin and DarkSend?

Specifically, how is it that DarkSend (by making the mixing process take hours/days) "already fixes" the problems that Confidential Transactions avoids in the first place?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:31:26 AM

New Videos are up !!
tx to buster  Wink

How to buy Dash:

Buy / Exchange BTC - Dash on
www.Exmo.com
https://youtu.be/V4sGhZYb3KY

Buy Dash at Poloniex
https://poloniex.com
https://youtu.be/qVdZNP6Yoa0
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:36:16 AM

Kristov Atlas Darksend Review
https://dashtalk.org/threads/reply-to-kristovs-paper.2325/

Security Advisory for CoinShuffle and Darkwallet
https://dashtalk.org/threads/security-advisory-for-coinshuffle-and-darkwallet.3736/

What NSA created CryptoNote for?
http://web.archive.org/web/20141106091836/http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/10/05/what-nsa-created-cryptonote-for/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:37:45 AM

Kristov Atlas did a thorough review of DarkSend at the end of 2014.  He found some minor issues on attack vectors and they were corrected.  DarkSend has matured even better since then, and it doesn't take that long to mix.  Well, at least not for the amounts I have available to me.  It does depend on how many rounds and surprisingly the smaller denominations seem to take the longest.

You have to keep in mind that "Confidential Transactions" in Bitcoin doesn't even exist yet.  With Bitcoin's record, it may take years to include this technology into the core protocol-if ever.  There is great pressure on Bitcoin to stay completely open.  By then Privacy Protect will be complete.

So anyway, I've been sick in bed and bored, so I engaged with you my dear Icy, but now I'm tired again.  I'm going back to ignore because I know your ultimate goal is to get me upset, LOL.  So good nite to you, and keep up the good work for the government or bankers you work for.  They will still lose this one, the cat is out of the bag Smiley  Good Night my dear!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
mathgal23

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:47:56 AM

Interesting DASH and masternode analysis:

In addition to devolving the proof-of-work into a proof-of-stake non-security shitcoin consensus system, more importantly it is a great scam system:

The rest of your post was gracious, but really you don't understand that the insiders stole the supply and then they crafted masternodes which they could own most of, which thus pay them dividends, so they own an eternal supply of coins to P&D with. There is mining debasement that appears to be decentralized, except due to insider control over masternodes, the debasement ends up back in the insiders' pockets for dumping on greater fools.
mathgal23

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:49:11 AM

Kristov Atlas did a thorough review of DarkSend at the end of 2014.  He found some minor issues on attack vectors and they were corrected.  DarkSend has matured even better since then, and it doesn't take that long to mix.  Well, at least not for the amounts I have available to me.  It does depend on how many rounds and surprisingly the smaller denominations seem to take the longest.

How come this "thorough review" was never published for the community to see? Was it too embarrassing for DASH?

Why does the DASH community keep ignoring requests for a reasonable bounties to be created so that qualified people might try to test its privacy?

If the DASH claims of quality code are legitimate, you have nothing to fear and a bounty could improve credibility. If a flaw is found, it would be better to identify and fix it now until waiting until more people actually start using DASH.
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:54:04 AM

Kristov Atlas did a thorough review of DarkSend at the end of 2014.  He found some minor issues on attack vectors and they were corrected.  DarkSend has matured even better since then, and it doesn't take that long to mix.  Well, at least not for the amounts I have available to me.  It does depend on how many rounds and surprisingly the smaller denominations seem to take the longest.

How come this "thorough review" was never published for the community to see? Was it too embarrassing for DASH?

man man, you are asking to be ignored ? is that correct

It was published back then to community
+ revised after the 1st code review (bug fixing)

Kristof paper published:
http://cdn.anonymousbitcoinbook.com/darkcoin/darksend-paper/Atlas_Darksend-Analysis-v001.pdf

Published to community:
https://dashtalk.org/threads/k-atlas-darksend-and-paper-version-2.2415/

Replied by Evan:

anything else you need ?
hold your hand ?
get a hug ?
call me anytime
 Wink
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:44:30 AM

Interesting DASH and masternode analysis:

In addition to devolving the proof-of-work into a proof-of-stake non-security shitcoin consensus system, more importantly it is a great scam system:

The rest of your post was gracious, but really you don't understand that the insiders stole the supply and then they crafted masternodes which they could own most of, which thus pay them dividends, so they own an eternal supply of coins to P&D with. There is mining debasement that appears to be decentralized, except due to insider control over masternodes, the debasement ends up back in the insiders' pockets for dumping on greater fools.

You really want to bait us with TPTB_need_war?  Or what was his other user id? A- something? Edit: Anonymint!!  I remembered!:  Anyway, he's a bit off, and feels slighted by Dash somehow-I think.  He's a brilliant game theorist but completely flawed in any practical thinking.  Undoubtedly on the spectrum and subject to a lot of outbursts.  I feel sad for him Sad

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:48:40 AM

Why does the DASH community keep ignoring requests for a reasonable bounties to be created so that qualified people might try to test its privacy?

If the DASH claims of quality code are legitimate, you have nothing to fear and a bounty could improve credibility. If a flaw is found, it would be better to identify and fix it now until waiting until more people actually start using DASH.

There have been many bounties, in fact I think there is still a 2-3000 DASH bounty for anyone who can deanonymize DarkSend, but nobody has even tried that I know of.  Why don't you give it a go.  It doesn't require much.  It's not fancy math, only simple mixing of exactly the same denominated funds.  Give it a go, it should be easy!

malolo_1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:04:02 AM

plizz send me 1 dasch fast to this adress        XyGpKpjy8YKHsKNwosAFgubRjvx1CgPYHR
   my mother will kill me plz only 1 dash he come home in 30 min and he kill me plizzz 1 dash only 1 dash missing pffff Sad(
HELPPPPPPPPP
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:11:28 AM

Does anyone know if Dash was stolen from Cryptsy?  I have everything there Cry ...  It looks like someone claims to be able to get the BTC back and cryptsy still list missing LTC and X11 but they are not claiming and Dash is missing.
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:21:09 AM

Does anyone know if Dash was stolen from Cryptsy?  I have everything there Cry ...  It looks like someone claims to be able to get the BTC back and cryptsy still list missing LTC and X11 but they are not claiming and Dash is missing.

they are claiming this hack, but i doubt there is any trust in that
(MtGox all over again(
http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-bankruptcy-millions-bitcoin-stolen/
sorry  Sad
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:47:06 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 12:23:37 PM by Lukas_Jackson

man man, you are asking to be ignored ? is that correct

It was published back then to community
+ revised after the 1st code review (bug fixing)

Kristof paper published:
http://cdn.anonymousbitcoinbook.com/darkcoin/darksend-paper/Atlas_Darksend-Analysis-v001.pdf

Published to community:
https://dashtalk.org/threads/k-atlas-darksend-and-paper-version-2.2415/

Replied by Evan:

anything else you need ?
hold your hand ?
get a hug ?
call me anytime
 Wink

Is it too embarrassing for mathgal23 to come back and say thank you?
These days kids have access to internet way too early.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:50:58 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 03:37:22 PM by toknormal

Anonymint!!...he's a bit off,...but completely flawed in any practical thinking.  I feel sad for him Sad

Just trawled this up from Thymos's arch:

Conversation between Anonymint and a guy who was thinking of inventing the pneumatic tyre:
Bitcointalk, 5th March, 1844.

Quote from: Anonymint/TPTB_need_war to Robert William Thomson

You are not smart and/or experienced enough to see the flaw in this proposed design. Filling a rubber wheel with air just so people can get a slightly 'comfier' ride is like decorating an after-dinner desert with mercury just so it sparkles. I am particularly incensed by you promulgating this crap technology as worthwhile. It wastes my time.

The reason you can't rely on it is because it is impossible to know that some random impurity in the road surface won't penetrate the shell and cause a catastrophic escape. If you were a real career engineer you'd realise that such a failure is compounded by the dynamic instabilities and total loss of control that would inevitably follow.

The fact that you can't see this obvious flaw means you don't have the IQ to even be attempting this. Please just do yourself a favor and quit now. This is above your pay grade.

tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

https://www.dashwhale.org
down ?  Roll Eyes
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:36:53 PM

Anonymint!!...he's a bit off,...but completely flawed in any practical thinking.  I feel sad for him Sad

Just trawled this up from Thymos's arch:

Conversation between Anonymint and the guy who was thinking of inventing the pneumatic tyre:
Bitcointalk, 5th March, 1844.

Quote from: Anonymint/TPTB_need_war to Robert William Thomson

You are not smart and/or experienced enough to see the flaw in this proposed design. Filling a rubber wheel with air just so people can get a slightly 'comfier' ride is like decorating a desert with mercury just so it sparkles. I am particularly incensed by you promulgating this crap technology as worthwhile. It wastes my time.

The reason you can't rely on it is because it is impossible to know that some random impurity in the road surface won't penetrate the shell and cause a catastrophic escape. If you were a real career engineer you'd realise that such a failure is compounded by the dynamic instabilities and total loss of control that would inevitably follow.

The fact that you can't see this obvious flaw means you don't have the IQ to even be attempting this. Please just do yourself a favor and quit now. This is above your pay grade.

ROFLMAO  Exactly!!!

aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:24:35 PM

Is it too embarrassing for mathgal23 to come back and say thank you?

It's not that kind of account, but it has an interesting post history.       Smiley

In general, the trolls get swatted quickly here for most of their chronic themes, but of late they have found one analogous to "are you still beating your wife?" trickery.
I'm referring to their ploy: "insiders grabbed the first MNs and use them to generate more DASH for the suckers to buy".

This is very hard to refute without deanonymizing the coin supply (gotcha).

If I say (truthfully) that I am a MN-owner and definitely not an insider, then they reply that I'm one of the suckers (gotcha).

If I say that I hold lots of MNs and am definitely not an insider, then they reply that I really am an insider but am hiding it (gotcha).

And so forth.

My best attempt at trollproofing this issue is to answer "so what?" - in the sense "what would follow if the claim were true?" - in essence, the claim is that the first backers of the coin will have more of it than those who come later. OK, now what? Isn't that the way things are supposed to work - those who do the early work get rewarded most? In the event that someone finds that unsatisfactory - they feel the amounts are disproportionate - then the ultimate troll-test (I think) is whether they just walk away and back another coin or whether they keep pounding away at the theme, trying to persuade others to walk away.

Anyway, no matter what one does in life somebody doesn't like it, and we know for sure that some of them have a hostile agenda.

Speaking of hostile agendas, did you see Tok's great new thread yesterday? It's about big-league trolling - the kind we will have to deal with eventually:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397310.msg14187556#msg14187556
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:09:37 PM

ICEBREAKER, buddy, I still need your help. Please de-anonymize this transaction that was obscured by the "flawed CoinJoin implementation" that has "not been peer-reviewed" and help me to figure out the source address of these funds! The good news is that it only went through four rounds of this "DarkSend," so it will be orders of magnitude easier to figure out than if it had been through all eight. Thank goodness for small miracles!

Please help me figure this out! It's URGENT!!!

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
G.avinMcInnes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:13:15 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 04:43:58 PM by G.avinMcInnes

Poloniex has been crashing a lot in the last bit due to DDOS attack.
Pages: « 1 ... 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 [5786] 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: