Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 [6270] 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:42:28 PM

i cant see it ...

sry i have remembered some number from few weeks ago Smiley i knewed that was about 4400+ Smiley

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:49:07 PM

i cant see it ...

sry i have remembered some number from few weeks ago Smiley i knewed that was about 4400+ Smiley

And you predicted price will go waay down...
I waited to buy and hoped it will go down a lot.
This is it? That's all?
So hundreds of MN sold and price still 80+? Wow.
What to do. Bought.
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

i cant see it ...

And you predicted price will go waay down...
I waited to buy and hoped it will go down a lot.
This is it? That's all?
So hundreds of MN sold and price still 80+? Wow.
What to do. Bought.

He just does not understand Dash you cant simply go by the Masternode server count because that is not the collateral. The sharp declines are just protocol updates  when the previous version of the software is no longer valid so the servers are not counted at that time while people update. Servers can go down for many reasons that have nothing to do with the collateral, the other day there was a DDOS attack.

Masternode count is a good long term indicator but a poor short term indicator. I guess he may be trying to scare newbies.

Also, people may choose not to run nodes for other reasons like to go lend in markets or just to hold.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:06:44 PM

jumping out already?  Grin  you aren't going to wait for it to go $200?
this is going to be pathetic situation when you regret seeing a coin going up and yet you have already jumped out of the train window in a hurry to take profit.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

jumping out already?  Grin  you aren't going to wait for it to go $200?
this is going to be pathetic situation when you regret seeing a coin going up and yet you have already jumped out of the train window in a hurry to take profit.
Please jump out, I have few BTC to spend :-)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

Looks like price is going down and people are selling ?
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:27:33 PM

Rebuying DASH sub 76$.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

DASH is a good investment for long-term, I'm not afraid if it going to $50 again or less.
Check this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vZDclyqh5Y
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

Rebuying DASH sub 76$.

you're going to wait forever. you must have panicked lol and you thought it will also dip down to that level so you are preparing to buy back yet it didn't went down to $75. $80 seem a perfect price to buy, you just missed it. i only have few USD but somehow i managed to buy btc for my dash investment.
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

This presents obvious concerns:

- High possibility that DASH supply is heavily centralized due to the instamine;

- Due to MNs earning 45 percent of block rewards, centralization of supply is only more likely to have increased;

- If MNs are heavily centralized, DASH’s alleged privacy features are at the mercy of whoever is operating the majority of MNs.

Hmmm...  Undecided
gusterdd

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

Rebuying DASH sub 76$.

you're going to wait forever. you must have panicked lol and you thought it will also dip down to that level so you are preparing to buy back yet it didn't went down to $75. $80 seem a perfect price to buy, you just missed it. i only have few USD but somehow i managed to buy btc for my dash investment.

I saw dash price rise to 100 usd yesterday.

market cap
BTC   20,000 m$
ETH    3,600 m$
DASH    700 m$

Is it possible Dash 7,000 m$  at the end of this year ?

Interest : Mining Rig, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Bitshare
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Looks like the mainstream is noticing DASH .......!!!!

Stop posting bullshits on dash thread and stop trying to pay trolls like the article writer to post articles on legit websites like nasdaq or bitcoinmagazine to deceive people to think that this articles are worldwide opinions while its just some paid retards and trolls trying to bring down dash because they are afraid of monero staying behind for forever..neither bitcoinmagazine nor nasdaq is responsible for false articles being posted from trolls to play the opinion maker..all this attacking you are trying to do there is just a thin air out of a successful coin like dash which is going mainstream and people are loving it because of many beautiful concepts being brought into financial system like governance system ,masternodes and optional privacy with instant transaction being transparent in the same time !!monero is just a good coin with good private transactions which I'm not sure for how long it will be a moto to live on because i can see some really big troubles coming into table about monero which more technical guys can post as proof of monero having serious problems..You better start doing some marketing for your silly coin rather than trying to do negative marketing for other coins to just get some piece from their glory..like someone posted winners focus to win while losers focus on winners..this is exactly the situation about monero trolls attacking the dash which sooner or later will be the real digital cash rather than a shelter for criminals like monero fraudsters(check ice troll ,volyova ,and different members on monero thread which the only thing they do is hack and do fraud on darkmarket and soon will be reported to authorities for committing crimes and they will get sentenced while FBI is researching monero for hiding theft money with their privacy!  LAST AND NOT LEAST STOP TROLLING AND TRYING TO FIND FACTS ABOUT INSTAMINE OR WHATEVER BULLSHITS TO EXPLAIN NOTHING BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT INSTAMINE AS THIS COIN IS GOING INTO GREAT DIRECTION INTRODUCING NEW FEAUTERS INTO FINANCIAL SYSTEM THAT NOBODY HAVE SEEN YET AND AS THE TIME GOES IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE WIDESPREAD BOTH INTO DAILY TRANSACTIONS AND WALLET BEING CREATED DAILY AND DISTRIBUTION IS BECOMING EVEN GREATER DAY BY DAY AND LETS SEE HOW MANY MASTERNODES ARE GOING TO BE THERE AFTER 5 YEARS OF THIS PROJECT AND HOW BEAUTIFULLY IT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AMONG WORLDWIDE USERS WHICH THEY WONT HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE ABOUT INSTAMINE !!!! BIG KISSES TO YOU TROLLEROS MORONERONS!!
kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

Rebuying DASH sub 76$.

I saw dash price rise to 100 usd yesterday.

market cap
BTC   20,000 m$
ETH    3,600 m$
DASH    700 m$

Is it possible Dash 7,000 m$  at the end of this year ?

Grin
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

LOL!!!  For all you DASH haters, aka Monerons'.

https://youtu.be/P2eNMqilH6A

Enjoy!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

Stop posting bullshits on dash thread and stop trying to pay trolls like the article writer to post articles on legit websites like nasdaq or bitcoinmagazine to deceive people to think that this articles are worldwide opinions while its just some paid retards and trolls trying to bring down dash because they are afraid of monero staying behind for forever..neither bitcoinmagazine nor nasdaq is responsible for false articles being posted from trolls to play the opinion maker..all this attacking you are trying to do there is just a thin air out of a successful coin like dash which is going mainstream and people are loving it because of many beautiful concepts being brought into financial system like governance system ,masternodes and optional privacy with instant transaction being transparent in the same time !!monero is just a good coin with good private transactions which I'm not sure for how long it will be a moto to live on because i can see some really big troubles coming into table about monero which more technical guys can post as proof of monero having serious problems..You better start doing some marketing for your silly coin rather than trying to do negative marketing for other coins to just get some piece from their glory..like someone posted winners focus to win while losers focus on winners..this is exactly the situation about monero trolls attacking the dash which sooner or later will be the real digital cash rather than a shelter for criminals like monero fraudsters(check ice troll ,volyova ,and different members on monero thread which the only thing they do is hack and do fraud on darkmarket and soon will be reported to authorities for committing crimes and they will get sentenced while FBI is researching monero for hiding theft money with their privacy!  LAST AND NOT LEAST STOP TROLLING AND TRYING TO FIND FACTS ABOUT INSTAMINE OR WHATEVER BULLSHITS TO EXPLAIN NOTHING BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT INSTAMINE AS THIS COIN IS GOING INTO GREAT DIRECTION INTRODUCING NEW FEAUTERS INTO FINANCIAL SYSTEM THAT NOBODY HAVE SEEN YET AND AS THE TIME GOES IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE WIDESPREAD BOTH INTO DAILY TRANSACTIONS AND WALLET BEING CREATED DAILY AND DISTRIBUTION IS BECOMING EVEN GREATER DAY BY DAY AND LETS SEE HOW MANY MASTERNODES ARE GOING TO BE THERE AFTER 5 YEARS OF THIS PROJECT AND HOW BEAUTIFULLY IT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AMONG WORLDWIDE USERS WHICH THEY WONT HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE ABOUT INSTAMINE !!!! BIG KISSES TO YOU TROLLEROS MORONERONS!!

Please learn to use paragraphs in your postings.

Oh and sorry about "paying" someone ...I think the trollero daily fund was put to good use this time eh?

Wink

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

I'm an IDIOT! 

I completely agree with your observation of yourself.   The most toxic scum of crypto....Monerons!
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

I'm an IDIOT! 

I completely agree with your observation of yourself.   The most toxic scum of crypto....Monerons!
Are you projecting?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:07:47 PM

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

Oh no, what have you done...  Grin

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:21:18 PM

I think it's time for your medication..
Pages: « 1 ... 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 [6270] 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: